Black Bolt x BNHA - The legen...

By Marvel_King01

In the year 2057 a giant meteorite collided with the Earth's atmosphere, destroying itself in billions of fra... More

1 - A King is not born, is made

Info

426 3 0
By Marvel_King01

(Imagine without cigarette and with the tuning fork that Black Bolt has on his forehead)

Name: Blackagar Boltagon (disguised as Izuku Midoriya)

Hero costume:

(The one in the middle of course)

Likes: reading, playing and listening to music (for obvious reasons he can't sing), taking notes on the heroes, rock, punk, cooking, being the coolest one in the room

Dislikes: bullies, unfairness, Bakugou, everyone who mocks him for his powers, his powers (just at the start)

Personality: distant due to the bullying, quiet, strong, determined, calm, collected, true leader, flirty, misterious

Personal goal: become worthy of Attilan's throne and prove everyone who bullied him for his powers that they were wrong about him

Family:

Father: Agon Boltagon (disguised as Hisashi Midoriya)

Mother: Rynda Boltagon (disguised as Inko Midoriya)

Brother: Maximus Boltagon (disguised as Midoriya)

Cousin: Gorgon Boltagon (disguised as Midoriya)

Cousin: Karnak Boltagon (disguised as Midoriya)

Pet:

Lockjaw

Izuku is really OP as a character, he has all of Black Bolt's abilities. His main power is to:

• Influence and control the electrons in the air.
Izuku is the son of Rynda and Agon, the Inhumans' chief geneticist. Agon has used his scientific expertise to alter Izuku's genetic template, giving him a wide variety of superhuman abilities. The most important of these is his ability to affect the electrons in the air around him. He can use them to levitate himself and other objects. The fork-shaped antenna on his head is designed to help Izuku channel and direct those electrons. Electronic manipulation is how Izuku is able to fly. This ability is largely responsible for most of Izuku's powers, including his voice. The speech center of his brain is directly connected to his ability to harness electrons, which is why his voice is able to emit enough energy to level mountains. Izuku's control over this power is so great that he could absorb enough electrons from the atmosphere itself to power Japan and Attilan for ten millennia.

Here there are the rest of his abilities connected to the one up here:

• His own version of 'Spider-sense'.
When Agon finished his experiments on the newborn Izuku, he began a series of tests to see exactly what he was capable of. As soon as Agon removed the holster from his gun, Izuku reacted without hesitation. He harnessed the electrons in the air and blew up the gun, destroying it instantly. As an infant, Izuku had no way of knowing what a gun was or what its purpose was, yet somehow he was able to identify it as a threat and eliminate it. Agon gave this ability to Izuku intentionally. He wanted his son to have a super-fast protective instinct. Agon knew that this ability to detect danger would become a valuable tool when it would have been Izuku's turn to become the King of the Inhumans. It would help him avoid making decisions that could harm himself, his family, or his friends, and it would alert him in case of betrayal or ambush.

Force blasts.
Izuku has no shortage of options when it comes to using his power of electronic manipulation. One option is to channel his energy into a single burst of energy called a force blast. Izuku can project these force blasts from his hands and his tuning fork. The damage these force blasts are capable of doing depends on how much energy is focused on them. Izuku can use them to stun or injure an enemy, to smash through walls of steel, or he can use them to accomplish something even more impressive, like vaporizing a truck. If necessary, Izuku can use his force shots to drain his opponents' energy.

• Superhuman strength.
One of the benefits of Kree blood flowing through the veins of Inhumans is that each one possesses a degree of strength that far exceeds the strength of any normal human being. Izuku's strength, however, exceeds that of all Inhumans. Using the antennas on his head, Black Bolt can channel electrons into his body, increasing his strength to an insane level, so much so that he can, technically, clash on par with All Might in Plus Ultra form.

• Master Blow.
When the strength of his fists isn't enough, Izuku can use the Master Blow. By channeling electrons around himself, Izuku can deliver a blow almost as powerful as the United States of Smash. When Izuku uses the Master Blow, it taxes him to the point where he must recharge before returning to action. The Master Blow is an attack reserved for desperate situations.

• Telepathy.
As if supercharged vocal cords and superhuman strength weren't enough, Izuku has also been shown to have limited telepathic abilities. Since he cannot speak, it often becomes necessary for him to enter into a "mind meld" with a person. When this happens, Izuku and that person can communicate with each other directly, but only telepathically. Izuku is also able to telepathically control someone's mind, and has a mental resistance, which prevents anyone from controlling his mind.

• Superhuman stamina.

• Channel lightnings.
By changing the polarity of something or someone during a storm, Izuku is able to summon a series of focused lightning bolts directed on the thing/person designated.

• Superhuman agility.
Practically it's like when in the anime Deku uses his full cowling to jump from wall to wall, only with much more precision and speed.

• Deviate bullets.
Using the antennas on his head, Izuku can mentally direct electrons to form an electron field around his body. With the electron field, Izuku can easily deflect any projectile. Whether there is a limit to what Izuku can contain with his electron field has yet to be determined.

• Superhuman speed.
Izuku does not necessarily need his voice to fight, in fact he moves so fast that he is even able to dodge gunfire. The human eye is not fast enough to follow him, as he can travel great distances faster than the human mind can process a thought.

• Matter manipulation.
Matter manipulation is a powerful ability that allows the user to control the molecules of objects, reshaping them into anything they like. This power is not one of the abilities shared by Inhumans. However, as with many of his abilities, Izuku is the only exception. He doesn't use this power much, so it's hard to tell what the limits are. Matter manipulation was actually the first skill Izuku ever used: he was still in his crib when he created toys out of thin air to the amazement of his parents.

• His voice.
His speech center generates a specific type of particles that, coming into contact with the electrons of the external environment, cause a destabilization of matter, so his voice can cause disastrous events (as soon as he was born his cry was able to destroy a city, while, once grown up, he has reached the point of being able to damage the space-time simply by speaking). The emotional condition of Izuku can influence the power of his voice: when he is angry or under great stress the power of his voice increases a lot. Because of the danger posed by his voice, Izuku has undergone years of rigorous training to avoid making even the smallest sound involuntarily.

As you can see he's waaaaaaay beyond op 😂, for this reason he will not have all of these abilities right at the start. He will discover them as time passes by.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 7.1K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
139K 7.8K 43
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
2.3M 119K 65
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 57.5K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...