Only Time Will Tell (Tom Ridd...

By that_snakey_queen

(Completed) Freya Grindelwald, grand daughter of Gellert Grindelwald was called into Dumbledore's office. Who... More

Part 1 ~ Miss Grindelwald
Part 2 ~ The Past
Part 3 ~ Spending time with a future murderer
Part 4 ~ moonlight walk
Part 5 ~ Helloween Ball
Part 6 ~ Night of the ball
Part 7 ~ Exams
Part 8 ~ Girl Problems
part 9 ~ Broken
Part 10 ~ Nagini
Part 11 ~ The Bet and The Boggart
Part 12~ Yule Ball Prep
Part 14 ~ Alone at Hogwarts
Part 15 ~ Christmas Day
Part 16 ~ Birthday boy
Part 17 ~ Arranged Marriages
Part 18 ~ To The Future
Part 19 ~ Betrayal
Part 20 ~ The Truth
Part 21 ~ Memory Lane
Part 22 ~ Birthday Girl
Part 23 ~ The ministry
Part 24 ~ Smile and Nod
Part 25 ~ Malfoy Ball
Part 26 ~ Wedding Bells
Part 27 ~ The Wedding Reception
Part 28 ~ Honeymoon
Part 29 ~ Back to reality
Part 30 ~ The Nursery
Part 31 ~ Back to Hogwarts
Part 32 ~ Last Nerve
Part 33~ Quidditch
Part 34 ~ That Time Of The Year
Part 35 ~ Graduation
Part 36 ~ The Riddle Twins
Part 37 ~ The Legacy
Note

Part 13 ~ Yule Ball

882 20 0
By that_snakey_queen

I duck as a brush comes flying towards me. If I thought the Helloween ball was crazy, Yule ball is even more crazy! Fancy dresses, crying girls. Once again I had to remind them we can do magic. Veronica is just as crazy. Am I the only Normal girl here?! Soon the girls started heading out. "See you there Tish?" Ronny asked and I nodded.

(^Freya's Hairstyle and outfit above)

I walk down the stairs and saw Tom at the bottom. He stared at me with his mouth open before falling to his knees. "What are you doing?" I askee laughing. "Worshipping the ground you walk on. You my dear are absolutely stunning." I smiled as he stood up and kissed me. Luckily I only wore a light lipgloss. We walked out the door and soon entred the great hall which took my breath away.

Once again all eyes were on us. "Care to dance my queen?" He asked and I held his hand as we made our way to the dance floor, gracefully dancing. Soon other people started joining. After a few somgs the tables started to appear for the great feast and we sat down. Dippet came to the front with hid wand pressee up to his neck. "Welcome students and happy Yule!" He shouted making everyone clap and whistle. He raised his hand and everyone quieted down. "As per tradition, next years's prefects will be announced and also head boy and head girl." He said. I know Tom will make headboy. "Let's start with our headboy and head girl." He grabbed and evelope and one of the professors held two crowns on a pillow. "As you all know. The crowns change colour to fit the head boy and girl. To pass the crown's down is this year's headboy from Gryffindoor and Headgirl from Ravenclaw." They walked up and took their old crown in their hands

^The curent headboy's Crown

^The current headgirl's crown.

Everyone clapped as they made their way to the front. "Now, for next year's headboy, please give around of applause to..... TOM RIDDLE!" Everyone clapped and went crazy and I mayne more than the rest as he made his way to the front. The current headboy was a step higher than Tom. When the old crown was places on his head it started to change.

It was beautiful. And offcoarse with the snakes. He is after all an heir of Salazar Slytherin. "And now for your head girl." All the girls in the room had their fingers cross. Some start hyperventilating, I just rolled my eyes. The old baffoon took his time. "Head girl for Next year will be... MOTRICIA EVERMORE!" Huh... oh me I stood up as the hall went crazy. I got some dorty glances from 7th year girls. Oh well I made my way to the front and the Ravenclaw placed the crown on my head. And I felt it changing.

I glanced at the mirror behind me and smirked at how pretty it looked. "I present to you, head girl and headboy, Motricia and Tom!" Everyone clapped. Dippet came up to us and shooked our hands and gave us, our badges.

He also gave a few prefect badges.

"And now to announce The prefects of next year." He first announced Ravenclaw prefects and me and Tom pinned their badge to their chest. Then Hufflepuff, then Gryffindoor and lastly Slytherin. Veronica,Lestrange,Parkinsons, and Malfoy was prefects but we knew Malfoy had his father make him one. Our whole group was a power group.

After all of that we went back to damcing and having fun. Someone took a few pictures of us. Amd one of me and Tom alone. "So how is it going with our Slytherin King and Queen." Ronnie asked plopping down next to me. I was about to amswer when we interupyed me. "Whatever come I need to show you something." She pulled me up.and I ran behind her. She pointed to the sky and we saw fireworks, but it was silent, something was not right, yet it seemed so familiar. I ignored it and went back to the hall and we had fun but that fireworks still made me curious.

The ball slowly came to an end. Students were going to bed early because tomorrow the train leaves for christmas break. Luckily most packed this morning. I will be staying at Hogwarts with Tom. Everyone else in our group is going to their homes. But I was very exited. Me and Tom Took our crowns and put it in the glass case in the main hall where our foto hand above. I look down the hall to see the photos of all the old headboys and girls. He took my hand and we walked to our seperate dorms. Tomorrow we will be moving into the headboy and girl dorms. Fun thing, we share our own bathroom which are joined by our room. Jip, our rooms are directly across from one another.

I enter my room and for once Ronnie looked sad. "I can't believe you are moving out and away." She said sadly. "Ronnie I am just moving up the stairs ." I said and hugged her. "It still is far." I laughed and held her. "We can still do sleepovers tho." I said. "Yeah yeah." That night we threw our mattresses next to each other amd stuffed our faces with sweets. After a small while we passed out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 363 16
Born into a proud and powerful wizarding family that once almost ruled the world, the Grindelwald family. Now decades after the fall of Gellert Grind...
1.2K 7 18
Celina Grindelwald is Grindelwald's granddaughter, and she is attending Hogwarts for the first time. The way people see her is not what she is, but r...
137 3 12
Asteria Dumbledore The daughter of Albus Dumbledore and Grindlewald. A loner Gryffindor who cant get to close to anyone in fear that they will find o...
6.8K 165 49
A Harry Potter Fanfiction. Athens Riddle. Daughter of Tom Riddle, aka Lord Voldemort. She hates her father and is very open to everyone who knows. S...