Love Worth Dying For (RusAme)

xxxbrandikaixxx द्वारा

Trigger warning: Abuse, self harm/suicide, trauma/violence, homophobia (For storytelling purposes, I fully su... अधिक

The School Bully
Super Ultra Mega Prank Wars
Just Like Prison
Girl of my Dreams
Revenge
The Fight
Exploration
The Truth
Math Tutor
Comrade
He's Not a Monster
Childhood
Improvement
Finally Appreciated
Party!!!!!!
Seven Minutes in Heaven
Graduation
The Loch
Game Night
Nightmares
Gulag
Awakening
Coming Out
Gay Best Friend
Pet Russian
Dad's Toy
Homophobia
Regrets
Apologies
I Hate You, I Love You
Lemon

Welcome to the Red Parade

1.2K 31 38
xxxbrandikaixxx द्वारा

Warning: G-notes (If you know it you will understand) And also yes parts of this chapter is based off a song.

*Flashback*

Lines of men in red and gold suits lined the city streets, playing their instruments to a large crowd. My dad picked me up and put me over his shoulders so I could see the spectacle.

"Daddy, who are those?" I asked.

"Why that's the red parade." My father replied. He was easily the tallest man there so my head hovered above all the other countries.

"What does the red parade do?"

"They are here to support the revolution. A world where everyone is equal under the law and there are no poor countries." I watched in awe as the men danced on a float that was decorated to look like a tank. A world where there were no poor countries.............sounded like the perfect world.

"There are so many countries in this world that suffer under the law. Two countries can commit the same crime yet one receives a far worse punishment just cause they don't have as much money or isn't dressed as fancy as the other country."

"Sounds awful................"

"Son when you grow up, I hope you will stamp out those capitalist pigs. The ones who think they can do whatever just because they have a higher place in society. Those are the real demons of this world."

"I hope I do too."

*Back to present*

United Soviet Socialist Republic. USSR. Soviet Union. My dad went by several names. But his comrades called him "Hammer Sickle" after the golden symbol above his eye and his love for building and fighting. You think I was tall, he was even taller, about 6'7. He was feared my many, but if he was on your side he was a great ally. He had 15 kids in total, but I was the only one that got his height. However most of my siblings have a different mother from me, except for Bel and Ukraine. Speaking of which I lived with my dad because they split up when I was very little, shortly after Bel was born. I barely have any memories of her. All my other half siblings lived with their moms, and I barely visited them. I heard some of them are either dead or have gone off the deep end. I had a few older sisters that I never saw but because I'm the eldest son my dad saw me as the "alpha." Because of this I had more expectations put on me. He either yelled at me, beat me, or took away my dinner whenever I didn't meet those expectations. He had strict rules on food and only fed us when he needed to. He said it would "help us become tougher." In a way I think it worked, as the starving feeling almost never got to me. But at the same time it made me really skinny and I was never used to big meals.

One other thing about my dad, his job was to build houses. In fact he actually built my childhood home all by himself, over the course of a few years. It wasn't quite as fancy as America's house but it was up there. He said he built his own house so the pigs wouldn't be leeching off of him and to feel like he earned it. I lived in that house until he died, and when he did the government took it from us. That was the first time I realized how cruel those pigs really were, taking my whole childhood away from me just because there was no eligible heir to the house. We were forced to live in my Babushka's house, which was much smaller and she could barely afford rent and food yet alone get us gifts. I had become one of the poor countries, the victims of society that my dad feared the most.

I decided to search Babushka's wooden dresser in the living room, the same one that had the dolls on it. On it I found a few papers. One of it had a drawing of a country that had a large X scribbled over his face. It was the same country from my nightmares, Germany's father. Every country feared him, as he was an awful man. He would kidnap innocent countries and force them to do his slave labor, until they died from exhaustion or he killed them himself. He was my dad's worst enemy, and they both swore to end each other. I flipped to the next piece of paper, which was a journal entry. I took the pieces of paper to my room and sat down on my bed and began to read the entry.

"I had only been able to save one of them. All the others had been killed by Reich. It was so sickening, what that man had done. He had killed the whole family of this poor innocent girl. Luckily I was able to save her. I made an attempt to kill Reich that day but he managed to escape. That girl though, there is something so special about her. I fell in love with her the moment I saw her, and I gave her the night she deserved. If Reich and his Nazi army come back to hurt her I will protect her with my life. It's the best I can do."

I flipped to the next sheet of paper.

"I managed to take a boy that Reich was holding captive. His name is Poland, and he told me he is friends with Reich's son. He looks no more than preschool or kindergarden age. I feel bad for that boy's friend, is he even aware of the terrible things his father has done? Not like Reich pays any attention to his son. That's why I need to protect both of them. Treat them like my own children. No, our children."

I flipped to the last paper, which was by far the longest.

"I had done it. I had finally done it. I had manage to track Reich down in an alleyway. Or, more like he made another attempt to kill me, and I managed to corner him. He fired a couple shots of his Luger at me but luckily his cockiness got the better of him and he missed both shots before his gun jammed up. He tried to tackle me, and I'll admit he was strong. But due to my taller height I was able to overpower him. He threw punches at me but I crossed my arms to block the hit and pulled out my combat sickle. It was much easier and safer to carry around than my AK so that's what I used against him. I held the weapon up to his throat, and fear began to settle into his eyes. Police sirens echoed in the distance and they were getting closer and closer. I knew it was over for him since he had several warrants out for his arrest. The cars pulled up to the alleyway and the fuzz had cornered us, and I dropped my weapon and showed them my hands. Reich still was holding his gun so they knew who had shot it. Reich was pinned to the wall and arrested. A few days had passed and I heard Reich had died on the way to the police station. An autopsy was done and he had traces of cyanide in his blood. A glass vial was found in his coat pocket that was also lined with cyanide. His death was ruled as a suicide. He was the last country I expected to commit such a cowardly act. But that made his death even more satisfying. His body was buried in an unmarked area in the woods, where nobody mourned him. The police offered me a reward for me aiding in the capture for the most wanted man in the world, but I declined. I didn't need the money, I could die happy now knowing that I had won against my worst enemy."

I put the papers down and I decided to hang them up on my wall. Or whatever was left of it since I destroyed it thrashing about in my nightmare. As I was hanging up the notes I had just realized something, today is Father's day. I hated that day ever since my dad died, and I remember it like it was just yesterday.

*Six years earlier*

It has been a few hours since dad went to the store to get milk. He hasn't come back yet. Like, what was taking him so long!?!?!? It was just milk!!!!!!!! I decided to go into the living room where Bel and Ukraine were playing.

"Where's daaaaaaaaaaaad!?!?!?" I groaned. The two were still playing with their Christmas presents.

"Probably in a traffic jam." Ukraine mumbled.

"Traffic jam my ass it's been three hours and the grocery store is like two miles away." I groaned.

"Ooooooooooooooo Ruski said a bad wooooooooooord!!!!!!!!" Bel teased.

"Shut up!!!!!!!" I groaned.

"I'm telling!!!!!!!!!!" Bel continued to taunt me.

"Well the snow is pretty bad." Ukraine added. Then I began to worry. What if he was in a car crash!?!?!!?? What if.........uh.............a tree fell on him!?!?!!?!? I sat down and tried to play with my siblings but he still didn't come back. And I couldn't shake the thought.

"That's it!!!!!!!" I'm looking for dad!!!!!!!" I announced.

"What you can't to that you're only twelve!!!!" Ukraine shouted.

"And you're only ten!!!!!!" I yelled back. "Plus you can take care of yourselves, and I'm sure dad will understand."

I slipped on a jacket, boots and a scarf and stepped out into the snow, which was falling heavy but not too heavy. I only put on a light jacket cause I actually didn't mind the cold. Winter is my favorite season. I loved the way snow looked at night and the way the falling snowflakes looked like stars in the night sky. I also brought a flashlight with me so I could see and a pocket knife just in case. I followed the road. The ground was slippery but there was no traffic jam or accidents. I managed to walk all the way to the grocery store. By now, it was closed. Panic was now setting in full time. Where was dad!?!?!?!

I searched in around the woods by the house. Surprisingly I knew my way back. Eventually I did find a car with a flat tire. Wait, that was dad's car!!!!!! I peeked inside, he wasn't there.

"Dad!?!?!" I shouted. "Dad, where are you!!?!?!?!?

I stared deeper into the woods and I found snow that looked to be a darker shade. I ran over and turned my flashlight on. It was a trail of blood. I gasped and followed the trail, my heart racing. Luckily the snow had stopped falling or the blood would've been covered up. Eventually I came across someone lying in the snow, next to a huge puddle of blood stained snow. The man was grasping at a wound in his chest. I got closer and my heart sank when I saw who the man was.

"Dad!!!!!!!!!!" I shouted and ran over to him.

"Son, how did you-"

"Dad are you okay!?!?!?!?!" I felt my face heat up.

"Some country............in a white cloak..............he shot my tires." His voice was husky and filled with pain. "I tried to run, but he shot me, right in the chest. He took off his cloak. His face was red with a blue cross and white stars in the middle of that cross............and then he ran off and left me here." His voice was getting weaker and weaker.

"Dad...........come on.............get up.............." He tried to get up but then he fell right back down. I've never seen him like this before. He began to cough up blood. A white foamy substance was now dripping out of his mouth. That's when I realized how bad the situation was. I couldn't believe..............someone shot him...............

"S-son.........." he groaned. "Don't worry about me." I held his hand which was now ice cold.

"Dad no.............you have to get up please!!!!!!!!!!" His hand cupped the back of my head and then went limp. I checked his pulse, and his heart was not beating. I began to panic and do the only thing I could. I picked up his phone and dialed the emergency number. I began pushing my hand on his chest and began doing CPR, which my dad had taught me. But that only caused more blood and foam to come out of his mouth.

*G-note starts playing*

"Dad...............please..................get up................" My face was now super hot and tears began to come out of my eyes.

*G-notes intensify."

"Dad...................."

"DAD!!!!!!!"

"DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

25.7K 468 17
decided to drop this, the most atrocious and humiliating shit ive ever wrote. update;: decided to end it onceand for all, had to sacrifice my life ge...
16.7K 435 13
Russia has been depressed for a long time, until he one day decides to get a job at a coffee shop to save up some money and move away from home. Gues...
RusAme Oneshots Jay_J द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

56.7K 809 9
(WARNINGS: CRINGE) Fluff and maybe NSFW. 4/26/2020: #101 - rusame 4/30/2020: #486 - rusame
48.4K 1.2K 43
!Warning! This story contains bullying, suicidal thoughts/actions, abuse, self-harm and A LOT of blood, you have been warned. This story is NOT meant...