๐“๐ก๐ž ๐€๐ฐ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐†๐จ๐ ||...

By LaughingPlague

After being in a coma for centuries, (name), along with other monsters, finally woke up. As the monsters terr... More

Introduction
Two
Three

One

255 13 0
By LaughingPlague

Mondstadt was as loud as ever, cheerful shouts were everywhere. Aether smiled, looking around the city. He glanced back at Paimon, the smile quickly leaving as she ate her food like a wild animal. "Paimon really needed that!" "I can tell. You're draining me of all my mora!" She giggled at his expression and reached over to his plate, only to get her hand smacked away. "That's rude! You're not eating your food and Paimon is still hungry!"

Aether shook his head and began to eat. "Well if it isn't my favorite knight!" He looked up and smiled "Ah Venti, how are you?" The bard smiled and pulled up a chair. "I'm doing wonderful!" "What do you need tone deaf bard?" Paimon spoke, reaching her hand over to Aether's plate again. "Paimon if you don't stop I'm gonna cook that hand." She mumbled something under her breath and crossed her arms.

"So Venti what did you need-" He was interrupted by someone shouting  "Honorary Knight!". He looked around and saw Amber running up to him, a worried look on her face. "What's wrong Amber?" "There's something you need to see!" Before he could respond she grabbed his arm and dragged him over to the spot they met when he first arrived. "What are you-" She yanked him down into squat position and point over to some creature watching.

"What is that..." Aether stared as it went up the hill. The creature had an unusually shaped mouth and long arms. It was covered in fur and random spikes. "That's what I'm trying to figure out. There's been multiple going up this same hill." The two sat there as Paimon and Venti ran up to them, getting in the same position. "What's going on?" Paimon shrieked and covered her mouth as another creature went up the hill.

Venti narrowed his eyes. 'Those creatures...I haven't seen them in thousands of years...' "We have to get back in the city. They need to lock up everything right now." He stood and grabbed their shirts, dragging them back into the gates. Amber shook him off "Do you know what they are?" He remained silent. "Do you know what they are." Venti sighed and looked down at his feet. "Gather up everyone. Including that wolf kid." He made his way into the city. Amber sighed and looked at Aether. "I'll go get him, you get everyone else."

Aether walked into Jean's office, Razor close behind. "Razor no understand what going on." "We're about to figure out also it's doesn't." Razor nodded and found himself a spot to stand. "Venti can you tell us why you gathered us all now?" Venti sighed and sat on Jean's desk. "It's about the new creatures. They're...they shouldn't be awake basically." Diluc quirked up a brow "What do you mean new creatures and why shouldn't they be awake?" Venti sighed "They're from the Archon war." Silence filled the room. "Amber and Aether saw some before."

"They were made by a God who should still be asleep too but if these creatures are up then.." He sighed "Well pack your things everyone! You're coming with me on an adventure!" "Wait just a moment Venti," Jean spoke up "Why do we all need to come with you?" Venti stared before laughing "You're all powerful people! And I'm too scared to see if he's awake-" Paimon giggled slightly. Jean sighed "Well let's go I guess. I'll tell Lisa to watch over the place and to keep the place under lock."

"Razor is still confused." Venti looked at him. "What's the problem?" "Are creatures the one with sharp teeth?" He nodded "I hope you didn't touch one." Razor shook his head and frowned. "They near family..Razor worried." Venti frowned and walked over "Don't worry we'll fix everything!" 

Kaeya yawned and leaned on Aether. "This is quite a tiring trip, right traveler?" Aether shrugged "Nothing to what I'm  used to." "Guys stops talking, do you hear that?" The group stopped, Venti looked around. "We're sorry to interrupt but do you mind if we join you all?" He looked at the sudden voice and smiled. "Well if it isn't Re- Zhongli!"

 Aether quirked up a brow before glaring at the person behind him. "Childe." "Calm down comrade! We're just here for some business not to fight again. Still mad of that little incident?" He pulled out his sword "You nearly killed all of Liyue and you call it a little incident?" Childe shrugged, quickly putting his hands up as the tip as at his throat.

"Traveler please calm down. We're looking for the cause of these monsters. I assume you know whom that is Venti?" Venti nodded and sighed "At least we're almost there." The group continued on with their journey, soon arriving at a cliff. "So the bard bought us to a cliff." Diluc sighed. "Calm down dear Diluc! Just watch me.." Venti walked off the edge. Panic spread over the group as the all ran over, seeing him fly up. "Roll!" He shouted with joy. 

The group stood there for a moment. "Well let's not keep him waiting!" Childe shouted before jumping off. Kaeya shrugged and followed. Soon everyone had jumped off and made it to wear Venti was. "What is this place..." Aether mumbled looking around. "You can see Celestial from here so surely this isn't it. But down below you can't see this place at all." Diluc brought his hand to his face.

"Alright everyone be careful! This place is probably rigged with traps. Any deaths are not my responsibility!" Fear spread over them. "Deaths?!" "I'm kidding! Probably- Just use your elemental sight to see the spots that we need to avoid." Aether nodded and looked around. "It's a crooked path. Follow my lead." He hopped over a stone and went in a zig zag. Everyone followed and looked up at the giant door in front of them.

"This is too easy..." Diluc looked around before shouting, "Get down!" As everyone ducked thousands of arrows shot from a random statue. "Where the hell did that come from?!" Zhongli thought to himself before looking at them. "The path. The ones we stepped on must've triggered something." "But we stepped on the correct ones?" "It was a trap. Sly as ever (name)."  Venti sighed and fanned himself "Alright let's figure out how to beat this. Gosh it's hot up here."

The group stood panting. They had been through ruin guards, random armies of hillichurls. And poisonous attacks. "This guy is a maniac." Paimon laid on the ground. "Why thank you, but I prefer the term psychopath." They all flinched at the sudden voice and looked up. "What are you mortals doing here." "(name)! Old buddy how are you!-" (name) glared down at Venti. "What are you doing here? I specifically remember banning you from my home. And I see you brought Rex Lapis with you too, why not make this a welcoming party." Venti rubbed the back of his neck "So does that mean we can come in?"

(name) grumbled before stepping aside. "Do not touch anything." "So grumpy for someone that just woke up.." Venti mumbled and he walked in. Aether looked around the room, noticing the large amount of gold. "Paimon thinks he's a big fan of gold!" "You are correct Paimon." (name) closed the door and walked over to what looked like a throne. "What is it you need mortals? I'm trying to get used to this place once again." 

"(name) do you not realize what's happening..?" He quirked up a brow. "Who gave you permission to call me by my name?" Aether quickly silenced himself and pushed Zhongli up to the front. Zhongli quickly cleared his throat and stared up at the male "When you awoke those monsters you created years ago also did." (name) sat there for a moment before sighing. "Those pesky fucking creatures. Well since my powers haven't fully returned, you must help me get rid of them."

"What?!" Paimon shouted. "Did I stutter? I'm pretty sure I spoke in a clear sentence." She huffed and flew over to him. "Paimon wait-" Aether spoke too late. "Now you listen to Paimon! You cannot force us to do what you want after putting us through all that just to meet you! You are a selfish god and if you want to get rid of those creatures then do it yourself or ask nicely!" (name) stared at her blankly. "You amuse me." He stood and dusted himself off. "Very well, I will ask nicely since the floating creature had enough balls to stand up to me." 

Paimon grinned in success, shrieking as a hand grabbed her face. "But if you try that again I'll kill you on the spot." (name) let her go and glanced at the group before sighing. "I guess I should be nice and let you stay the night. Rex Lapis and Barbatos should know where the rooms are. I expect all of you up around 5 am sharp." He walked out the room, leaving them speechless."He's..quite the character." Jean spoke breaking the silence. "He's still as mean as ever. At least he isn't bullying me!" Venti shouted before running down a hallway. Zhongli sighed before following, the group right behind.

(name) rubbed his temple with a sigh. "So much in one day.." He got undressed and look through his closet for a robe. "Hey (name)!- Oh good lord!" Venti shouted and covered his eyes. "Why are you in my room Barbatos?!" He felt his face heat up. (name) quickly grabbed his robe and put it on. "Well there aren't enough beds for me and Rex so where do we sleep?"

He groaned and sat on his bed. "Get in you little shit." Venti grinned and jumped on the bed. Zhongli peeked his head in, entering and closing the door. "Come on Rex Lapis." "Please call me Zhongli from now on." He crawled into the bed. (name) nodded and pulled up the covers.

"I don't wanna hear a word about this your entire stay, especially not from you Barbatos." Venti smiled and hugged him, the taller male frowning slightly. "Affection feels weird." He pat his head awkwardly. Zhongli chuckled at the two and turned over. "Night." (name) nodded and watched the two doze off. He sat there for a few minutes before wrapping his arms around them and falling asleep. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 11K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
215K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
112K 3.3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
184K 18.7K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...