In Between

By Bails701

You're an FBI agent at the BAU, something you've always wanted to do growing up. And now, you've made it, at... More

1. The Beginning
2. The Beginning: pt. 2
3. An End to A Remarkable Begining
4. Unpredictable
5. Girls Day
6. Girls Night
7. The Hardest Thing
8. Inconveniece
9. Opening Statements
10. Proceedings
11. The End Result
12. The Celebratory Dinner
13. Surprise, Surprise
14. Choices
15. Decisions, Decisions
16. An Unexpected Case
17. John A. Monroe
18. Harley
19. Panic and Reassurance
20. Stella Rhodes
21. Nick Gray
22. New Colleagues
23. Thursday
24. Friday: The Party
25. Fourth of July
27. The One With The Wedding
28. Ivy
29. A Fresh One
30. The Talk
31. Betrayal
32. Moving Day
33. The 28th Birthday
34. Back In Virginia - Filler Chapter
35. The February Agreement
36. Official - Filler Chapter
37. Different
38. The Boston Reaper 2.0
39. The End Of The Ghost Murderer
40. The Finale
41. Acknowledgements and Things

26. Ready

242 3 103
By Bails701

Previously: Rossi threw a Fourth of July party and Spencer covered your ears while the fireworks went off.

It's been a week since the party. Penelope has been taking Harley(with your permission of course) and teaching her how to walk down an isle. JJ and Emily decided to have their wedding in August. August 14th to be exact. You and the girls decided to go wedding dress shopping and bridesmaids shopping. And because Rossi is Rossi, he's decided to pay for everything. Literally everything.

You were all meeting at The Bridal Room. It's about and hour and a half away and you were all meeting there at ten. It's about eight-thirty. You bid Spencer goodbye and gave Harley some pets.

You get there and see that everyone else was there. After walking into the group you all walk in. There's a little area complete with champagne and various snacks. JJ goes first and after a few fittings she finds the perfect one. It's a mermaid type of dress with off-shoulder sleeves that stop at her elbow. It's plain and simple, just how she likes.

Emily decided against a dress and picked out a lacy red jumpsuit. It has spaghetti straps with a lace bodice. She instantly fell in love with it and knew it was for her. Now onto bridesmaids.

Tara: "Did you pick any colors Penelope?"

Penelope: "I was waiting for Emily and JJ to pick their wedding outfits first."

Emily: "What about blue?"

JJ: "Emily, red, white and blue?"

Emily: "Oh damnit."

JJ: "What about black?"

Emily: "What is this, a funeral? Did Y/N or I die and we just forgot about it?"

Y/N: "Well black does go with everything. But what if we did a darker shade of red for Emily, and a different shade of white for JJ?"

JJ: "I like that idea, Emily? Penelope?"

Penelope: "How about a wine color for Emily's side, and a beige for JJ's side?"

Emily: "Sounds perfect to me." She says smiling.

Y/N: "What're we going to do with Harley?"

Penelope: "I'm going to make her an outfit!"

Y/N: "It all makes sense now."

Penelope: "What does?"

Y/N: "She keeps making me wrap her in a blanket and she walks around in it." You say chuckling then sipping your champagne.

Penelope: "Oh that reminds me, can she come over to my place tonight?"

Y/N: "For like a sleepover?"

Penelope: "Yeah!"

Y/N: "I don't see why not."

Penelope: "Perfect, thank you!"

Y/N: "Do you need anything?"

Penelope: "Nope! I've got everything!"

Y/N: "Alrighty. What time are you getting her?"

Penelope: "Is five-thirty good?"

Y/N: "Yeah, it should be fine."

Penelope: "Thank you!" She gives you a hug and you hug her back.

You and Tara ended up getting matching bridesmaid dresses. They were both ankle length, a wrap design on the bodice, with two thin straps. Penelope chose a beige wrap dress that had waves at the end along with a piece of fabric that tied into a bow along the waist.

After everything was purchased, you all said your goodbyes and went your separate ways. You make your way home at around twelve. When you walk in, Harley jumps all over you and you see Spencer reading a book on the couch.

Spencer: "Hey love, welcome back home." He says placing his book down.

Y/N: "Hey, whatcha reading?"

Spencer: "To Kill A Mockingbird."

Y/N: "Ah Harper Lee."

Spencer: "You've read it?"

Y/N: "Who hasn't? I read it my Junior year of High School."

Spencer: "Oh cool."

Y/N: "What chapter are you on?"

Spencer: "The last one."

Y/N: "When did you start reading it?"

Spencer: "An hour ago. I decided to take my time with reading it."

Y/N: "I'm not even one bit surprised." You say chuckling.

Spencer: "What do you mean?"

Y/N: "Even if you tried to take your time, it would still take you less time than the average person to finish it."

Spencer: "Oh."

Y/N: "I don't mean anything bad by it, I promise." You say giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Spencer: "Did you have fun?"

Y/N: "Yep! Emily picked out a red jumpsuit, and JJ went with a simple wedding dress. Tara and I are wearing matching dresses, Penelope picked a beige wrap dress and she's gonna make Harley an outfit. Speaking of Penelope, she's coming over and picking up Harley at five-thirty."

Spencer: "Oh wow. Seems like you had an eventful day."

Y/N: "I did." You say smiling.

Spencer: "Are you hungry?"

Y/N: "I could eat."

Spencer: "Would you like a sandwich? I went shopping earlier."

Y/N: "You went shopping?"

Spencer: "Yeah."

Y/N: "How'd that go?"

Spencer told you all about his shopping trip while making you both sandwiches. At some point he got frustrated because there were items that were in the wrong place. Like a loaf of bread in the open freezer section. He had decided not to fix it because then he'd be at the store the entire day and it seemed like a waste of time. Especially since it would've gotten messed up anyway. After the sandwiches were made, you selected chips and you both went into the living room. Spencer then told you how it went with him walking Harley. You had wished to be there to witness everything. She had gotten excited seeing her dog friends and she ran and pulled the leash so hard that Spencer had flown for a few seconds. After the entertaining story, you both were finished.

Y/N: "Hey Spence?"

Spencer: "Yes?"

Y/N: "Could you read to me?"

Spencer: "Of course, do you want me to read To Kill A Mockingbird?"

Y/N: "Yes please."

Spencer picked up the book and went to the first page.

Spencer: "When he was nearly thirteen, my brother Jem got his arm badly broken at the elbow..."

You laid your head on his chest and focused on him reading. It calmed you and you eventually went into a deep sleep.

~

Penelope had came by while you were sleeping. You had woken up at around six. After walking around you see Spencer sitting in the bed.

Spencer: "Hey, how'd you sleep?"

Y/N: "Good, why didn't you wake me when Penelope came?"

Spencer: "I figured I'd let you catch up on sleep."

Y/N: "Oh, well thank you." You say while climbing into the bed.

Spencer: "You're welcome."

Y/N: "Hey Spence?"

Spencer: "Yeah?"

Y/N: "I think I'm ready."

Spencer: "Ready for what?"

Y/N: "You know what I'm talking about..." You say while straddling him.

‼️WARNING: THE UPCOMING CONTENT IS FOR MATURE AUDIENCES. THIS WILL BE THE ONLY CONTENT I'LL WRITE ON THIS TOPIC‼️

"You're absolutely sure you want to do this Y/N? I don't want you to feel pressured." Spencer asks making sure you're ready. "Yes, absolutely. I feel ready, and comfortable doing this with you." you tell him reassuringly. "You'll tell me when you're uncomfortable? Or if it hurts?" he questioned. "Yes, I pinky-promise I will Spencer.". Spencer gives you a nod in agreement. He pulls you into a deep kiss. "Can I take your shirt off?" he questioned once again. "Yes, all I ask is you be gentle, otherwise you can do whatever you want without asking." you replied in a breathless tone. "You're sure?". "Yes. I'm giving you consent.". He nods and begins to strip you. First the shirt and your pants, you're now half-exposed to him. Spencer lays you down and kisses from your lips...to the side of your neck...then to your collarbone. He easily unhooks your bra and it slips off. He states in amazement, "Wow...they're beautiful...". "Thank you Spencer.". He moves your underwear to the side and rubs circles on your clit, slowly and gently. You inhale sharply in the minimal amount of pleasure. "You okay?". "Mhm." you say slightly biting your lip. He goes a little faster, but still gentle. Spencer pulls you into a kiss while inserting his fingers. You slightly moan into his mouth. "Spence, can you go into the first drawer into my nightstand..." you ask. He nods. He removes his hand which makes you slightly gasp. He looks and sees a vibrator. "Would you like me to use this on you?" he questions. "Yes please." you say in a beg-ish tone. He climbs on the bed and slips your underwear off. You spread out your legs, granting him access and a full view. He presses a button and it vibrates instantly. He gently rubs it around your vagina and then he places it on your clit. You grip the sheets a bit. He grabs your breast while basically helping you masterbate. He clicks the button making it vibrate faster. You moan a little bit more out of pleasure and your legs shake a little. He kisses you deeply while you moan into him, again. He turns off the vibrator and you whine a little. "Be patient my love." He places it down then lowers his head. He takes a taste of you. You've been eating pineapples. His tongue goes deeper. A warm feeling pooled in your body and made a knot in your stomach. As he was licking every crevice of you, he rubbed your clit with this thumb. You moan louder, and every time you did, he'd do more tricks with his tongue. Eventually he stops licking and starts sucking on your clit. You throw your head back and grip onto his hair. After a minute or two, the knot in your stomach unravels and heat courses through your veins. Your eyes roll back and you moaned louder than you have before as you grip the bedsheets. You came. This was a new feeling. Something you've never felt. With Nick it was always about pleasuring him, it was never about you. But it's completely different with Spencer. He was all about pleasing you and fulfilling your needs. He made you feel like this multiple times. You wanted to return the favor. Your moans must've excited him, because there was a bulge from his pants. "Lay down for me." you say slightly demanding. "Why?" Spencer says while raising a brow. "It's my turn to pleasure you now.". You pull down his jeans and boxer briefs. His dick is upright as soon as it's released. You lick your lips and gently kiss down his 8 inch shaft. You lick from the base to the tip. Then you wrap your lips and slowly bob your head while using little suction. He seemed to enjoy your work so far. For some unknown reason you didn't have a gag reflex. Well I mean you did have one when you smelt certain things, but otherwise you didn't have one. You started to go faster and he groaned. You decided to do show him some tongue tricks of your own, and with that he groaned louder. He eventually came and you swallowed everything. You also made him eat pineapple, because you didn't want to taste anything salty. And you were glad it worked out. You came up and wiped your lips with your thumb. "Wow...Y/N, you're just...wow..." he said speechless. "Well you're not so bad yourself Dr. Spencer Reid." you say smirking. You reach your arm over to the drawer and pull out a condom. You open it and place it on him. He grabs your hips and you gently slide down on him. You gasped because of this. You started to bounce and he grinded into you. He eventually flips you over and does some work of his own. He gives you some hickeys above your breasts and on your sides. You moan in ecstasy. Eventually you both came together and it sounded like music, harmonious even. You both lay next to each other, breathless. "Are you okay?" Spencer asks while out of breath. "Yes, one hundred percent." You reply trying to catch up with your own.

‼️IT'S SAFE TO READ NOW‼️

You needed to pee, but you couldn't get up.

Y/N: "Hey Spencer?"

Spencer: "Yes my love?" he replies.

Y/N: "I can't get up, I need to pee."

Spencer: "Oh, let me help you with that.".

He pulls up his briefs and pants then carries you to the bathroom. He gently places you down on the toilet and you pee.

Spencer: "Are you okay?"

Y/N: "Yeah, why?"

Spencer: "I'm not saying that I didn't enjoy that, because I did, but that was sudden. And I figured because of your past, you wouldn't be ready to do that for a while."

Y/N: "Honestly, I'm surprised with myself too. But you're different, you're nothing like Nick was. Nick was a horrible person, and I'm glad he's dead." You say while finishing up.

Spencer: "Okay, well, do you want a bath?"

Y/N: "That seems nice, thank you. Would you like to join me?"

Spencer: "We'd be sitting in our filth, I don't understand why people enjoy them."

Y/N: "After I'm done with mine, I'll show you why they're enjoyable."

Spencer: "Alright, if you say so."

Spencer draws some warm water into the tub and let's you have some privacy. After relaxing for about twenty minutes, you're able to get out of the tub and wrap a towel around you.

You drain then re-fill the tub and add some bath salt and bubbles. You call out to Spencer to have him come in. He takes off his pants and underwear then slides into the warm water.

Y/N: "Relaxing right?"

Spencer: "Yeah, it is."

Y/N: "Would you like a toy ship so it's more 'manly'?"

Spencer: "I mean, it would be fun to have."

Y/N: "See, baths aren't that bad huh?"

Spencer: "They're very relaxing."

Y/N: "Alright, I'll leave you be."

Spencer: "Okay, thank you."

Y/N: "You're welcome." You say chuckling while leaving.

You dry yourself off and get into some comfy clothes. After picking up your discarded clothes that laid on the floor, you threw them in the hamper. You go onto your phone and start to call your Mom. After a couple more minutes Spencer came out with a towel around his waist. He quickly grabbed some clothes and got dressed. He sat next to you on the bed while you were on your call.

Mom: "Hello?"

Y/N: "Hey Mom."

Mom: "Oh hey sweetie, how's it going?"

Y/N: "It's good, how's everything over there?"

Mom: "Oh it's great, Sergio is doing great, how's Harley?"

Y/N: "She's amazing, she's at Penelope's right now."

Mom: "Why?"

Y/N: "She's making Harley a dress for Emily and JJ's wedding, you remember them right?"

Mom: "Oh of course I do, they're getting married?"

Y/N: "Yep! I'm one of Emily's Bridesmaids."

Mom: "Make sure Spencer takes pictures, how is he anyway?"

Y/N: "Well he's right here if you wanna talk to him?"

Mom: "Pass me along!"

You hand Spencer your phone and they talk for a little while. Then after a few minutes he hands you the phone back and you both say goodnight.

You turn the lights out and plug in your phone. Then you and Spencer get into a cuddling position and fall asleep peacefully.

A.N:

Hey y'all😀 As I previously stated that will be the only smut scene because I literally hate writing smut. Anyway, I hope you all are enjoying and as always, pictures of the outfits I horribly described will be included below <3 (also ty to miesha for lowkey helping me w emily's, also while writing i realized i had emily in a red pantsuit when she proposed too LOL)

~

Tara and Y/N's dress

Penelope's dress

Emily's pantsuit

JJ's dress

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 3.3K 39
You've been in the BAU all your life. You grew up with your boss, SSA Aaron Hotchner, and his wife. When you found out they were getting married, you...
502K 7.9K 38
Hotch has always been attracted to the young BAU agent and perhaps she feels the same? But what happens when his attraction becomes something more? ...
129K 2.3K 29
Hotch x Reader You joined the BAU at a fairly young age, little did you know it would not only become your life but your family. When Jason left you...