Love, Quackity | QUACKITY x R...

By bunch_of_stardust

Your suddenly internet famous cousin Tom Simons and best friend, introduces you to his other online friends... More

Y/N BACKGROUND STORY
The Dream SMP || Chapter 1
Discord || Chapter 2
The surprise || chapter 3
The Grand Carnival || Chapter 4
The Grand Carnival 2 || Chapter 5
She loves me || Chapter 6
The House || Chapter 8
Tommy || Chapter 9
Replaced || Chapter 10
Apology accepted || Chapter 11
Lazy || Chapter 12
Reveal || Chapter 13
~appereciation post~
Collab || Chapter 14
Cut the cameras || Chapter 15
Take two || Chapter 17
First Stream || Chapter 18
Adios! || Chapter 19
On the way to fame || Chapter 20
Twitch || Chapter 21
Raid || Chapter 22
Karl || Chapter 23
Confused || Chapter 24
Dsmp || Chapter 25
Why would you lie to me? || Chapter 26
Lore || Chapter 27
Promise || Chapter 28
10K?!
Going Feral || Chapter 29
Some nerve || Chapter 30
Someone at the door || Chapter 31
The Telephone || Chapter 32
Temporarily || Chapter 33
Victory || Chapter 34
Picnic || Chapter 35
Rain || Chapter 36
Trip || Chapter 37
florida || Chapter 38

Oh no || Chapter 16

758 13 32
By bunch_of_stardust

Alex smacked George across the face.

Wilbur and Tubbo ran in and tried to stop the two from fighting. 

Tommy stood there in shock about what just happenend, he couldn't believe how desprate both of them were for his cousin. 

Niki ran to find Jack cause she had a feeling they were gonna be kicked out of the arcade soon. 

George swung an attempted punch at Quackity and ended up punching Tubbo instead striking him across the face.

Tubbo fell hitting his head on the table.

Knocked out, unconsious.

The boys stopped fighting.

Tommy dialed  999 (911 in england)

~~~

Everyone (yes they found Jack) was sitting outside of the ER waiting to see if Tubbo was okay.  Niki's face was burried Wilburs arm crying. Tommy was trying not to cry. Jack was just shocked. And Quackity... well Quackity was feeling horrible. For how he reacted to Georges comment. George wouldn't have accidentally hit Tubbo if he didn't slap George. George had his face covered his own hands to prevent everyone from seeing the tears shedding from his eyes. George was thinking about what he had just done. He knew he shouldn't have made that comment about Alex being full of himself. He's the one that he started the argument. He's the one that mistreated y/n. He's the one that punched Tubbo. He felt like it was his fault.

George: Alex?

Alex: ....what?

George: I'm sorry. I shouldn't have offended you like that out of the blue.  I respect the fact that Y/N likes you and not me. You two are perfect for each other.

Alex: Thanks. I'm sorry for yelling at you and slapping you across the face. That was a dumbass move i did. 

George: It's okay. I deserved it.

Alex: Friends?

George: Friends.

Lani: GUYS! HE'S AWAKE! TUBBO'S AWAKE!

everyone ran inside tubbo's room.

Niki: Oh my gosh Tubbo! Thank goodness your okay, we were so worried about you! *hugs*

Tubbo: aw, thanks Niki.

Tommy: How you feeling?

Tubbo: Good. My face feels a bit sore, but that's about it. I just got knocked unconsious that's all.

George: I'm sorry Tubbo for punching you. I didn't mean too. I was trying to punch Quackity.

Alex: And I'm sorry for being so fucking inconsiderate and yelling and shouting forcing you to break us up which ended up with you in this fucking mess.

Tubbo: It's okay man. It happens.

Wilbur: When will you be leaving the hospital?

Tubbo: In about an hour or two. The doctors said I'm okay to go.

Jack: Ay! Well that's great mate!

Tubbo: Yeah. Thanks guys for caring. You should go back home now since I'm fine.

Tommy: Alright boys-

Niki: And girls.

Tommy: Alright fellas, you heard the man. Let's go!

~~~

Alex's POV:

I still couldn't believe what happened. That was definitly a vlog that Tommy can't use, and that's me and George's fault. I would blame the child for fucking forcing me to be there with George when we weren't on good terms, but he didn't know. I felt horrible for causing George to accidentally hurt Tubbo, and totally ruining Tommy's vlog. I looked over at Tommy who was sitting in the passengers seat next to me. I was the one driving. No shit, of course I was. We we're driving home from the hospital in a car I rented for the time I'm here so that I'm not always using Y/N's. The bright, clear blue sky begans to slowly fade to a dark blue and grey-ish colour filling up with clouds.

Tommy: Well, today was fucking awful.

Alex: Yeah... sorry Tommy, I didn't mean to cause shit. Sorry I ruined your vlog.

Tommy: We can always record another one now that you and George are friends again... what was that fight about anyway?

Alex: Which part of the fight?

Tommy: The one about Y/N.

Alex: Well, you see, before you bought tickets to the grand carnival, George bought two tickets for him and Y/N. It was a date, but Y/N didn't know that.

Tommy: How did she not fucking know that was a date?

Alex: I don't know. But I flew into Britain to surprise her at the Carnival. She didn't tell me George was with her though.

Tommy: Well that's fucked up.

Alex: Can you not fucking interupt me? Please?

Tommy: Fine, continue the story.

Alex: Okay, so basically, when I saw her, George pulled her in and kissed her. Neither of them fucking noticed me. But when Y/N did, I walked away feeling like shit because I, well I kinda-

Tommy: You liked her too. And you thought she was taken by Gogy?

Alex: Yeah. I had flowers and everything man. Then we talked, and then I kissed her.

Tommy: Infront of Gogy?!

Alex: Yes, cause she said she didn't like him.

Tommy: WHO DOESN'T LIKE GOGY?!

Alex: WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT FUCKING INTURPTING MY GODDAMN STORY?!

Tommy: Sorry...

Alex: Anyway, George ran up and basically was like, *british accent* "No, no STOP. I like her. Y/N, choose me or Quackity! If you choose me, then no tickets for you and you'll be forced to leave." And then Y/N chose me of course. So we kissed again until the guards kicked us out.

Tommy: And how long was that?

Alex: I'd say about... 5 minutes ish?

Tommy: YOU KISSING FOR 5 FUCKING MINUTES?!

Alex: Yeah it was-

Tommy's phone was ringing. It was Y/N. He answered it.

Y/N: WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS? YOU SAID YOU'D BE BACK BE 7:30, IT'S 9:23!

Tommy: Oh sorry, we had a few problems and issued when we vlogged today.

Y/N: What do you mean?

Tommy explained about the whole fight thing. I (this is still alex's pov) was red. I tried not to show it though.

Y/N: ALEX WTF!

Alex: I ALREADY APOLOGIZED!

Y/N: Ugh! Whatever, please just hurry up!

Alex: I'm trying, we keep getting every red light though.

Tommy: Almost all the red lights are as red as your face right now.

Alex: FUCK OFF!

Y/N: *LAUGHS* Alright, I'll see you at home then i guess. please do hurry though.

Alex: Okay, bye!

Tommy: Wait Y/-

she hung up.

Tommy: I fucking hate you.

The two start cracking up for no reason at all the rest of the ride home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 2.1K 56
"Your weiners built like a tic tac, Oh my gosh" ✨imagines about the Pretty Boys who play Minecraft✨ o7 Technoblade, fly high Requests are open! NO SM...
141K 4K 35
FIN. ♡ʚᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ⌘✄𖦹 ᴛʜᴇ ʙɪᴏ™ɞ❀ ༆⁂ "oh i'm just a kid; i haven't seen the world." "𝙂𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚! 𝙇𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙!" ☻︎༄☻︎༄☻︎༄☻︎༄☻︎...
42.9K 1.8K 57
Why are people still reading this This was my first fanfic, oh wow, this was back in 2021 Includes: strong language, manipulation, implied sexual co...
195K 1.9K 48
Thank you so much for 121k reads 🧍 I really appreciate it :) Dream Georgenotfound Sapnap Wilbur Nihachu Quackity Karl Eret Awesamdude Ph1LzA (pla...