Wait for me - Zeldris

By adira_argent

It's been 3000 years since the demon clan was sealed away. 3000 years since Adira and Meliodas betrayed their... More

Introduction
Even if i should die
Break out at Baste Prison
What a day
Dance with me
Dreams
The Necropolis
King
The spirits of those who died
Reunited love
Look at the stars tonight
The merchant town
Vaizel Fighting Festival
Old Fart
Cain v Old Fart
Pent-up feelings
Chapter 18
Look out
Jericurl

Proper Introductions

252 16 1
By adira_argent

The stars shone brightly in the sky as the sins all began to sip on the ale that had been given to them by the doctors daughter. They were all in the backyard, eating, drinking, laughing and catching up. Diane was sitting in the street next to the backyard and looking over the wall so she coudl join in on the conversations.

"How is Elizabeth doing Diane?" Meliodas asked Diane who was tall enough to see through the window of the top of the building where Elizabeth was laying in bed asleep as her wounds slowly healed, her body wrapped head to toe in bandages.

"she is resting comfortably" Diane whispered out softly as she looked through the window to check on the princess, a small smile on her face as she looked at the sleeping girl, hoping that she was going to be okay, they didnt exactly step off on the right foot, but DIane quickly got attached to the kind hearted princess.

"thats good" Meliodas said with a sigh

"But why is she sleeping in your room Meliodas?" Hawk suddenly spoke up from beside Meliodas, his voice was laced in confusion "becuase I thought that Elizabeth was up on the thirs floor" Diane glared over at Meliodas accusingly, but Meliodas couldnt care less about the look that he wa recieving from the purple eyes girl, in fact he completely ignored her.

Adira felt bad for Diane, who clearly had a crush on the captain, though Adira knew that it was going to turn out right. Diane belonged with King and Meliodas belonged with Elizabeth... just like Adira belonged with Zeldris. Meliodas and Elizabeth had been cursed on the last day of the holy war 3000 years ago. Meliodas had been deemed unkillable and Elizabeth was cursed to die over and over again and be reincarnated, forgeting who she is over and over again while Meliodas had to make her fall in love with him over and over again.

Adira had been able to learn a lot about reincarnation when she had hung out with Gloxinia when her and Meliodas were trying to stop the demon race. Gloxinia shared stories about reincarnation and his homeland the fairy forest where there was a fountain of youth. Adira had remembered the story of the fountain of youth for thousands of years and the first and only person she told about it was Ban.

"I thought that Elizabeth was up on the third floor" Hawk continued, waiting for Meliodas to explain why the hell Elizabeth was in his room instead of her own room.

"oh yeah about that, Ban completely took over her bed and comanded that Adira was going to be staying in the room with him, which makes sense since she needs somewhere to stay too, so I really dont see what the big deal is" Meliodas explains and shrugged his shoulders down at the large, living bacon. "Ban said that he laid claim to the room and now the only people that he was going to let in there was himself and Addy" Meliodas continued to explain to them

"so what the hell is Elizabeth supposed to do for a bed than?" Hawk continued, even though the answer to the question was blatantly obvious.

"well originally she was going to be sharing a bed with Addy but she could always just sleep in bed with me" Meliodas answered the question, there was a giant grin on his face as multiple thoughts ran through his mind.

"God your nasty" Adira commented from behind them, causing Melidas to grin even wider

"well if you want, I can share a bed with you and Elizabeth" Meliodas added with a cheeky grin on his face, the girl went to go and wack him up the back of the head but Hawk suddenly yelled, "like hell that is going to happen!"

-------------------------------------------------------------

Elizabeth was moved outside a few hours later after she had woken up so she wouldnt be by herself while everyone else was outside, even though she was still to injured to leave the bed, she was happy to be around her new friends.

Ban walked out of the house wearing new clothing, it was a red leather suit with silver studs over it. Adira looked at him and raised her eyebrows at the boy she saw as a son, "You look like a prostitute" Adira commented with a grin, and Ban just playfully winked at her before they all walked over to Elizabeth, wanting to introduce themselves.

Meliodas grinned widely down at the princess, "alright Elizabeth, i think that it is time for me to officially introduce you. This is Ban, the fox sin of greed" Meliodas told the girl as he gestured over to ban who was now sitting over on top of a beer keg, gulping down some ale from the mug in his hand

"Hey dont bother getting up" Ban told the princess emotionlessly while he continued to sip the ale in his hand. Adira let out a small scoff and rolled her eyes at the boys manners and how nonchalant he was being, she may have helped raised him to be a theif, but she did teach him manners.

Meliodas turned to look at Ban properly and he raised his eyebrows in surprise, "wow, where did you get that suit from?" Meliodas asks, only now just noticing the outfit change from the fox sin of greed.

"well i cant just walk around naked in front of the princess now can I captain?" Ban asks sarcastically as he grinned slyly over towards Meliodas. Adira let out a snort of laughter at Bans gesture and words and then Adira playfully shoved Ban and then made her way next to the Princess's bed and sent the girl a small smile

"how are ya feeling your highness, you got a pretty good beating back there" Adira commented softly as she reached out her hand towards Elizabeths forehead and rested it against her skin, making sure that the girl didnt have a high or low temperature. But when Adiras hand made contact with Elizabeths skin, she quickly drew it away and pulled it into her chest, Elizabeths goddess powers were drawn to the power within Adira, though it wasnt the demonic power that was drawing out Elizabeths goddess power.

Elizabeth looked up at Adira in concern, "whats wrong lady Adira, are you alright?" ELizabeth quickly asked the female captain in concern. Adira quickly smiled down at the princess and nodded her head softly, "I'm alright, just a zap thats all, nothing you need to worry about your majesty" Adira said and smiled down at the girl before stepping back away from her

"havent seen you in a while Diane" Ban calls out to the giant girl with a giant and mischievous grin on his face. Diane and Ban never really got along, and Diane was not a fan of the blue haired boy, even back when they were all together before they got separated, she constantly did what she could to avoid him

"I could have happily gone another 100 years without seeing you Ban" Diane replied and rolled her eyes down at the immortal boy and then looked away with a scoff, "well thats a little harsh Dee" Adira called out to the giant with a grin and then made her way over to where Ban was sitting, Ban handed her his drink and gave her a small kiss on the forehead before telling her he would be back shortly and then walking over to the princess to talk to her for a while. 

Adira looked around at her friends enjoying themselves and a small smile made its way onto her lips, she looked up at the stars and let out a small sigh as she thought about Zeldris, she wondered what he was doing right now, or if he even cared what she was doing right now. "Please wait for me Z" she whispered out softly and then Ban stumbled over to her with a big goofy grin on his face, he was beyond the stage of drunk, "Mum, youre never going to believe this, the pig talks!" Ban exclaimed cheerfully.

Adira couldnt help but grin widely at what he had called her, it wasnt the first time he had called her that, but it didnt happen often. "I know Banzy, I know" she smiled at him and ruffled his hair up.

---------------------------

Hours and hours past by them. They spent the whole night drinking away and filling each other in on what they had done the past 10 years that they had been separated (though Adira made sure to leave out the fact that she had been with Merlin, considering Merlin didnt want anyone to know where she was). Ban and Adira had spent half the night sitting on the back of Hawk as he ran around angrily trying to buck them off as they giggled like a pair of children.

Adira let out a soft yawn as she sat slumped on the table. She felt her body begin to get heavier as the seconds passed by her and she was struggling to keep her eyes open, not sure that she wanted to fall asleep just yet, afraid that she would wake up tomorrow and find that it had all just been a dream and she wasnt reunited with her friends

"Hey angel, you tired?" Meliodas asked the girl softly as he made his way over to her. She let out a soft yawn and shook her head to say no. Meliodas chuckled as he watched her struggle to stay awake, he walked over to her and picked her up in his arms bridal style, her head fell against his chest as she cuddled into him for warmth.

He began to carry her up to the room that she was sharing with Ban, and as the drunk and tired girl looked up at the face of the boy carrying her, her eyes filled with tears as she saw the eyes of Meliodas which were identical to Zeldris, "I miss him Melio, so god damn much" she whispered out to him tiredly. Meliodas didnt say anything as he continued to walk up the stairs, "do you think he misses me too?" she asked him softly but before he got to answer, she kept on talking.

"Sometimes I wonder if he hates me and if he is mad at me for leaving him. What if he could never forgive me, i told him that I wouldnt leave him and then I did, i left him there" the girl had tears pouring down her face. "I just couldnt do it anymore Melio, I couldnt stay there anymore under the kings reign, hurting so many innocent people. I hated it" she whispered out to him and Meliodas kept a blank face, scared that he would let the tears that he was fighting so hard, slip. 

But as Adira looked up at her best friend, she could see the tears that were pooling in the bottom of his beautiful green eyes, "dont be rediculus angel, if there is anything that I know for sure, its that my brother loves you more than anything. Sure, it would have killed him when you left but you and I both know that, that little love sick puppy could never stay mad at you for more than 2 minutes" Meliodas whispered to the girl and finally looked down at her.

He managed to put a small smile on his lips as he looked down at her, "There is nothing that could break the connection between the two of you, it has been 3000 years since we defeated the demon clan and I know that there hasnt been a day that has gone by where you havent thought of him, and I know a day hasnt gone by where he hasnt thought about you. In all of my life, I have never seen a connection anywhere near as strong as the connection that you and Zeldris share" Meliodas told her and finally made it to her room and carefully placed her down on the bed and pulled the covers over her body

Meliodas bent down and placed a soft kiss on her head, "night angel" he muttered to her and went to leave but she called out to him, "Hey Melio?" she called and he stopped and turned to her, "yeah angel?"

"thank you for never leaving me" she whispered to him as her eyes began to shut

"I'd never leave you A" he whispered before leaving the room and shutting the door quietly behind him

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.7K 1.2K 36
Never have I ever thought I'd have this life... _______ "Welcome to the team, Y/N." _______ Never have I ever thought I'd see these people again... ...
137K 4.6K 73
This is the story of a young woman name (Y/N), who is the first princess of the demon clan even the leader of the ten commandments, she is known to b...
124K 2.9K 30
Tangled in a web of torment, Caught in the middle of a raging war, Cursed to atone for her sins, She was forgotten, betrayed, and hated For saving th...
212K 6.2K 40
(Y/n), the youngest child and only daughter of the Demon King, has a chance to leave her dreadful home she was sealed in and search for her eldest br...