๐“๐š๐ข๐ฒ๐จ |Kenma Kozume x Re...

By -BREEEZY-

โŒœ โ ๐–๐„'๐‘๐„ ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐“๐Ž๐†๐„๐“๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐๐Ž๐–. โž โŒŸ .ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒปใ€€ใ€€ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒป๏ผŽ ... More

โŒœ ๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘ฐ๐’€๐‘ถ โŒŸ
Chapter 1 - ๐‘พ๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐‘บ๐’‘๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’Œ๐’๐’†๐’” ๐‘ท๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’†
Chapter 2 - ๐‘ฏ๐’‚๐’“๐’…๐’”๐’‰๐’Š๐’‘
Chapter 3 - ๐‘บ๐’†๐’„๐’๐’๐’… ๐‘ป๐’Š๐’Ž๐’†'๐’” ๐’‚ ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’Ž
Chapter 4 - ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฌ๐’™๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’†
Chapter 5 - ๐‘จ ๐‘ท๐’“๐’๐’Ž๐’Š๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ถ๐’‘๐’‘๐’๐’“๐’•๐’–๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’š
Chapter 6 - ๐‘ด๐’๐’Ž๐’Ž๐’š + ๐‘ฒ๐’†๐’๐’Ž๐’‚
Chapter 7 - ๐‘จ๐’‘๐’‘๐’๐’Š๐’„๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’๐’”
Chapter 8 - ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฐ๐’๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’—๐’Š๐’†๐’˜
Chapter 9 - ๐‘ท๐’“๐’Š๐’—๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐‘ป๐’๐’–๐’“
Chapter 10 - ๐‘จ ๐‘บ๐’๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐‘ด๐’Š๐’”๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘
Chapter 11 - ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฌ๐’๐’… ๐’๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐‘พ๐’๐’“๐’Œ ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’š
Chapter 12 - ๐‘ผ๐’๐’„๐’๐’† ๐‘ฒ๐’–๐’“๐’๐’
Chapter 13 - ๐‘ด๐’“. ๐‘บ๐’•๐’†๐’‚๐’ ๐’€๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐‘ฎ๐’Š๐’“๐’
Chapter 14 - ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ช๐’๐’๐’‡๐’–๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐‘ช๐’๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’–๐’†๐’”
Chapter 15 - ๐‘จ ๐‘บ๐’†๐’• ๐‘ผ๐’‘
Chapter 16 - ๐‘ฒ๐’†๐’๐’Ž๐’‚, ๐’€๐’๐’– ๐‘บ๐’Š๐’๐’๐’š ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’Œ๐’‚
Chapter 17 - ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’Œ ๐’€๐’๐’–, ๐‘ช๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐‘จ๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’Š๐’
Chapter 19 - ๐‘ซ๐’ ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐‘ฐ ๐‘บ๐’‚๐’š ๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’…๐’…๐’š
Chapter 20 - ๐‘ผ๐’๐’•๐’๐’–๐’„๐’‰๐’†๐’… ๐‘ป๐’†๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’
Chapter 21 - ๐‘ฒ๐’–๐’“๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐‘น๐’†๐’”๐’„๐’–๐’†
Chapter 22 - ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’•'๐’” ๐’–๐’‘? ๐‘ฐ๐’•'๐’” ๐‘ผ๐’‘
Chapter 23 - ๐‘ฎ๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘บ๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐’•๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ท๐’๐’Š๐’๐’•
Chapter 24 - ๐‘บ๐’ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’“...๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐‘ต๐’ ๐‘ท๐’“๐’๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’”๐’”
Chapter 25 - ๐‘ฎ๐’–๐’Š๐’๐’• & ๐‘ฐ๐’๐’…๐’†๐’„๐’Š๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’
Chapter 26 - ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ป๐’ ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’Š๐’š๐’'๐’” ๐‘ด๐’๐’Ž
Chapter 27 - ๐‘ท๐’“๐’๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’”๐’”
Chapter 28 - ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’†'๐’” ๐‘ซ๐’†๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’†๐’๐’š ๐‘ซ๐‘ป๐‘ญ
Chapter 29 - ๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’…๐’๐’ ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฐ๐’๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’“๐’–๐’‘๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’
Chapter 30 - ๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’’๐’–๐’Š๐’… ๐‘ช๐’๐’–๐’“๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’†
Chapter 31 - ๐‘ฝ๐’Š๐’“๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’š? ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’•'๐’” ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’‚๐’•?
Chapter 32 - ๐‘น๐’Š๐’”๐’† & ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’†
Chapter 33 - ๐‘ช๐’–๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’•๐’š ๐‘ฒ๐’Š๐’๐’๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’•
Chapter 34 - ๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’”๐’„๐’‰๐’๐’๐’ ๐‘บ๐’˜๐’†๐’‚๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’”
Chapter 35 - ๐‘ฉ๐’–๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’… ๐‘ญ๐’†๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’”
Chapter 36 - ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’Š๐’š๐’'๐’” ๐‘ฐ๐’๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’“๐’๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’
Chapter 37 - ๐‘ฒ๐’†๐’๐’๐’š & [๐’€/๐’]; ๐‘บ๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’‚ ๐‘ป๐’“๐’†๐’†
Chapter 38 - ๐‘ป๐’Š๐’Ž๐’† ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’Š๐’š๐’

Chapter 18 - ๐‘ช๐’๐’Ž๐’-๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’†๐’๐’‚-๐’•๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’

14.4K 851 1.1K
By -BREEEZY-

-𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡-
❝【𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓸-𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓪-𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷】❞

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ
Kenma's just stressed
out right now.
*+:。.。  。.。:+*

𝓐—fter many wrong turns and getting lost in a foreign neighborhood once or twice, Kenma made it to your apartment.

"We're here?" He questioned for what felt like the fourth time.

Taiyo looked outside the window in the backseat. "Mommy I think Khenma got lost again." It was dark outside so Taiyo couldn't really see much, but he knew this was definitely not where he lived.

"Well..." you didn't want to hurt Kenma's feelings. "The neighborhood does look a bit familiar Kenma." That was a lie. "You're on the right path."

"You said that two neighborhoods ago [Y/n]." This was exactly why Kenma had hired someone to drive him from point A to point B. Everything in this country looked exactly the same.

At first you were directing him by word of mouth, telling him to turn right, or turn left, but somehow that went wrong and you guys got lost. So now you couldn't even direct him to your house. To make manners even worse your phone had died.

Taiyo yawned. "Is it bed time yet mommy?"

"Yeah baby, we're almost home." You reassured him and then looked over to Kenma. "Isn't that right Mr. Kozume?"

Kenma slammed his head against the steering wheel out of frustration and his horn went off. "I'm lost [Y/n]," he finally admitted it.

"Do you have your phone with you?" You asked. He could just call for some extra help from Kuroo or Hiijiri.

"I left it home." The last time Kenma saw his phone was before he went inside the shower.

"Oh.." you tried your best not to sound alarmed.

"You're worried." Kenma could hear it by the way you just said 'oh'.

"No, it's fine. I'm not." You assured him.

"You're saying that because you don't like confrontation." Kenma already knew you all the too well.

"Mommy what does como-forena-tation mean?" Taiyo heard Kenma use a really big word.

"It's when you don't agree with someone so you argue with them baby." [Y/n] explained.

"Are you and Kenma about to como-forena-tation because he got lost?" Taiyo didn't want you guys to argue.

"No baby. Kenma's just stressed out right now." It was best the two of you just give him a minute.

"When I'm sad you always give me a hug." It always made Taiyo feel better. "Can you give Kenma a hug too mommy?" Taiyo figured that it would probably help Kenma feel better too.

Your eyes widened in surprise for a second but you played it off. "Well...uhm..." You ran out of things to tell Taiyo.

"Kenma do you want mommy to hug you?" Taiyo asked so that way the both of them would agree and everyone would be happy.

"If she wants too." Kenma was not going to decline.

"Mommy do you want to?"

"I- I can't." You didn't like being put on the spot like this, especially from your own child.

"Why not mommy?" Taiyo was confused.

"The armrest is in the way." You thought of something on the fly, and it was actually quite a plausible excuse. One that seemed to satisfy Taiyo since he sat back in his seat and looked outside the window, presumably letting the topic go.

But that unfortunately was not the case.

Kenma unlocked the front doors of the car and looked over to [Y/n]. "You can come over to the other side." He had a solution. The car was parked so it was fine.

"See look mommy, you can go hug Kenma now!" Taiyo was happy.

"O-okay baby."

Have a kid they said. It'll be fun they said.

He's lucky this is essential for his development. If you didn't hug Kenma then you'd be going against all the morals you taught Taiyo, and that would just lead to confusion.

You opened the car door and the cold night air hit you. The things you do for your son.

Kenma opened his door as well when he saw you walking around to his side, and stepped out of the vehicle.

When you were within arms reach, you nervously extended your hands to hug him, but Kenma had other ideas. He pulled you in by the waist instead, very aggressively might you add, which in turn caused you to let out a slight yelp of surprise. His hold was suffocatingly tight, and you could feel you breast squishing against him to the point where it was almost painful, his hands dangerously close to your backside.

He continued on with this for like a good minute, pulling you impossibly closer to him, letting his hands roam only slightly until he realized your son was right there, which made him ease up a little and let go.

Once he pulled away, you were a flustered mess, far too shocked to say anything. He really went in for it. The man didn't even bother to hold back and Taiyo was right there. She was sure that her son saw Kenma grab her ass.

Kenma sat back down in the car and waited for you to return in the passengers seat. It was silent for a few seconds until Taiyo spoke.

"Are you guys still como-foren-tation-ing mommy?" Taiyo hoped that he helped.

"N-no." You had to keep it together.

"Did mommy make you feel happy Kenma?" Taiyo inquired.

"Yeah, your mom made me really happy." He put special emphasis on 'really' and [Y/n] had some idea why.

"You ready?" Kenma was going to try a couple more neighborhoods with [Y/n]'s help of course. Their apartment had to be around here somewhere.

"Yeah!" Taiyo answered.

-𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄-
{ somebody please get this
man a map. }

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 2.5K 43
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.2M 51.3K 97
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
161K 5.7K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...