Correre || Demetri Volturi

Autorstwa lovebookslovelife1

"You're quite addicting. And like a devout addict I had to find you." "And now that you've found me?" Correre... Więcej

SUMMARY
2. |INSIGHT|
3. |ENSNARE|
4. |RAUCOUS|
5. |FIRE|
6. |CRIME|
7. |HOSTILITIES|
8. |SUPERNOVA|
9. |VIRGIN|
10. |DIVINE|

1. |GENESIS|

1K 32 0
Autorstwa lovebookslovelife1

"Impressive." A little blonde vampire said unamused toward the coven of vegetarian vampires. "I've never seen a coven escape an assault of this magnitude intact."

"We were lucky." The coven's patriarch deadpanned.

"I doubt that." The blonde sneered "You missed one." She raised her chin to the little newborn vampire, no more than seventeen, in the back standing behind the confederate soldier.

"We offered her asylum in exchange for her surrender." The patriarch explained. Aurora had seen the way her "coven" had fared against these century year old vampires and she wasn't about to go charging into a fight she would surely lose; her survival instincts forbidding her to do such a foolish thing. So she played the scared little girl, and the two had taken pity on her. Just when she thought she might get out of this alive, all eyes were on her, topaz and crimson alike.

"Why did you come?" The blonde asked. Before she could even come up with a good answer every molecule in her body was on fire and she dropped to her knees, a gargled scream let loose. "Who created you?"

"You don't need to do that, she'll tell you anything you want to know." The matriarch pleaded with the vampire.

"I know." The blonde smiled darkly

"I don't know." Aurora growled "Riley wouldn't tell us."

"Her name was Victoria, perhaps you knew her." The bronze hair vampire with his arm around the human said with distaste for the cloaked vampire before them.

"Edward." The patriarch said, sensing the tension his son had just created by calling them out. "If the Volturi had knowledge of Victoria they would have stopped her. Isn't that right Jane?"

"Of course." The blonde, Jane said monotone "Felix." Her eyes narrowed to the newborn

"She didn't know what she was doing." The matriarch pleaded futilely "We'll take responsibility for her."

"Give her a chance." The patriarch added on

"The Volturi don't give second chances." Jane stated, her decision finalized "Keep that in mind. Caius will be interested to know that she's still human."

"The date is set." The human said with as much confidence as she could muster

"Take care of that Felix." Jane said, ignoring what the human had just said. "I'd like to go home."

Aurora, who was all too aware that she was about to die at at the hands of this big burly vampire got up off the floor and disappeared before the vampires' very eyes. Not even their heightened vision was enough to see the girl run away.

Jane breathed in a breath of irritation. She detested it when people escaped punishment.

"Demetri." She turned toward the Greek tracker giving an unverbalized order, and with that he took off after her, following both her scent and the tenor in her mind that he had now latched on to.

                                          =

"Stop theif!" The owner 's son of the small boutique yelled as he ran after the nimble, curly headed girl going down 75th. He was in no way out of shape  and had little problems keeping up with the girl who had just stolen $75.00 worth of the hand crafted soaps his mother made and sold -even as a homeless teenage girl Aurora had a thing for the luxurious, hand made items. However, as soon as he blinked for a second longer than he normally did the girl was gone. Completely vanished as if she were a ghost. He stared down the alley wondering where the actual hell she could have gone. It was a straight shot down to the next street with no interceptions and no doorways. Defeated the boy stalked back to the shop he had left unattended.

She, like the boy believed, did not vanish into thin air. Instead she had shoved herself into a tiny box right next to the overflowing dumpster riddled with flies and maggots. If there was one thing she was good at it was disappearing.

                                          =

Her vampire gift reflected exactly that of her human's. While she didn't necessarily understand exactly what it was she could do, she did understand that it was an ability most did not have and right now, it would probably be the only thing keeping her alive whilst she ran from the world's most notorious tracker.

She had made a circle around Washington by the time twilight came and still she had no idea if she was still being followed. Somewhere around Pasco she had stopped to feed and had been interrupted by a blonde haired vampire. She recognized him as one of the ones she saw in the field earlier that day.

"You are a mess." The blonde vampire stated as he took in the newborn who had blood smeared across the shirt she was wearing.

Her head snapped up to meet his and she dropped the unfinished meal at his feet and disappeared again. He looked down at the human, who was still alive, writhing under the pain as her venom made its way through their system. Rolling his eyes he finished the human off and went back to tracking her.

Something strange that he noticed though was that a lot of the time the girl had no scent. Occasionally it would pop up and the sweet white strawberry and mint smell that belonged her would fill his nostrils, but then it would disappear again. If he wasn't able to track her mind there would have been virtually no way for him to find her as she left no trail. He wondered just what is was this newborn vampire was capable of.

Aurora found herself in front of the Cullen mansion. She knew she had little time before the vampire chasing her caught up to her, but she figured they were the only ones who even remotely knew what she was up against right now.

"Hello." She called out, not caring if she was being rude; she was on a time sensitive trip right now.

"You." The matriarch's eyes widened in surprise she took in the newborn vampire that had been on the field, surprised she had lasted this long.

"You're not dead." The bronze haired one, Edward stated the obvious

"I'm being chased. I would just like to know if you knew who exactly is doing the chasing." She wasted no time getting straight to the point.

"His name would be Demetrius, he goes by Demetri and he is the world's most famous tracker. His gift works with your head, he locates and connects with a tenor in your mind and that's how he will find you." The patriarch explained how the Volturi's tracker worked.

"No one has been able to outrun nor hide from him ever." Edward added on

"I'm very fast." Was all Aurora had to say before she thanked the blonde and left before the tracker could find her here.

With that final piece of information she fled from the state she had known all her life and made her way down south to Guatemala. She was only seventeen, and in less than three months into her immortal life she was being chased by the world's most dangerous tracker. She had absolutely no clue what she was doing or what exactly her plan was, only that she had to stay alive.

                                                             =

"You bitch!" A grime stained newborn screamed at her. His hair was matted and his clothes were torn and singed around the edges. He was around 6'5 and he towered over her. It was her second day being awake, fresh from the change and she had accidentally taken his meal away from him.

In a fit of fury the large vampire stomped towards her ready to rip her head off. Her instincts kicked in before her brain even had a chance to react. In a quarter of a second she was on the opposite side of the room she had just been in, and she was invisible.

The burly vampire spun his head around looking for the tiny one that had just stolen what was his, but he couldn't find her. He even sniffed around, not used to his heightened abilities yet but knowing well enough how to use his nose, and looked for her using scent. However that effort was futile too, she was just gone and he had no idea how.

She stood from across the room looking at the vampire that had wanted to kill her look straight at her, then away as he observed every inch of the room they had been in together. She wondered what the hell was wrong with him until she looked down. She body was no longer there, and she had to fight the urge to scream. If she screamed the blood thirsty newborn would find her. She silently exhaled, ever so grateful for whatever god had granted her with this extremely useful talent.

                                                =

She trekked through the Guatemalan forest grumbling. The shoes she had just stolen from a shop were getting all muddy as she walked through the wet ground. She kept herself invisible even though she knew it was useless, the tracker had her tenor, but she felt better if she did, that way the humans wouldn't see this strange, unhinged creature mumbling and grumbling to herself.

She had found a hiker about a mile into the forest and had feasted upon him. She didn't bother disposing of the body, she knew the tracker would do that for her as he had all across America.  

Demetri stopped himself in front of this dead hiker, this kill was cleaner than the rest the newborn had been making. "She is learning." He thought to himself. This had to be the most controlled newborn vampire he had ever come across, her display of not only restraint but ability to keep herself just out of his grasp was truly impressive. He lit the body on fire and continued onward into the forest. He could feel her tenor getting closer and closer as if she were immobile.

He got to the spot her tenor was, longitude and latitude was exact and yet he did not see the tiny vampire.

"Demetrius? Is it?" Her voice rang in his ears, it was smooth like the richest syrups and beguiling as the songs of the most powerful sirens.

"Pleased to make you acquaintance, Aurora Corvus." Demetri smirked. He had been on the phone with Alec a day prior as the witch twin sought out any information about the newborn Demetri was currently hunting. He hadn't found much other than her name and the high school she used to attend, the most interesting thing however, was that there was currently a warrant out for her arrest in the state of Washington.

"How do you know my name?" She circled behind him taking in every inch of the Greek tracker. He was around 5'9 with a medium build. His hair blew messily in the wind and his eyes were a dark crimson shade. She could admit that he was quite attractive, and not just due to his vampirism.

"I always know the name of my prey." He looked around in the trees for her but found nothing. She could feel her tenor moving around and yet staying in place, it was as if she was everywhere and yet nowhere. She was right here, he could feel it, but he couldn't see, smell, nor hear her unless she spoke. As an instinctual creature who went off of his senses it was quite an uncomfortable experience.

"Well I've never had a hunter before." Aurora marveled at that thought. "Plenty of predators that I've managed to escape though."

"I am a thousand years old, little girl. No matter who you have escaped you will never escape me." Demetri snarled as he whipped his head around futilely trying to locate the girl. Suddenly an invisible force knocked him to the ground and a something was wrapped tightly around his throat, squeezing just enough for it to bring him discomfort.

As soon as he blinked the vampire came into view. She had straddled him and was snarling at him, her hand wrapped around his throat. He lay still as he knew all too well that he was currently no match for her newborn strength. 

"And I'm just barely seventeen, actually I was turned on by birthday, beautifully sardonic isn't it?" She laughed without humor. "You are a thousand years old and yet the only reason you are in such close vicinity to me is because I allowed it. How does it feel to be bested by a teenager? A newborn?"

He growled up at her as she spoke those insulting words.

"I should kill you right now." Her lips curled as her hand squeezed tighter, ready to rip her hunter's head off.

"What's stopping you?" He choked out

Those three words caused her to falter, because there was something stopping her. As she sat on top of him she couldn't bring herself to kill what wanted to kill her. The physical contact they shared right now sent sparks flying into her every molecule, at first she had pushed it off as adrenaline but now she thought it might've been something more. Either way, she knew however hard she tried she wouldn't be able to kill him at this moment.

Demetri felt what she felt too, although he -unlike the newborn- knew exactly what was going on. He smirked up at her as he watched her smug face fall flat then into another scowl.

"What's the matter darling?" He asked provocatively

Snarling she bent down to whisper in his ear. "Eventually you and the Volturi will forget all about this lil ol newborn and move onto fry bigger fish. Until then I suppose, catch me if you can."

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

15.8K 286 15
❝Watch your words.❞ He snapped. ❝Or what? You're taking my senses away from me?❞ ☘ When Adeline Cullen found her mate who happens to be the most fea...
77.4K 1.8K 21
𝑭𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝑴𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓. (𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑽𝒐𝒍𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒊 𝒙 𝑨𝒍𝒆𝒙...
8.1K 108 21
FANFIC |©2019| |completed| Infelice (infeˈlitʃe) - > unhappy; lovelorn "Everyone is going to hurt you, you just have to find the ones worth hurting f...
327K 7.4K 21
"It's a lot easier to see the monster inside yourself than in other people"