๐— ๐—˜๐—ง๐—”๐—ก๐—ข๐—œ๐—” , dream smp

By faeriechu

๏ธต . . ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐˜€๐—บ๐—ฝ ๐˜… ๐—ผ๐—ฐ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ ___ in which she turns her pain into power --- started on : 2/23... More

๐— ๐—˜๐—ง๐—”๐—ก๐—ข๐—œ๐—”
zero. death is inevitable
one. divided minds
two. his red-eyed savior
three. ghost
five. a queen
six. a game of distrust
seven. arsonist's lullaby
eight. reminiscent
nine. the festival
ten. onto a new day
eleven. sadie heroux
twelve. the beginning of the end
thirteen. it was never meant to be
fourteen. puzzle pieces and memories
fifteen. ghosts of the past
sixteen. making amends
seventeen. acquiescence
eighteen. stay alive

four. tensions rising

1.8K 86 5
By faeriechu

︵ . . CHAPTER FOUR ❜ ━━━━ ₍ 🥀 ₎
tensions rising . .

"Where have you been?"

The blonde boy let out a scoff as soon as he made it past the stairs and into the underground base, limping a little because his leg wound hadn't fully healed yet. He came face to face with a pair of brown eyes and a disappointed look as he flickered his blue eyes.

Wilbur's gaze fell towards Tommy's bandaged leg and grimaced at the sight. "What thewhat happened to you?"

"I tripped but I lived."

Tommy bit back sarcastically in response, quite unsure whether to tell the older man about his faithful encounter with the queenformer reigning queen of Exousia.

The Kingdom of Power. 

"How did you even get to patch yourself up like that? You suck at medic." Wilbur slapped a hand to his face. "You know whatnevermind."

Tommy averted his gaze with a nod. He quietly wished that Wilbur could have at least voiced a sliver of relief or delight at finding him alive and well.

He silently trailed behind Wilbur and walked further ahead to see an all too familiar looking man, adorned by his signature red cape and hog-mask.

"It's about time you returned."

Technoblade turned to face Tommy. He continued to have stare down with him until he had spotted a shiny item in his grasp which quickly piqued his curiosity. "What are you holding?"

The blonde stiffened up on the spot at mentioning of the item he had. 'I forgot to put it in my pocket along with the withered rose damnit.' He mentally cursed under his breath.

"Nothing important." Tommy held it tighter in his hand, the compass that Rexha had specifically handed him. He held it behind his back and chuckled, initiating a playful response. "Interested much?"

"Hand it to me, Tommy." Technoblade had a weird intuition towards the item. It made him ponder how a strange thing ended up being in Tommy's possession. "I just want to see what you got there."

Without a choice, the blonde boy approached the Blade with reluctance and dropped the compass in his gloved hands. Wilbur regarded the object with skepticism as Technoblade held it at eye level in front of him.

He flipped the item over and grasped the gold plating as he thoroughly examined it. Technoblade had only ever seen such item once in his entire life, and it was in a place that he particularly visited during one of his own travels.

"A compass? Where did you get it?" Wilbur irked a brow at Tommy.

"This kind of item, especially with a gold coating like this, is a rarity. There's only one place in particular that is known of it." Technoblade chuckled in amusement. "Exousia. The kingdom of power."

"But, that kingdom burnt down two years ago." Wilbur stated in a matter of factly of manner.

"Who gave you this?"

Technoblade flickered his gaze back at Tommy as he held the compass, his eyes staring intently the red needle that was turning every now and then. Magnet visibly reacting and foretelling a certain someone's direction.

He continued to gaze at the quiet young boy who was refusing to give out any form of answer.

"Tommy, you met her. Didn't you?"

Tommy's pupils dilated in shock, surprising how he knew about her.

"Who are you talking about?" Wilbur knitted his brows together both in anticipation and curiosity.

"Who else? It would be Rexha."

𓆸

"I believe you haven't heard of the downfall of Exousia."

Calloused fingers grasped and spun the wine glass as ice cubes collided with one another, creating a 'ting' as it hit the glass. The horned man poured crimson, red wine. The thick substance slid between the ice cubes, slowly submerging itself in the liquid's richness.

Dream sat the opposite of end of the desk, green eyes boredly watching behind his porcelain mask the man doused himself in alcohol. Thinking, how in the world did this alcoholic became the dictator of L'manberg.

He silently regretted this meeting he arranged with him.

"I have personally met the queen herself. Not the reigning queen before its glort to the ground but the mother." Schlatt chuckled as he reminisced the memory. "She was a strong and fiercesome woman."

"YesKristin" Dream let out a huff. "I know her. The former ruler of Exousia. I've met her at least twice."

"It was a surprise to see her in such state, in complete shambles-all for a poor girl that wasn't even hers." A fit of laughter trailed from his lips as he took another gulp of wine. "A poor, dead girl."

Dream's eye twitched, fingers tapping rhythmically against the surface of the desk. "So the rumors turned out to be true. What happened next, I assume,  was that the girl was brought back to life."

"You could have let me finished first." Schlatt's face faltered into a 'frown' before he shrugged his shoulders. "But you're correct. It was her majesty's wishes and it was made possible with the Book of Revival that Sapnap had told you about. It is very much real."

"And where is that girl now?" Dream asked him. Straightening his posture, back pressing further onto his seat. "The girl that was revived by the book."

"Ah, the girl. Yes." Schlatt's eyes darkened. "Rumor has it, the girl had burnt the kingdom to the ground days after her 'mother's' death and coronation as queen."

He continued, "The girl had a list of names to begin with. They called her a mand woman, an arsonist, a curse even. Stuff like thatCruel, I know. Some speculated that tampering with forces of life and death led her to become as such, but she was mostly known as Rexha. The queen nonetheless."

"How do you know all of this information?" Dream narrowed his gaze at him, suspiciousness arose.

The horned man looked at Dream in mischief and amusement.

"Now, that's a story for another time. Hate to break it to you my friend but I have business to take care of as the President of Manberg."

Dream looked at him in surprise, teeth gritting in frustration as Schlatt stood up from his seat. "Oh, don't look so sad buddy. We'll have more storytelling next time. You have my word."

He cackled at the masked man's body language that was visibly fuming in annoyance. Schlatt loved poking fun at the green man. "A pleasure doing business with you to say the least. I best be going now."

With that, Schlatt walked out of the office, brushing past Dream's seat but not before giving him a pat on the shoulder.

"Business my ass."

Dream muttered under his breath as soon as Schlatt's presence was gone. His trembling, closed fist came in contact with the hard wooden surface of the desk.

"Just what the hell are you hiding, Schlatt?"

︵ . . 𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘𝗦 ❜

i listened to arsonist's lullaby while writing this chapter and i got so inspired like damn

yes, kristin was in the story because why not.

now before you pull a, "this aint part of the dream smp lore" out of your pocket.

i specifically noted a disclaimer at the very start of the book that it wont necessarily follow the lore.

it's also a fanfic in the first place and i find necessary to do so for plot reasons to shine some light onto the characters i added! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 10.3K 32
๊’ฑเผ„ in which, val meets a new friend, joint by their similarities and their differences. through one game. ๅฝก ยทหš เผ˜ ๊’ฑ started: 1st feb, 2021 completed:...
2.6M 85.3K 54
๐’๐’๐’ โ”ŠOffline! *เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šยฐ* With a traumatic past that separated her from her best friend, What happens when Maisie finally reunites with him years late...
360K 10.9K 31
"Good morning L'manburg..." "...goodnight Dream SMP." ------------------------- Started: 2/11/21 Ended: 3/29/21 ---------- #1 in Eret: 5/2/21 #4 in d...
919K 33.5K 57
It started as a battle, for freedom, against tyranny. And became something greater, it broke so many. There was never peace, it was just an illusion...