Little Misfortune New Adventu...

By MuffinJunior

My story beginns, where the game "Little Misfortune" ends. I wrote it like a sequel. It's about friendship an... More

Chapter one: The chosen one_part 1
Chapter one: The chosen one_part 2
Chapter one: The chosen one_part 3
Chapter two: The evil returns_part 4
Chapter two: The evil returns_part 5
Chapter two: The evil returns_part 6
Chapter two: The evil returns_part 7
Chapter three: A new adventure_part 8
Chapter three: A new adventure_part 9
Chapter three: A new adventure_part 10
Chapter three: A new adventure_part 11
Chapter four: The demon's fall_part 12
Chapter four: The demon's fall_part 13
Chapter four: The demon's fall_part 14
Chapter four: The demon's fall_part 15
Chapter four: The demon's fall_part 16
Chapter four: The demon's fall_part 17
Chapter five: New ways_part 18
Chapter five: New ways_part 19
Chapter five: New ways_part 20
Chapter five: New ways_part 21
Chapter five: New ways_part 22
Chapter five: New ways_part 23
Chapter six: Happy Ending_part 24
Chapter six: Happy Ending_part 26
Chapter six: Happy Ending_part 27 FINAL part

Chapter six: Happy Ending_part 25

202 3 0
By MuffinJunior

It was after the breakfast when they decided to take a relaxing walk. Misfortune, Benjamin and Morgo went outside and also Lil' Cutie the puppy accompanied them. The sky of Senersedee showed in a color gradient from gray to purple tones on the horizon. It actually looked pretty nice. Misfortune was playing with Lil' Cutie and they run carefree over the meadow. "Com on Lil' Cutie, catch me!" gasped the girl when she happily ran ahead. Morgo and Benjamin tried to ignore each other so good as possible, while watching the girl and the dog playing. But it was Morgo who broke the silence after a while. He didn't look at Benjamin when he begun to talk. "Hey fox...I actually don't want to, but I have to admit, you've been a good protector so far." Benjamin looked surprised at Morgo, not sure what he should think about that statement. Morgo continued. "I mean, look at her how peaceful and playful she is now. She deserves it after all what she went through. I've done bad things... and I'm actually not supposed to be here...but thanks to her big heart, I'm still here...also when you had the possibility to end up my existence for ever." Benjamin listened intently to the demons words. "Misfortune made me start worrying about her and showed me, that it is a good thing to take care for someone. My demonic instincts were pretty strong, but she didn't give up. It worked and I'm thankful for that, but I can't give her anything...I don't belong here...my realm is the Beyond. I will leave you soon, there is no more to do for me here. Promise me, you will protect her no matter what the cost! "Morgo looked now at Benjamin. "She has the precious gift ofgenerosity...she is a very special child." Benjamin was impressed by Morgo's words and he nodded confidently to him. They watched a little longer how Misfortune and the puppy were playing, when Morgo called after her. "Misfortune, we are going back now!" "Okay, I'm coming!" she called and came back to the fox and the demon. As she looked at both she asked a bit confused "Huh...did I miss something?" feeling it, that they spoke about her, but Morgo just said "Everything is fine, Misfortune. Let's go now." "Ok."replied the girl. And so, they went back to the rocky headquarter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 447 20
" I am tired of being tormented by my past mistakes. I didn't love you then !" - Gun " Why is your overflowing love for me torturing me ? I don't wa...
7.6K 340 12
{COMPLETE BxB} Cole Parker Blane. He's known for being stuck up and short-tempered and an emotional wreck, and if you asked him he'd probably agree w...
948 9 10
This is a rewrite of my previous work, after all the love, praise and support of it, I figured it was time for an update. This will have better skil...
1.7K 191 36
Keep in mind that I am NOT stupid. But... I still let him screw me over. My best friend saved me soon after that, but now I have to go back? All be...