His Unmarked Territory

By xxRandomxThoughtsxx

Read the description or watch the trailer :P -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zUt8A-N_Ls Skylar is a orp... More

01 - 'All a werewolf needs'
02 - 'Not so perfect stranger'
03 - 'June and bad chat up lines'
04 - 'Mr Smooth'
5.1 - 'My so-called mate'
5.2 - 'Head over heels and falling... On ice?'
6.1 - 'The un-known visitor'
6.2 - 'The Game'
08 - 'Alpha, Aggression and Agony'
09 - 'Unwanted confessions'
10 - 'Vicky'
11 - 'Everything's a Game'
12 - 'Greetings little brother'
13 - 'Stupid, Sexy Laugh!'
14 - 'The Lakeland Estate'
15 - 'Gotcha'
16 - 'Moving in- if only for a while'
17 - 'An Awkward Meal'
18 - 'To Lie the Truth'
19 - 'Battle of The Brothers'
20 - 'Under the Dickhead Exterior'
21.1 - 'Messing with the wrong guy's mate'
21.2 - 'Don't Let Me Fall'
22 - 'Love is Love'
23 - 'Shield Me'
24 - 'What. A. Day.'
25 - 'Evie'
26 - 'Bitch Fights and Asking Outs'
27 - 'An Unexpected Kiss'
28 - 'Just Jump'
29 - 'Run With Me'
30.1 - 'Dad?'
30.2 - 'Backup Plan'
31 - 'Morning Angel, Evening Hell'
32 - 'Nothing Left but A Post-it Note'
33 - 'Welcome Home Sweetheart'
34.1 - 'Too Little Too Late'
34.2 - 'Let the Games Begin!'
35 - 'The Swap'
36.1 - 'As The Minutes Tick By'
36.2 - 'Game Over'
37 - 'Welcome to my Hell Game - Pick a Card'
38 - 'So The Lion Fell.... 'Shut up'
39 - 'Why Wait?'
40 - 'Epilogue'
Update - 2018

07 - 'Somewhere in Vegas in bed with a blonde'

606K 11.8K 1.1K
By xxRandomxThoughtsxx

                     Copyright © 2011 Lauren Tricksey

                   Vote, Comment, Fan and read away...

                                  Chapter Seven

             'Somewhere in Vegas in bed with a blonde'

Klaus's POV

To say I was in a shitty mood would be an understatement. I shouldn't be, I should be the happiest man alive. When you look at my life on paper, it was perfect. I had the power, the money, the doting parents, the prodigal son status, the girls, the looks, the brains and the most powerful fucking pack in the US! But there was one little thing, which was missing off of this list. A mate. No, I still hadn't found my mate, which okay doesn't sound like such a big deal when I could have any girl I wanted, but I don't know... I wanted to find her, I was bored with my player ways. Sleeping with babe after babe who just wants you for your looks and the boost to their reputation- to say they've slept with the alpha. It doesn't have the same turn on as it used to. Don't get me wrong, I'm not that depressed to say no. Hence the fact I was now somewhere in Vegas in bed with... er well she's got blonde hair, I couldn't tell you her eye color seeing as her eyes are closed, but what I can tell you is she's got a great body. That's about it... Oh and the fact that she was pretty damn good in the bed department... Let's just call her Blondie, seeing as I couldn't for the life of me remember her name.

URG! fuck my life!

"Hey, baby." She cooed, do I fucking look like a baby to her! ok, I really have to sort my life out.

"Hey"

"Are you okay?" She mumbled, pressing herself into my side.

"Perfect," I muttered, getting my naked ass out of bed ready to head for the shower. "Shut the door on the way out" I called over my shoulder.

"WHAT! You just fucking took my virginity and now you're saying 'Shut the door on the way out!" She screamed. Women, you f*ck em once and they think they own you. Wait. Hold up, did she just say the v-word? Oops.

"Er, sorry" I muttered, this was why I stayed away from V-card holders, they get so emotionally attached.

"Kidding!" she smiled, settling back into the bed, thank f*ck.

"Ok now that's all cleared up, you need to get out of my bed and go home."

"F*CK ME CLAUDE!" I heard her shout through the closed bathroom door, as she had her little hissy fit. She'll get over it. I rolled my eyes.

"It's KLAUS! And I think your find I already did!" I called back before turning on the shower to try and drown out her annoying voice...Strange how that wasn't a put off last night... Oh, what the hell... I was drunk, I probably wasn't even listing to her... Too busy staring at her chest...

---

Half an hour, I was back on the road after checking out of whatever hotel I had stayed in for the night. Ready to drive home with nothing on my mind apart from the fact, that this trip had been a complete and utter waste of my time. I thought that maybe If I went looking for long enough I would find her. I mean for fuck's sake I've traveled around the whole of the US looking for her, and still, she's nowhere! I mean surely it shouldn't be this hard for people to find their mate!

Aw, I give up, I guess I'll just have to be the eternal stud for the rest of my long fucking life!

I was just about crossing the Wyoming/ Dakota border when my phone went off. I didn't even have to pick it up to know who it was.

"Mom," I said in a monotone; she had called me every week for the last month asking when I would be coming back.

"That is no way to address your mother young man!... And don't you roll your eyes at me!" she caught me, what can I say she knows me too well.

"What is it?" I asked, maybe a bit too abrupt, but she had caught me in my shit ass mood.

"I take it you haven't found her then?" she sighed, mothers! Way to rub it in.

"What is it?" I asked again.

"Well, I was just wondering when you're coming home because there's a small situation going on with the pack" okay, now I was listening.

"Situation?"

"Well, there's a new she-wolf in town." I could even hear her smile. She loved whenever we had a new girl in the pack because due to girls being a minority in the wolf society, it normally meant one of the wolf boys will be mated with her.

"Right, so what's the problem?" I asked through clenched teeth. Nick knows what to do, being my Beta I had passed duties down to him when I had left.

"Well, Wesley says she's his mate." No wonder she was happy. Great now f*cking Wesley has a mate before I do!

"Wonderful," I sighed sarcastically. ""so why is there a 'situation," I asked, of course, due to her being mates with 'him' she wouldn't join my pack.

"Well, she didn't ask permission to be here and well... When Nick found out he asked her to join the pack, and she said no..."

"Because she's mates with Wesley" I guessed.

"Well no, it turns out Wesley lied for her so she could stay away from the pack." yep that pretty much sounded like something Wesley would do, the little shit.

"So she's a tough one" I laughed. I had never before had a lone girl wolf refuse to join our pack before.

"Yes, she's rather young though, 17. Mrs. Lakeland said" she mused,

"Mrs. Lakeland, the elder?" I asked remembering the old lady.

"Yes, she's her long-lost granddaughter apparently"

"So what's going on now?" I asked.

"Well Nick has gone off in one of his moods, so it doesn't look good." She muttered, but it sounded as if her thoughts were elsewhere.

"Fine, I'm coming home now anyway, bye" with that I hung up with a few things on my mind.

That girl is in trouble, we all knew Nick had anger issues. That's what makes him a great wolf because he's so used to giving in to his instincts...

My thoughts were interrupted when I saw a flash from behind me.

Great, just what I need. I sighed out loud as I pulled over, and watched as two policemen walked towards me.

"Sir, could you please step out of the vehicle?" The first one asked.

"Hello, Mr. Rodwell" I grinned, how I liked living in a mainly werewolf inhabited town.

"Klaus?" He asked leaning down to look at me for the first time. "You're back!" A smile stretched across his features.

"Well trying too." I hinted "There's a minor emergency with the pack"

"Oh sorry, of course, go" oh how I loved being alpha!

"Are you not to tell me off, Mr. Rodwell?" I asked innocently.

"Ah, get out of here" he laughed.

Well, that was fun...

---

When I finally got to the house I could hear Nick's Fuming thoughts.

Stupid f*cking bitch thinks she can get away with anything just because she's so f*cking gorgeous... URG why did she turn me down! NOBODY ever turns me down.

I laughed to myself as I stripped, changed into my wolf and then picked up my jeans ready to change back once I got there.

No wonder Nick hated her so much, he rarely got turned down by girls... I wonder why this girl did say no... I mean was she gay? That was the only thing I could think of as an excuse. Would she turn me down?

The thought of how 'gorgeous' this girl was supposed to be, was what I thought about as I raced through the forest at full speed.

"What do you want Nick?" The unknown girl's voice sent tingles through my body...Weird.

"Oh, we both know what I want"

"And what would that be?" Damn her voice...

"You" now why did that feel... Wrong? Why did it make me literally feel sick at the thought of Nick even touching that girl... Something strange is definitely happening here... My confusion pushed me to go faster. Who was this girl?

"Well, you can't have her. Have you forgotten she's mine!" I hadn't heard his annoying whinny voice for a while. I kind of missed... Nah what am I even trying to say? Of course, I didn't miss it! it. But that wasn't the reason a growl erupted through my body at hearing Wesley's words. - What the f*ck is wrong with me!... am I ill?

"Oh, that reminds me" I could hear the amusement in Nick's voice. "Lying is a very bad habit to have sky." Her names Sky... Cute.

"Er, wait! I can explain" the girl muttered

"No. You really can't get out of it this time. Now you're going to join our pack"

"No!"

"I wouldn't sound so sure because let's face it, you have no choice in this...Now you can either do this the easy way or the hard way"

"What is this Scooby Doo?"

"No, this is your worst nightmare." I could see the scene in front of me though I wasn't close enough to really see what was going on yet

"Get your hands off her!" Chase and Wesley bellowed, loud enough for even human ears to hear. Wait! Nick was touching her! my wolf growled at the thought of Nick ever hurting this girl. F*cking Nick, I'm going to kill him! My wolf growled again in agreement as I got closer to the scene... Wait did I really say, I'd kill my beta, for a girl? - Not only that, a girl I hadn't even seen yet... Maybe I should get checked out by a doctor...

"I would leave now, or we'll just have to take you out"

"Go to hell!" I never thought I'd be happy to hear my brothers voice, but when he was protecting this girl, it was a different matter altogether.

"Fine, I guess it's going to be the hard way"

"Run!" The girl screamed, sending literal shudders of pain through my body at hearing how scared she was.

"NO" Wesley growled, as I arrived behind the old abandoned house changing into my human form as well as putting on my jeans, Damn I left my shirt...oh well nothing wrong with giving, however, this Sky was, a good view.

"You're not getting yourselves killed because of m..." Her beautiful voice was cut off and I didn't even consciously tell myself to move, as I felt myself running towards her.

"ENOUGH!" I shouted, and with that every wolf on top of her small body scrambled away, allowing me a full view of the little form, which was crumpled on the forest floor.

She was the most beautiful girl I had ever laid eyes on. Her jet black hair was fanned in a halo around her pale face giving an angelic look about her. her bright baby blue eyes glisten under the limited amount of light, given off by the moon as they met mine, with a look of... well I didn't know but it was defiantly an emotion, and by the way, our eyes connected I felt nothing else but an overwhelming sense of... no. I was not even going to say the L word, how could I? I had only set eyes on her, I didn't know anything about her. But it wasn't just her looks which took my breath away, it was also her delicious scent, which smelt like a mix of Vanilla, strawberries and umm coconut...

I felt an overwhelming sense of protectiveness when I looked at her, It took all my strength not to just run straight up to her and hold her close to me and never let go... Fuck! What's wrong with me! Really this is some freaky shit...

Oh

Right

F*CK YES! I FOUND MY MATE! WOOOO!!!!!!!

I had to contain my rush of happiness. I mean I would like I needed to be put in one of those padded rooms if I started grinning at a moment like this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 17 18
skylar storm...the next super alpha...son of alpha Darius storm .the cold one ...the mysterious one..... Blossom storm the alpha's daughter..badass a...
1.1M 33.4K 28
Jade is a 15 year old girl. She is different from everyone in her pack. Because her eyes are multicolored she's bullied because no one has ever seen...
446K 18.3K 61
"Why are you doing this? Why did she put me up with some slut?" he snarled getting in my face. "You are no fit to be a Luna. I should just reject you...
130 1 16
Skylar is a girl with a past. She lost people close to her and is constantly in grief. Her surroundings are also ever-changing. However, she adapts a...