Light In My Heart

By SakuraiS

« COMPLETED » Yibo faced a lot of hardships when he was young and that affects him when he became an adult, w... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Last Chapter 18
Sequel
Gift 1❤
Gift 2❤

Cast

2.8K 126 6
By SakuraiS

Hi Everyone~💕

To My New Readers And Old Readers, Thank You So Much For Reading This Story...❤

I Will Introduce You To My Story Cast So You Know Who Are They And Not Get Confused...☝️😌

*Sean Xiao Zhan*

A kind person who loves teaching and taking care of the others, he is the only son in the family....

*Sean Cici*

Xiao Zhan's mother who turned her house to an orphanage, a kind woman who likes to save the other kids miserable life to a be a heavenly life.

*YiBo*

An isolated person who is in his own world, no one can take him out from what he is going through but one person, Cici took him after his father throw him away....

*Zan Jin*

A honest and straightforward person who hide his pain behind his smile, he entered the Orphanage when his parents abandoned him....

*Wang Hai Kuan*

A doctor who is searching for his brother....

*FanXing*

An abandoned boy, you will know his story in the lasts chapters...

I hope you will like this story until the end, and keep supporting me please~❤😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 7.8K 42
Xiao Zhan is a filial son. He is very cheerful and generous, but he wants to build a record to be having 50 girlfriends in one year. Can he make his...
335K 20.5K 40
Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo has been classmates since kindergarten. Zhan has a crush on yibo but never got the courage to confess. Unfortunately Yibo ha...
154K 9.8K 28
Xiao Zhan loves Wang Yibo. In fact, the first time Yibo met him was when Xiao Zhan confessed. Wang Yibo lets this cute guy follow him around and orde...
92.4K 9K 61
Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo were together since they were kids. Raised in a shifter shelter since they were two and five years old, the two did everythin...