The Tinker

By PollyPenName

Bakugou needs some new gear. Lucky for him, a new engineer has made her way to UA-- but God, does she push hi... More

Chapter 1 - New Girl
Chapter 2 - Smash
Chapter 3 - Breaking Point
Chapter 4 - Flashbang
Chapter 5 - Overnight
Chapter 6 - Tea
Chapter 7 - Mini Might
Chapter 8 - Cooked
Chapter 9 - First Aid
Chapter 10 - Measurements
Chapter 11 - Expectations
Chapter 12 - High Dive
Chapter 13 - Pancake Batter
Chapter 14 - Joyride
Chapter 15 - Jealousy
Chapter 16 - Gossip
Chapter 17 - Seven Minutes
Chapter 18 - Babybird
Chapter 19 - Patrol
Chapter 20 - The Full Story
Chapter 21 - Practical Arrangement
Chapter 22 - Networking
Chapter 23 - Self Control
Chapter 24 - Measurements II
Chapter 25 - Fairy Godmother
Chapter 26 - The Event Part I
Chapter 27 - The Event Part II
Chapter 28 - Drunk Lips
Chapter 29 - Regrets and Hangovers
Chapter 30 - Sex Talk
Chapter 31 - Ugly Photos
Chapter 32 - Roadtrip
Chapter 33 - Nightmares
Chapter 34 - Sunscreen
Chapter 35 - The Plan
Chapter 36 - Gunshot
Chapter 37 - The Little One
Chapter 38 - Whirlwind
Chapter 39 - She's Busy
Chapter 40 - Confrontation
Chapter 41 - Date with Red
Chapter 42 - Patrol II
Chapter 43 - The Onsen
Chapter 44 - Stickers & Self Care
Chapter 45 - Burning Up Part I
Chapter 46 - Burning Up Part II
Chapter 47 - The Morning After
Chapter 48 - Departure
Chapter 49 - Curiosity
Chapter 50 - The Photo
Chapter 51 - Static
Chapter 52 - First Aid II
Chapter 53 - Couch Crashing
Chapter 54 - Wet Dreams
Chapter 55 - Touch
Chapter 56 - Boyfriend
Chapter 57 - Voicemail
Chapter 58 - New Years Part I
Chapter 59 - Family Breakfast
Chapter 60 - New Years Part II
Chapter 61 - New Years Part III
Chapter 62 - New Years Part IV
Chapter 63 - New Years Part V
Chapter 64 - Family Dinner Part I
Chapter 65 - Family Dinner Part II
Chapter 66 - Family Dinner Part III
Chapter 67 - Girl Talk / Guy Talk
Chapter 68 - Surprise!
Chapter 69 - Birthday Girl
Chapter 71 - Minecraft [Extra 1]
Chapter 72 - Formalities
Chapter 73 - Lover's Quarrel
Chapter 74 - Broken Glass
Chapter 75 - Nothingness
Chapter 76 - Outgoing Call
Chapter 77 - Intervention
Chapter 78 - Man to Man
Chapter 79 - Secret Plans
Chapter 80 - Go Time
Chapter 81 - Rescue
Chapter 82 - Reunion
Chapter 83 - Crossroads
Chapter 84 - Secrets
Chapter 85 - Bad Timing
Chapter 86 - About Time
Chapter 87 - Down Payment
Chapter 88 - Be Gentle
Chapter 89 - Suburban Morning
Chapter 90 - Boarding
Chapter 91- Love Potion 13
Chapter 92 - Insatiable
Chapter 93 - Commute
Chapter 94 - Big Bad Wolf
Chapter 95 - Does Anybody?
Chapter 96 - Gratitude
Chapter 97 - Peter
Chapter 98 - Helping Out
Chapter 99 - Washing Up
Chapter 100 - Loose Ends
Chapter 101 - Happy Endings

Chapter 70 - Heaven & Head

69.9K 2K 3.9K
By PollyPenName

WARNING!

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT SEXUAL CONTENT

READERS SHOULD BE 18+. MINORS WILL BE BLOCKED

CONTENT WARNING: domination, oral (female receiving), tongue-fucking

-----------------

Y/N felt a bit self conscious. Her oil-stained overalls weren't exactly screaming sex appeal and neither was her unkempt hair. She looked down at herself apprehensively.

Bakugou noticed. "What? Wanna stop?" He froze above her with a frown.

"No, I just... my clothes are gross."

Katsuki smirked at her and rolled her eyes. "'S okay, Tinkerbell, you won't be wearing them much longer." Without another word he continued his advance and unclipped her overalls, sliding them down her legs as she felt her body heating up at his words. "Better."

Now she was in a T-shirt and panties, suddenly feeling very self conscious of how wet she was. She clamped her legs together with a nervous look on her face, but Bakugou only shook his head at her.

"Nuh uh. Nice try, sweetheart." He gripped her knees and spread her open as she turned her head away. She felt dizzy with how vulnerable she was; her breathing was picking up and so was her body temperature.

He grabbed the side of her face and turned her head to face him. "Look at me," He demanded. "Want you to watch what I'm gonna do."

Y/N's eyes widened at his words and he smirked at her reaction, pulling her up with both hands and kissing just under her jaw. The kisses were slow and rough as he pressed his lips repeatedly to her skin, slowly making his way down her neck. When he reached the spot above her collarbone he nipped and sucked at the sensitive skin making her shiver.

Just as she was feeling relaxed again, Bakugou grabbed her bra and yanked it off of her chest with a devious look in his eye.

"Are you fucking kidding me? Stop destroying my clothes," Y/N snapped. "I'm not rich."

"Shut it. I told you, I'll pay you back," He retorted, but his eyes weren't looking at her face when he said it. He was staring right at chest with a hungry expression. He bent down and immediately put one of her nipples in his mouth and sucked. Hard. His hand was pinching and twisting the other making her squirm in his touch.

"Stop it," She groaned. "Touch me already."

"Jesus, you're always so impatient. Can't you just be fucking grateful?"

"It's my birthday, I'm allowed to be impatient."

Bakugou pulled back and stared at her before smirking. "You wanna be impatient? Fine."

Y/N was surprised when instead of leaning forward Katsuki climbed off of her and knelt down on the floor. "The hell? What are you--"

She was interrupted when Bakugou grabbed the hems of her panties and yanked them off her legs, once again grabbing her legs and forcing them open wide. Y/N yelped in surprise but he ignored her; he hooked his arms under her knees and yanked her to the edge of the mattress. He was now face to face with her pussy.

He'd definitely never done this before, but he remembered how it felt when she used her tongue on him-- surely it'd feel good for her too, right?

"W-wait, are you gonna-- Bakugou, you can't just--"

He didn't even start slow. In a second his mouth was on her, his warm tongue gliding up her slit as she cried out.

"Fuck! Wait!" She begged. "That's too much, it--"

Bakugou growled at her. "Not enough, then too much. You don't know what the hell you want, Tinkerbell." He pressed his mouth to her again and this time didn't pull back when she yelped.

Y/N was short circuiting. She had never had anybody go down on her before, and this was happening so quickly; and Bakugou was fucking relentless.

His tongue glided up and down the outside, brushing against her folds as she stammered above him. It wasn't enough-- he needed more. A lot more. He used his hands to push her legs open wider and his fingers to pry apart her lips as he dove in again.

Y/N almost screamed. The stimulation was insane. Every nerve was on fire and sending a million signals to her brain as his tongue was now tracing from her entrance to her clit and back again. Over and over and over. He wasn't gentle, either-- it was Bakugou, so of course it wasn't. It was unrelenting and overwhelming and so fucking good.

Bakugou noticed her jolting when his tongue reached her clit. He smiled wickedly and wrapped his lips around the bud, flicking his tongue over it repeatedly and sucking it to make her squeal.

Now this was new. He'd seen Y/N in pleasure before, but never like this. She was thrashing underneath him and gripping at whatever she could find. She couldn't control her body or the sounds coming out of her mouth, that much was clear. This kind of power was dangerous for him. He was getting ridiculously hard just from seeing how much control he had.

He fucking loved it.

Katsuki gripped her thighs tighter and yanked her closer as she clamped her legs around his head. Okay, that was hot.

Another jolt ran down to his dick as he pushed his tongue past her entrance making her cry out again and squeeze her thighs around him tighter.

Is this what heaven was like?

He used his tongue to slide in and out of her, poking and prodding at her walls with the wet muscle. His nose bumped against her clit as he buried himself deeper against her; Y/N thrashed and moaned above him and his eyes could've rolled back from how much he was enjoying this-- fuck, his pants were way too tight.

With one hand he unbuttoned his jeans and pulled out his dick from his underwear. It had been a long time since he'd been this hard; it was throbbing in his hand as he gripping himself and went back to giving Y/N heaven with his tongue.

"Jesus, Kat, I can't do this much longer or I'm gonna lose it," She stuttered. Her voice was hoarse from desperation and Bakugou was pretty sure he'd never seen anything hotter.

Bakugou chuckled darkly and spat into his hand before spreading her legs apart again, this time licking and sucking with new motivation. Y/N could tell he had no intention of stopping. His mouth was targeting her clit and she saw his hand move down to grab his cock.

Katsuki could get used to this. He was devouring her like a man starved. He rubbed himself and grinded into his fist as he ruined her with his tongue-- but he wanted more. He wanted to watch her come undone and he wasn't going to stop until she did.

She was close, he could tell. When his tongue pressed inside of her entrance he could feel her tightening and her moans were growing louder the more he licked at her clit. Her entire body was tensing up around him as he jerked off his cock. Fuck, was he going to cum from eating her out?

Yeah, he was.

"Kat, if you don't slow down I'm gonna--"

"Do it," He hissed, pulling away momentarily. "Cum for me."

When his mouth returned to her clit and sucked hard, Y/N's thighs clenched around Bakugou's head. She shrieked as she rode out her high. Seeing Y/N in this much pleasure was too much, and her thighs were definitely making it hard to keep it together. Did he have a thing for thighs?

He followed her right over the edge and groaned into her pussy as he lost control of his cock, cumming all over the floor. His hand ran up and down his dick as he rode out his high and helped Y/N come down from hers.

Bakugou finally pulled away, gasping for breath. He leaned back against his hands and tilted his head back to recover. When he looked back up at her, Y/N looked absolutely blissed out. Her cheeks were red and her panting still hadn't died down.

"How the fuck did you do that?" She whimpered. "The fuck was that? That was..." Y/N didn't even finish her sentence before flopping back onto the mattress.

Once Y/N slipped her panties back on, Bakugou leaned forward and put his head between her thighs again.

"What are you doing?" Y/N laughed.

"Mind your business," He grunted, pushing her legs together and squeezing himself between them again. Yeah, this was his new favorite place.

Y/N sat up and raised an eyebrow at him. "Do you have a thing for thighs?"

"I said mind your business."

She peered down and finally noticed the mess on the floor. "Hold on... did you cum?"

"Fuck off."

Y/N chuckled and laid back down on the mattress as Bakugou nuzzled between her legs.

"Simp," She teased.

He glared at her but couldn't get himself to pull away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8K 1K 74
You find yourself falling in love with someone unexpected, you only came to UA to become a hero. But now you're torn between two enemies, drama, and...
3K 29 12
*Complete but rewriting* *She/her* A new year at U.A., the start of an unexpected great journey for soon-to-be students of 1-A. Joining them th...
4.7K 96 16
Y/n has recently moved to Japan and she got accepted by the school of her dreams, UA. Everything seemed to go okay at first but a certain someone lik...
1.2M 32K 44
(Y/N) is a girl with a quirk, that likes to surprise. With her parents on another continent it's sometimes difficult for her to become a hero without...