jubilee line . . . wilbur soo...

By sunshinekishibe

ไจปแข† ๐“‚ƒ !! jubilee line ๊’ฑ ๊’ฑ โจ ๐Ÿงฟ โฉ in which , a simple โ—Œ ๐Ÿ™ train ride โธโธ ##... More

๐–๐–š๐–‡๐–Ž๐–‘๐–Š๐–Š ๐–‘๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š
โ”โ” ๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
โ”โ” ๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
โ”โ” ๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.

โ”โ” ๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„

6.5K 261 148
By sunshinekishibe

"we'll invite you next time, all right?"

"promise?"

"promise."

and that's exactly what you did. in the middle of june, you met up in london with the two teenagers, plus the final one. you and wilbur sat in the front of the car while the other three sat in the back, arguing over whatever.

"no, this isn't getting streamed, tubbo- ranboo, tell him it isn't getting streamed."

"why can't he stream it?"

"because it's going on my vlog channel! if tubbo streams it, the people will have already seen it! my views will go down, ranboo, they will go down-"

"tommy, you do know making videos isn't just about views," wilbur says from the front.

tommy mumbles something under his breath before folding his arms and leaning against the door, ignoring tubbo and ranboo's apologies. you and wilbur smiled at each other as you listened to the 'argument' progress, but it eventually stopped when they got distracted by the roadworks.

you took out your phone and opened twitter for the first time since you had started the trip.

y/n :] @y/u/n
the better heatwaves :)

| quackity @quackity
⤷ replying to @y/u/n
wilbur isn't going to be happy about this one

| random user :) @randomuser1
⤷ replying to @y/u/n
HELLO?!?! WHAT DOES THIS MEAN

| dream @dream
omg @georgenotfound is it happening?

| george @georgenotfound
⤷ replying to @dream and @y/u/n
no

"alright, i think we're here," you say, unbuckling your seatbelt. "tommy, what are your plans?"

"well, it wasn't tommy's plan," tubbo starts as if he was some villain from a film. "tommy hates rollercoasters, doesn't he? and ranboo's probably never been to a uk theme park."

"what do you mean, probably? i don't think he's ever been..."

"as i was saying, tommy's already done a vlog where he went to a theme park, hasn't he?"

"yeah?" you ask, clueless. "what're you getting at?"

"oh, no."

tommy looks out of the window, spotting the large rollercoasters and water rides. your face immediately beams as soon as you see them, and you quickly get out of the car. not even a minute after, you poke your head back in.

"we are going there, aren't we?"

after getting your tickets and wristbands, the five of you walked towards the large theme park. it wasn't as big as alton towers, but it was similar. you started on some 'easier' rollercoasters; ones that didn't have loops and twists at every turn.

it was one of the classic caterpillar rollercoasters, the one where it went up before having the simplest route back to the bottom. tubbo held the camera on tommy's face, while ranboo made jokes about his fear of rollercoasters.

"i mean, come on, tommy. this caterpillar is scarier than the actual ones! look at that one over there," ranboo says, pointing to the rollercoaster you'd be going on last. "then look at this caterpillar. terrifying."

"tubbo, if you don't tell him to stop, i'll throw your camera off this caterpillar."

"hate to break it to you, but that's your camera," you say.

"fuck."

you all got off the ride, listening to the kids under the age of 7 say how much they loved it.

"why does this always happen?"

you went on several more rollercoasters before getting candy floss.

"there's no philza minecraft here to tell me it's unhealthy!" tommy says to the camera in his face. "phil, this ones for you."

he proceeded to eat the candy floss in front of the camera, smiling proudly as he did so.

"this is the most unflattering thing i've ever seen."

"you're dating wilbur," tommy says.

"your point is?"

"i don't like you, y/n."

"okay."

while walking through the theme park, wilbur had entwined your hands together without realising. you didn't ask him about it, you just continued walking.

"see that, tommy? we're going on that one now."

you shook your head as the five of you walked towards the drop tower. because of your wristbands you were able to go straight on, getting your seats checked before the ride supervisor walked to the side.

the ride started and tubbo looked around cluelessly.

"are we going up or is the floor going down?" he asks.

the ride got higher and tubbo nodded to himself.

"oh, yeah, we're definitely going up."

as it continued to get higher, tommy had his eyes shut completely. it suddenly stopped and he opened his eyes, looking at the view.

"oh, guys, look at the view- holy shit!"

the ear piercing scream (and the fact you were no longer at the top) made you realise you were dropping, before the ride stopped near the bottom so you wouldn't fall straight to the ground.

as soon as the safety bar went up, tommy immediately got off.

"tommy, why're you so excited to get off? we've got the worst one next," you say.

"yeah, look at it!" wilbur says, pointing towards it.

the already riding people could be heard screaming as the ride went on.

"we could always just go home, you know," tommy says.

"too late for that, big man," tubbo says as everyone starts walking towards it.

you all sat in the seats, ranboo and wilbur on either side of you. the ride started off slow before speeding up as it went upward, leading tommy to immediately believing there was a steep drop at the top.

"tommy, this is not alton towers!"

"all theme parks are the same, y/n!"

"no they're not!"

the ride leaned over the side, and tommy began trying to grab things that weren't there.

"tommy, the air won't help you," ranboo says, watching as tommy tried to hold onto something.

tommy tried answering, but all that came out were a load of screams. you, tubbo and wilbur enjoyed the ride a lot, occasionally laughing at tommy and ranboo.

after two minutes of putting up with ranboo's teasing and tommy's screams, the ride stopped. you all got off and walked back to the car, all of you getting in.

"so, you all have fun?" you ask, looking at tommy.

"i hate you all."

the others had fallen asleep in the back of the car and wilbur had chosen where to go now. he didn't have any source of directions on where to go, so you assumed he knew where he was going.

"wil, if you get us lost, what're we meant to say to their parents?" you asked.

"i'm not going to get us lost," he assures you. "we're going somewhere that we definitely know."

"where?"

"you'll see."

after another half an hour of driving, the car came to a stop outside of a train station. tubbo slowly woke up after feeling the car stop, followed by tommy and ranboo.

"this isn't mcdonald's," tommy mumbles, his voice laced with sleep.

"no, it's not," you say. "holy shit."

you got out of the car, seeing the familiar red train leaving the station. wilbur walked behind you, wrapping an arm over your shoulder as you walked towards it.

"where the fuck are we?" tommy asks. "wait... this is that station that wilbur wouldn't shut up about!"

"why?"

"i don't fucking know, he made a song about it or something."

"it's also where we met, you know," wilbur says.

"really?" the three teenagers ask, the same amount of surprise in all of their voices.

"yeah."

you all sat down on one of the seats, looking over at the station. tommy took his phone out and got a photo of you all together, covering ranboo's face.

"hey, send that to me," you say.

you waited for the ping of your phone before opening it. you tweeted the photo and posted it on your instagram, and the responses almost immediately flooded your phone.

jubilee line - haha it's like when old people say they're going down memory lane. anyway, your favourite old people did go down memory lane. me and wilbur are not old. anyway, this is the better heatwaves. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

484K 19.2K 21
TommyInnit x Fem OC โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” - when a seemingly awful donation brings them together. โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” "You need to stop apologizing for things you...
317K 10K 38
adventure time lover and a weeb that just really love mine craft karl x fem! oc
402K 6.3K 95
โ‚Šโโœ ๐Ÿฅ›โ‹ฎ[it's all the same] โŒ’โŒ’ โ†ถ*เณƒโœงหš. โƒ โ†ท หŠ- [#136 in mcyt, #202 in georgenotfound โ†ถ*เณƒโœงหš. โƒ โ†ท หŠ- [updating as often as possibleโœ”๏ธŽ โ†ถ*เณƒโœงหš. โƒ โ†ท หŠ- [if an...
149K 3.1K 27
หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹† โ”Š ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐Ž๐ ๐“๐Ž๐”๐‘. โ—ฆ โช๐Ÿ“โซ โ I MISS HER, TOMMY! โž โ THIS ISN'T HIM. โž wilbur soot x oc mcyt - minecraft youtube started: 122222 ...