Part 14 ~ Alone at Hogwarts

I groaned waking up. "UHH sugar hang over." Ronnie groaned next to me. We both were extremely nauseous. Last nights achol and sweets did not make a goid combo. "Upity Up sis! We are going to miss the train!" Orion Yelled from our door. "Shut up you big oaf!" Ronnie yelled throwing her heel towards him. He ducked it luckily.

We got up and dressed and made a slow walk to the great hall. "I am never eating again." We sat down and I leaned with my head on Tom's shoulder. Some 6th and 7th years also had our problem, just with achol. Me and Ronnie had a sweet hangover, maybe with a little bit of a normal one. "I told you not to eat all that candy." Tom said smirking. "Hush it." I mumbled. The food appeared on the table and me and Ronnie looked at each other before we both jumped up bee lining for the bathroom. We heard footsteps behind us and Tom burst into my bathroom pulling my hair back. "It's okay baby" I heard Parkinsons Tell Ronnie as she also emptied her stomach. Tom caressed my back as he held my hair up. I fell more in love. "I am sorry." I said to him. "It's fine love, just get it out."

After that hole ordeal I went up to Ronnie's room to help her with her bags. Me and Tom waited by the Hogwarts express for all our friends. We greeted them and off they went. We made it back hand in hand and entred the great all. It was us, 2 hufflepuffs, 1 Gryffindoor, and 3 Ravenclaws that are left at Hogwarts. I ate some toast. And we walked to Hogsmeade. "What are we doing for Christmas?" I asked him. "Christmas? I usually just sit in my room amd read." He said. I stopped and stared at him mouth wide open. "What?! You've never celebrated christmas?!" I asked shocked. "Darling, I grew up in an orphanage. There was no christmas." He said looking ahead. "We are doing christmas shopping!" I dragged him behind me as he tries to protest.

I brough a small clutch with me that I charmed with the extension spell. "Okay! Tree? Check! Decorations? Check! Sweets and baking stuff? Check! Presents? Shibit." I forgot presents. I already brought Tom his christmas and birthday presents. I drag Tom around all the shops to buy presents for our friends.

"Please I am beggin you, let's go back!" He said. "Wait I-" I couldn't finish my sentence because he already threw me over his shoulder. "Tom! Put me down!" I said kicking my legs. "Darling you forced me to do this." He said and I huffed as we made our way back to Hogwarts. He finalky putted me down once inside the gates and I ran to the common room. I started to set up the tree with the help of Tom and I showed him how to decorate it.

I wrapped all the presents which took me till the evening to do and started sending it out via owls

I wrapped all the presents which took me till the evening to do and started sending it out via owls. For Ronnie I got a whole make up set that has 10 layers. For Abraxas I got the new ancient cursed objects books with a knife which causes extreme pain and Hallucination of one's biggest fear. For Black I got a leather bag he couldn't stop talking about with a box of sweets. For parkinsons I got a box of books. Orion I got an expensive watch which you can extract your wand from. Lestrange I got books on pranking and a few objects. For Tom I got an estate. Where do I get the money? Well it helps if you are the grand daughter of Gellert Grindelwald. I also got him a new diary where rhe words dissapear when you write and only if you speak parseltongue you can see the words. Tom is a year older then the rest of us so I put the estate on his name.

 Tom is a year older then the rest of us so I put the estate on his name

So yeah, the mansion did need a lot of work but luckily we have magic. I put the papers of the estate in a flat box and wrapped it.

"Please come to bed." Tom groaned rubbing his eyes. I laughed as I joined him in bed and snuggled towards him. I really do hope things stay this way.