๐“๐š๐ข๐ฒ๐จ |Kenma Kozume x Re...

By -BREEEZY-

โŒœ โ ๐–๐„'๐‘๐„ ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐“๐Ž๐†๐„๐“๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐๐Ž๐–. โž โŒŸ .ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒปใ€€ใ€€ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒป๏ผŽ ... More

โŒœ ๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘ฐ๐’€๐‘ถ โŒŸ
Chapter 1 - ๐‘พ๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐‘บ๐’‘๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’Œ๐’๐’†๐’” ๐‘ท๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’†
Chapter 2 - ๐‘ฏ๐’‚๐’“๐’…๐’”๐’‰๐’Š๐’‘
Chapter 3 - ๐‘บ๐’†๐’„๐’๐’๐’… ๐‘ป๐’Š๐’Ž๐’†'๐’” ๐’‚ ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’Ž
Chapter 4 - ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฌ๐’™๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’†
Chapter 5 - ๐‘จ ๐‘ท๐’“๐’๐’Ž๐’Š๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ถ๐’‘๐’‘๐’๐’“๐’•๐’–๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’š
Chapter 6 - ๐‘ด๐’๐’Ž๐’Ž๐’š + ๐‘ฒ๐’†๐’๐’Ž๐’‚
Chapter 7 - ๐‘จ๐’‘๐’‘๐’๐’Š๐’„๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’๐’”
Chapter 8 - ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฐ๐’๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’—๐’Š๐’†๐’˜
Chapter 9 - ๐‘ท๐’“๐’Š๐’—๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐‘ป๐’๐’–๐’“
Chapter 10 - ๐‘จ ๐‘บ๐’๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐‘ด๐’Š๐’”๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘
Chapter 11 - ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฌ๐’๐’… ๐’๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐‘พ๐’๐’“๐’Œ ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’š
Chapter 12 - ๐‘ผ๐’๐’„๐’๐’† ๐‘ฒ๐’–๐’“๐’๐’
Chapter 13 - ๐‘ด๐’“. ๐‘บ๐’•๐’†๐’‚๐’ ๐’€๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐‘ฎ๐’Š๐’“๐’
Chapter 14 - ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ช๐’๐’๐’‡๐’–๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐‘ช๐’๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’–๐’†๐’”
Chapter 15 - ๐‘จ ๐‘บ๐’†๐’• ๐‘ผ๐’‘
Chapter 16 - ๐‘ฒ๐’†๐’๐’Ž๐’‚, ๐’€๐’๐’– ๐‘บ๐’Š๐’๐’๐’š ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’Œ๐’‚
Chapter 17 - ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’Œ ๐’€๐’๐’–, ๐‘ช๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐‘จ๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’Š๐’
Chapter 18 - ๐‘ช๐’๐’Ž๐’-๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’†๐’๐’‚-๐’•๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’
Chapter 20 - ๐‘ผ๐’๐’•๐’๐’–๐’„๐’‰๐’†๐’… ๐‘ป๐’†๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’
Chapter 21 - ๐‘ฒ๐’–๐’“๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐‘น๐’†๐’”๐’„๐’–๐’†
Chapter 22 - ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’•'๐’” ๐’–๐’‘? ๐‘ฐ๐’•'๐’” ๐‘ผ๐’‘
Chapter 23 - ๐‘ฎ๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘บ๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐’•๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ท๐’๐’Š๐’๐’•
Chapter 24 - ๐‘บ๐’ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’“...๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐‘ต๐’ ๐‘ท๐’“๐’๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’”๐’”
Chapter 25 - ๐‘ฎ๐’–๐’Š๐’๐’• & ๐‘ฐ๐’๐’…๐’†๐’„๐’Š๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’
Chapter 26 - ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ป๐’ ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’Š๐’š๐’'๐’” ๐‘ด๐’๐’Ž
Chapter 27 - ๐‘ท๐’“๐’๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’”๐’”
Chapter 28 - ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’†'๐’” ๐‘ซ๐’†๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’†๐’๐’š ๐‘ซ๐‘ป๐‘ญ
Chapter 29 - ๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’…๐’๐’ ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฐ๐’๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’“๐’–๐’‘๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’
Chapter 30 - ๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’’๐’–๐’Š๐’… ๐‘ช๐’๐’–๐’“๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’†
Chapter 31 - ๐‘ฝ๐’Š๐’“๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’š? ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’•'๐’” ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’‚๐’•?
Chapter 32 - ๐‘น๐’Š๐’”๐’† & ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’†
Chapter 33 - ๐‘ช๐’–๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’•๐’š ๐‘ฒ๐’Š๐’๐’๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’•
Chapter 34 - ๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’”๐’„๐’‰๐’๐’๐’ ๐‘บ๐’˜๐’†๐’‚๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’”
Chapter 35 - ๐‘ฉ๐’–๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’… ๐‘ญ๐’†๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’”
Chapter 36 - ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’Š๐’š๐’'๐’” ๐‘ฐ๐’๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’“๐’๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’
Chapter 37 - ๐‘ฒ๐’†๐’๐’๐’š & [๐’€/๐’]; ๐‘บ๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’‚ ๐‘ป๐’“๐’†๐’†
Chapter 38 - ๐‘ป๐’Š๐’Ž๐’† ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’Š๐’š๐’

Chapter 19 - ๐‘ซ๐’ ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐‘ฐ ๐‘บ๐’‚๐’š ๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’…๐’…๐’š

15.8K 886 1.3K
By -BREEEZY-

-𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡-
❝【𝓓𝓸 𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓘 𝓢𝓪𝔂 𝓛𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓘'𝓶 𝓓𝓪𝓭𝓭𝔂】❞

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ
So you're just going to do it because
I asked, you're not going
to ask why?
*+:。.。  。.。:+*

"𝓦—e're here." With the help of the woman in his passenger's seat Kenma came to realize that his car had a built-in GPS all that time.

They wasted all that time for nothing."Yeah, we are." You laughed awkwardly in agreement, not sure what else to say.

The car was awfully quiet so Kenma checked inside the backseat. "Taiyo's sleeping." He figured he'd inform you.

After all the ice-cream Kenma gave him earlier you thought it would never happen. But miracles are real. "Thats relieving." You wouldn't have to run behind him all night long.

"I can carry him inside for you if you'd like." Kenma volunteered.

"If you don't mind." You would appreciate the extra help.

Kenma got out of the car and opened the backseat door to unbuckle Taiyo's seatbelt. "You can go open the door, I got him."

[Y/n] hurried over to the front door to unlock it and Kenma made his way inside with Taiyo shortly after.

"Where do you want me to put him?" It was dark since [Y/n] hadn't turned on the lights as yet.

Just as if you read the man's mind you flicked the light switch on and guided him to the room. "You can rest him on the bed."

Kenma carefully placed Taiyo on the bed, putting a nearby blanket over him afterwards.

"Thank you." You made sure to express your gratitude to the man."For tonight." You added on since he was probably going to leave after this.

"What about tonight?" Kenma didn't see why you were thanking him. He didn't really do much besides kill your cat, get lost and give your son a pint of ice cream.

"You know..." he did indeed not know. "Mostly everything." You had a great time and you were quite positive Taiyo felt the same.

"You don't have to thank me." He actually wasn't even the one who invited you over in the first place so it was kind of wrong for him to take credit. "I'm glad you decided to come though."

"Yeah..." you smiled. "Me too."

The room went silent once again. A common occurrence between the two of you.

"Well...I guess I'll head home then." Kenma figured it was time to go.

"If you want to." [Y/n] replied.

If he wants to? What about if he didn't? "And if I don't?" Kenma inquired hesitantly.

"I mean..." This felt awkward.

"So you're saying that you don't want me to go?" Is what he was hearing.

"No...I was just saying that if you didn't want to leave then you don't have to." You looked away, far too embarrassed to face him. You should have just let him go home. Between him and Taiyo you weren't sure which of the two questioned you the most.

"If i don't go home then what are we going to do?" Taiyo was asleep inside the other room so not much was on the table.

"We could watch a movie...or something."

"Or something?" You peeked the man's curiosity. "Something like what?"

[Y/n] sighed. "You know what, it actually is pretty late." You'd see him at work in the morning anyways. "You should head home."

Kenma put his car keys down on your counter. "Ill take you up on the offer from earlier." He didn't want to leave yet. It's not like his house was going anywhere. He could always go back home later.

"Oh okay," you lead him over to the couch and turned the tv once he sat down.

"The adventures of Captain Underpants?" Kenma questioned.

"Yes." You joined him on the couch. "Don't laugh Kenma." This was already embarrassing enough.

He laughed anyways. "You're serious?"

"Pass me the remote." It was the last thing Taiyo watched so it played as soon as you turned the tv on. "It's right on the side of you."

"Here." He handed you the remote and you changed the channel.

"Thank you."

"Why do you always say thank you?" Kenma noticed you thanked people an awful lot. Which wasn't a bad thing, he was just curious as to why.

"It's the respectful thing to do..." [Y/n] thought that everyone knew that.

"You're so far I can't hear you. Can you come a little closer?" Kenma requested since [Y/n] was on the far end of the couch.

"Oh, sure." You went closer. "I said it's the respectful thing to do." She repeated herself.

"I figured." Kenma responded. "Why are you so nice to strangers? Even when they don't treat you the same way. Is that also the respectful thing to do?"

[Y/n] made eye contact with the man and blinked a couple times. Ouch. "Well...yeah." How they responded didn't matter. It was still the respectful thing to do.

Kenma sighed. "You're too nice [Y/n]." During the short time he's known her she had never once refused anything he'd requested from her. Whether she wanted to do it on not she would still agree. Which was a bad thing.

"Stand up [Y/n]." Kenma wanted to see something. [Y/n] was confused but she got up anyways, wondering where this was headed.

"Give me your right hand." You gave him your right hand.

"Give me your left hand." You have him your left hand.

"Take them back."

You tried to figure out what it was that he was doing but you couldn't. So you continued listening to his commands expecting it to all make sense soon.

Kenma went silent and just stared at you in bewilderment. "You can't be serious [Y/n]." He shook his head in disappointment.

"What?" You still didn't understand.

"So you're just going to do it because I asked, you're not going to ask why?"

"No...?"

"Why not?" Kenma had come to the conclusion that you were mentally feeble. So if he wanted to manipulate you—which he didn't, it wouldn't really take much.

"Because I trust you." [Y/n] didn't see the problem. Kenma wasn't a bad guy.

"For what reason?" This was concerning. She shouldn't just trust people so easily, especially when it came to bringing them around her child. She barely even knew Kenma. What if he was lying all this time and was secretly an alcoholic who hit women in his spare time?

"There's no reason not to." Maybe if he did something really out of the way then she would speak up, but he's never done anything of the sort so there was really no reason to interject.

"Do you even know how to say no?" He tilted his head to the side and looked at you.

"Of course I do." You responded.

"Tell me no then."

"No Kenma." See. Easy.

Kenma felt like that didn't really count. You only did it because he told you to. So just to put his theory to the test he parted his legs a little and as if on cue [Y/n] looked down, then right back up again. "Sorry." She apologized for looking.

"You can sit down you know." Kenma didn't like having to order you around like this. It made him feel bad. But if he didn't tell you then it seems like you'd never do it.

[Y/n] sat down on the couch and Kenma spoke up again. "Not there."

"What do you mean?" There was no where else to sit.

Kenma bounced his leg up and down and looked at you.

You froze. "I don't understand..?"

Kenma tapped his leg some more, not really saying anything. "Okay." He shrugged.

[Y/n] felt bad and got up. For God's sake Taiyo don't wake up anytime soon. She placed herself down inside Kenma's lap and he wrapped his arms around her to adjust her a little.

Kenma was right. "See. You don't know how to say no after all." Pushover.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

646K 39.5K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
116K 5.8K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
249K 8.1K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
82.8K 4.7K 34
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...