The past that I forgot-Avalan...

By alexxsharpe

Ava Sharpe is traveling through time with her awesome girlfriend; Sara Lance but all changes when a teenager... More

Characters
How all began
I'm a stranger to you
Time to explain
Here comes trouble
Ava corporation
New Home
Middle School
Past Always Comes Back
Ava's Birthday And Thanksgiving
Gala and Conversations
Christmas
Anniversary
Fight
Moms
National City
First Date
Family Vacation
They are back
Why?
Hold on
It is finally time
The Mission
Change it
18
Project Crimson

High School

809 33 18
By alexxsharpe

I am just ignoring the Flash canon timeline

June 25, 2021

Brooke's POV

After Mom got the call from Barry Allen aka the flash, we went to pick up Felicity and her kids, team flash also needed her help to find the meta, we get on the waverider it would be faster considering that Central City is extremely far away from Star City.

We fly to Central City and Mom parks the waverider outside of the Star City labs, I read some things about team flash, back when I was doing my research of the legends, Iris West and Barry Allen have a young daughter her name is Nora and is one year old, Cisco is the brain he knows everything about metas and is a great hacker, Caitlin is the doctor and Killer Frost can kill you in a second.

I am with William in my room that is on the waverider, Mia is sitting between us.

"How is Barry Allen's personality?" I ask.

"He is really sweet, goofy, nice, polite but also brave, he has a great personality" William explains and I nod "Cisco is really smart, Caitlin is really sweet, Iris is brave, and Killer Frost still scares me"  He confesses and I smile.

"Thank you for the info Will," I say and he smiles.

"Now we are going to talk about the important matter, how is it going with Lucas?" He asks with his devilish smirk.

I roll my eyes "It is going great William, We went to the skate park yesterday, I thought him how to skate and he showed me how to hit perfectly the ball with the bat, okay I talked about my boyfriend how is it going with yours?"

"Everything is great with Jack, but he is going to another High School on the other side of the city so we are doing"

We talk for a few minutes until Gideon says through the speakers we arrived then we park outside of S.T.A.R Labs. We get off the Waverider and enter S.T.A.R Labs.

As we walk to the Star Lab's cortex I hear some noises voices talking to each other, the only one I recognize at the moment is Barry Allen's.

"Sara, she has a daughter so please behave and do not bomb her with questions, I think she is best friends with William Queen"  I hear someone saying.

When we get to the cortex I see all team flash walking or sitting, they all turn their heads and look at me, Barry Allen steps forward.

"Sara nice to see you, and thank you so much for helping us," Barry says hugging Mom, when they break the hug he turns around and looks at me "And you must be Brooke a pleasure to meet you," He tells me extending his hand.

"A pleasure to meet you too" I reply kindly.

Then he introduces me to all team flash I already knew all of them from the books but it was cooler to finally see them in person, my favorite is Caitlin she is really nice and sweet, Cisco is also cool he showed me all the tech and gadgets that he has.

After both teams catch up Barry told us about the problem that they have been facing it was a meta almost as strong as supergirl he had broken into multiple banks, houses, and labs but also threaten to kidnap people and sell them, it would have been an easy mission for team flash counting that they also have superpowers the problem was that the meta could teleport before they could catch them.

They also suspect that he had a partner but they weren't in the fights, all the parents agree that it would be safer for us to stay in the Waverider while they fight the meta in the city, so William and I ended up babysitting Mia and Nora.

....

William and I are sitting in my room in the Waverider with Mia and Nora on the floor playing with some toys. Milo is at the door barking and grunting, I just ignore him he could be barking at the sound of the engine or the TV that was playing.

"Why do we get babysit duty?" William complains as he takes a toy away from Mia's mouth.

"Because we are the oldest of the kids apart from Lita of course" I explain and he grunts.

"It isn't that bad"

"let's see if you say that when you have to change a diaper," He says back.

"If one of them has a dirty diaper you are going to change it, I don't know how" I mock.

"Then I will gladly teach you how from afar" He explains smirking and I roll my eyes playfully.

Milo keeps barking and starts to scratch the floor.

"Milo, what is going on with you?" I say walking over to him, I look to the hall and there is nothing there, I pick up Milo, close the door and walk back to my bed but he is still barking while trying to jump off the bed.

I hear some noises coming from outside my room, I frown all the legends and team flash are still on the mission, I silently get up open the door and stick my head out.

That is when I see the Meta walking through the hall, I immediately close the door.

"Shit" I whisper, I walk up to William.

"Brooke, what is going on?" He asks as he picks up Nora and Mia from the floor.

"The meta is here"

"But our parents are fighting the meta right now," He says confused.

"There are two of them. Gideon pull up the security footage, please"  I say and the footage appears on my TV, the meta is walking around while throwing and breaking things down "Told you he is here"

"Ok, we have to hide Mia and Nora right now," William says worriedly.

"You are right, I don't have my time courier so that is not an option, the ventilation system is too obvious and dangerous for babies...We have to move my bed...My mama installed a small safe room under my bed in case that something happened, it is only for one adult person but I am sure two babies can fit in there"

"What about us?" William asks as he helps me move the bed without making sounds.

"We will have to figure that out later but first the babies" I whisper and William nods, we open the safe room, grab most of their toys then put Mia and Nora inside both of them wrapped in a blanket to keep them warm.

"What if they cry?" William asks as he kisses Mia on the forehead.

"The safe room is soundproofed" I explain as he nods, we move my bed back to its place to hide the door of the safe room.

"The next thing we have to do is call our parents" He proposes and I nod.

I walk over to get my phone when I hear a loud crash and all the lights go out. I turn around and I am able to see a little because I was trained in the dark a few times.

I open I my drawer and take out a flashlight and give one to William, he sits at my desk and tries to turn on everything.

"Gideon?" I ask hopefully but there is no response "Damm it, the power is out and there is no signal" I tell Willam as I show him my phone "There is no way to contact our parents we are on our own"

"Ok so for our parents to save us is not an option maybe I can use my phone battery to power up your laptop so we are at least able to see where the meta is"  William explains taking out his phone and opening it.

William starts to connect a few cables, after a few tries my laptop turns on, I type in the password and open the footage of the security cameras, we check a few cameras until we find the meta, he is on the gallery then I notice two photos on his hand.

"Will, zoom in," I say as he does, I am able to see both photos. The first one was of William and Mia on Christmas, the second one was of Nora.

"Is that us?" William says shocked, I nod.

"He is chasing us, the mission of our parents was just a distraction to leave us alone" I state, he groans and covers his head in his hands.

"But he doesn't have a picture of you" William notices and I shrug.

I stay silent until I figure it out "He is chasing the three of you because you are the kids of superhero's, you are their weak point, he doesn't know about me, I don't think Mom has ever said that I am her daughter in public events there have been rumors but nothing official that's why he doesn't know I am the daughter of the white canary that is our advantage"

"Our advantage in what?" William asks sarcastically.

"He is not going to stop until you three are kidnapped or dead. He already searched most of the waverider, and our parents are not here, it is only a matter of time before he finds us"

"Ok and what are you planning to do?" He questions turning around.

"He doesn't know who I am, I can distract him so you have enough time to get Milo, Mia, Nora, and yourself out of the Waverider"

"Are you crazy? actually don't answer that I already know the answer. The meta can break steel as if it was a chopstick, he will kill you in seconds"

"Maybe but I have an idea, It is something I was working on. A special pill with Uncle Ray, it is still a prototype but it could save us if I get it, as much as it hurts my ego I can't beat him if I am a regular person" I say and William laughs sarcastically.

"If you are not a regular person, what the fuck are you planning to be? A unicorn"

"Calm down sassy ass, the pill can give you powers for twenty-four hours, we created two prototypes one has supergirl's powers but you need ten minutes of sunlight to active it...so we are stuck with the superspeed one which isn't bad if I am fast I can get him in special meta handcuffs and problem solved"

"We are sooo screwed"

I roll my eyes, I take the flashlight and the meta handcuffs. I open a few drawers until I found the futuristic gun I own, it can paralyze someone for ten seconds no matter the species or DNA.

"Oh my god, she is serious" William sighs with his hand on his forehead.

"Will, don't worry it is just a meta and I will have powers, I have faced worse"

"Just a meta my ass, that dude can break steel as if it was a chopstick, that you faced worse doesn't mean you should risk your stupid ass right now"

"I know it sounds stupidly dangerous and reckless but we can't stay here waiting for him to find us"

"Ok let's say we are doing your crazy ass idea, how are we going to communicate? You can't go out there without some kind of backup" William says and I nod, I look around the room and find some of Nora and Mia's toys, they have a baby monitor, I quickly open their baby bag and take out the other one.

"This is all we can use to communicate," I tell William handing him one of the baby monitors.

"You gotta be fucking kidding me" He groans.

"Will, I am going to be okay, I am the daughter of the White Canary and you the son of the Green Arrow, there is nothing we can't do together," I say motivationally, a small smile breaks out of his face.

"Just be careful please," He tells me hugging me.

"Always"

William sits at my desk then sets up my laptop and the baby monitor, I carefully open my door take my baby monitor. As soon as I get out I close the door.

I turn on the flashlight in the lowest setting so I don't grab attention, I start to walk towards the lab, William keeps guiding me so I don't have a problem with the meta then I hear a crash near me.

"Brooke, he is near to you just hide in the bathroom, he already checked there so hopefully he won't enter and turn around to another hallway then wait for me to give you a signal to get out and run to the lab" William indicates me through the baby monitor.

"Ok I got it" I get in the bathroom and crouch down in the corner so if he enters it will be harder to find me, I hear his footsteps outside of the bathroom but he stops. I manage to see him watching to see if something is inside the bathroom but he can't see me, anyways I hold my breath just in case.

Then he leaves, after a few minutes William tells me that it is safe to go outside, I quickly get up and run to the lab without making a sound, maybe all that time of running and hiding away from people actually left some skills.

I open a drawer and take out the small container where the pills are, I grab a red one and quickly swallow it, I wait a few seconds for it to work. I take a deep breath and run towards the door before I know what happened I crash into the wall that is next to the library.

"What the fuck, the library is far away from the lab" I whisper to myself as I rub my forehead after the crash.

"You okay?" William asks through the baby monitor.

"Yeah, just powers are a little more complicated than I thought" I whisper.

William stays silent for a second "Uhmmm...Brooke...your hand is doing something"

I frown and move to see my hand, it was vibrating and it was through the wall.

"Shit!!" I say taking my hand out of the wall, I shake it and my hand stops vibrating.

I take the meta handcuffs and run around the waverider until I found him in Moms' room, he has a photo of us in his hand we took that photo on Christmas right after Mom adopted me so I was holding my adoption certificate for the photo then he breaks the frame and the photo. Ok, at least we have a backup of that photo because Mom loves it.

So now he knows that I exist, he throws the broken pieces to the floor as he turns around to see me. He quickly turns around and grabs me by the neck, lifts me up then pushes me against the wall. I look down and notice he has a piece of glass in his hand, I try to move but as William said the meta has super strength.

"Your Mom is going to pay me good money for you" He hisses with the glass against my face, I move my hand to grab the handcuffs but he cuts me in the jaw "Don't try anything stupid girl, now we can make this quick you just have to tell me where your friends are?"

"Nah, You can do whatever you want I won't break,"  I say and he cuts he again this time in the forehead, I feel again a weird sensation coming from my hand I discreetly look down and see that my hand was vibrating, I take a deep breath and concentrate to make my whole body vibrate then I feel my knees hit the floor.

I look up the meta is confused, I quickly grab the handcuffs then handcuff him, he tries to break them but he can't, I kick him in the leg making him fall to the floor hitting his face against the floor.

"Bitch" He mutters kneeling up.

"Asshole" I reply kicking him in the face knocking him out.

I drag his knocked-out body to one of the cells we have in the Waverider to lock him up, then I walk to the engine room to fix it, the meta had dome a mess, it took me half an hour to fix the engine, the power, the lights, and the communication lines. I tell William to check on our parents he calls them and explained what happened, he also took Mia and Mora out of the saferoom and let Milo out of my room who immediately runs around the Waverider until he founds me.

"Hey buddy," I say crouching down and petting him, he places his nose in one of the cuts the meta made it was already healing thanks to the superpowers but it still hurt a little "It is just a little cut"

I walk back to my room with Milo by my side as I hear the cargo bay open that means that Mom and Mom arrived and all the heroes with them, I see Mom running towards me then pulling me into a hug.

"You scared the hell out of me Brooke, you are okay," Mom asks and I nod.

"I am okay Mom...nothing happened to me" I answer as Mom sighs in relief then I feel her kissing my head.

We break the hug and Mama instantly puts her hands in my face checking my cuts then she scans my whole body "Are you hurt, does anything hurts?" She asks worriedly.

"It is just two cuts Mama and they are already healing" I try to calm her down and she nods then pulls me in a crushing hug, it still worries her that something will happen to me when she is not around and it did this one time so I guess she will be a little more protective the next weeks.

"How did the cuts heal that fast?" Mama asks as she caresses my cheek with her thumb.

"The pills I was working on with Uncle Ray, I had to take one to beat the meat" I explain raising my hand and making it vibrate.

"The powers will disappear in 24 hours right?" Mom asks and I nod.

"Cool," I hear Cisco say amused.

After explaining what happened team flash takes the meta to Iron Heights, I go with Cisco and Mom to S.T.A.R Labs to test my temporal powers after a few hours of testing the results are almost the same as Barry, we run and heal at the same speed, how to vibrate through things, the most notorious thing he does better is to throw light bolts.

Four hours later all team flash and team legends gather at the Waverider where they have a big party, play ping-pong, pool, and even twister, it was fun to see all those tough and brave superheroes fall on top of each other playing twister.

In the evening we go back to Star City and my powers were gone it was really cool and easier to fight people but I like being just human, well I am half so clone so does human counts but that would also make me half-human, so let's just leave it 50/50.

Ava's POV

Two days after we came back from Central City which means today is June 27 Dani's first death anniversary, today is going to be a hard day for all of us especially for Brooke so I took a free day from work and so did Sara from legends. I wake up early to bake breakfast I leave it in the kitchen then go to Brooke's room.

I knock softly on the door then get in when I hear Brooke say come in, she is on her bed all covered in blankets, Milo laying his head in her lap and she is toying with Dani's dog tags, her eyes look puffy that gives away that she had been crying, I walk over to her bed and sit next to her. I look softly at her then move her hair out of her face.

"D-do you have to go to work today?" Brooke whispers.

I shake my head "No no baby, I am not going anywhere" I reply as she nods slowly.

I see tears welling up in her eyes as she sniffs "Can we cuddle?" Brooke asks innocently.

"Yeah of course we can honey," I tell her, she moves the blankets aside I sit next to her then I feel her laying over me and hiding her face in my neck as Milo puts his head next to hers.

I wrap my arms around her trying to comfort her, Brooke stays silent for about fifteen minutes until I hear her sob I feel as Brooke's tears fall on my shoulder, I hug her tighter then I start stroking her hair for the next ten minutes I whisper comforting words and kiss her head.

"I-I miss her Mama, I...miss her, I want her here," Brooke says chocked through tears.

"I know baby, I know. I wish we could have her back too baby" I repeat kissing her head. A few tears well up in my eyes at seeing how broken Brooke sounded right now.

"At least she is at peace, we don't have to fight anymore" Brooke sobs out and I nod "But I still miss her so much, I still miss my sister"

Gosh what I would do to take this pain away from her, it was breaking me to see her suffering while I can't do anything to make it better. Even though I love my life as it is I wished I had been able to give Brooke and Dani a proper happy childhood with a family in a nice house.

"She loved you Brooke, she wanted you to be happy" I let out a shaky breath.

Brooke lets a low sob "Can we visit her grave today?" I kiss her head once again

"Yeah...we can go whenever you feel ready to" I propose and Brooke nods.

...

Summer ended quickly, Brooke spent most of the time hanging out with her friends and Lucas she really seemed happy and had a great time I am just glad she got to spent her summer without worries and actually like a kid. For her fourteenth birthday, we did something small, she invited a few friends over to the apartment to eat pizza, chat, and watch a movie marathon, it marked one year since Brooke came back so the legends organized her a party in the waverider just like the one she had a year ago, all of Sara's family came and team arrow.

Ray and Nora also had their baby, it was a boy they named him; Nic, even if he was a little baby his features were almost the exact copy of Ray's except for his eyes that were the same shade of green as Nora's.

Sara and I started to plan little details of the wedding, we decided that the wedding would take place in Captiva Island in South Seas Island Resort, we also chose the date because of the Bureau just starting, the legends and parenting we will get married on October 15, 2022, it would also give us enough time to plan everything with time.

Tomorrow Brooke is going to High School for the first time, luckily Stacey, William, Lucas, and Liam who is Lucas' best friend were going to the same High School, it helped a lot knowing Brooke would still have the friends she trusted and felt comfortable with. Lucas has grown into me a little he is a good boy and Brooke looks happy when she is with him so I guess it is not that bad that Brooke is dating.

Milo has been helping Brooke a lot, even if she was happy before now she smiles more, he also helps her calm down when she is nervous or has a nightmare, and to feel safer when she goes outside without us.

Brooke's POV

Mom is driving me to High School today, the summer was amazing Mom took me to multiple time periods to visit, we had more time to train and she also took me to camp. It has been a year since I came back. Since I got a family. Since I got my Mom, my best friend, uncles, aunts, grandparents, when I was in 2215 I never thought I could be this happy again the thought of a happy family never crossed my mind.

My life changed a lot over the past year and even though it was at first to adapt to a different era and Mama's new life and to tell them what happened in those six years it all turned out great in the end.

"We are here," Mom says pulling up at the High School building.

I grab my backpack and open the door "Thank you for bringing me, Love you Mom"

" Love you too Brooke, have a great day" Mom replies as I get out of the car.

"Have a nice day too"

"Don't be nervous kid, you are gonna kill it" She says sweetly.

"Thanks, Mom," I tell her smiling softly.

I close the door and walk to the building it was bigger than Middle School, I meet with Will, Stacey, Lucas, and Liam at the entrance, we check our schedules to see what classes we have together, where our lockers are, the clubs and sports each one was joining, I was going to soccer again, William to the debate club, Liam to football, Stacey to basketball and Lucas to baseball.

Liam is Lucas' best friend he is really nice and handsome, he has blonde hair, blue eyes and freckles he actually looked a lot like me, people had even mistaken us as siblings.

The first day was long between getting to know the teachers, the classrooms, signing up for activities, ordering our lockers, and the team tryouts that also happened on the first day of school so it was a pretty exhausting day but still Lucas and I decided to go to the skate park in the afternoon.

...

We skate for an hour and I show them the tricks that Mom thought me, we buy some ice cream and sit on a bench to eat it I lean my head on his shoulder, we keep talking for a while well I was doing most of the talking Lucas was mostly looking at me and smiling, we get up and start walking around the park.

"I love you," Lucas says looking at my eyes.

"W-what?" I reply taking a step away from him.

He takes a deep breath "I love you and I know sometimes you are scared that people are going to hurt you so you build these walls around yourself and I was lucky because you let me through those walls and I love you....You don't have to say it back if you are not ready"

"Lucas...I-I care a lot about you but I am not ready to tell you those three words...not yet" I stutter nervously. 

"It is okay Brooke, I just wanted you to know it," He tells me sweetly.

I nod and smile, he loved me that's a big deal he is the first person outside of my family that has said that to me, I feel a single tear run down my cheek as his face dropped thinking he said something wrong.

"D-did I mess up?"  He asks worriedly.

I shake my head then I take a step forward to hug him "no you didn't, now hug me back you goober" I say, he wraps his arms around me and I feel him smile against my head.

"I love you" he repeats. He smiles softly as I kiss him.

We stay at the skate park for another hour talking and skating until it starts raining, we run to the closest shop we get in, buy some candy and sit on the floor to eat it.

Lucas moves and sits right In front of me blocking my view.

I frown "that creep is looking at you" he explains, I look behind him a teenaged who looked about 18 was looking at me. I frown why would he be looking at me I look down to see my body all my shirt was wet what made my sports bra visible and my nipples were showing, I blush and cross my arms to cover it.

"Don't be embarrassed it is natural you are just cold but if you are not comfortable just tell me and I can just close my eyes or look away" he says quickly.

"it is okay Lucas, can you stay where you are that creep is still looking at me" He nods.

"You must be freezing," Lucas says, he opens his backpack and starts searching for something after a few seconds he pulls out his baseball team hoodie "here it will help you with the cold"

"Thank you" I reply grabbing it then I put it on, it is big but really warm and comfy.

After I put on the hoodie the creep stops looking at me so Lucas comes to sit next to me I rest my head on his shoulder and close my eyes. I am exhausted I haven't slept properly for the past two weeks because of nightmares and school got me more tired. Lucas asks me if he can hug me and I nod.

"Don't fall asleep on the Sharpe" Lucas jokes and I snort.

"In your dreams Evans" I reply.

I continue to eat candy and talk with Lucas until I tense up because I hear a loud thunder, most of the time storms and thunders wouldn't bother me it was just the pretty loud one, sometime it would remind me of the night Rip took Mama because of the loud storm of that day and how the agents electrocuted me to knock me out.                           

Lucas grabs my hand and squeezes it "You are safe" He whispers. Lucas doesn't know about what actually happened those six years he only knows the fake story but still, he comforts me whenever I need it.

"Sorry for that" I mumble.

"You should stop apologizing every time you let your guard down with me, you are safe with me," He says softly.

"So...I know it is just the insecurities sometimes take over in my head"

"You are perfect and beautiful even if sometimes you don't believe it yourself"

*Legends Spoiler 6x09*

Soo after this scene in legends my mind started thinking of a baby Brooke playing with Sara and Ava, walking her on a stroller, when she was born, how happy Sara would be to meet her daughter when she was a baby, like how it would have been if they have had the chance to raise her together since she was born without all the pain the three of them had to go through...but that didn't happen Brooke met Sara until she was thirteen so like she didn't see her walk, talk, crawl, run or anything for the first time (also Sara never met Brooke before all the pain she went through, she didn't meet her when she was only a pure innocent child) and Ava missed six years of Brooke's life and they are never getting that time back sooooo I am in pain, but I wrote this fic so I am also making myself suffer over this but I am making you suffer with me.

Anyways thanks for the comments they motivate me to keep writing, comment if you want to see something on the fanfic!

Also, can we at least get to 15 votes for me to post the next chapter, please it really helps out when I write.

Sorry for taking longer for this chapter, I had a quick summer camp.

Have a nice day!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 187 27
My name is Sara Lance. After helping to reboot the universe, I found myself thrust into a strange new world and like before, I've been many different...
16.9K 624 47
My name is Sara Lance and I have been many things over the course of my life. An assassin, dead, a captain, even the Paragon of Destiny. I helped cre...
45.2K 941 30
Now that the Time Masters are destroyed, it's up to Kate Rory and the Legends to guard the timeline. But new villains arrive, new friendships are mad...
906 16 8
Just some ideas I've had revolving around Sara Lance. :) None of the characters belong to me. They all belong to DC and CW.