Dil Mein Ho Tum (Completed)

By Miss_dreamy_writer

#2 - muslim | 15-12-2021 #2 - muslim love story | 15-12-2021 #3 - forbidden | 1-08-2021 #2 - spiritual | 9-09... More

Prologue...
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Author's Note....
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (a)
Chapter 18(b)
Epilogue
Important Announcement About The Sequel!!!
Sequel of 'Dil Mein Ho Tum' Is Out!!!

Chapter 14

9.3K 441 47
By Miss_dreamy_writer

Kehne Ko Hai Mera❤️..,

Par Mere Sunta Nahi..,

Kahi Ye Tere Dil Se Toh Chup Chup Ke Milta Nahi...❤️

***

Zoya's POV:---

I descended the steps in a silver gold tissue gown, which made Ayaan catch his breath. A shiver went down my spine as I felt him staring at me, making me blush. My chest constricted and stomach cartwheeled.

I walk towards him, my eyes fall on him and I feel blessed. He was looking way handsome in his suit, no doubt. His hair was dark as his eyes. Long lashes than mine, stubble covered jaw. His muscular body, that I could tell from the way his clothes fitted him. All the things that a girl wants to be in their husband. And I was lucky to get such handsome and loving Husband.

{Zoya's Outfit}

{Ayaan outfit}

The moment I was in front of him, he wrapped his hand around my waist and pulled me towards him.

"Ayaan!!" I gasped, looking around. Trying to pull away, but his grip tightens. "Koi Dekh Lega, Chodo Mujhe!"

"Toh Dekhne Do, Biwi Ho Tum Mere. Aur Chodne Ke Liye Thodi Na Tumse Nikkah Kiya Hai." He said with a mischievous smile, making me blush harder.

His lips brush against mine and I gasped at the sensation shooting through my every limb. "Your beauty is incomparable Zoya. You are looking so beautiful right now that I am having second thoughts about attending our Walima."

"You.. look be-beautiful too." I stutters, he pulled his head back and a melodious laugh escape his lips. "Beautiful?" He asked with a kind of amusement in his voice.

Realizing my mistake, I quickly corrected myself. "I mean handsome!!! You are looking quite handsome too."

"Well that's good to hear from my wife." He said in his sensual deep husky voice, "Mera Kehna Mano Toh Walima Kisi Aur Din Kar Lete Hai. Right now I want to take you in our room and ravish each and every inch of you, Zoya."

"Kitne Besharam Ho Gaye Ho Aap, Ayaan." I smacked on his chest lightly, with my eyes wide open.

I took a sharp breath, felt my cheeks turn crimson. I looked at him through my eyelashes who was looking at me with such intensity that had me clutched his suit in a tight grip, making him groan.

And the next thing I know is, his lips were on mine. His lips soft yet so firm. He kissed me deeper, hungrily and my heart beat so fast that it roars in my ear. I can hardly hear anything else. I can't bring myself to speak. I feel stunned.

"Umm.... Excuse me for interrupting, but we have a Walima to attend." Said Iqra flustered clearing her throat, quickly turning around with her back to us.

Me and Ayaan quickly pulled away, looking here and there. Ayaan was rubbing the back of his neck and was slightly awkward, while I was totally another case. My face was as dark as beetroot.

***

Smiling for the 100th time, as the photographer took a picture of Ayaan and mine with Ayaan's celebrity friends. My cheeks were hurting from smiling this much and my legs were swollen and was hurting so much, since I was wearing a high heel scandal which I don't usually wear.

"Tuhadi Vohati Bohot Sohani Aa!!" Arjit Singh complimented, making Ayaan smile glancing at me. While I frown, not exactly knowing what he said. I didn't knew Punjabi language at all.

{Your wife is beautiful!!}

"I know." Said Ayaan looking at me lovingly, making me look away from him towards my hands. Making his friends laugh loudly. They leaves us and walks towards the food section. Until one of Ayaan best friend comes on the stage.

"Nikkah Mubarak Bhabhi!!" Said Taimoor directly coming towards me, not even glancing at Ayaan, totally ignoring him.

"Shukriya." I smiled politely at him.

"Yeh Nalayak Hi Mila Tha Aapko? I mean you deserve someone better."

"Bakwaas Band Kar, Taimoor. Mere Biwi Ko Mere Khilaaf Bhadka Maat!!" Ayaan said in a fake anger, to which Taimoor replied by showing his middle finger.

"Yeh Aapke Shohar Se Mai Bohot Khafa Hu. Bin Batae Nikkah Kar Liye Isne. Mere Purai Armaano Pe Paani Phair Diya." Taimoor complains, while Ayaan was biting his inside cheek to stop himself from laughing. Since Taimoor kept giving him a glare, due to which he looks so cute, just like a baby, from whom his chocolate was snatched away. "Boloeye Bhabhi Aese Bhala Koi Apne Best Friend Ke Saath Karta Hai Kya?" Asked Taimoor looking at me so attentively. To which I said "No".

"Yrr Taimoor, Sorry. Everything happened so fast. But Tu Kehe Toh Mai Phir Se Nikkah Kar Leta Hu Tere Bhabhi Se......"

Taimoor cut him off, "Itni Maharbaani Na Karr!! Next month mere bhi Shaadi Honi Hai, so you aren't invited."

"Koi Nahi, Mai Bina Invitation Ke Aa Jaauga."

"Zoya you need to taste this!! This ice-cream is so yummy and delicious." Said Iram coming on the stage and put a spoon full of ice-cream in front of me. To which I take a bite and nods.

"Waese Bhabhi Aapne Bataya Nahi Ki Walima Mai Ek Chimpanzee Bhi Aaye Hai!!" Taimoor smirks with his eyes on Iram.

"Chimpanzee ki Spelling Bhi Aate Hai?" Retorted Iram, leaving the stage.

"Kyu Tumhe Nahi Aate? Well exam Mai cheating Kar Ke Pass Hogi Toh Yahi Hona Hai!!" Said Taimoor with a lopsided grin following her, making her annoyed and angry.

"What was this?" I asked Ayaan who slightly chuckle and said, "Kuch Kuch Hota Hai Zoya Tum Nahi Samjhoge".

***

"NO!!!"

"What?" He looked at me with a frown on his face.

"You asked me a question back in our room at the hotel. My answer is No." I said glaring at him, as I take a step back totally scared and anxious.

{Back at Hotel}

"Do you trust me, Zoya?" He asked seriously.

"Obviously Yes. Is that even a question?" I replied in a heartbeat, without knowing the cruel intention of his behind this question.

---

A laughter escapes his mouth, as he look at me in amusement. "Are you serious?" He asked mischievously, making me step another step back as my hold on the railings tightens, which had him take a step closer towards me.

{Ayaan & Zoya's Outfit}

Tears of frustration started appearing in my eyes, as I look down to see how deep it was, slightly making me unconscious, "I will not do this".

"I didn't knew my wife was such a coward." He said raising his eyebrow, as if trying to change my mind.

"Ek Lauti Biwi Hu Aap Ki Ayaan. How can you ask me to do this? It's way too risky." I defended myself, maybe I was being way too dramatic, but I can't help myself. I am sure anyone who had fear of heights would have behave the same way as me or maybe worse.

We were right now about to do Couple Bungee jumping. I don't know how Ayaan convinced me for this, but I couldn't help but feel like I wouldn't be alive after this. I kept getting flashbacks of all my happy and sad moments of my life.

Me and Ayaan had came to Turkey since last two days to enjoy our honeymoon. We enjoyed every bit of it, but I couldn't say the same thing about now.

"You promised." He said after laughing.

"I did promise that 'I will do anything you want'. But I didn't knew that your anything might be Bungee jumping." I said frustrated.

Yesterday when we roaming in the streets of Turkey, Ayaan got surrounded by his fans. He got busy taking selfies with them. So I started looking around and my gaze fell on certain person. Burak Deniz, a Turkish actor and that too my favourite, since Hayat Murat drama. I quickly followed him totally forgetting about Ayaan. I was getting a selfie with him, when Ayaan found me. Throughout the ride to the hotel Ayaan wasn't talking to me and was quite angry due to his possessiveness towards me. So that's how I ended up promising him.

"I always dream of doing this with my wife." He pouted sadly. "I am here, aren't I? Trust me."

"I can't do this!! I am not really doing this!!" I stated after looking down again.

"Yes, you can!!!"

He pulled me towards him and picked me up in his arms. He signal the man behind us and in a second we were falling down in a fast speed. I quickly closed my eyes and placed my face in his neck. My hands automatically went around his neck. My fear of height was taking a troll on me, as I slightly open my eyes and again closed it, as I saw how fast we were going downwards. The strong were caressing our faces and blowing our hairs.

The moment we were down, I quickly walked towards our car with my wobbly steps. After ten minutes we were on the way to the hotel. Ayaan kept stealing glances at me, while driving. I who was angry at him wasn't giving him any attention and was looking out of the window through out the time.

"Naraz Ho Mujhe?" He asked in his deep husky voice staring at me with such intensity that for a moment I forget that I am angry at him.

"Naraz?" I chuckled, as I said sarcastically, "Mai Aapse Naraz Kaese Ho Sakte Hu, Ayaan? In fact, Mujhe Toh Aap Pe Bohot Pyaar Aara Hai."

He averted his gaze from me and chuckled nervously.

"Ayaan Tu Toh Aaj Gaya Kaam Se!!" I heard him whisper to himself.

***

Assalamualaikum Everyone!!!!

Did you guys enjoy this chapter?

Well he's Burak Deniz. Isn't he handsome😍?

Guys do vote please!!! I mean many readers are adding my book on their reading list but are not bothering to vote and comment. It really hurt guys💔.

I am sure you guys know about how many writer's book are being taken down by the Wattpad. So what I am trying to say is do vote and comment guys. Not only in my book but in other authors book too.

Last few days, three readers did comment on 'Dil Mein Ho Tum' and it was quite overwhelming for me. So thanks for commenting❤️. Beside not much chapters are left so feel free to comment and vote.

For those readers who always vote and comment. A lot of chocolates, pastries and love from me to you guys🍫🍬🎂🥧🍰❤️❤️.

Do VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE!!

29.06.2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...