CRAZY OVER YOU

By lavsugacookie

A Taennie and Jinsoo ff "I saw you and knew what I was trying to do I had to play it real real smooth And... More

The Intros
1
2
3
4
5
7
8

6

261 12 0
By lavsugacookie

"Unnie, I am so excited about this project. I can't believe Chanel chose me to lead this project." Jennie exclaimed at her manager.

"You deserve this Jen. You have been such a loyal muse to Chanel, during all these years." Her manager smiled at her. Jennie had been given the global project of the year by Chanel. In the last few years, Jennie and her team had been trying to break her into the fashion scene. She was already the sold-out queen of Korea but they were trying to make her global now. This Chanel project is a gateway for that.

Jennie was in her van with her manager, driver, and bodyguard, driving to the university.

"Okay. So, we will pick you up after school and we will head over to the meeting. "

"Alright! Goodbye. " Jennie waved at them and turned around.

She walked to her class and there were already people inside it.

"Wow, I am fifteen minutes earlier today, still most of the class is full. Do these people sleep in here or something? Geez." Jennie mumbled as she started walking towards the back, where a few seats were still empty.

A random guy paced behind Jennie to grab her. As his hand extended to do so, Jennie turned around and caught his hand and twisted it. The boy let out a groan.

"Next time, keep your hands where they should be if you want to keep them at all." She glared at him and twisted his hand a bit more before letting him go. She turned around to see a handful of men who had gathered around them.

'Oh yeah. Here comes the man to save the day' She rolled her eyes as she thought.

"Yes I was a damsel and yes I was in distress. But I don't remember calling for a knight in shining armor. Very grateful for the effort though. Now if you would let me walk to my seat. " She said as everyone made a path for her to walk to her seat.

"Hey, damsel in distress who doesn't need a knight in shining armor. " Taehyung smirked at her as he leaned back.

"Hey, the creepy weird dude who didn't even try to be a knight in shining armor." Jennie sat beside him.

Taehyung gasped dramatically, "Creepy! I am offended!"

"Really? My objective exactly. "

"You wound me, Jennie Kim."

Jennie ignored him because the professor entered the class. Jennie wore her glasses and concentrated on every word their teacher said and took notes for it. So did Taehyung.

After the lecture, Jennie stood up, got her things, and begun walking to the exit for class. Taehyung ran behind her while slinging his bag on his shoulder.

"Hey, nini."

"Don't call me that." Jennie rolled her eyes.

"Come with me to the Daniel Caesar concert." He said, still walking beside her.

"I am sorry my lord but I don't follow your orders."

"Will you come to the Daniel Caesar concert with me, this weekend Jennie? Isn't he your favourite artist?" He showed her his boxy smile.

"It seems like a date to me." Jennie opened her locker.

"It seems like a date because..." Tae acted as if he was in deep thought. "ah! because it is a date. So, you will come?" He leaned in the adjacent locker.

"I have not heard the magic word yet." She raised her eyebrows.

"Wingardium Leviosa?" He joked.

Jennie sighed and ignored him. She rolled her eyes and kept arranging book in her locker.

"Alright alright. Don't act so upset. I was joking!" He said, "Will you come to the Daniel Caesar concert with me, Jennie. Please?" He pushed the, please.

"I am sorry. I will be in Japan for some work this weekend." She smirked and left.

Taehyung's mouth opened but nothing came out of it. He smiled after a few seconds, 'Can't believe she played me like that.' He shook his head, while still smiling.

"Clever as the devil and twice as pretty. Aren't you Kim Jennie? You want a challenge. I will give you one."

_________________________

"Jisoo, you look beautiful sweetheart." Her mom looked at Jisoo through her vanity mirror.

"Thanks, mom." She smiled at her mom. "Are you sure I shouldn't wear casual clothes?" She asked the lady in an elegant but simple pink gown.

"Of course you should wear this stunning dress! I selected it by myself. See I am wearing this pink gown" She pointed to herself, "And you wearing this black dress. We can be Blackpink together!"

Jisoo laughed, "You are ridiculous mum. "

"You just don't know how to appreciate my humor."

"Whatever." Both of them said together and started laughing.

"I will go check on your dad. You get ready and be quick, okay?"

"Alright, mum." Her mum left.

Jisoo looked at herself through the mirror and sighed in sadness. "So that's it, huh? You get married and become a trophy wife? You would get married to a potential prick and give birth to his potential-prick children. Oh god no. " She covered her face with her hands.

"I need to do something to get out of this. But what?" Jisoo mumbled.

"Jisoo we have to go." Her mother called her from downstairs.

"Coming" She closed the door of her room and walked down the stairs. "Let's go" She smiled at her parents.

Mr and Miss Kim got into one car and Jisoo got into another. After some time Jisoo saw huge gates through the car window. Behind those doors was a huge mansion.

"Why didn't I ask mom or dad, who, I am getting married to. And why the f- does Korea have so many Kims!" She whispered-yelled to herself.

The chaperone opened the car door for her. Jisoo got out and was met with familiar faces.

"Oh my god, Jisoo!" She had met the lady before but couldn't pinpoint it. "The last time I saw you was when you were still in middle school" The lady hugged her as Jisoo smiled but was still confused.

She heard Mr. Kim, the father of her future fianceé whisper something in Miss Kim's ears probably asking her where their son is.

"Please come in." She heard the old man. They went inside and sat in the living room.

"We apologize for not introducing ourselves properly. I am Kim Hyun-jun and this is my wife Kim Yun-seo." He said.

[Okay so I don't know Jin's parents' names so I just threw in few random ones. lol]

"Actually our son is running a little late. He should have been here a few hours ago but he was stuck in a meeting. He will be here in a few minutes." Yun-seo explained.

"Oh, that's completely fine." Jisoo's mother chimed in, "Our Jisoo understands the stress that accompanies the world of business." Jisoo smiled at all of them in reply.

'This dude is probably in a bar or something right now. A meeting my ass' She thought.

"Of course she does! Jisoo you are such an icon in the business industry. A woman handling such a huge company alone and take it to such heights has broken so many stereotypes. You are an ideal to my younger daughter, Yeri." Yun-seo gushed over Jisoo.

"Thank you so much, Miss Kim. I am just grateful to my family for they have been the ones who have supported me throughout." She said humbly.

"Your daughter is really grounded, Ha-Joon." Hyun-Jun told her father.

"Mom?" A voice could be heard from the doorway.

"Oh Jin is here!" His mom exclaimed as she stood up.

'Jin? It can't be--' Jisoo thouhgt.

That's when Jin entered the room. Her eyes widened.

"This is our son, Kim Seokjin."
________________________

Hi loves!!! Another update.

Wth is Tae gonna do? What do you think?

And how does Jisoo know Jin?

Hope you guys liked the chapter. See you next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 8.3K 25
❝ Just like a promise, They were meant to break❞ STORY BY DYSNA FICTION <Please read book 1 first>
63.1K 2.8K 35
|COMPLETED| The prince just wants to be a normal guy and find love! So when His parents tell him they've chosen someone for him to marry in 2 months...
2.2K 92 12
from the title itself you can understand what story is it gonna be.. read it and you will get more to know.. Credits of pictures I used are goes to...
962 22 24
Kim Jisoo known to be cold and bitter meets a warm and sweet yn πŸ–€β™₯️ How will their meeting turn out to be? What will this grow into?? πŸ€”πŸŒΉ Note: *J...