hoodbabies(hood niggas pt2) [...

By AngelMfeka

PART TWO OF HOOD NIGGAS✨ the twins and junior explore life, sexuality and family drama while trying to keep a... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
BrainDead
30
31
32
33
34
35

20

1.7K 61 1
By AngelMfeka

nova

i sat in math class, working on my worksheet but everyone around my was whispering and whenever i asked someone what's going on, they wouldn't tell me. i was getting frustrated.

the bell for the end of class rang and a group of girls looked over at me and laughed before leaving class. i looked down at my outfit and scrunched up my face in confusion and i know it couldn't have been my period because it was the beginning of the month.

as soon as i stepped out a few people pointed and laughed of snickered, others shaking their head at me. i got to my locker to get my books for the next lesson when someone tapped my shoulder. "nova right?" i turned around and it was jayvion's girlfriend, well ex-girlfriend.

"yes, can i help you?" i tilted my head slightly.

"i don't know what you thought you and jay have but it stops here. spreading your legs for him won't make him leave me, a lot of girls like you have tried but it doesn't work and besides, you're too pretty for that, okay?" she said before walking off.

spreading my legs?

i saw cleo come down the stairs and ran to her. "cleo?" i tugged her oversized fila jacket.

"oh, hey nova." she smiled at me slightly. "are you okay?" we walked down the hall.

"i was. do you know why everyone's acting weird?" i stood by the corner of the janitor's closet.

she hiked up her bag, a confused look on her face, "you don't know? i thought you were actually taking the whole situation well."

"what situation?" i asked, feeling myself about to cry.

she sighed and pulled out her phone from her back pocket and tapped on it a few times and gave it to me.

i read the post that jayvion posted. he lied and said that after the game we fucked in the backseat of his car and that i gave him head.

"thanks." i gave her back her phone and went into the bathroom and saw vanessa and eve washing their hands.

"you okay?" vanessa asked me, looking at me through the mirror. i nodded softly.

"but what i tell you?" she said before they both walked out. i got in the stall and sat on the seat, i was so ready to move.

junior

i stood outside the library with her notebook in my hands. i stood up straight when i saw her coming my way, "you left this last time." i held up her notebook.

"oh my god! did you read it?" she snatched it and flipped through it.

"just the first one, you're really good." i said softly as we walked in. i noticed the library assistant followed me, i wouldn't blame her, i never step foot in here.

"thanks," she sat across from me, "are you done your piece? the contest is in two weeks." she tied up her weave.

"yeah. oh, i checked the website online, they giving out big money to the winners." i pulled my notebook out my bag.

"how much?" she asked, excitement in her eyes.

"third place gets $5000, second place gets $10 000 and winner gets $15 000." i told her.

the closed her eyes and let out a breath, "lord knows i could use that $15 000 right now, even the $5000 is good for me."

"i'm witchu on that." i nodded before we talked about how we were going to deliver the poem and all of that.

the closer the contest got, the more nervous i was. luckily it was during the school day so my family wouldn't know but i still felt uneasy. the last thing i want is my dad to find out i'm playing shakespeare and doing poems.

a/n: short chapter because the next one is going to be just on junior and there will be three poems and a lil hot scene. you welcome.
-angel👴🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.7K 3.8K 26
A short story about Jo finding love and starting a family he's always wanted. Spinoff of "Rags to Riches"
212K 8.1K 40
Very broken but bougie girl & Very mean and attractive hood nigga book one: Been Away book two: Adore You PSA: VERY MATURE LANGUAGE, MENTAL HEALTH IS...
216K 12.4K 60
-COMPLETED- [StarCrossed - The Next Generation| [Book Two of StarCrossed] Follows the lives of Qani and the rest of the James and Martinez clan, as...
5.4K 148 17
Two teenagers with a interesting love story fr🤷🏽‍♀️ + a baby later on