Mr. Detective

By Kitsing0062x0206

Kong and Arthit have known eachother since they were kids.. though they were 5 years apart.. they always used... More

Author's Note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
Author's Note

11

2K 114 2
By Kitsing0062x0206

Many more happy returns of the day P'Singto..! May your smile be bright just like the sun shines everyday..! I hope that you will be blessed with good luck, happiness, love, good heath and success in every step you take in your life..!

You have become and year older this year P.. but you still look very young though.. I just wish that you will shine in this year like every other years.. and even in the upcoming years... 

Dreams are what we see when we are asleep with our eyes closed.. but there are dreams which we work to acheive and dream of with our open eyes.. And this day I would like to pray that.. you will acheive all your dreams and you being this hardworking will surely smoothen the process despite the tough things one will have to face in the process.

And lastly, please cherish yourself and follow your heart P.. Hell with haters coz they are gonna hate despite of what ever you do..! Follow your heart and your happiness.. those who really idolise you and respect you and like you.. will be there in every step giving you the support.. (Includes me too 😊). And I hope that you will keep learning from every experience you get..!

Once again Many more happy returns of the day P'Singto..! Stay safe and Stay happy..! Thank you P.. for being a source of inspiration and motivation to many people out here across the world.

*****************************************************************

Arthit's POV

When I reached the office.. Kong was still not there.. Em and Tew were on the way.. Even Bright and Tutah were about to reach. I rang up Kong.. but he did not lift.. I continued calling him but he wasn't lifting... That was when I saw him entering the office.

"Good Morning P." He wished.
"Morning Kong.. why were you not lifting your phone.?" I asked him. 
"Ah..? I did not hear it ring.." He said and searched for his phone.. 
"I must have forgotten it P.. I am sorry... I was in a hurry." He apologized. 
"It's okay.. if you want get it in lunch or later." I said. After that we joined.. Everyone of them and we started doing our work..

We were not having any major tasks.. Tew and Wad went or patrolling while Kong was making the report of the case from his point of view with the help of Em. May, Maprang and Oak were checking the other things while I and others were finalizing the report of the other case we worked on..

It was nearing lunch break.. since we were not having any major work.. We decided to eat early Even Wad and Tew were back. All of us started walking except for Kong and Em.. they were wrapping up their work.. Suddenly a girl came running to us.. It was not any girl it was our Lieutenant..!

" What is Lieutenant Praepailin doing here?" Knot whispered to me. 
"I don't know" I said and all of us looked at her. 
"Swadee Khab Madam." We wai'ed to her. 

"Oh please.. put that for later.. I am not here as Lieutenant.. Where is Kong..?" She asked.. she was in a hurry and surely nervous.. Her tone took us to surprise and are also shocked with it.
"I asked you where is Kong.?" She asked loudly when we did not reply.. we were too shocked to see her.. and more shocked to reply as she addressed Kong like a very close person to him. We just pointed inside the office..!

"P'Prae..?" We heard Kong's voice from behind and gave him space.. 
"Kong.. where is your damn phone.." She shouted at him.
"I forgot at home. But what is happened..? Why are you in so hurry and tensed..? Is everything okay?" He asked with a confused voice.
"You stupid.. dumbo.. Fang opened up to your family.. and they did not take it well.. I don't know what they did.. but now she is locked up in a room and is crying mess." She exclaimed.. 

Kong immediately snactched P'Prae's phone and called that girl.. Em said that Fang was Kong's sister.. 

"Fang.. " Kong said when the call was answered.. Lieutenant Praepailin kept it on speaker.
"P.. " We heard a girls voice and it was clear that she is crying. 
"Fang tell me what happened.. they did not harm you right.?" Kong asked.
"They.. they.. hit.. lock.." She said some non-coherent words. We saw Kong clenching his jaw and fist.
"Do you want to stay or come out from there.?" Kong asked with a very serious voice.
"Take me away P.. I can't be here and take it anymore." She said and sobbed.. 
"Lil girl.. P will be there is few minutes.. take whatever you want and be ready.. I am getting you out of there." Kong said and cut the call.

"P.. I am taking your phone.. I will return it later." Kong said and took out his keys and ran out even before we could talk. 
"Lieutenant Praepailin what is happening..?" I asked her.
"Oh.. it is Kong's family matter.. I don't know how much I can tell you.. But I guess I will have to follow him.. he will tell you when time comes." She replied and was about to leave.
"We will come.. he is a part of us.. we are a family." I said sternly and everyone nodded.
"We don't need any information.. we will just stay with him." Em added.

"Fine come.. but don't react much.. let Kong deal it.. we will only step in if needed." She said. All of us made way.. Lieutenant Praepailin was driving very fast.. I, Knot and Em were in her car.. Em shared our location with others to follow. 

"He is damn fast.. I regret getting him that bike." P'Prae hissed.
"Give me your phone.. "She asked me.. I unlocked it and gave it to her.. She dialed one number.. but no one lifted it.. She called another number.

"I want you to track my number ********** immediately and send location to this number.. you have only a minute." She said and cut the call.

As ordered.. I received the location.. I kept guiding her based on the location. We were able to cover the distance.. I spotted Kong.. he was driving really fast that I kept praying nothing will happen.

"Don't worry.. he is a kind of racer.. his driving skills are amazing nothing will happened." Lieutenant Praepailin said looking at our worried faces. She knows him very well.. I wonder how they are related. 

Soon we stopped in front of a big bungalow. We got down the car and P'Prae called for Kong. 
"Kong.. " She called him.
"P.. you did not have to come." He said looking at all of us. 
"We are your P's and friends.. a family Kong.. we will talk later.. now deal with this thing." I replied. 

He took out the phone and called.. 
"Fang.. I am outside our bungalow.. you are done with packing right.?" He asked.
"Khab P.. I don't want anything they gave me.. I just took my books and other thing related to my studies." came an immediate reply.
"I am coming in then.. be strong lil girl.." He said and cut the call.

"How old is she.?" Em asked.
"2 yrs younger than us.. but I am used to call her like that." Kong replied. By now everyone has reached. We walked towards the gate.. the watchman stopped us.. 
"Who are you all.? Do you have permission to get.?" He asked. What should we do now.?? How can we go in.? All of looked at eachother and that was when Kong stepped forward.

"Let us inside.. they are my friends..." Kong said.

"Young Master Kongpob" The guard bowed as he saw Kong and opened the gate. I saw Kong irritated when he was addressed like that. But still remained silent.. The house was far inside.. we took our vehicles and went in.. 

We stood at the back when Kong knocked the door.. Lieutenant Praepailin was beside him. A woman opened the door.. she was really beautiful.. From her expression we can say that she was related to Kong.

"Kongpob.. Son.. you are back." She said happily and tried to hug Kong.. but we were shocked when Kong stepped back. He was never that rude or cold to anyone.
"Who is there Kusum.?" We heard a male voice. And then a person appeared.. I thought I was dreaming.. It was Khun Suthilak... the director and owner of Bangkok Hospital. Everyone of us were shocked.

"Oh.. so you are back.. have you decided to prefer girls at least now.?" He said. I was shocked to hear that. I looked at Em..
"Kong is actually a bi.. but they think he is a gay and that is the reason they threw him out." Em whispered to us.. All of us felt angry.. 
"Whom I choose is none of your business Khun Suthilak." Kong said coldly.

"Son.. stop talking like that.. we are your parents.." Mrs. Suthilak exclaimed.
"Really.. then where were you all these years..? Where were you when I needed you..? Just because I had a boyfriend.. you threw me away.. does that change the person I am or the fact that you gave birth to me..?" He exclaimed angrily.. 
"Get out..! You have no right to enter." Mr. Suthilak said with cold voice. 

"I am not hear for my so called parents who don't care for their children.. I am here for my sister so that I can take her away from people like you." Kong replied.
 "You have no right.. she is going to get married.. I have finalized it. I won't let her end up with a girl.. and act like you." Mr. Suthilak retorted.
"Oh I will take her away and you can't stop me.. She is a major and has every right to chose what she wants. I want her to be happy unlike you people who want her to have a mechanical life for your selfishness." Kong said and took out his gun and pointed at Khun Suthilak. 
"Son.." Mrs. Suthilak called for Kong in tears.

"I am not your son.. you practically disowned me.. just for the society I am your son.. so no need to address me like that now Mrs. Suthilak.. and get Fang out NOW." He replied with an cold emotionless voice which made us flinch a little.
"I won't let you take her." Mr. Suthilak exclaimed. 

Kong took out Lieutenant Praepailin's phone and made a call. 

"Which room are you in.?" He asked and there came some reply.. after which he cut the call.
He moved inside with his gun pointed at Mr. Suthilak while Lieutenant Praepailin was pointing her gun at Mrs. Suthilak.. we were shocked but we pushed aside all the things and took out our guns also. 

"I will file a complaint against you." Mr. Suthilak shouted.
"Oh you can.. by the way let me introduce you.. I am Lieutenant Praepailin.. you will have to complain to me itself.. and trust me.. I will file a case on you for homophobic nature and child harassment.. Then see what will happen to your so called reputation for which you don't even care for your own children." Lieutenant Praepailin replied with a stern voice. 

Kong moved upstairs.. Mr. Suthilak was about to pull him but I and Knot stopped him. 

"I never thought the great Kelkarai Suthilak who saves lives is such an idiotic homophobic fool.. you know what.. If I were you.. I would have chose my kids happiness over anything.. and stand by them and help them face the society.. unlike you." Lieutenant Praepailin said.

"And Mrs. Kusum Suthilak.. I am sorry if this question offends you.. Are you really Kong's mother..? I really don't think so.. after all the hurtful things you said and pushed him away.. now your daughter.. is your damn reputation and money that important to you then the kids you gave birth to.? And you still have the audacity to call him your son and address yourself as his parents.?!" Lieutenant Praepailin added looking straight into her eyes. Mrs. Suthilak had tears.. 

Soon Kong came down holding a girls hand.. She was hiding behind Kong. 

"She is going to be with me from now on.. You can take care of your reputation and think of money.. I will look after her and her happiness.. from this second.. you can announce that you son and daughter died in an accident.. no one knows our faces.. and we will change our surname also.. you can relax." He said.
"Kong.. Fang.. please don't leave your home and Ma." Mrs. Suthilak begged.

"Home..? Is this really our home..? The place where our own parents treat us with hate..? A place we were thrown out from..? and now you remember that you are our Ma.? Why did you not remember when I was being thrown away..? Why did you not remember when your daughter was being forced to be with someone whom she doesn't even like..? Was money and status more to you than your own children's happiness..? What are you going to do with all this when you become old...?" Kong spoke coldly looking at Mrs. Suthilak in eyes.

"Sorry for asking.. will you be able to take this money with you to you next life.? I don't think so.. but I know one thing for sure.. you won't get satisfaction how much ever you earn or get.. but in case of me and Fang.. it is not the case.. we want to live peacefully with people who accept us for who we are and doing what we love." He added looking into their eys.

The last thing must have had a lot of effect on both Mr. and Mrs. Suthilak.. they froze.. Mrs. Suthilak tears were rolling freely from her eyes
"We are not taking anything from this house.. and we have earned everything related to our studies from the very young age.. if you want us to pay back for the toys and other things you bought for us.. send the amount to my office.. I will pay it.. I hope I never see you again.. And even if we come across eachother.. then you will be nothing but a great surgeon as well as an owner of the most reputed hospital and his wife to me." Kong said and walked out with Fang.. 

"If it were my parents in your place.. I bet they would use their power to support me.. Family are the ones who stick together irrespective of everything and love eachother without conditions.. I pity you both for loosing a son and daughter like Kong and Fang." I said normally before moving back from them.

"Never try to hurt them.. I swear to make you rot in jail if you ever hurt any of the two.. and if you realize your mistake which I am not sure will happen.. then we will meet again. But trust me you will not be able to touch even their shadow without me allowing." Lieutenant Praepailin.

"I have known Kong for only a week now.. but he is the most kind, easy going, lovely and most intelligent person.. I don't need to tell about his appearance.. I really feel bad for you both for pushing him away." Em said.

"Though he went through a worst breakup.. and faced things all alone.. he still kept his character and made his life to this point unlike most others who would get into wrong path without family or friends." Lieutenant Praepailin said before signaling us to leave. We followed her out. I kept wondering what was their relation now.

Hey everyone..!

So how was this chapter..?! I know it is drama.. but I hope I was able to convey the exact emotions of the characters.. 

Please vote and comment your views.. 

Stay safe and stay happy..!

~Jaan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 287 5
Singto wants to catch his long-time secret crush off guard with a proper, breathtaking kiss. And his best friend Krist is conveniently there to help...
3.4K 219 12
Arthit Rojanapt, Alpha- The people around him call him cold, mean, heartless. He is quick to get angry, and ready to punch anyone that pisses him off...
85.7K 4.4K 94
Kongbop (Omega)- A extremely shy, yet charming, well-mannered 19-year-old, who will begin his first year at his dream collage. He has a horrible past...
138K 7.1K 31
4years 4years of relationship brought Arthit and Kongpob into what they are today. The love between them was unconditional and pure. Their love didn'...