Fallen Moon

By KibaBlackfire

For years vampires and werewolves waged war on one another. At last the blood war is near its end. Currently... More

Prelude: Brink Of Destruction
Chapter 01: First Moon (Part I)
Chapter 01: First Moon (Part II)
Chapter 02: Aftermath (Part I)
Chapter 03: Bloodshed (Part I)
Chapter 03: Bloodshed (Part II)
Chapter 03: Bloodshed (Part III)
Chapter 04: Lord Grimm
Chapter 05: Dreadful News
Chapter 06: Conversion
Chapter 07: Entrapment (Part 01)
Chapter 07: Entrapment (Part 02)
Chapter 08: Preparation (Part 01)
Chapter 08: Preparation (Part 02)
Chapter 08: Preparation (Part 03)
Chapter 09: Lunar Ball (Part 01)
Chapter 09: Lunar Ball (Part 02)
Chapter 09: Lunar Ball (Part 03)
Chapter 09: Lunar Ball (Part 04)
Chapter 10: Ultimate Betrayal (Part 01)
Chapter 10: Ultimate Betrayal (Part 02)
Chapter 10: Ultimate Betrayal (Part 03)
Chapter 11: Unmerciful Punishment (Part 01)
Chapter 11: Unmerciful Punishment (Part 02)
Chapter 12: Rise Of A New Heir (Part 01)
Chapter 12: Rise Of A New Heir (Part 02)
Chapter 12: Rise of A New Heir (Part 03)
Chapter 12: Rise Of A Heir (Part 04)
Chapter 13: Bound (Part 01)
Chapter 13: Bound (Part 02)
Chapter 14: Hell
Chapter 15: Understanding
Chapter 16: More Than A Prince
Chapter 17: Premonition
Chapter 18: Ziek's Tale
Chapter 19: Fate's Tale
Chapter 20: Selene's Tale
Chapter 21: Raine's Tale
Chapter 22: Jay's Tale
Chapter 23: Answers
Chapter 24: Temptation (Part 01)
Chapter 24: Temptation (Part 02)
Chapter 25: Know Thy Enemy
Chapter 26: Shields
Chapter 27: NightShade
Chapter 28: Alexis' Tale
Chapter 29: Claire's Tale
Chapter 30: Matching Scars
Chapter 31: A Wolf's Tears
Chapter 32: Sacrifice
Chapter 33: Fate's Tale (Part 02)
Chapter 34: Jayden's Tale
Chapter 35: Blaire's Tale
Chapter 36: Scythe's Tale
Chapter 37: World's Collide (Part 01)
Chapter 37: World's Collide (Part 02)
Chapter 37: Worlds Collide(Part 03)
Chapter 38: Forsaken
Chapter 39: Rescue Mission
Chapter 40: Loyalty
Chapter 41: Newfound Freedom
Chapter 42: Change Of Plans
Chapter 43: Darkside

Chapter 02: Aftermath (Part II)

21 1 0
By KibaBlackfire

The night had faded. Angel laid there next to the woman who had claimed his innocence. Lord Alexander's daughter, he still wondered what made her this way. From the portrait that rested above the grand staircase in the castle. Blaire seemed nothing more than a sweet young girl who admired her father. She was even smiling in that painting sitting there in her father's lap. What could have turned that sweet girl into someone whose heart was consumed by lust? Her father, he worries about her.

Angel knew of this because Lord Alexander made him promise that he would save his daughter from herself. Not like he could say no to that promise, it came directly from a King. He might as well call it an order. Though the real question is why did Lord Alexander think he could be the one to save her? He's nothing more than an object to feed her lust. Even if he wanted to save her from corruption how could he even begin to? Perhaps, Lord Alexander put his hopes in the wrong person. He couldn't save her let alone himself. He climbed out of bed being cautious not to wake Blaire.

While Angel was getting dressed, his eyes remained on the sleeping Blaire. This promise he made to Alexander, it always found a way back to his thoughts as strange as that sounded. There is a part of him that wanted to keep that promise. Even though she's the person causing him the most pain. He wanted to believe that Blaire could be saved but he struggled with the task. The more she treated him like an object, the more she hurt him, the harder it was for him to keep the promise he made to Lord Alexander. He started to put on his shirts only to feel sharp pains in his back. These were -Scratches?!- He ran his finger down the marks made from Blaire's nails. She must have done it last night. He continued to put on his shirt as he walked out of Blaire's room. He took one more glance at her while she slept.

Blaire was laying there clinging to his pillow, cherishing his scent he assumed. It was there on her lips, he found a small glimmer of hope. Blaire was smiling just like she was in portrait with her father. She could still be saved from corruption. Angel could keep his promise to her father.

The halls were empty, a good sign. Angel stepped out of Blaire's room. He made light footsteps across the hall. The last thing he needed was for Jayden to find out about him sleeping with Blaire. It was a known fact, Jayden had a crush on Blaire since the day they crossed paths in the hallway. It's a shame it's only one sided, otherwise Jayden could have her.

The second the door opened his eye caught a glimpse of silver hair colored like steel. Angel felt a hand grab him by his shirt pulling him into his room. Once he saw the tattoo of two swords crossing over a shield marked the right side of the person's neck. Angel knew it was Jayden.

"Where were you last night?" Jayden's pale blue eyes formed a menacing glare. "You weren't in your room last night that's for damn sure. So should I ask or," He crossed his arms at him. "Are you just going to tell me where you were?" Angel didn't have a choice. He had to lie to avoid confrontation.

"I was out training with," Angel paused. He couldn't tell the others about his secret training sessions with Lord Alexander. So he had to come up with someone else that wouldn't mind covering his ass. Not many people come to mind except. "Ziek," He answered. "It was a great training session to be honest."

"That's funny," Jayden faked a laugh. "Ziek trained with Brandon last night. I didn't see you go with them." He tucked his hands into the pockets of his distressed blue jeans. "Mind explaining that?" Jayden unsheathed one of the daggers that crossed over his back. "I swear if you did what I think you fucking did." He revealed his now fully realized vampire fangs. His fangs grew after tasting blood from a human's neck last night. "You're a dead man."

"I didn't do anything," Angel countered, "I was just training with Ziek last night. I met up with them in the hall. Brandon wouldn't let me join and said something about Team Powerhouse members only." He explained. "I told him I didn't care and joined anyway. So there that's what I did last night, now then," He lowered Jayden's dagger. "Don't you think it's a bit weird that you spent the entire night in my room waiting for me to get back? Let's talk about that shall we?"

"Hey Angel," Brandon barged into his room. "Nice job fucking Blaire last night man," Jayden's eyes beamed with anger. "Selene said she heard you guys in her room next door." Why Angel tried so hard to hide it and of course, Brandon had to ruin it. "I guess while Ziek and I were working on our muscles. You were working on your-," He pointed down toward his crotch.

"I'm going to kill you." Jayden swung his sharp dagger at Angel. He prepared to dodge but Brandon caught the blade crushing it in his hand. "Move Brandon," He glared deep into Brandon's eyes. "Angel fucked my dream girl, if he doesn't die today, you will."

"Wanna say that again?" Brandon threatened. "I would wipe the floor with your ass in seconds. So unless you want to be my mop I strongly suggest you back the fuck up bro." He walked closer to Jayden, his feet shaking the ground slightly.

"Bitch, I will stab you in the face." Jayden screamed. "You don't want to be caught up in this. I will kick your ass so hard, you're going to feel it for months. Now get out of my way Brandon." Brandon prepared to strike him, Jayden readied his second dagger. The two started to attack each other before either of them could. Selene appeared, catching Brandon's punch and blocking Jayden's slash.

"Enough," Selene knocked Jayden's dagger out of his hands. She spun kicking him directly into Angel's bed. Her pale blue eyes glared at Brandon. "Don't even think about it brother," Brandon stepped back putting his hands in his coat pockets. Jayden started to get up to attack her, before he could she gripped his shoulders forcing him to sit on the bed. "I said enough," She increased the pressure of her grip on trying to break his shoulders. He screamed out in pain until she finally released him. "Let's not forget who's in charge here." Selene turned her gaze toward Angel. "Angel, are you allowing a weak ass like Jayden to threaten you? It's in poor taste commander," True, any regular commander would have dealt with him. Angel couldn't argue there.

"I suppose that would be the commander thing to do," Angel acknowledged. "However Jayden's reason for being angry with me is justifiable. I can't punish him for that knowing that if the roles were reversed. I would have done the exact same as him." He let out a sigh. "Jayden, this isn't easy for me either." He placed his hand on his chest. "I know you care about Blaire. I get it. I tried not to sleep with her last night. She wouldn't listen to me. Her exact words were: I don't give a damn about you or what you want all that matters is me." Angel explained. "The point is," He shrugged. "I tried my options were have sex with her or die. I know you prefer the second but. I'm not ready to die just yet. Can't we just move past this and be friends?"

"Forget it," Jayden turned his head. "You may have the others thinking you are different from all of Blaire's other suitors but you aren't. Eventually she'll get bored of you and you'll be dead anyway. Just like all the others. So forgive me for trying to shorten the wait." Angel groaned, why can't he just let this go? It's not like Angel wanted to be with Blaire in the first place. It was forced on him. None of this was his choice.

"Why do I smell blood?" Selene questioned. "Vampire blood to be exact," She added. "Brandon, lift Angel's shirt for me." No, there was no need for-Brandon lifted up at Angel's shirt his pale blue eyes took notice of the scratch marks on Angel's back. Selene noticed them as well, Angel started to pull his shirt down but Brandon wouldn't let go of it. "It looks like she did a number on your back."

"Yeah man, those aren't scratches. Those are gashes." Brandon replied. "How hard did you fuck her man because this looks like some pretty hardcore fucking?" Was it really that bad? Angel removed his shirt running the tips of his finger along the scratches. He checked his fingers noticing that he was bleeding.

"I must have fucked her harder than I-," Angel felt the roughness of Jayden's fist collide with his jaw. Wait wasn't Selene holding him down so this wouldn't happen. He wiped his lip looking at Selene who had intentionally released Jayden just so he could hit him.

"What don't give me that look," Selene grabbed Jayden's shoulders forcing him to sit down before he hit Angel again. "You deserved it," Angel shrugged, agreeing with her. Jayden smirked.

"Man that felt good, can I hit him again?" Jayden asked.

"Let's not get carried away." Selene suggested. "Now then, I guess the only question I have regarding you fucking Blaire is. Should I start calling you Prince Angel?" No, that's a terrible rank for him. Angel didn't want to be a commander let alone a prince. "Blaire is the daughter of Lord Alexander in other words a king which makes her a,"

"Princess," Angel finished. "I prefer to be called by my name. Prince is still a title of supremacy. I'm not too fond of those, remember?" Selene shrugged. "Now can we please just put the fact I had sex last night behind us and-,"

"Is Blaire going to be pregnant?" Jayden asked. "If you answer that then I will consider looking past it." If that's what it took to get Jayden to consider being friends then Angel would answer him. If anything, Jayden had a right to know.

"I didn't wear protection if that's what you're asking." Angel replied. "It's mostly because I didn't carry any on me. I figured that would be a good reason for me and Blaire not to have sex. Unfortunately that plan failed when she brought up grandchildren to her father."

"True, Lord Alexander expects you and her to have many children." Selene added. "Blaire wants that as well, if you had brought condoms into it she would have just made sure you didn't wear it. There is an upside to this," She enlightened. "The fact that you chose not to wear protection will go over well with Lord Alexander. It would make him believe that you want lots of children." Children, Angel never really considered having any kids. He just didn't think about things like that.

"So Blaire is going to be," Jayden forced a swallow.

"That shouldn't happen," Patience walked into the room. "Angel, you handed her the spiked drink didn't you?" He nodded. "You did make sure she was the one who drank it and not yourself correct?" Wait, hold it. She left something out before giving him the medicine.

"I didn't drink it but for argument sake." He raised his brow. "Say I did drink it. What would have happened to me?" She should have warned him before handing him that meds. At least then he would have known the risks of failure.

"Well um," Patience tapped her finger against his dresser. "If you had of, the effects would have the exact same except since you're a guy. It would have." She forced a swallow. What is she saying?

"I don't understand," Angel crossed his arms. "I'm a guy, I can't get pregnant." He added. "How could the meds get rid of the chances of me getting pregnant? I can't even do that." He pointed out. "That makes no sense."

"What she's saying is," Selene spoke. "Guys have sperm and what that medicine does is kill all traces of sperm. So if you were to drink it," She brushed her blonde hair back. "It would have done the exact same to you. Basically, you would be shooting nothing but blanks for the rest of your immortal life."

"Patience, are you kidding me?" Angel asked. "That is something you should have told me before giving me the medicine. Don't you think information like that is important since it would kill the purpose of me having balls?"

"They'd still be nice for a woman to look at." Patience reasoned. "Besides," She put her hands on her hips. "You didn't drink it so you're fine and so is Blaire. Everything worked out just like I knew it would." She stated as fact.

"Selene," Patience turned to face her sister. "You can let go of Jayden now if he tries to attack Angel. I will paralyze him," Selene removed her hands from Jayden's shoulders. "Now then, Angel," Her lips formed a smile. "Let's have a look at your back." Angel leaned over the dresser letting her examine his back. "Hold still just for a second." She coated her hand in a light blue aura touching his back. The soothing aura began to treat the wounds causing little to no pain. "Done," She removed her hand from Angel's back.

"Thanks," Angel picked his shirt off the floor. "That feels much better." He slipped on his shirt.

"You're welcome." Patience replied. "Bubba, could you do me a favor?" she asked, he replied with a nod. "Could you bring me back a blood pack?" Brandon walked out of the room. Selene's eyes formed a glare at her sister. "What is it now Selene?"

"Could you be any weaker?" Selene questioned. "Don't you think it's a bit pathetic that you send Brandon to do everything for you? Are you really so spoiled that you can't be bothered to get it yourself?" She crossed her arms. "It's bad enough you refuse to drink directly from a human."

"Well excuse me for being a bit more civilized." Patience countered with her anger in her words. "You tend to forget that I never wanted to join Lord Alexander's army. It was forced on me the moment you decided that you couldn't live without cracking some werewolf skulls and blowing up their training camps." Her eyes formed a piercing glare at her sister. "But no, you didn't stop there did you Selene?" She crossed her arms. "You convinced Bubba to join the war as well. How did you do it Selene?" She waited for her sister's answer. "That's right, you lied to him." She accused. "Some big sister you turned out to be." Patience spoke her voice shrouded in sarcasm.

"Well um," Jayden rose to his feet. "I'm just going to go before this turns into a fight." He walked out of the room. He left a cue for Angel to leave but as Commander he had to make sure this didn't get out of hand. Besides, this was his room they were fighting in, Angel had to protect his belongings should a fight break out.

"You knew rules regarding siblings." Patience raised her voice. "If the majority joins the war, the minority joins too. That person being me," She pointed at herself. "I was happy living off blood packs not having to worry about the fighting going on outside. I was happy with that lifestyle but you weren't." She pointed at Selene. "I know how it works, if you aren't happy Selene then nobody is. You have to drag everyone else along with you. You are so selfish, it hurts," Patience yelled.

"Patience," Angel spoke with calmness in his words. "Let's not blow this out of proportion here." He advised. This wasn't good, Selene is known for having a bad temper. Patience is only going to pour oil on the already growing flame. "I get you have some hostility toward your sister but," Selene pushed him out of the way, getting face to face with her sister.

"No, let's hear it," Selene glared into her sister's eyes. "I find it ironic that you think I'm the one being selfish. You know as well as I do Brandon wanted to join the war just as much as I did." She argued. "He just didn't want to risk making his sweet sister join as well."

"I'm sure Brandon did," Patience agreed. "That's why I didn't argue or say anything when it came time for me to join. I knew it would make you both happy. I care about both of you so much. However," She glared back at her sister. "You completely ignore what I've done for you." She put her hands on her hips. "You scream at me, insult me, without having a single thought as to what I sacrificed for you. Brandon at least shows some appreciation but you," Patience's eyes started to fill with tears. "You won't even acknowledge me or anything I do. Is it so hard for you to say: Thank you sis or even I love you sis. Hell would it kill you to say that you're proud of me just once. That's all I've ever wanted from you Selene, I try so hard just to hear those words."

There it was looking Selene in the face. Her greatest challenge, Angel knew of this. This was something he also struggled with as a human. Selene had trouble showing any sign of vulnerability. She felt it made her weak. Angel knew she cared about her sister and about everyone in the team. She was just too scared to show it. This is her chance to face that fear. The question is would she?

"Are you done?" Selene crossed her arms. "Did you honestly think crying and bitching to me was going to change anything?" She smirked. "I do admit that it was a nice try. My respect for you did go up a little. But, I'm sorry to say this. Actually, I'm not sorry." She ran her fingers through her hair. "Those words you so desperately want to hear, it's never going to happen. But if you really want to hear my feelings." She placed her hand on her chest. "Let me lay it on the table for you." She smirked. "You are useless, a disappointment to both me and Brandon. If you really want my approval, why don't you do me a favor?" She glared deep into her sister's eyes. "Why don't you just disappear and stop being an embarrassment to everyone here." She walked past Patience leaving the room.

"Patience," Angel placed his hand on her shoulder. Patience stood there in silence, her eyes trying to hold back the tears. "Selene, you know she doesn't mean that. She just, it's not easy for her to show weakness. I'm sure she cares about you." She placed her hand on Angel's. He didn't like seeing her like this. It was as if Selene had shattered her heart into tiny little pieces.

"You don't need to worry about me," Patience smiled at him but this smile was nothing but a fake. "After all, it's my job to make you feel better not the other way around. I will be fine," She assured him. "Selene's just mad at me." Angel wasn't convinced there's only one way he knew how to help her. He had to break open the bottle that he wanted to leave closed forever.

"I'll share if you will," Angel took a seat on his bed. He patted the spot next to him urging her to sit with him. "I've never shared in any of my sessions with you before. I'm willing to do so now that's if. You care to listen."

"I'm glad that you worry about me." Patience placed her hand on his lap. "You don't have to share just to make me feel better Angel. You'll share when you're ready. You shouldn't force it." She smiled. "Now stop worrying about me," The door opened and Brandon walked in holding a blood pack for his sister. The moment Brandon entered the room it was as if the whole thing with Selene just disappeared. Perhaps all Patience really needed was to see her brother.

"I'm sorry I took so long sis," Brandon handed her the blood pack. "There was a line like you wouldn't believe." He put his hands in his coat pockets. Patience stared at the blood pack in her hands. "Go ahead drink up, I bet all that healing earlier made you thirsty. Forget modesty, just drink."

"It's okay Brandon," Patience handed him back the blood pack. "I must have lost my appetite." She walked out of the room. Brandon stood there holding the blood pack in his hand. He turned to face the door with a bemused look on his face.

"Brandon," He spoke. "She's never once called me by my name before." He tossed the blood pack to Angel, he caught it. "Take care of that for me. I have to go check something out." Brandon left the room.

"Patience, what could you be thinking?" Angel's eyes remained on the blood pack in his hands. No matter how hard he tried, he just couldn't shake the feeling that something bad was about to happen. He just hoped that he was wrong...

The moment Patience left the commander's bedroom. She made haste for the shrine of the bats, Lord Alexander's throne room. Selene would never be proud of her, she'd never appreciate her. If her disappearance is what Selene desired then she'd give it to her.

"Lord Alexander," Patience kneeled before the vampire lord. "The medicine you requested me to make is now complete." The medicine Lord Alexander wanted her to create was one capable of killing a werewolf. He had his army gather the supplies that she would require to even make the medicine. In truth, it wasn't ready yet. For now the medicine was only capable of rendering a werewolf unconscious for several hours. The mission this news would lead to would have a zero chance of success. Selene wanted her to disappear, the only way she could do that having joined Lord Alexander's elite army is to die.

"Excellent work," Blaire smirked, crossing her legs as she sat there on her throne. "At long last this war can be over. Father," She glanced over at Lord Alexander. "Should I arrange a team to carry out this mission?" Lord Alexander started to give her his consent. Patience couldn't allow that. This mission was a fool's errand all involved will die. It had to be her and only her.

"I'm aware that this is a selfish request but," Patience rose to her feet. "It was me who designed the medicine. I know its effects better than anyone else. If you don't mind, I would like to volunteer for this mission." She offered. "I spent several years on this medicine. I can't let someone else take credit for my work. Especially since this medicine is the key to ending this entire war."

"You do make a valid point my dear," Lord Alexander his voice filled with sincerity. "Now you must view this from my perspective. The fact is," He snapped his fingers and a diamond cup appeared in his hand. "You are one of our healers. A highly valuable chess piece," One of his many servants began pouring blood into his cup. "Not just any healer either." Lord Alexander took a drink from his glass. "You are the best in the field even better than me." The servant handed him a napkin to wipe the blood from his lips. "It would be unwise of me to send you out on a mission such as this knowing the risks. I would rather send myself than risk losing someone so," He paused. "Valuable."

"Please allow me to go because I'm so valuable." Patience offered. "If you were to send me it would grant the team full knowledge about the medicine. This would also ensure that we take less casualties. I'm one of your best healers, you want the best results. I see no other way than to send me." She crossed her arms. "Besides, I will be well guarded by my teammates so no harm will come to me. This can only be good for you."

"Father, she might have a point." Blaire spoke. "If we send her with the right team she'll be fine. I would say sending her with someone like Brandon or Selene would make for a good strategy. Preferably Selene," She added. "She has leadership experience. She also doubles as a second class healer. Or," Blaire let out a deep sigh. "We could just do it your way," She allowed. "Scythe alone would be perfect for the mission. I'm not arguing the point but," Blaire held up one finger. "I fear sending him all the time may not be in our best interest. They may figure out how to defeat him if they do. We risk losing an even more valuable piece." It was clear to tell that Lord Alexander was impressed by his daughter's observation. Her training sessions with the great Scythe were starting to shine through.

"Very well," Lord Alexander accepted. "Patience, gather your things. Daughter, I would like for you to collect either Brandon or Selene." Blaire replied with a nod. "The objective is to ensure my brother Lord Grimm takes the werewolf killing medicine. The wolves are no match for us if they have no one to lead them. I think it's time we put an end to this war."

"As you wish," Patience bowed gracefully to Lord Alexander. "Now if you'll excuse me, I must go and collect my things." She walked out of the throne room making haste to her room. She couldn't let Brandon or Selene find out about her intentions. She had to go alone if they did go with her they'd die as well. She collected her supplies and lastly the medicine from the secret medical lab. Just as she was about to leave the castle, she bumped into her sister Selene. "Selene," She forced a smile. Did she already know about the mission?

"You seem to be going off in a hurry," Selene crossed her arms. "Let me guess you're going to quit." She accused, "Here I thought you were pathetic before. You do realize that you can't just leave the army whenever you want. It doesn't work that way." She explained. "They'd just send me to fetch you."

"I wasn't planning on running," Patience answered. "It's just I realized that we are out of medicinal herbs. I'm just making a supply run, not that you care right Selene?" Part of her wanted her sister to answer that but she got nothing. "I'd better go," She walked past her sister. This would be it, the last time she saw Selene. She wished she could have said goodbye to her but she couldn't. Selene couldn't know about what she was doing. Instead she flashed her sister a simple smile and left the castle.

"Patience," Selene let out a sigh. "What's gotten into her?" It wasn't like her sister to be this caught up on meaningless words. Whatever, she'd get over it. Selene didn't have time to deal with her right now. She had to get things ready for the war.

"Selene," Blaire approached her. "Just the person I was looking for," She put her hands on her hips. "I need you to go with Patience," That was a terrible idea, Selene laughed. After the conversation they just had. The last thing she wanted to do is gather herbs with her sister.

"No thanks," Selene declined. "You should ask Brandon. He'll be more than happy to play babysitter." She suggested. "I have to prepare everyone for the war. I've wasted enough time already."

"I suppose you're right." Blaire agreed. "Carry on, Selene." She searched the halls for Brandon. To her surprise, he was the one who found her. "Bran-," Before Blaire could get a word out, he interrupted her.

"Have you seen Patience?" Brandon asked. "I have been looking for her everywhere." Blaire let out a sigh. Typical of him to worry about his sister this does work to her advantage though. He might be more suited for the mission than she thought. Brandon does have his moments.

"I just sent her on a mission." Blaire answered. "I want you to go with her. Selene declined that means you're going instead. This isn't up for discussion," She started to leave but he blocked her path.

"What mission?" Brandon remembered Patience telling him something about a medicine she was working on that killed werewolves. "Forget I asked," Surely his sister wasn't foolish enough to think she could handle a mission like that on her own. "I have to go." Brandon barged into his sister's bedroom.

"Patience," He checked her room, she was nowhere to be found. He walked up to the keypad in her room. This led to the secret medical lab, he didn't know the password so his bet was to. He tackled the wall breaking through it using the power of his diamond armor.

"Where is it?" Brandon walked up to one of the many shelves throwing random pill bottles on the floor. He continued to search for the werewolf killing meds but she had the pill bottles categorized in a way only she could understand. "Damn it," He flipped the entire shelf over, the bottles scattered all over the floor. "Where is it?" He screamed heading towards the next shelf. He would tear this entire place apart until he found the meds.

"What the hell are you doing in the medical lab?" A man with dark blue hair entered the room using a door located on the opposite side. He wasn't wearing a shirt and bore the tattoo of a butterfly over his heart. He took notice of the four claw marks that scarred his shoulder. These marks appeared to be done by a werewolf. "This lab is for healers only." Brandon grabbed him slamming him against the wall. "I'm only going to say this once, let me go or you'll regret it." He coated his hands in a green aura. He can inflict paralysis. This is a skill only first-class healers could use. Brandon smirked too bad this wasn't going to be enough to sway him.

"Where is the werewolf killing meds?" Brandon yelled. "You're a healer right that means you can find it so find it or," He punched the wall creating a massive crater with his fist. He released him from his grip.

"The meds you're talking about." He glared at him. "It isn't complete yet." He answered. "Patience and I were working on it together." The man continued to search through the pill bottles on the floor. "We had the whole place perfectly organized even if I wanted to find it. I couldn't," He put his hands in the pockets of his distressed blue jeans. "Why did you come crashing in like that?"

"Have you seen Patience?" Brandon asked. "You said that you work with her."

"I saw her this morning," He answered. "I'm sort of dating her, so if something has happened to her. I need you to tell me," Brandon's wasting time. Patience must have already left the castle. He had to catch up to her. "Here just," The man handed him a blood pack. "Give her that, if she's in any danger she's going to need it to nourish her abilities." Brandon tucked the blood pack in his coat pocket leaving the medical lab. He rushed through the castle halls making for the exit. In his haste, his shoulder bumped into Selene. Brandon continued passing her leaving the castle.

"What is with my family today?" Selene rubbed her shoulder.   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311 7 40
The fight for peace must be greater than the fight for war. Two young vamps find themselves thrust into a once never ending struggle between creatur...
435 5 32
When a girl falls in love with a vampire, he helps her defeat her thrilling ancestor who is killing others, who is on the verge to do anything to pro...
334 91 56
They say all is fair in love and war. I've seen both and have yet to see anything fair. Join Wren as she battles for acceptance and her place in the...
91 15 54
An eternal battle between good and evil Werewolves, Vampires & Witches with humility stuck in the middle, in an everlasting struggle to maintain bala...