TheBoys OneShots (Smut)

By gale_simpss

FYI: This will prob be the smuttiest shit you'll read... [NOTE: This book is being edited at the moment] Thes... More

✨Eddie x Juicy x Narrator: Late night surprises (SMUT)
✨Juicy x Eddie: Late night Sessions(Smut)
✨Eddie x Juicy: Unkept Promises (SMUT)
Narrator x Eddie: Formal Enemies (SMUT)
Eddie x Juicy: Classroom teasing (SMUT)
Eddie x Juicy: Blind Date (Part 1)
Eddie x Juicy: Blind Date (Part 2) SMUT
Mully x Narrator: Stop the Teasing (SMUT)
Eddie x Juicy: I can treat you better (SMUT)
Josh x Mully: Behind the scenes (SMUT)
Mully x Josh: But I do love you
Josh x Juicy: Not like Everyone else (Part 1)
Josh x Eddie: Just Pretending
Josh x Juicy: Not like Everyone Else (Part 2) SMUT
Josh x Juicy x Mully: Josh 10 Mil Special
Eddie x Juicy x Josh: Blindfolded (SMUT) Pt 1
Eddie x Juicy x Josh: Blindfolded (SMUT) Pt 2
Mully x Eddie: I'm the one you love (Part 1)
Juicy x Eddie: Burned out
Mully x Juicy: Mutual Buddies (SMUT)
Narrator x Juicy: Shower Sex (SMUT)
Narrator x Josh: Grants BDAY SPECIALLLL
Eddie x Juicy: Vr Surprise (SMUT)
Kai x Grey: I'll take care of you (Special Chapter)
Eddie x Narrator: Nightmares
Eddie x Juicy: Tub Sex (SMUT)
Mully x Juicy: Arrested (SMUT)
The boys: Happy Halloween!
Eddie x Juicy: I'll see you again
Narrator x Josh x Mully: The Lustful Preformer (SMUT)
Narrator x Josh x Mully: The Lustful Preformer Pt.2 (SMUT)
Eddie x Juicy: Guitar lessons
Yes Daddy: Eddie x Josh (SMUT)
Snowy Days: Josh x Mully
Juicy x Eddie: Party Games, ft. All the boys (SMUT)
Hate: Mully x Eddie
Author's Note: Thank You!
Josh x Mully: Unaccepted
Mully x Josh: Unaccepted pt.2
Eddie x Narrator: Rainy Days
Eddie x Josh x Mully: Best Friends Pt.1
Eddie x Josh x Mully: Best Friends Pt.2 (SMUT)
Eddie x Juicy: Train Station
Juicy x Mully: Drunk
Juicy x Mully: Drunk Pt.2
Eddie x Josh: 2am Phonecall
Eddie x Josh: 2am phonecall pt.2
A/N: THE END

Mully x Juicy: Hotel Troubles (SMUT)

3.7K 38 29
By gale_simpss

(Okay, so I'm not sure why I absolutely adore this photo. Plus, am I the only one who wishes they had boys merch? I'm broke af lol... anyway, enjoy)

Mully's POV
I heard the small click of the camera shutter for the hundredth time today, followed shortly by the blinding white light that lit up our sleepy eyes. I was having so much fun meeting fans at PAX and seeing my other friends. Eddie, Juicy, and Narrator all lived in America, so it was nice to see them again. Although I knew my jaw was going to be sore from smiling and talking all day.

I put my arms around Gaege and Narrator, smiling wide. The fan in the middle of us looked the happiest. I mean, how could I blame them? Meeting their favorite YouTubers was probably a dream come true for them. I always loved making my fans' day too. They support my channel after all.

After a few hours of taking photos and greeting fans, we all head to the grand hotel we were staying in. The large water fountain in the entrance was my favorite, especially with the rose petals that lazily drifted in the clear glassy water. The boys and I had booked rooms at the last minute, so I hoped that we would all get rooms near each other, especially with the perfect view of the city.

"Hey, Mully!" Josh then said to me, giving me a smile as my mind drifted back to reality. "We still meeting at the party tomorrow? You're planning on coming, right?"

I nodded with a puzzled expression. "Of course I am! It sounds like a hella lot of fun."

"Yeah, I heard a lot of other Youtubers are going to be there too," Narrator leaned on Eddie with his arm. "You think we could meet a few people there? You know, for future videos?"

"Come on, Narrador!" Eddie laughed, fixing the red bandana that twisted around the dark strands of hair that fell in front of his face. "We're on vacation, dawg! We should be having fun!"

"Yeah, Eddie's right," Juicy smiled, waving his monster energy drink in one hand. "Time to drink and party all night long!"

"Man, I don't know how you guys have so much energy," Josh shook his head, "I'm already fucking tired from PAX today."

"Yeah same, bro," I rubbed a hand over my face. "I feel like I'm getting old when I'm barely in my twenties."

"Haha, okay fine, we should head to the lobby for our room keys," Juicy said as Narrator yawned. "We only have a few weeks left here anyway."

Gaege's (Juicy's) POV
I carried my rolling suitcase through the hotel doors, my head hurting from the lack of sleep. I was really tired from the crazy week, but I was having so much fun, I didn't care. I honestly didn't want to go back to Florida. I was the only one out of the boys who was alone. Eddie and Narrator had each other, and Mully and his best friend Josh were together also. Nobody would visit me.

I didn't blame them, however. I lived a few hours away from Eddie and Narrator and across the world from the Australians. I would've hated to visit me too.

I saw Mully and Josh taking a photo, with Josh sitting on Mully's lap. I frowned, looking away before they saw me. I knew they were doing it as a joke, but sometimes, I still felt a bit jealous of Josh. Mully likes to play around with me too, but I wish it wasn't a joke anymore.

Traveling to Australia made me and Mully grow closer. Although every time I tried to tell him how I truly felt, Josh was always there. I understood that they were best friends but... It was a difficult feeling to handle right in front of my eyes.

"Me and Narrator are heading off to our rooms, Gaege," Eddie told me, patting me on the shoulder, "We'll see you tomorrow."

I took a sip of my energy drink, making Narrator chuckle. "You should probably stop drinking energy drinks at night," Narrator said to me, "How do you even go to sleep?"

"I don't," I joked with him, "I stay up all night, baby."

They both laughed a little and headed into the elevator with their luggage, leaving me, Mully, and Josh. I felt my face grow hot as I went closer to Mully, wondering what I should say to him. Would it be weird if I wished him goodnight?

"I'm sorry sir, but all our rooms are taken," I then heard the lady behind the desk say to Mully, "If you have someone to stay with, then we will allow you to stay with them, but if not, we cannot give you a room."

"But I booked one before," Mully tried explaining, but the lady shook her head. "I'm sorry sir, but there's nothing we can do."

Mully sighed, rubbing a hand over his face. "It's alright, I'll find one of my friends to stay with," He answered, walking away from the lady with a frustrated frown.

"What happened?" I asked, watching him with a confused expression. I hadn't noticed his messy hair until then.

"I don't have a room to stay in," Mully told me as Josh sidled up next to him. "The lady told me all the rooms are taken. There are a lot of people staying here because of PAX."

"You can stay with me Mully." The words just flowed out of my mouth, but by the time I realized what I said, it was too late to take them back. "Or with me," Josh then offered, making me frown, "It doesn't matter."

Mully looked between me and Josh but then shook his head.

"I can stay with Gaege," Mully decided, "Thanks anyway Josh, but I already stayed at your house. I don't want to bother you anymore." Josh shrugged, heading to the elevator, "Suit yourself. I'll see you both tomorrow."

He left me and Mully alone, and Mully looked at me awkwardly. "Uh, my room is on the first floor," I told him, walking in the direction of my hotel room. "Come on. We can get settled in."

Mully's POV
As I walked into Gaege's room, I realized something I hadn't thought of before. I tugged at my collar nervously when I saw that the room only had one bed. And the fact that Juicy was going to be sleeping next to me didn't help.

His hazel eyes glanced over at me, probably wondering the same thing. "Oh, I'm sorry I totally forgot about..." Juicy began saying, but I stopped him.

"It's alright," I said to him, putting down my bag, "I'm just happy you were willing to share a room with me. I appreciate it, mate."

Juicy nodded as we began putting down our bags. He collapsed on the bed with his arms and legs spread out, letting out a small moan. Heat rushed into my cheeks as I saw his shirt lift up a little as he closed his eyes, revealing a small patch of light skin.

"Sorry, I'm just so fucking tired," Gaege laughed, picking his head up slightly to see me. "PAX really is something else. Plus this Australian sun is so much hotter than Florida and..."

I wasn't listening to anything else as I looked him up and down. It wasn't until then that I realized how hot he was. I looked away from him, taking off my hoodie as he continued talking. "...But at least there are hot guys here." Juicy then said, making me snap my head in his direction.

"Hot guys?" I asked, and he yawned. "Yeah," Gaege stretched, sitting up. To my disappointment, he was back to slouching and his shirt became loose at his sides again. "But none of them really grabbed my attention..."

He took off his shirt, digging through his bag for another. I stared at him in awe, feeling completely dumbfounded over him. "What?" He then asked, his cheeks starting to turn a slight shade of red, "Like what you see?" He ran a hand over his body, teasing me.

I felt my pants grow a tiny bit tighter, making me clear my throat. "Stop doing that, Juicy." Juicy smirked, a slight chuckle escaping his lips, "I'm just too sexy to resist, huh?" He slowly unbuckled his pants and slid them off, making me gulp.

He lied on the bed, stretching his arms above his head. He was only in his boxers, and I wanted to touch him so bad. I clenched my hands into fists, and he looked at me with a teasing smile. "Come on, Mully," Gaege said to me, his voice dropping. "I know you want it."

"Fuck," I then cursed, no longer able to hold back, "Fuck you, Juicy." I kissed him passionately, lying on top of him. My body pressed against his, and I could feel that he was hard too. He grinded against me, making me groan.

Gaege's (Juicy's) POV
I moaned, eager for Mully to touch me. I didn't think I would make him act like this, but I didn't care. It was fucking hot.

I was suddenly happy that I drank the energy drink before this. I felt alive and amazing as Mully continued to kiss my neck. I ran my hands in his dark hair, throwing off his shirt. His tattoos were a total turn-on for me. I knew my body was covered in them, but somehow, it was sexier seeing them on him.

"Let me help you with that," I told him as I undid his pants, letting me see his dick. Mully let out a groan as I started to stroke him, watching his reactions. Fuck, he was making me crazy.

I wrapped my mouth around his dick, starting to suck slowly to tease him. His hands clutched the back of my head as I started bobbing my head up and down, taking in every inch of him. "Fuck, you're so good at this," He said between breaths. I looked up at him and saw he was close, and I stopped.

He flipped me over, letting me ride on top of him. I grabbed a bottle of lube from my bag, and I smothered it on my hole. Mully pressed a finger into me, making me grit my teeth in pain. He stuck in another finger, the burning stretch making me moan. "Please, Mully," I said as he moved his fingers in and out of me, "Just fuck me already."

He listened to me, pulling his fingers out now that I was relaxed. He lined up with my asshole (cringe is real rn lol) and slowly went in me. I let out a strangled moan, shutting my eyes from the intense pleasure and pain all at once. He started to move slowly, but I moved my hips, begging him to go faster.

I bounced on his dick, making me moan louder. "Shh, baby," Mully said lowly to me, "The neighbors might hear us..." But as he said this, he started to go faster. I bit my lip, growing closer and closer by the second.

"Oh, shit," I started to say, moaning between words, "Oh, shit. Oh, shit... I'm close!"

"Yeah, that's it," Mully went faster, the sound of skin slapping filling the room even more, "Come for me." His hand started stroking my dick, and I burst from the amount of pleasure he was giving me. As I was coming down from my high, he pulled out quickly, coming on my chest. We breathed deeply, and I collapsed on the side of the bed. My energy was wasted, but I still managed to smile.

"Damn, that was good," I heard Mully say next to me. "Yeah," My heart pounded, still coming down from my ecstatic high. "Now, are you happy you chose me over Josh?"

Mully chuckled, leaning over to give me a peck on the lips. "Of course, baby," He said to me, meeting eyes with me, "You're too sexy to resist..."

We started kissing again, not worried about anything else in the world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Well, if you made it this far, you're either horny or you just like smut lol. Ik this chapter was a bit long, but I'm still proud of it.
Thank you for reading once again and have a nice mf day :)

-2083 words-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.4K 326 12
This Wattpad is now discontinued as of March 5th, 2024. TW of the following: Alcohol, smut, t3as!ng, s3x.
59.3K 248 10
Hey everyone, please enjoy my first fan fiction story! I hope you like it! This is a Truth or Dare story but the extreme, dirty and dark version of t...
47.6K 455 6
Lightning McQueen has a dark secret, if that secret gets out then it could ruin his career in racing.
45.6K 1.4K 43
A romance fanfic, of Brian May and Roger Taylor. Fans have always wanted this, but is it a good thing?