When the Clock Strikes | One...

By HinaHira3

"๐‘‡๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ, ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘๐‘ฆ." ๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘–๐‘“ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘๐‘˜... More

Author's Note
When The Clock Strikes
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 2.1
Chapter 2.2
Chapter 3
Chapter 3.1
Chapter 3.2
Chapter 3.3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 7.5
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Special Chapter : Celine
Chapter 10
Chapter 10.5
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 13.5
Special Chapter : Photographer's POV
Chapter 14
Chapter 14.5
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 16.1
Chapter 16.2
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 19.1
Chapter 19.2
Chapter 19.3
Chapter 20
Last Chapter : The Clock Strikes
Author's Message
Extra Chapter : 5 Years Later

Chapter 5

127 6 0
By HinaHira3

[Toru's POV]

I plan to invite Aisha to have dinner so that I can thank her and apologize and also explain what really happened last night. I reserved a private room at my favorite restaurant. I hope she accepts my invitation when I asked her later.

I rushed to her office after our recording and thank God, she's still there. I see that she's already wrapping up that's why I knocked on her door and start asking her. I'm nervous because she seems like she doesn't want to accept it but my heart jumps as said that she accepts my invitation and I help her to wrap up.

On our way to the restaurant which is a little bit far from the office, only the music playing in the car is all we can hear and I looked at her and she seems enjoying looking outside the windows.

Sh*t, she's so cute. 

We arrived at the place and get ready to enter the restaurant. After we take our order. I see her staring at the window again. She's really enjoying the view huh.

 I pulled out my phone and secretly took a picture of her. Then I saw her she took a picture of the view. To break the silence, I start a conversation with her.

When I get back to our unit I immediately text her to the number I secretly get on her application letter she sends to us before. HAHAHAHA Sorry for that. I set the icon to the photo I took earlier.

I blushed and smile as I saw the photo again, then Taka sends a message to the group

10969 𝐘𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐚'𝐬 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞

𝑇𝑎𝑘𝑎: 𝐻𝑜𝑤'𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑒𝑟 (𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒)?💕

𝑇𝑜𝑚𝑜: 𝑁𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑖𝑖????😲

𝑅𝑦𝑜𝑡𝑎: 𝐷𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑒𝑟 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒? 𝑊𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝐴𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑎-𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛? 👀

𝑀𝑒: 𝐵𝑎𝑘𝑎!! 𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑎 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑂𝐾.

𝑅𝑦𝑜𝑡𝑎: 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒? 🤔

𝑀𝑒: 𝑤𝑒 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑎𝑛 𝑒𝑥𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙.

𝑇𝑎𝑘𝑎: ℎ𝑚𝑚𝑚...

𝑅𝑦𝑜𝑡𝑎: 𝐻𝑒𝑦 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝐴𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑎-𝑐ℎ𝑎 𝑆𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑠?

𝑀𝑒: 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡?? 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒??😳

𝑅𝑦𝑜𝑡𝑎 : [𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝]

I view the photo and I smile as I see the caption

𝑇𝑜𝑚𝑜: 𝑆𝑜 𝑢𝑛𝑓𝑎𝑖𝑟 𝑇𝑜𝑟𝑢, 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑚𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑎𝑣𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑢𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑡. 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑢𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑏𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑠, 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑢𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒.😭

𝑇𝑎𝑘𝑎: 𝑌𝑎ℎ 𝑠𝑜 𝑢𝑛𝑓𝑎𝑖𝑟 𝑇𝑜𝑟𝑢-𝑠𝑎𝑛 💔

𝑅𝑦𝑜𝑡𝑎: 𝑀𝑜𝑟𝑖-𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛, 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑛𝑜𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛\'𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑏𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑒

𝑇𝑜𝑚𝑜: 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔'𝑠 𝑐𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐼 𝑔𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑠

𝑀𝑒: 𝑌𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑟𝑜!! 𝐵𝑦𝑒 𝐼𝑑𝑖𝑜𝑡𝑠

𝑇𝑎𝑘𝑎: 𝐻𝑚𝑚𝑚𝑚𝑚... 𝐼 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑛 ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑀𝑠. 𝐷𝑖𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑜𝑟 ℎ𝑢ℎ 😍

𝑇𝑜𝑚𝑜: 💖💕😍💖💕 𝐶𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡𝑜𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑜𝑤

𝑅𝑦𝑜𝑡𝑎: 𝑀𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑜...💖💖

I left them because they will not stop teasing me okay. The reason why I don't bring them there is that it was really expensive and I know that those three can eat as much as they want and in the end when the bill is out, we're going to play janken and you know I always lose. -_-

I lay on my bed as I search her IG account and I saw that it was private so I sent a request to follow and when I saw that the three idiots are already following her account. 

WHAAAAAATTTTT SO UNFAIR...

I put on my story the photo I captured earlier. Then I start to sleep because tomorrow is another busy day.

---

[Aisha's POV]

[Next day: 7 in the morning]

I woke up and start to prepare myself for work. I decided to eat breakfast in the café nearby the studio. After preparing myself. I received a message.

𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐮

𝑇𝑜𝑟𝑢: 𝐺𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑀𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔. 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑜 𝑡𝑜 𝑜𝑓𝑓𝑖𝑐𝑒?

𝑀𝑒: 𝑌𝑒𝑎ℎ, 𝑤ℎ𝑦?

𝑇𝑜𝑟𝑢: 𝐼'𝑚 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑜𝑢𝑡𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒. 𝑆𝑒𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 😊

Seriously? As I open my door to leave, I saw him leaning on the other side of the wall, browsing his phone while waiting for me to step out of my unit. When he saw me he smiles. 

Woah how handsome.

Me: "Why you didn't knock?"

Toru: "I don't want to interrupt your preparation"

Me: "Why did you wait for me?"

Toru: "Hmmm... wanna grab breakfast together?"

Me: "I'll only agree if it's not your treat."

Toru: "Fine.. fine.. I'd agree."

Me: "Btw how long did you wait?"

Toru: "Not that long, I just get out of my unit when I texted you."

Me: " I see, then it's my treat today" *smiles*

Toru: "Then I'll eat the most expensive dish" *laughs*

Me: "Go ahead" *chuhckles*

We take a walk since it was nearby and the studio is also near our apartment building. We choose a seat that is safe from not seeing him by the people. We enjoy our breakfast and I got a call from Yuka-san informing me that she's been out of the country for two weeks so I should.

After we eat our breakfast, we just walk to go to the studio. We passed by a pastry shop and I said that I'll buy something for the staffs and for the band members to say thank you for the party and for the acceptance. As we arrived in the studio, I immediately go to my office to start my work.

At lunch, Tomo-san invited me to join them since they are eating outside so I decided to go with them (Tomo, Ryota, and his wife) while Taka and Toru have a meeting with Goto-san so we take our lunch first.

I met Miss Michelle, Ryota-san's wife and she was super really nice. We have a great conversation and she asks me. I got nervous when she said that she thinks my face is familiar and she saw me somewhere but she can't remember when and where. I'm afraid that she may recognize me but she tells me that she may be mistaken me. 

*Sigh*

What a relief. But don't get me wrong, I'm not a con artist or impersonator. It's just a long story to tell.

After lunch, we go back together to the studio. I saw a delivery man coming from the studio. I wonder what it is. When we passed the receptionist, he said that there's a delivery for me. When I saw it, there are 3 flower bouquets and 2 boxes. Tomo-san helps me to carry it to my office. I thanked him for the I start to look at it to know who is the sender.

The first one, a big bouquet containing blue carnation and pink roses is from the university where I graduated.

The 1st box is containing my diploma and other academic files related. The remaining 1 is containing a wristwatch and journal notebook from the university as an honor gift since I graduated with the highest grade in our batch.

The second one with a mix of different variants of pink and white flowers arranged in a box with three gifts is from my favorite aunt, Yuka-san. 

Of course, I was happy to receive it but on the third one, the last bouquet...

I feel a little sad when I see who is the sender of it. Yeah, I'm happy but my chest is getting heavy. Later on, Yuka-san called

Yuka: "Did you received it?"

Me: "Yes Aunty, thank you so much, I appreciated it."

Yuka: "I'm glad you like it, sweety."

Me: "Yuka-san, Is mother here in Japan?"

Yuka: "Huh? what do you mean?"

Me: "Hmm.. nothing, just you know ..."

Yuka: "I don't hear any news yet but don't worry I'll inform you if she's here. "

Me: "Ah.. okay thanks, then I'll end this call."

Yuka: " Okay okay, Bye sweety."

Me: "Yes, bye. Thank you again."

Now my office is full of flowers and the day ends with getting home carrying those flowers with the help of one of our staff with the same direction.

-- To Be Continued --

Aisha's IG story: 

Photo of the view  from the restaurant with a reflection of Toru but not that visible] with a caption "What a nice view ❤️. Thank You 😊"

Toru's IG story: 

Photo of  dished from the dinner with a background of the view with a caption of Good Night. 

Aisha also accepts Toru's request to follow, Aisha already following the three before she became their creative director. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

834 31 3
Not long after their relationship went public, we managed to interview this rock couple Takahiro Moriuchi and Toru Yamashita, both members of the Jap...
20K 504 25
โ ๐™’๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š, ๐™– ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฅ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ.โž ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ: 09/11/23 ๐™€๐™ฃ๐™™: 12/19/23 #1 Tokyorevengersxreader 1...
5.3K 159 14
Her first love cheated on her. Her parents were never there for her when she most needed them, and she was merely a punching bag for them whenever th...
12.1K 521 15
A story about a girl who became a fan of ONE OK ROCK and a hater of Toru Yamashita who is her Guardian Angel. Book One Started 04142016 ; Finished 08...