𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐒𝐫π₯ | 𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐦 π›πš...

De euphoricjane

"I loved you before I even knew the name for it. Every day I'd sit beside you, inhaling your scent, looking a... Mais

prologue
"have i ever missed a game?"
"surely he wasn't a loverboy"
"adam banks was οΏΌcompletely aware"
"oh, 'she was wearing a οΏΌtiara' my ass"
"i'll consider your happiness"
"crying over someone who doesn't exist"
"so it is true, you do like adam banks?"
"did you seriously take advice from mcgill?"
"i'm being traded to the ducks"
"you don't even know what pda is"
"the sweetest angel"
"whatever, i'm getting cheese fries"
"hey, why don't you two get a room?"
"i married him"
intermission
"hey cake eater!"
"wearing a cowboy hat tomorrow"
"didn't know this was the party room"
"i'm starving my balls off"
"have no fear, goldberg is here!"
"because...it's you guys"
"hey there ladybug"
"adam lied"
"i was never yours"
"oh, it speaks"
"i still hate you for what you did"
"since it happened, she's cried everyday"
"the rest of my life"
"this"
"i lied because he's in love!"
"we are the champions of the world"
intermission
"well i've certainly had the practice"
"so what is pretty boy hiding?"
"cooties"
intermission
author's note (actually read this)
"now I want to know where that cat lady is"
"merry christmas, guy!"
"the cold war"
"banks says it's cool"
"welcome to eden hall"
"it matters to me"
"I guess I should start with I'm sorry"
"forever and always, my girl"
epilogue
I had the best time falling in love with Adam Banks
the comeback????
coming soon...
out now

"i really like going for that hat trick"

7.5K 112 114
De euphoricjane

"So, Rowan," Connie smirked as the girl applied mascara, getting ready for an interview set up by Don Tibbles.

"I know what you're going to ask," She sighed, looking at the brunette through the mirror.

"Adam!" Julie yelled from the closet.

"You guys kissed!" Connie exclaimed.

"Many times!" Julie added.

"Yeah, we did," Rowan smiled.

"Jules, this is so cute. She's blushing," Connie said in awe.

Julie sprinted into the bathroom to catch the pink tint that sat on her cheeks. "I'm so glad to have witnessed your first kiss."

"Who said it was my first kiss?"

"Was it?"

"...Yes," She admitted.

"Did you really think she would let anyone besides Adam Banks walk around with her first kiss?" Connie Moreau laughed.

"Never," Julie began to tease. "Because you guys are meant to be."

"It was one kiss,' Rowan tried to play cool, but even she knew it wasn't just any kiss.

"It was way more than one," Connie corrected. "It's a big deal because you and Adam have liked each other for as long as I've known you -- probably even longer than that -- and it finally happened. You guys are perfect for each other."

"Also because the entire team saw it," Julie mumbled.

"The entire team?" Rowan groaned.

"Yeah, it wasn't exactly private."

"We all knew it was coming one of these days anyway," Julie shrugged.

As Rowan thought about everything the two had just told her, she couldn't help but blush even more. "He said that he's in love with me."

Julie and Connie shared looks of excitement before screaming in joy as they jumped up and down. "I always knew it!"

The excitement was cut short by loud knocks on the door. The three glanced at each other in confusion, walking towards the door. They opened it to reveal Guy, Adam, and Charlie.

"Are you guys okay?" Guy frantically asked, walking into the room followed by the other two boys.

"Yeah, why?" Connie asked.

"You guys were screaming," Adam answered.

The girls shared a look, trying to contain their laughter.

"Are you gonna tell us why?" Charlie suspiciously questioned.

"We were talking about Adam," Julie bluntly said.

"Oh my god, no we weren't," Rowan quickly denied with a flushed face.

"Team USA hockey, tell us -- how does it feel being Junior World Champions?" Tracy Newman, a T.V. hostess asked the teenagers.

"Amazing," They all answered together.

The kids piled themselves onto two large couches as they answered question after question.

"So now that the tournament is over, what does this mean for the Ducks? What comes next?"

They all silently looked at each other, letting that sink in. It was over for them, they would all be apart soon. Eventually, charlie spoke up. "Uh, I guess we go back to Minnesota before saying goodbye to these guys and hope that we can see each other again soon."

"And I'm guessing you all got along?" She confirmed.

"Yeah, there wasn't a day that went by without us hanging out," Fulton said.

"A question for the ringers: how are you guys feeling about having to go home alone and leave the rest of the team? Do you think you're gonna be treated differently by your peers? I mean, you guys are hometown heroes now."

"We definitely are not excited about leaving, but like what charlie said, we still have a few days together and we can only hope we get together again soon," Luis said.

"I hope we don't get treated differently back at home. We're still the same people from when we left two months ago," Kenny added on.

"Nothing ever happens in my hometown so I guess it'll be weird to go back after all the spotlight of California. But, it'll be a peaceful quiet," Julie said.

"My folks told me that they named a horse after me in the local stable," Dwayne announced.

"There's a horse named Dwayne now?" Connie repeated through giggles.

"Dwayne Jr."

"Well, at least you guys have your two big enforcers if anyone tries to give you a hard time", Tracy commented, looking towards Dean and Fulton.

"The Bash Brothers!"

"I never asked you..." Adam Banks nervously started, looking over at Rowan from his seat beside her on the bus. "You're not still mad at me, right?"

"You really couldn't pick that up?" She laughed.

"I just need to hear you say it."

"I'm not mad at you, Adam."

"There's a banquet tomorrow night," He changed the subject.

"Oh yeah?"

"And I would be honored to know that the prettiest girl in the entire world is going to be my date."

"So why don't you ask her?" Rowan grinned.

"Maybe I'll do that," He shrugged. "I'm just gonna wait until the perfect moment."

"Well, you don't exactly have much time left, do you?" Rowan asked.

"Don't worry about it. I already have it all planned out," Adam smiled.

"I can't wait to hear all about it," She said, continuing to play oblivious to the whole thing.

"Oh, you'll definitely hear about it," Adam assured her, pecking the top of her head as she placed it on his shoulder. 

"Lester, let the poor girl hang out with Adam for two seconds without pouncing on her," Connie groaned, trying to stop the boy as he pulled her towards a video game.

Rowan looked at Adam with questioning eyes.

"Okay, okay. Go play."

"I'll be right back I promise," She yelled, being rushed away.

"You better beat him!" Adam shouted back.

Averman dragged Rowan over to a Super Mario game, one he had been practicing playing over the time in California. He explained the game to her before starting the competition between them.

"How the hell did you get so good at this game?" Rowan asked in annoyance, losing yet another round against him.

"What can I say, I'm good with my hands," Averman smirked, sending a playful wink her way.

"Save yourself the embarrassment and never say that again."

"Is Adam as good with his hands as I am?"

"I'm not answering any of your crapload questions," Rowan stated.

"Why don't we ask him ourselves?" Les questioned as he approached the two.

"Shut up," She attempted to warn, which was no use because Lester Averman had already started in on the interrogation.

"Adam, do you consider yourself a master with your hands?"

"Do I consider myself a what?" Adam laughed as Rowan hide her flushed face behind her fingers.

"Are you experienced in the handling of..."

The alarm clock read 12:49 when Rowan Pierce felt someone shake her from her sleep. If she hadn't been able to immediately tell who it was, she probably would've screamed or kicked him. "It's nearly 1 am! What could you possibly need?"

"Come on, we're gonna go somewhere," Adam Banks whispered back.

He dragged her out of bed and into the hallway, silently leading her out of the lobby, stepping outside into the warm night breeze.

"Where are we going?" She questioned, grasping his hand which rested over her eyes, blocking her vision out completely.

"You'll see."

"Can I at least get a hint?"

"We're going to need these," Adam told her, gently letting her feel the cool, white leather.

"Are those my skates?" She guessed.

"And I've got mine right here."

The boy guided her down the California sidewalk -- pulling her away from interfering polls and trashcans, slightly panicking every time she almost ran into something, while she laughed as he quickly tugged her out of harm's way. "You're gonna get yourself killed."

"No, you are gonna get me killed," Rowan corrected.

"Okay, you can open your eyes now," Adam excitedly announced, removing his hand.

"What are we doing at the rink?" She asked, taking in her surroundings.

"We are gonna get some private skating time."

"But it's closed and the doors are probably locked."

"Not when you have a secret way in," He said, leading her around the back of the building.

"And you're sure you aren't here to kill me?"

"Don't you trust me?" 

She glanced at him with skepticism, to which he playfully glared at her doubtfulness. "You completely trust me," He stated, leaving no room for argument. 

"I can't believe I'm letting you drag me into this," She sighed, following him through the back door and into an empty hall.

They entered the large ice stadium, the only light being the moon and stars through the glass ceiling. It was surprisingly easy to see the ice with the limited brightness.

Adam brought her over to the boards where he jumped over the wall, helping her do the same. The two sat on the wall while tying their skates.

"Crazy to think you were playing less than 24 hours ago. So much has happened since then," Rowan commented, her voice echoing a little.

"I know," Adam agreed, pointing over to a spot on the ice. "Right there -- that's where we had our first kiss. That's crazy to think about."

"What's so crazy about it?"

"That it took 14 years. But, it finally happened -- the one thing I've been trying to do for years and years."

A smile crept onto Rowan's face as Adam spoke so highly of the kiss. He soon returned the grin, brushing a hair behind her ear. As he began to lean in, Rowan placed a quick kiss on his nose before giggling and skating off.

"Hey!" He called after her.

"I believe you have a banquet to be preparing for," She teased, skating around the rink.

"Yeah, so get back here!" His voice bounced off the vacant seats in the audience.

"What? Scared you won't be able to keep up with me?" 

She was almost halfway across the rink. He sped after her, only causing the girl to skate even faster away from him. It was a few minutes before he finally caught up with her. She screamed as he grabbed her waist, pulling her back towards him.

"I let you catch me," She said as the two caught their breaths.

"I'm glad you did."

"Hey, we are in our spot," She observed as they found themselves in the same area from 13 hours ago.

"My new favorite place on the ice," He replied, staring down at her with admiration.

There was a moment of silence before Rowan sent him a slightly puzzled look. "What? Is there ice on my face?" She asked, brushing off her cheeks.

"No, no," Adam laughed, taking her hands off her face and into his own. "I just don't think you understand how beautiful you are."

Pink tint rapidly flooded Rowan's cheeks as she smiled up at him. "You make me such a blushing mess. You know that, Adam Banks?"

"Which is why I was wondering..." He started. "...if you would care to join me at the USA wrap-up banquet?"

"You really want to go to that with me?"

"Why wouldn't I?" Adam questioned with confusion.

"It's just that...everyone is gonna be there -- not just the Ducks. All American competitors. The same boys who beat you up, she is gonna be there. I just don't want anything to happen to you," Rowan sighed.

"They don't matter to me. I just want to be there with you. Nothing will happen," Adam reassured her, his finger brushing under her chin. "I'm not gonna let a single thing ruin our night -- our date."

"Are you s-" She began to ask -- but was stopped by Adam colliding his lips onto hers.

The boy's soft lips began to abruptly kiss her, his hands finding her waist, bringing her body close to his. It was meaningful, filled with so much love and care. "How's that for being sure?"

"I don't know," She grinned, resting her hand on the side of his neck. "Convince me again."

Adam felt an even bigger smile tug at the corners of his mouth as he brought their lips together, butterflies irrupting in both of their stomachs. "This can be our 7th-grade dance do-over. No Larson. No McGill. No awkward conversation -- just us."

"No terrible advice from McGill," Rowan added on.

"You've got to admit, I was pretty smooth with that," He chuckled.

"Maybe you were. Maybe you weren't."

"Well maybe if you asked me like you were supposed to, I wouldn't have had to stoop to that level."

"I was nervous!" Rowan defended herself.

"Nervous of what exactly?" Adam taunted.

"Do you want me to accept your date or not?" She laughed, refusing to admit any more embarrassing secrets from 7th grade.

"Is that your way of saying yes?"

"I would love to go with you, Adam Banks," Rowan smiled.

"You know, I really like going for that hat trick"," Adam suddenly stated. 

He pulled their lips together for the third time of the night. The kiss was sweet and true -- just like their love for each other -- sweet and true.

Continue lendo

VocΓͺ tambΓ©m vai gostar

294K 5.6K 41
❝ this boy basically pledged he'd never stop caring about you when he was ten years old ❞ -- in which november finds herself at struggling to...
103K 574 58
✨Who I write for✨ -Charlie Conway -Adam Banks -Dean Portman -Fulton Reed -Ken Wu -Dwayne Robertson -Lester Averman -Guy Germaine -Luis Mendoza -Jes...
445K 8.7K 32
❝ well... we do make quite the team ❞ -- in which she shines more than just on the ice and field ❝ like the super duo ❞ [ adam banks D1 ]
84.4K 1.3K 21
can you remember who you were before the world told you who to be?