Assassins in Love

Bởi papichulo789

You are one badass assassin. The deadliest one alive. You're also Steve Rogers' long lost younger sister. Whe... Xem Thêm

Fair Enough
Doll
Guilty as Charge
Please Stay
Have Fun
Relax Steve
What Now
Do What You're Told
Stay Still
Thank You
You Like That
I Hate You Too
Yes We Are
How Are You Feeling
Do You Like Black
Get Off Of Me
I'll Be Waiting
It'll Always Be You
I'm Fine
Goodnight Doll
No
Stop
Both
Aww We Match
I know
Calm Down
I Might
Will You
Sorry
We Gotta Go
Ready Doll
Yuck
She's Sleepy
Sorry Barnes
Bye da
Center Piece
I Don't Know
You Got Lucky
Epilogue

I'm Hungry

23.9K 503 534
Bởi papichulo789

You spent the next hour cuddling on the couch with Bucky. Your stomach grumbles. You still haven't eaten.

"You should make me a sandwich." You say looking at Bucky with puppy dog eyes.

He sighs and stands up. You stand up and follow him. He pulls the bread out. Along with the mayonnaise and mustard. He grabs the cheese and meat. You grab a butter knife and two plates, knowing he'll make himself one too.

He starts making the sandwiches. You duck under his arm and wrap your arms around his waist. You rest the side of your face against his chest.

"Are you serious." Bucky says.

"Deal with it Barnes." You say.

Bucky chuckles and he kisses the top of your head. He moves his arms around you and continues to make the sandwiches.

"Do you want me to cut your sandwich in half?" He asks.

"Yes, but do it diagonally. You get more sandwich that way."

"I don't think that's how it works doll."

"Shut the fuck up. You get more sandwich than cutting it in half horizontally."

"Okay doll. Whatever you say. You're right." Bucky laughs.

"Damn right I am. Dating me means I'm always right. Even if I'm not right. I'm right. Okay."

Bucky chuckles, "Okay. So we are dating?"

"Unless you don't want to-"

"No no no. I want to." Bucky says. You smile and wiggle against him more.

"Alright doll. Lunch is ready." Bucky says. You let go of him and spin around. His arms wrap around your waist and pull you against him.

You feel him slightly hump you. You gasp, "Sargent Barnes. What do you think you're doing?"

"You know you like it doll." Bucky whispers in your ear.

"As much as I'd love to go for round two. I'm hungry." You say. Bucky groans, "Fine. We can eat and cuddle." You smile at him.

You sit back on the couch and eat your sandwich. Once you've finished, you lay down on your back and hold your arms out for Bucky to crawl into. He does very eagerly. Maybe too eagerly. Nah.

He lays his head on your chest and wraps his arms around your back. You wrap yours around him. One of your hands plays with his hair while the other stays on his back.

You turn your gaze back to the tv. The Office is on. You laugh at a Thats What She Said joke Michael made. You hear a soft snore and realize Bucky fell asleep. Which makes your heart melt.

You kiss the top of his head and continue to softly play with his hair cause it's fun. Soon, your eyelids feel heavy. You close them and fall asleep.

When you wake up, Bucky's still laying on you. He's awake. "Bucky?"

"Yea doll?"

"What time is it?"

"About 4:30. We slept good."

You play with Bucky's hair more. He snuggles into your chest more. "You're precious Bucky."

"Thank you doll, but I already knew that." Bucky says. You giggle.

You guys continue cuddling until F.R.I.D.A.Y. tell you that Tony ordered a bunch of burgers for you guys to eat and there here. You and Bucky head down together.

Right before the elevator doors open, Bucky pulls you in for a quick kiss. You pull away and the doors open. Tony smiles at you two. You return it. Everyone sits down. You sit down and Bucky goes to sit next to you. Steve puts his arm on the chair. Bucky puts his hands up in defense and sits in the next chair over. You roll your eyes as Steve sits next to you.

Steve looks at you, but you don't look at him. You keep your focus on the burger in front of you. You start thinking about last night when you and Steve fought. You think about how bad it hurt getting tossed into the glass wall. The bookcase. Having Steve punch you over and over again. Him kicking you. Pulling your hair.

You push the thoughts to the back of your head and finish your burger. You stand up and wash your plate. You start walking back to the elevator.

"Y/n don't leave yet we're having a movie night." Tony says.

Damn it. I just wanna have sex with Bucky.

You fake a smile and go sit on the couch. Bucky sits next to you before Steve can. He smiles at you. You try to return it.

"Whats wrong?" Bucky asks.

"I just wanna have sex." You whisper.

Bucky laughs. He puts his arm around your shoulder. Tony starts the movie. A couple minutes through, you're bored. Why does he always pick the most boring movies?

Steve sat on a different couch which was surprising and he hasn't shot Bucky a death glare for him having his arm around you.

You lean close to Bucky and whisper in his ear, "You have no idea how badly I want you to fuck me right now." He clears his throat. You smirk. "I want you to fuck me so good Sargent. Just lay me down and I'm all yours. Whatever you want to do to me you can, Sargent Barnes." Bucky shifts in his seat and his hand moves down to adjust his pants. You smirk.

After a very long hour an a half, the movie ends. You stand up and walk to the elevator with Bucky close behind you. Once the elevator doors close, Bucky pins you against the side of the elevator.

"You gonna be a good girl and listen to me?" He asks. His lips inches from yours. His hot breath sending goosebumps all over your body.

"Yes Sargent." You say. He groans and kisses you hard. Your leg travels up the side of his. His hand goes under your thigh as he wraps your leg around his waist. He does the same to the other one.

His hands go under your ass. Holding you against him and squeezing your ass with his hands. You hands tangle in his hair. You tug on his hair a couple time. You smile when he moans.

The elevator doors open and he carries you to your room. He lays you down on your bed and takes his shirts of. Your hands move up and down his chest. He takes his hoodie off of you and then your shirt. He leans down and kisses your shoulder. He bites at your bra strap. Your hands tangle in his hair as he assaults your chest with his mouth.

"Bucky." You moan as he bites on the flesh of your shoulder. His hands move behind you and unclasp your bra. He tears it off of you ripping it. "Sorry." He mumbles. You chuckle. He looks down at your bare chest. Even though he's already seen you naked, you got self conscious and went to cover yourself. His hands stop yours. "Don't cover up doll. You're so beautiful. Every part of you is beautiful and I'm so lucky I get to see every part of you." Bucky says.

He kisses you before he moves his head down and starts kissing your boobs. He massages the other one with his flesh hand while he kisses and licks the other one. He bites your nipple making your back arch off the bed. He travels down your stomach, leaving a trail of open mouth and sloppy kisses on the way. He unbuttons your pants and pulls them down. He kisses the inside of your thighs. He pulls your underwear down and swings your legs on his shoulders.

He smirks at you and lowers down. You feel two fingers enter you. You gasp. You feel his tongue lick you. His fingers move faster as does his tongue. You moan loudly. His metal hand comes up and softly massages your boobs.

You feel yourself being pushed to the edge. "Bucky I'm gonna..."

"Go ahead doll."

You cum all over Bucky's finger and his tongue. He laps up every drop of it before he pulls away and kisses you. You moan as you taste yourself on him. He takes his pants and underwear off.

He kisses you again. He doesn't break the kiss as he thrusts into you. You moan into his mouth and he uses that opportunity to put his tongue in your mouth. He continues to thrust and your moans don't become any quieter.

Bucky's metal hand comes up and wraps around your neck, chocking you slightly. His grip on your neck tightens when you try and close your mouth. Broken whimpers and moan fall from your mouth.

"Fuckin' hell doll. You feel so good." Bucky moans. "You're all mine." He says.

"I'm all yours." You gasp out. Bucky pulls back for better leverage. His kiss swollen lips are slightly parted and his eyes are shut closed.

"Shit doll. You're gonna send me over the edge." Bucky says. He bends back down to kiss you. You wrap your legs around his back, pulling him deeper inside of you.

"You gonna make me cum like a good girl?" Bucky asks. You nod. "Yes Sargent." You say. You smirk when Bucky moans. He calls you a good girl, you call him Sargent. Fair is fair.

Bucky continues to thrust hard into you. You whimper and moan. You claw at Bucky's back and bite his shoulder more. You can feel the coil tighten in your stomach. "Bucky I'm gonna cum."

"I know you are doll. Cum for me doll."

The coil in your stomach unwinds and you scream Bucky's name as your head goes back and your legs shake around Bucky's waist. "There we go. Good girl." Bucky says.

After three more thrust, you feel Bucky's cum shoot inside you. You remember you're on the pill and you feel a wave of relief wash over you. He pulls out and trails white stickiness along your thigh.

He stands up and pulls you up with him. He helps you walk to your bathroom and he turns your shower on. He cups you face with his hands. "Let me take care of you." Bucky says as he kisses you. You nod. Bucky smiles and he steps into the shower with you.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

188K 6.4K 80
Sequel to Good At Surviving. 》It's your time to shine now. Don't let the world sleep on you.《 #3 jamesbuchananbarnes (6/10/21) #1 thefalconandthewint...
203K 6.1K 95
Y/n always hated James. Always had. Always did. Always would. But, when they're on missions together they have to learn to tolerate each other. Buck...
58K 1.7K 51
You and Tony are very close friends, you have a past that is well and truly kept quiet about, only a select few know about the events that happened t...
136K 3.5K 52
twin /twɪn/ noun • one of two children or animals born at the same birth. adjective forming, or being one of, a pair born at one birth. ~ Have you e...