Agreement | 2Min

By cuddlix

[...]"๐˜ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ... More

โ€ขPrologueโ€ข
๐Ÿ“„|1
๐Ÿ“„|2
๐Ÿ“„|3
๐Ÿ“„|4
๐Ÿ“„|5
๐Ÿ“„|6
๐Ÿ“„|8
๐Ÿ“„|9
๐Ÿ“„|10
๐Ÿ“„|11
๐Ÿ“„|12
๐Ÿ“„|13
๐Ÿ“„|14
๐Ÿ“„|15
๐Ÿ“„|16
๐Ÿ“„|17
๐Ÿ“„|18
๐Ÿ“„|19
๐Ÿ“„|20
๐Ÿ“„|21
๐Ÿ“„|22
๐Ÿ“„|23
๐Ÿ“„|24
๐Ÿ“„|25
๐Ÿ“„|26
๐Ÿ“„|27
๐Ÿ“„|28
๐Ÿ“„|29
๐Ÿ“„|30
๐Ÿ“„|31
๐Ÿ“„|32
๐Ÿ“„|33
๐Ÿ“„|34
๐Ÿ“„|35
๐Ÿ“„|36
๐Ÿ“„|37
๐Ÿ“„|38
๐Ÿ“„|39 [END]
โญ๏ธ|40
โญ๏ธ|41
โญ๏ธ|42
โš ๏ธ|43
โญ๏ธ|44
๐Ÿ’‹[New book]๐Ÿ’‹

๐Ÿ“„|7

6.8K 358 191
By cuddlix

ᶠᵃˡˡⁱⁿᵍ ⁻ ᶜʰᵃˢᵉ ᴬᵗˡᵃⁿᵗⁱᶜ
1:05 ───|────── 2:53
|◁ II ▷|
∞ ↺
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100 %

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

~ Seungmin Pov.

The next morning Minho picked me up from home again and we drove to school together.

"There's my favorite couple." Chan walked up to us with a grin on his face and gave Minho a handshake while greeting me with a smile.
"You guys really can't leave it alone can you?" Minho rolled his eyes slightly laughing as he pulled out his books from his locker.
Chan just shrugged his shoulders with a grin.

"Oh, by the way Seungmin." Minho closed the door of his locker and then turned to me.

I raised an eyebrow questioningly.

"If it's convenient for you, we can start tutoring after school tomorrow. After all, I still have my part of the agreement to fulfill." He winked at me and I just nodded, rolling my eyes.

Together we went to class with Chan, since the bell had already rung for the start of class.

After the first few lessons, we finally had lunch break.

Together with Minho's friends I went to the cafeteria and sat down with them at the regulars' table.

Minho left right after class without saying a word and left me alone with his friends - great.

"So Seungmin..." Felix looked at me with a rather creepy look while I questioningly took my eyes off my phone.
"What do you think of Minho?"

Confused by his indecisive question, I raised an eyebrow, not quite understanding what he actually wanted me to say.
"I have no idea what you mean." I looked back down at my phone and shrugged my shoulders as I let out a hippy sigh.
"Oh come on, you know exactly what I mean."

Sighing, I put my phone aside and looked into the brown eyes of Felix, who was still looking at me with that weird grin.

"He's asking you if you like Minho." Hyunjin suddenly said and first I looked at him and then at Felix, stunned.
"Of course not!" it shot out of me like a cannon and I crossed my arms.
"You sure?" the freckle-faced boy looked at me scrutinizingly and I just nodded.
"Well, I think you'd look good together." Changbin interjected as well, giving my best friend a horrified look.
"Hey whose side are you on anyway?" I hissed at the black-haired guy, who just grinned innocently to himself.

Sighing, I leaned back in my chair, shaking my head uncomprehendingly.

Never and I mean NEVER I would fall in love with such an arrogant prince charming.

"So you don't think we're a good match?"

At these words I turned around startled and saw Minho standing behind me, holding his heart theatrically with a feigned pout.

Annoyed, I rolled both eyes and turned to the table as Minho sat down right next to me with an orange juice.

"Hey Min, there you are. Where have you been hanging out?" Chan looked at his friend with a grin and everyone could guess that this guy was just thinking ambiguous thoughts.

"Keep your dirty thoughts to yourself." Hissed the black-haired guy next to me, taking a sip of his juice.
"Besides, I'm already taken." His eyes met mine as he winked rather less than seductively at me.

Immediately, a small squeak was heard from Jeongin, who sat next to Chan and eyed me and Minho like we were the cutest couple he'd ever seen.

Annoyed by the whole situation, I rolled my eyes and propped my head up with my hand.
"I'm thirsty." I started to quaff and looked to Minho who was playing on his phone.

But Minho didn't seem to feel addressed, which is why I lightly poked him in the side.
"Yah!" He turned to me and scowled.
"I'm thirsty." I repeated my statement from earlier and Minho just raised an eyebrow.
"So?"

"Get me something." I ordered him like a dog and Minho just snorted in annoyance.
"Why should I?"

"In a relationship, you take care of each other, don't you?" I grinned nastily at him, playing him with his own cards. After all, he was the one who wanted the full couple program.

"Then drink this." Annoyed, he handed me his orange juice and then turned his attention back to his cell phone.

Critically I eyed the drink in front of me.

"If you say that's an indirect kiss now, I'll punch you." I suddenly heard Minho's voice beside me as he looked at me with his eyes twisted.
"Indirect kiss my ass!" I reached for his juice and drank a sip of it protestingly, then put it back down.

I turned to Minho and stuck my tongue out at the older guy and he started laughing.

He really had a hearty laugh.

Wait. No. Seungmin! You didn't think that now. Get a grip!!!

Panic-stricken, I averted my gaze again and saw Felix just grinning dumbly at me, as if he had heard my thoughts.

"We want to go to the cafe to study after school today, do you want to come too Minnie?" Jeongin's brown eyes met mine and he looked at me with that innocent smile that you couldn't say no to.

Besides, since when is he calling me by this nickname?

I didn't really want to do anything private with these people, but somehow they seemed okay.

So I nodded in agreement and then looked to Minho.
"Are you coming too?" questioningly I looked at the black haired one, waiting for his answer.

"Well sure, I can't leave my boyfriend alone after all, he's going to get hit on by someone." He put his hand on my hip, grinning at me with that typical Minho grin.

I rolled my eyes and Minho broke away from me again.

"Don't worry Minho, I would have taken care of your boyfriend." Hyunjin winked at me but couldn't really stay serious and started laughing.
"You going after forgiven ones is nothing new." Jisung, the squirrel, who was always quiet most of the time, spoke up, clicking his tongue.
"What's that supposed to mean now. Watch me pinch your hamster cheeks right now!" Hissed the blond-haired and looked at the brown-haired warningly.

"Oh yeah, try it then." like a predator, the angry squirrel fixed on Hyunjin, who assumed a boxer's pose.

"Cut the crap." Chan slapped first Hyunjin, then Jisung on the back of the head.
"What will Seungmin think of us..." He added, looking at me with a laugh, which I returned.

"You guys are acting impossible." Minho shook his head disapprovingly and leaned back in his chair.

"So the most devious one is still you here." Felix spoke up with a grin.
"You're the only one who would think of having a fake relationship just to get his girl back." He added, laughing briefly.

"You do what you have to do..." with a proud grin, Minho put an arm around me.
"Although glasses boy is actually a pretty good substitute."

"Yah!" I smacked the older one on the head who rubbed the sore spot and immediately let go from me. He scowled at me while I started smirking.

"Sure you guys aren't into each other after all?" Changbin pointed his index finger back and forth between Minho and me, raising both eyebrows.

"We're not!" We both yelped synchronously at the black-haired guy, who only raised his hands defensively and then snuggled up to his boyfriend.

ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹▫◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ ˑ

After school, we all went to a café together as agreed, which happened to be even the one where I always went.

Well, after all, this café was pretty well known around here and a popular place for students to hang out.

So while we sat down at an empty seat, Chan took everyone's orders.

I took an iced caramel macchiato and a piece of chocolate cake as usual, Minho an iced Americano, Jisung a piece of cheesecake, Jeongin a hot chocolate, Chan a coke, Changbin and Felix shared a milkshake and Hyunjin kind of wanted something really special, which looked really weird afterwards.

"What the hell is that?" Critically, Jisung pointed at the weird shake in Hyunjin's hands as Jisung chewed a piece of his cheesecake.
"It's the best thing in the world!" he proudly raised his nose in the air and then took a big gulp of his drink.

Jisung just grimaced in disgust, while the rest of the group looked at Hyunjins drink skeptically as well.

So what I could tell that Hyunjin was a pretty weird but funny guy.

"YAAAAH!" I winced as suddenly Hyunjin started screaming just because a drop of his shake had accidentally dripped onto his white top. Like a drama queen, he jumped out, muttered something to himself and quickly disappeared into the restroom.

Correction: he's funny, weird and a drama queen.

"You'll get used to it." Laughed Minho next to me as he took a sip of his americano.
"Yeah, Hyunjin is always such a drama queen." Chuckled Jeongin who was now enjoying his hot chocolate.

"As long as the drama queen is in the bathroom, we can start studying." Suggested Felix and we agreed.

Even though Minho and I had a date to study tomorrow, he still focused only on me and helped me with math instead of studying himself.

I thought it was really nice of him but I would just feel bad if it made his grades worse.

"Don't you want to study by yourself?" I raised my eyes and looked at Minho, who was in the process of writing some notes on my paper.
He returned my gaze, raising an eyebrow.
"Well, I don't want you to deteriorate because of me." thoughtfully, I poked my fork around in my cake.

"Oh nonsense. I'm Minho the super genius. My grades don't deteriorate that fast." He started laughing and ruffled my hair, catching me a little off guard with this action.

Wide-eyed, I looked on as he just smiled dumbly at me.

"Besides." He slid up to me a little so he could be closer.
"I would do anything for my darling~." He grinned cheekily at me and I looked at him indignantly, boxing him lightly on the upper arm.
"Yah!" He rubbed the spot I'd caught him in and scowled at me for a moment until a smile settled on his lips again.

"Dude, you guys make me feel really single." Hyunjin, who was already back by now, poked out his air in annoyance as he sucked on his straw.

"Speaking of single, look who's coming." Chan suddenly pointed to the entrance of the café and everyone, just like me, turned around at the same time.

Through the door, Sana had just walked in with her two friends, acting as if the floor belonged to them.

Immediately I noticed Minho's hand slowly wrapping around my side.

Questioningly, I looked down to where his hand was and then turned my gaze to Minho, who was grinning and looking over at Sana.

She had noticed us by now, too and you could tell she was pissed. Her death stare was as always directed at me personally but actually it didn't bother me anymore.

So I turned my gaze away from this psycho girl again and the others devoted themselves to their books.

But I was interrupted when suddenly a fork with a piece of cake was held in front of my nose.

Astonished, I blinked a few times and then looked to my left where Minho was grinning at me, supporting his head with his other hand.

"What?" irritated, I raised an eyebrow and Minho started to sigh, resting his other hand on the table again.
"Eat." Was the only thing he said and brought the full fork even closer to my mouth so that it touched it briefly.

With a short laugh, I then shook my head and finally opened my mouth, letting disappear in it the piece of cake that Minho was feeding to me.

"What was that for?" I smiled to myself as I swallowed and Minho looked at me with a smile for a moment until he then turned in the direction Sana was sitting.
"Sana always wanted me to feed her like from those cheesy romantic movies and since I know for a fact that she was staring at us she will have seen that 100%." Minho explained his action and had turned back to me in the meantime.

I don't know why, but somehow a strange feeling spread through me when Minho said that.

For a moment I looked at him speechless but then turned back to my tasks.
"Whatever." I muttered and took my pen to solve the tasks.

"Hey, wait!" Minho put his hand on my shoulder to turn me slightly toward him. I looked at him with wide eyes as the older guy slowly moved his hand to my face.

What the hell?!

"You got something..." he murmured intently, gently stroking the corner of my mouth with his thumb.

"Already gone." he removed his hand from me again and grinned at me once briefly, rather then ate the small crumb of cake that was now on his thumb.

At first I looked completely overwhelmed but when that stupid pervet grin showed on his lips, I scowled at him.

"YAH! What was that about!" I hit his upper arm screeching like a girl, while Minho just laughed and tried to protect his arm.

Without noticing it, my cheeks warmed up a bit, as this stupid action from this prince charming had more than surprised me.

With a pout and flushed cheeks, I turned away from him again and continued to concentrate on my cake.

ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹▫◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ ˑ

We still spent the whole afternoon together in the cafe and I must admit that Minho's friends were not that bad.

Most of the time Hyunjin and Jisung bickered and always found something else to fight about.

Jisung insulted Hyunjin all the time that he looked like a stray dog with his blond shoulder-length hair and Hyunjin insulted Jisung all the time as a chipmunk.

But I was well aware that the two didn't really mean it. They hated each other but they were still friends.

When it was getting a little later we said goodbye to each other and Minho and I were the last to leave the café because he was driving me home.

"And, they're not that bad, right?" Minho suddenly said out of the blue as we were exiting the café.
"They're definitely a lot more nicer than you." I started laughing and received a smack on the head in return.

"Yah!" I rubbed the sore spot and looked at Minho with a you-seriously look.
"I thought you didn't hit your boyfriend." I pouted and saw Minho start smiling.
"Sorry..." he took a step towards me while waving his hand through my hair, just like he had done at noon today.

I don't know why but somehow it felt totally good to be touched like that even though we're talking about Minho doing that to me right now.

He looked like the biggest arrogant asshole from the outside but by now you could tell there was a nice guy behind it.

But before we could go to Minho's car we got stop by someone's voice.

"Minho."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 10.6K 34
"B-but I don't h-have a way to pay." "You can pay me with your body, babyboy." Changbin is failing at maths and he is DESPERATE for someone to save h...
23.2K 1K 29
In which Hyunjin and Felix save Changbin. โ€ขThroupleโ€ข โ€ขbxbxbโ€ข โ€ขFluff, Smut, Angst
74.8K 4.8K 18
Hyunjin gets love notes everyday, but never reads any. Seungmin has been leaving anonymous letters for two months, and he decided he had enough, exac...
265K 10.9K 43
"Are you seriously going to give up on Minho?" "No." ~ In which Han Jisung is in love with his best friend Lee Minho and tries everything to hide his...