Eternal Bond

By Shadowlock98

"So let me get this straight, we're in a world full of animal people,magic rock cancer, and something that wi... More

Act One: A Spiteful Night.
Act Two: A Desert Road
Act Three: City's and Skylight's
Act Four: Victoria Tower
Act Five: Theater, Lights, and Plays
Act Six: Begon Oripathy.
Act Seven: A Path Forward

Prison Break Event: Message

138 2 2
By Shadowlock98

Greeting faceless Doctor's who's luck may or may not be as bad as a birthday on Friday the 13th of a blood moon.

Anyway I usually post a chapter or Acts I like to call them then leave a message or wish you luck at the end of it to hopefully bless you to do well or just might need it in life in general. Sadly, I couldn't get the story up in time because I'm a slow typer and I rather post nothing then a rush chapter. So I hope you don't crucified me and brand be as a sinner...I'm getting off topic.

Anyway I wish you luck for the prison break event I like to call it and hope you do your best to get those metals.

-With great love and compassion

A Doctor who is not a F2P (And I'll do it again.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 9K 69
I do not own any pictures, songs, references, and other stuff that get put in this story. Oh, and updates are slow as hell. Came up with this story...
310K 4.7K 45
"Y/N is anti-social eccentric intellectual going through loneliness and depression and is currently searching his purpose until it all changes when o...
5K 133 20
Y/n was a todoroki but after endeavor kept abusing shoto and neglecting the others both Y/n and toya left and toya became dabi but they left at diffe...
2.9K 33 35
(so uh hi, I guess..? so... this is my first ever Wattpad story, I read alot of other storys and I got bored so I decided to make a book of my own, a...