PRIDE: Reader x Katsuki Bakug...

By randomWrites127

You are the child of All Might. Although you have such a great dad, you are a bit of a rebel as a middle scho... More

Ch.1: Gonna Be Fun
Ch.2: The Hard Part
Ch.3: Til School Starts
Ch.4 : Whatever
Ch. 5 : Such an Idiot
Ch. 6: If He Even Did
Ch. 7: Does He Care?
Ch. 8: This Sucks
Ch. 9: USJ: NO Bakugou! P.1
Quick Lil Thing I Wanna Say
Ch. 10: USJ: On His Mind P.2 (End of USJ)
Ch. 11: Just Beginning
Ch. 12: Ready, Set, GO!
It's only Temporary
Just something new
Ch. 13: Packs a Punch
Ch. 14: 1 v 1
Ch. 15: Training Camp
Ch. 16: Arrival
Ch. 17: Long Time No See
Ch. 18: Empty
Ch. 19: The Aftermath
Ch. 20: Moving In
Maybe a change
Ch. 21: Decision Making
Ch. 22: Works Every Time
Ch. 23: Explanation Needed
Ch. 24: Dabi's Childhood
Ch. 25: A Big Question
Ch. 26: Change my mind
Ch. 27: Heading out
While you Wait ♡'・ᴗ・'♡
Ch. 28: The Start Of A Night Out
I just had to show yall this
Ch. 29: A Long Night Out
Ch. 30: Unexpected Visitor
Ch. 31: Misery
Ch. 32: Recovery
Ch. 33: Big News
Ch. 34: Going On A Walk
Ch. 35: A lot on My Mind
Ch.36: So screwed
Special Chapter: Dabi's birthday!
Ch.37: Crisis Diverted
It's been a minute
Ch. 38: Welcome back

UPDATE!!!

372 15 0
By randomWrites127

Y'all, if you guys haven't figured out yet, I'm a bit of a dumbass. I, after the last update, forgot my password.🙃 My mother suddenly took the laptop and decided that that was the day she was gonna reset it and just... went for it! So, I was struggling to figure out what my password and my phone was the only thing I could type on. But like, who the hell wants to type out a 1 or 2 thousand word chapter on an android that be laggin. Also, i got my nails done so they were in the damn way too. SO after some time my family got me a new laptop since I just graduated and I wont have to worry about anyone deleting all of my shit at random! Also, with the fact that it's the summer, I now have a bunch of free time on my hands! I will be updating again and working on a chapter that I was struggling to write. I low key don't like the direction that the story is heading and the fact that there has been barely any progress with our manz angry pommie 😩. But that's a bit of a simple fix, a bit of work, but I can figure it out, idk what the hell I was doing when I wrote a sleep over but these mfs was supposed to cuddle and I really robbed y'all of that. I may go back and edit that in when the entire story is finished which is something I really wanna do before 100 chapters bc this is already getting long for me and I'm surprised I haven't given up on this whole think yet. BUT ANYWAY, I SHALL BE UPDATING AGAIN BC A BITCH AINT REALLY GOT A LIFE AND ITS THE SUMMER!❤ SO SEE YALL NEXT UPDATE!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

406K 16.5K 42
After being spontaneously transported to the My Hero Academia world, (Y/n) finds herself becoming closer to the characters that live there. She quick...
51.2K 1.3K 16
Izuku Midoriya was born with a combination of his mother's small telekinesis and his dad's fire breathing quirks, and merged into a very powerful py...
4.2K 171 30
Despite not having the best quirk for hero work you decide to apply to U.A anyway and unknowingly become the one and only candidate to inherit One Fo...
1M 36.5K 47
(l/n) (y/n), a very hostile girl whom despised everyone and everyone despised her. izuku midoriya, a very sweet boy who was popular with his classmat...