My Butterfly || (Yandere Bnha...

By -moon_serpent-

"Darling why won't you see me and only me?" "Uh...peripheral vision most likely?" -•- She just wanted to live... More

Character Info
Yanderes
Yandere pt.2
Prolouge
New Beginnings From an Angel Ch.1
Blush Boys and Hot Heads Ch.2
A Chance for a New "Friendship" Ch.3
An Unexpected Turn of Events Ch.4
The True Colors of Naive Boys Ch.5
A Day of Misunderstandings Ch.6
Winning Hearts Ch.7
Winter Time Seductions Ch.8
A Interupted Reunion Ch.9
The Dragon and The Tsundere Princess Ch.10
Her New Beginnings Ch.11
They Say Ignorance is Bliss Ch.12
She Brings Somthing to the Table I Suppose... Ch.13
I'll Be Your Protector Ch.14
Honesty is the Best Policy Ch.15
We're Only Human Ch.16
Feelings Are Really Gross Ch.17
Shes a Handsome Woman Ch.18
Lets Go Lesbians! Ch.19
Its Not Being a Sugar Baby If You're Unaware Ch.20
Please Let Me Be Yours Ch.21
An Unfourtunate Vision Into The Future Ch.22
Q&A answers + Random Short Scenarios
Was I Not Trustworthy Enough For You? Ch.23
When the Pervert gets Called a Masochist Ch.24
Mistakes Have Been Made Ch.25
The Rights One Is Entitled To Ch.26
When a Door Closes a New One Opens Ch.27
The Power to do the Unthinkable Ch.29
And it Was Only Act One of Immeasurable Pain Ch.30
Creative Insults and Hard Things to Say Ch.31
Apology Accepted, You Damn Mutt Ch.32
A Promise Half Fulfilled Ch.33
When I Look in Her Eyes, I Just See the Sky Ch.34
A Declaration of Love and Hate Ch.35
Keep Up The Pace, Yeah? Ch.36
The Gift Ch.37
Two Peas in a Pod Ch.38
Missing in Action ~ Ch.39
New Horror Book

When The Wheel Starts Rolling Ch.28

7K 386 137
By -moon_serpent-

⚠️- cursing, Momo 😤💕

Remember to vote and comment or else I'll be sad and focus on tiddies more than writing!

"What do you think would happen when the symbol of peace is finally killed by the villains?"

.
-•-
.

"So why are we watching my school from across the street?" You ask after standing with a black hooded figure for some time.

"What-?! Oh, it's just you. And I'm ah, just people watching." Shigiraki replied after getting over his initial shock of you suddenly appearing.

"Hm. Creepy." You bluntly state while texting Momo, who wondered why you weren't in class yet since usually you were the first, if not, one of the first people in class.

"Oh, shut up." He hissed back in response.

"Fine, fine, I'm leaving. Oh and see you on Saturday...I-"

"I call the blue controllers." He interrupted with a victorious (creepy) smile.

"Bastard." You growl under your breath before walking off to the crowd of reporters, hopefully making it through easily.

Your fan club did not make it easy.

.
-•-
.

"Decent work on the combat training, you guys. I saw yesterday's video and went over each of your term results. Bakugo, you did well on yesterday's exercise so stop sulking like a child.

Midoriya, I see the only way you thought you had a chance was by messing up your arm again. Work harder and don't give the excuse that you don't have control over it yet; those lines are already getting old. However, your quirk is useful; show some urgency."

Aizawa got straight to business as soon as he walked into homeroom class. Ashido and you discreetly passed notes, and she ranted about something her brother did. You were reading, but nothing really went through your head.

Oh well.

"Let's get into business; your first task will decide your futures."

The class all froze and listened to what Aizawa would say next attentively.

"You all need to pick a class representative." He finished allowing everyone to get in a breath of relief.

The class quickly filled with "Pick me!" And others shouting reasons why they should be class representatives. Sero, Kirishima, Ashido, and Kaminari all got in a group in front of you and said with a bright smile,

"We'll vote for you, L/n!"

You stood up and gave a cocky smile, "I'll take those votes gladly! Thank you all!"

The group got into a makeshift cheering squad as you advertised yourself,

"Hey, everyone vote me because I'm uh- the best!"

"NO, I'M THE BEST YOU ALL BETTER VOTE FOR ME!" Bakugo shouted from across the room.

You stayed silent and just looked over to him blankly before throwing an eraser at him, which cause Bakugo to fall back in his chair.

"Vote me for pest control!" You shouted as the group behind you shouted, "Yay! Pest control! Yay!"

Jiro snickered and jokingly said, "Well, you have my vote."

You gave her a thumbs up and a smirk, "Counting on it!"

"Silence everyone, please! The class representative's duty is to lead others. That's not something just anyone can do, you must first have the trust of everyone in the classroom. Therefore this position is democratic. We will hold an election!" Iida shouted, effectively getting everyone to quiet down.

You watched Iida with a blank expression,

'That sounds like a lot of work...I should've aimed for Deputy and dialed it down some on the campaign...oh well, you live, and you learn- when's lunch starting, by the way?'

The democratic method of choosing who would be class representative won over whatever else they would've done...

.
.
.

Y/n L/n- 9
Izuku Midoriya- 2

You softly snickered at Bakugos enraged expression while holding up a victory sign, Midoriya stood next to you, visibly shaking. Aizawa announced the two of you as Class rep and deputy.

You kept thinking about what Iida said- how this job would be a lot of work and responsibility. Giving it some thought, maybe you should just be deputy- it would be a lot easier besides all that mattered was that you won, right?

Putting a hand on Midoriyas shoulder, you say, "Switch with me."

"H-huh, what?" He asked with his teeth clattering from the anxiety he felt.

"Yeah, let me be deputy- here you can be class rep." You say while holding his shoulders to move him to where you were previously standing.

"There, I'm deputy now." You say satisfied as Aizawa shrugged and went back to his nap.

"Wait- but we voted for you, L/n-San! Not fair!" Kaminari and Ashido groaned out.

"Sorry, it's just...it just sounds like more work than I bargained for. I've got stuff to do and such..."

'What kind of lame excuse was that...' The class collectively thought.

.
-•-
.

"So when my Mother and Father came back from their vacation, they realized they had completely forgotten all about the business meeting they went to Aruba in the first place for! They were so panicked they didn't even think to call the man- they just started up the jet again and nearly flew back out of Japan!"

Momo's giggle fit kept her from continuing the story. You were with her for lunch today, and you couldn't deny it. This was much more...the kind of cute you could appreciate, than being with Midoriya.

The more you were at this school, the more you figured it would be good to trust more people. It wasn't that you didn't trust Momo or any of your other friends, just...well, you knew you had a very clear bias towards Midoriya, and it was about time that changed.

"They didn't even think to call the man who arranged the meeting in the first place- once they got back, my Mother and Father found out that he also forgot about the meeting!" Momo laughed some more- it was a beautiful and melodic laugh too.

She was overjoyed that you decided to be with her for lunch, especially since it was just the two of you!

That was until...

"Hey! L/n-chan! Mind if we all join you?" Kaminari laughed out with a cheerful smile as he and several others took a seat.

"No I don't mind- unless you want them to leave Momo?" You said genuinely wanting to be courteous to Momo.

She forced a smile, "Oh, of course, I don't mind! Not at all..."

"Great! Anyways L/n-"

Hitoshi Shinso.

The school's unofficial and unknown loner.

He couldn't understand how and why so many people made a fuss over you. Sure, you had an intriguing...aura? Vibe?— about you but still.

It just seemed a bit extra for all these people to be so attracted and attached to you. He wanted to know if you really could make people that happy.

Sighing and brushing it all off, he just continued to finish up some homework and eat.

Then a loud alarm blared and nearly made his heart jump from his skin. He didn't think that U.A would have fire alarms during lunch. But the 'Level three warning security breech' definitely didn't sound like fire to him.

Despite the instruction to evacuate in an orderly fashion, people screamed and crowded into a sea of students around the exit.

"Ugh, Damnit," Shinso muttered when his back met the tiles. He quickly put his arms up to defend himself from being carpet to these idiots but no impact ever came.

Slowly opening his eyes, he sees that E/c eyes quickly captivate his attention.

"These idiots owe me a new shirt..." you mutter angrily as people step on your back.

"Uh..."

"Oh. Hey- you alright?" You ask down to the purple-haired boy under you.

"Y-yeah, I am. I am now." He muttered breathlessly.

You give him a slightly confused face,

"Nice."

(Hey hey hey! I'm trying to speed things up a bit so I can just focus on writing a summer special I'm doing! Anyways please don't rush me on Aizawa, Natsuo, Dabi, and Toga stuff I already have plans when they're going to be introduced which will be important to the relationship dynamics them and yn have. Which is why I'm trying to speed things up lol okay byee)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

745K 22K 28
"Its just..." her eyes were brimming with tears. 'No please dont cry,' I silently begged, 'I can't stand to see you hurt.' "...I-I dont want to see a...
1.1K 33 23
This is a reader x Todoroki ff Your name is Hitori Niko(You may change it to your own) ------------------------------ "Niko, please return to me.."Hi...
558K 15.5K 28
yandere bnha x female reader when y/n was 15 she dies and was given a second chance to live a new life in her favorite manga my hero academia (boku...
569K 6.9K 126
Hello! Welcome to this scenario book! This book has a no gender reader but is aimed more for feminine peeps unless said otherwise! I do not own any o...