You And Me - โญVarian X Reader...

By Ruddiger_Happiness

You and Me is a Varian X Reader One Shot Book. (If that wasn't obvious already.) But it is also a one shot bo... More

Welcome
Happy New Year!
I chose... Dare!
The After Party
Ice Skating
Crossing The Line!
I'M SICK!!!
The Dance
The New Student
Incorrect Quotes!
First Kiss
Moving
The Science Project
Nap time
Incorrect Quotes: Part 2!
Time Travel
A Youtuber and Fanfics
The Break Up
Sleeping with a dummy
Incorrect Quotes: Part 3!
Band Mates
Big Hero 7
Switching Places
Varian Fever
An Apple Picking Song
BIRTHDAYS!!!
Love Before Age - Deleted
Incorrect Quotes: Part 4!
Text Messages!
Big Hero 7 ~ A Villain and A Hero!
I Just Found Something Awesome!!!
Real Love
Incorrect Quotes: Part 5!
Pick Up Line
Interview
Online Friends
Being a Bully (THIS HAS AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE IN IT!!!!!!!)
Incorrect Quotes: Part 6!
Battle Of The Babysitters!
So I'm gonna try something new just for today - F/R: THIS IS EMBARRASSING FOR ME
Season 1: Varian Quote From Every Episode (He's In)!
Unforgettable!
Y/n's Messages
Valentine's Day Special โ™ก Day Of Hearts
Ruddiger's Girlfriend
Police vs Criminal
Being A Bully - Part 2
What A Fight Can Lead To...
There's Another Girl In His Life
Incorrect Quotes: 8!
Help
Part 2: There's Another Girl In His Life
Pictures At The Museum
Love Me By Friday
I Have A Furry For A Girlfriend
"What if I don't want a baby?" ~Varian
A Secret With The Dark Prince
Part 2: A Secret With The Dark Prince
Idk what to title this but... I, uh- Boobs
Part 3: A Secret With The Dark Prince
Y/n And The 7 Kingdoms
Part 4: A Secret With The Dark Prince
A Paris France Trip
Adopted Or Not
Incorrect Quotes 9
Pregnant
Pregnant Part 2
Hotel Pool
There's Another Guy in Her Life
Target
Cough-
Ghost/n, Friend and Technoblade
I Will Have Apples, With A Side Of Raccoon
Drawings
I'M BACK!!!!
Idk what to call this, but this is part 1
Part 2 ~ Tangled Before Ever After
Part 3 ~ Tangled Before Ever After
Part 4 ~ Tangled Before Ever After
Part 5 ~ Tangled Before
UPDATE & ONE SHOT
Little Miss Perfect
Background Story
Secret Texting Code
Secret Texting Code 2
Hello!
Author Note
Varian X Witch!Reader (Idk what to exactly name this)
Not A One Shot - But Still Important!
A YouTuber And Vlogs
TW: Blood

Part 5: A Secret With The Dark Prince

237 3 1
By Ruddiger_Happiness

Hey guys! Today is the last part of you being in the Dark Kingdom before going to Equis with Varian. But you'll be back in the Dark Kingdom by the end of the story.

Wow, Part 5 and we're still in the Dark Kingdom! I thought we'd be almost done with A Secret With The Dark Prince by now but we still have half way to go.

Now to the book...

Future Ruddiger here! Its been over a week since I posted one of the parts of this series!
Wow!

-------------

You gave Ruddiger the note once you finished. He ran and gave the note to Varian who was eating his lunch as well.

Dear my amazing boyfriend,

I have bad news to tell you.

I know these letters have been only going back and forth today but they're gonna need to stop. I was just given a massive stack of papers for my studies. I need to finish this all by the end of the month, so before we go to Equis.

I just need you to know.

I love you with all my heart. Nothing, absolutely nothing, will ever change that.

I am the luckiest person alive to say that they have the baby of Prince Varian. Which means I'm so lucky to be starting a family with him. I'm looking forward to our life together.

Just so you know the baby and I are doing okay. Although there's one thing that isn't okay. The problem is you're not here with us. We miss you so much. We're fine otherwise but we miss you.

Bye for now.

Yours truly,
Y/n

Varian sat there ready to cry. It was bad enough he couldn't hear your voice but now, he couldn't even talk to you. Varian walked over to his bed and face planted onto it. He broke out crying. He rolled on his back and held a pillow to his face as he sobbed into it.

-

3 weeks and 2 days later...

It was the day before you had to leave for Equis. You were all packed up and so was Varian. Of course by this point your baby bump is bigger and more noticeable.
Ruddiger had gone to stay with Varian so you could focus on your work.

While you were almost done working on your homework, a raccoon came into your room with a note tied to a small box. Ruddiger dropped the box and note on your desk.

You looked at the box then Ruddiger. He just stared at you with his little raccoon eyes. You looked at the box and took off the note. You opened the note and read it.

Dear Milady,

Use what's in the box at 9:00pm on the bars by your balcony.

Be ready by 9:00pm. I'll meet you then!
Love you!

~Varian

You sat there. "'I'll meet you then'?" You repeated out loud. You looked up at Ruddiger. "I'm not gonna say anything." Ruddiger smirked before running off to Varian.

You looked over at the small box. You opened it to find 1 green ball. You examined it before putting it back and setting it off to the side till you finished your work.

It was now 8:52. You had just finished your work. You walked over to your stuff and went through it all, looking for an outfit to wear.

You pulled out a shorty navy blue two piece dress. The top had a nice floral design while the bottom skirt was smooth.

(Also just so everyone knows, I do not own any pictures I add to these stories. I'll say if I own the pictures if I do own them otherwise, none of them are mine.)

Once you got dressed and brushed out your hair, you took the green ball from the box that Varian gave you, and threw it at the ground near the bars. The bars shattered and fell to the ground. You smiled.

You looked up and your eyes started to water. Varian was standing on your balcony. "Hello, Milady." Varian said before opening his arms. You ran to him. He caught you and pulled you into a tight hug. You both fell to your knees as you hugged.

When Varian broke the hug he noticed you were crying. "No more tears my love. We're together again." Varian said calmly, while wiping your tears away with his thumb. "I know," You whispered, "We're together." You paused, "You have no idea how much I missed you. To feel you hold me in your arms. To kiss you. I missed it all." You smiled. "I missed kissing you too." Varian's eyes trailed to your lips. Your eyes trailed to his lips.

You stared at each other like that, before you jumped on top of Varian knocking both of you over. You smashed your lips into his.

Once you parted, you both stood up and you hugged again.
"I have a surprise for you." Varian whispered in your ear, not breaking the hug. '"What is it?" You whispered back. Varian laughed, "Then that wouldn't be much of a surprise, now would it, Milady?" Varian broke the hug. "I guess it wouldn't." You giggled.

"So I will get to the surprise now but there will be a little walk, if that's okay with you." Varian held out his hand. "I'm fine with walking, but, uh, how are we supposed to get down?" You looked around. "Well, I have a ladder." Varian showed a ladder going off your balcony and to the ground, "Now, shall we?" Varian held out his hand for you. "We shall." You took his hand.

Varian smiled and went down the ladder first. You followed him, going down the ladder next. Ruddiger started to follow you.
Varian was down on the ground. Ruddiger came sliding down the ladder, accidentally hitting you on the head making you fall off the ladder. (a/n: You're a pregnant woman, what do you expect? Just a little touch could make you lose your balance.) "Ahhh!" You yelled as you fell of the ladder. Varian caught you in his arms and set you down softly on the ground. "Are you okay?" Varian said with a panic in his voice. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just a little nervous is all." You responded. "Is the little one okay?" Varian asked rubbing your belly. The baby kicked, "I'll take that as a yes."

Varian looked over to the raccoon who waved sheepishly knowing he was about to get a talking to by his owner. "Ruddiger." Varian scolded, "What you did wasn't good. Now apologize to the Princess." "I'm sorry (Y/n). What I did was wrong. I hope I'm still your favorite." Ruddiger chittered, looking at the ground, ashamed of his actions. "Yes, you are and apologize accepted." You smiled. Ruddiger looked up at you with a big smile. He ran up your body and laid around your neck, giving your cheek a lick. You giggled. "No. You could have gotten seriously hurt. And your pregnant. What might of happened to you and the baby if I didn't catch you?!" Varian didn't like that you accepted Ruddiger's apology. "But you did catch me." You say, "I'm fine and so is the baby. Ruddiger apologized and that's what matters." "Still, he's in trouble. No apples till (Y/n) and I leave for Equis." Varian said. Ruddiger pouted, before heading back inside, not wanting to be yelled at again.

"Okay, enough about all this. Now where's my surprise?" You smiled big. "Over this way. In the garden." Varian held your hand and led you through the garden, to your surprise.

You and Varian arrived at a picnic blanket, with a picnic basket sitting on it and lit candles and rose petals scattered around. "Varian, Sweetheart. This is so romantic. I love it." You held onto his arm. "I did this all for you." He led you to sit down. "Really?" You asked sitting down and Varian sitting down in front facing you. "Of course I would. (Y/n), when you said we couldn't do the letters anymore, I cried, for a week. It was hard enough not hearing your voice but then I couldn't even talk to you. After a week of crying, I was determined to see you again so I started on a project. That's how I came up with those green balls, I used them to disintegrate the bars. Right away, after it worked, I had Ruddiger take one to you while I went to set this all up." Varian explained. You stared at him, with a smile on your face. "Damn Varian. I fell hard for you." You stared at him with a dreamy look in your eyes as you softly giggled.

"Oh, also I packed food." Varian opened the picnic basket. "So, I have 7 ham sandwiches and 2 apples, which were supposed to be for Ruddiger but, you know." Varian said looking through the basket. "7?" You asked. "Yeah, 3 for you and the baby then the other 4 for me." Varian smiled. You gave him a 'uh-huh, seriously' look. "What?" Varian raised a brow. You continued to stare at him like that. "Okay fine. I know you're feeding for two and you have to eat twice as much so how about I give you 4 sandwiches and I get 2. Then we can split the last one." Varian offered as he held up 2 sandwiches for both of you to start off with. "Deal." You grinned. Varian set the sandwiches in front of you guys.

"Uh, I was wondering, uh, c-can I, uh, can I feed you? I mean only if you want to." Varian looked away. "Sure!" You smiled.

Varian took your sandwich and tore part of it off. You opened your mouth and Varian plopped part of the sandwich he tore off into your mouth. You happily chewed the sandwich. Varian took a bite of his sandwich. You opened your mouth again and Varian put another part in your mouth.

About two hours later...
You and Varian had finished the 7 ham sandwiches and 2 apples.
"Thank you. That was delicious." You smiled. "The best for Milady." Varian smiled. You and Varian rubbed your noses together. You both lightly laughed. You parted.

Varian looked up at the night sky. You followed his actions and looked up too. "Its beautiful." You smiled at all the twinkling stars. "Not as beautiful as you." Varian looked back down at you. You looked over to him and blushed.

Varian blew out all the candles so you could see the starry sky better. You moved the picnic basket off the blanket. You both laid down and pointed out constellations.

"Oh! There's Pegasus!" You pointed up. "I see the Big Dipper! Over there!" Varian pointed somewhere else in the sky. "Gosh, all the stars are beautiful." You gaze up at the night sky. "Well, the most beautiful star is right next to me." Varian looked over to you. You looked over to him. You sat up and leaned over top of Varian, resting your hand on his chest. You slowly moved yourself downward, placing a soft kiss upon Varian's lips. When you pulled away you stared into Varian's eyes. He stared back.

"I am the luckiest person alive to call you the love of my life." Varian whispered. You chuckled at how cute he is. "I can say the same about you." You place another soft kiss upon Varian's lips.

"Oh, also..." Varian started to get up. You backed away to let him get up. He went over to the picnic basket and searched through it. He carefully pulled something out but you didn't see what it was.

"We never properly done this, so I'm going to do this now." Varian got down on one knee and opened a small box with a gorgeous ring inside of it. You gasped and covered your mouth with your hands. "(Y/n), I love you with all my heart. You make me the man I am today. You make me happy and cheer me up when I'm sad. You are the song in my heart. I'm so lucky to call you mine. I can never imagine life without you. So I ask, Will you marry me?" Varian finished. "Yes!" You had a few happy tears roll out of your eyes. Varian quickly stood up and grabbed your hand. He slid the ring onto your finger. You pulled him close and pressed a long kiss to his lips. Varian wrapped his arms around your waist while you hold his face close. You pulled away and rested your foreheads together, not letting go of each other.

"Varian." You softly whispered. "Yes, Milady?" Varian whispered back. "I would gladly marry you." You whispered. "That's all I ever wanted." Varian whispered again. He leaned up and pecked your forehead.

You pulled away and looked down at your ring. "Varian, this ring is too gorgeous for words. Where'd you get it?" You spoke softly. "I made it. I used the magic of alchemy to make 3 small different color viles. Then I had thick metal wires to hold it all together. And the special part is," Varian took your hand with the ring on it and shook it lightly, "when you shake the ring it glows. The glow only works for about 10 minutes then it dies down but shake it again and the light comes can back." "Wow, Varian. You are so creative." You smiled. "The best for Milady." Varian smiled too. You giggled. "Now shall we get back to our bedrooms?" You said. "Yeah, I guess so." Varian frowned. "Hey, Varian, listen. Tomorrow we leave for Equis. We get to spend as much time as we want, but we'll still need to do our things there but on our free time we get to spend it all together. No one will lock us in our rooms. No one can keep us apart. And no one can make us stop loving each other." You said the last sentence more softly then the rest. "Yeah, your right!" Varian smiled.
"I love you Varian." You hugged Varian.
"I love you too, (Y/n)." Varian said, hugging you back.

Little did either of you know, Quirin was watching you and Varian from his bedroom window. "They remind me of us, Ulla." Quirin whispered to his deceased wife, who was up in heaven.

-

It was the next day. The day you and Varian would leave for Equis.

It was 6:00 in the morning. The guards had already gotten yours and Varian's bags and things into the carriage that will take you and Varian to Equis.
You and Varian had just gotten into the carriage. You both sat an waited till the ride started.

----------
Author's Note

So... Part 5! And finally! We're getting to Equis!

Yeah, okay that's all... So yeah...

Do you have any ideas? Put your request here:

See ya soon
Ruddiger

Word Count: 2535

F/R: I might have to put this series on hold-
I just have so much work to do for this series and other one shots.
Sorry, friends!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

302K 19K 83
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
124K 4.5K 37
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024
603K 30.5K 23
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
268K 11.1K 60
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...