Bullet Hell DxD (High School...

By RockyJMoon

High School DxD: Bullet Hell DxD (OP Reimu Trap Reader x Harem) You, the protagonist. After having been kille... More

~Bio~
~Girls in Harem~
1: The Despair Sisters
2: So This Is Kuoh Academy
~Girls in Harem 2~
3: ORC
4: Cutting Edge
5: KD-0079
6: The King & Queen
7: Meeting
8: Sitri
9: Competition Time!
10: Familiar Time!
~100k~

0: A Trap Descends

9.8K 167 144
By RockyJMoon

Just for a little clarity. Somethings will be different. One for instance, Gasper will be a girl.

________________________

We see a man with long red hair, and a woman with silver hair in a maid outfit.

They were walking down a dark flight of stairs.

Grayfia: "Might I ask where we are going, my King?"

Sirzechs: "Since no one is around, I might as well tell you. Remember the Summoned Project a long time ago?"

Grayfia: !

The Summoned Project was created long ago to help shift the tides of the war. They would summon either a human or a legendary beast from another universe to fight alongside them. Of course, multiple attempts failed horribly. Of course the Angels and the Fallen Angels had the same idea. They failed as well.

Sirzechs: "I believe we finally have a shot at this. This one will be successful."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

They are now in a dark room, there was a large pentagram in the middle.

Sirzechs: "You know. I have heard that the humans have created stories with a similar concept."

Grayfia: "I am well aware of that. Plus, how do you know this one will be successful?"

Sirzechs: "I had a visitor appear before me, from another world. She gave me what I needed to complete the summoning."

Grayfia: "She?" A dark aura surrounds her.

Sirzechs: "D-Don't worry. She's long gone." He was shaking a bit in fear.

Grayfia: "Ok."

He brings out a slip of paper.

Name: Y/N L/N

Sex: Male

Grayfia: "It says this person died recently in a world similar to Earth. He appears to have a lot of power. It also says he came from an abusive home. Honestly, why do humans have to be so cruel to their own children?"

Sirzechs Lucifer places the paper on the ground. Then what appears to be a King Chess Piece on it.

Sirzechs: "This is the piece we used to try summoning the others. Do not fret. He will be on our side.........I hope."

Grayfia: 💢 "You hope?"

He then recites a special incantation. After about a minute, the circle glows and the piece disappears. Then he brings out an orb and throws it in. It was the final piece in the summoning.

Then, smoke surrounds the circle. They see a small figure in the center.

Sirzechs: "Huh? Odd, it said there the subject was male."

The young "girl" looks around.

Grayfia: "I believe that is a boy. Though, I have no idea why he is dressed as a shrine maiden."

Sirzechs: "Hello. My name is Sirzechs Lucifer."

Y/N: "You're joking, right?"

Sirzechs: "Hm?"

Y/N: "Is you name actually Lucifer? Bullshit."

Grayfia releases a sinister aura. You start shaking in fear.

Sirzechs: "Anyways. Yes, what I speak is the truth. I'm a Devil. Specifically, I'm one of the 4 Great Maou. I was told that you would be aware that you would be assisting the Supernatural."

Y/N: "Kinda. I mean, there was the possibility she was lying."

You start muttering a bunch of negative/paranoid stuff.

Sirzechs: "This may be rude, but are you a....boy?"

Y/N: "Yeah. I like cosplay. And I like to cross dress. Got a problem with it?"

Sirzechs: "Not at all."

Y/N: "Though, you could be lying. There's also a rather small chance you'll betray me."

You start muttering again.

Grayfia: "My King."

Sirzechs: "Yes?"

She shows him something on the paper. The Maou's eyes widen in disbelief.

[Overcautious]

(Stop music)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>Flashback>>>>

We see our little Trap sitting down at a table, surrounded by an endless sea of clouds in an everlasting darkness. On the other side of the table was a young woman with a revealing pink dress, along with a number of white veils around it. And long brown hair covering her eyes. We'll call her Shiro.

Y/N: "So....I died?"

Shiro nods.

Y/N: "How did I die exactly? It's kinda fuzzy."

Shiro: "You see. You were in the hospital for about a week and you went brain dead. Eventually they had to pull the plug."

Y/N: "Oh. That doesn't really explain how I got there."

Shiro: "On your way to a convention, you pushed a little girl out of the way from an incoming truck."

Y/N: "Oh right. An honorable death. At least I didn't go out like Kazuma Satou."

(You should know who that is.)

Shiro: "You're taking this surprisingly well."

Y/N: "Yeah, I'm dead. That's that. I'm actually a little surprised I didn't die from my shitty dad's abuse, or that time my older brother purposely pushed me down a flight of stairs."

Shiro: "That's horrible!"

Y/N: "Yeah. At least I won't have to see any of them again."

Shiro: Why would someone be so cruel to this cute child. Cute?! I mean he is pretty cute. REALLY cute! It's hard to believe that he's a boy.

Y/N: "Why are you staring at me like that. Are you judging me or something? Questioning my-

Shiro: "Stop. First thing's first. I'm going to reincarnate you to another world."

Y/N: "You're....gonna isekai me!?"

Shiro: "That's right."

Y/N: "There's a chance there will be a catch to this. Like I'll die in a short time. Or I'll get betrayed like Naofumi in Rising of the Shield Hero. Or-

Shiro: "Stop!" *Sigh* "No catch. Although, I have to explain to you how this new world works."

>>>>Later>>>>

Shiro: "That covers about everything."

Y/N: "Ok."

Shiro: "Now, any sort of powers you would like?"

Y/N: "Well....."

>>>>>5 Minutes Later>>>>>

Y/N: "That just about covers it."

Shiro: "Ok."

Y/N: "Heh?! Woah, um..... I didn't think you'd take me seriously."

Shiro: "You earned it. Plus, you have what I call an Unlimited Potential graved into your soul that most Otherworlders get. I don't feel like explaining all the details. Most of the powers will come slowly. First, training."

Y/N: "Training?"

Shiro: "To help practice your new abilities. This may take a while though."

Y/N; "I dunno how to thank you."

Shiro: "Well...."

>>>Present>>>

Y/N: "So basically, I had to train in this void place for like several months. It was awful. I also had to choose which race I wanted to be. So I chose Devil."

Sirzechs: "Interesting. Why is that?"

Y/N: "Well, being an Angel made it seem like I couldn't do the things I wanted. Fallen Angel, seemed like a lot of work, and there was a high chance I would be looked down upon by the Angels for whatever reason. Plus, I've been told the followers of God can be kinda....corrupt. Plus I've never really been into religion. So if I chose one of those two, it'd be kind of a slap to the face. Devils on the other hand may be weak to the Angels and Fallen's attack, but I looked into it, and Devil seemed like the easiest. Plus I got to do what I want, most of the time. Nothing bad."

Sirzechs: "Interesting viewpoint."

Grayfia: ?!

Y/N: "Anyways, I'm gonna help you guys out with whatever you want."

Sirzechs: "I'm very glad to hear that."

Y/N: "But on a few conditions. Number 1, I want absolute freedom."

Sirzechs: "Huh?"

Y/N: "I wanna do whatever I want, and only be called for unless you feel it's really important."

Sirzechs: "That can be arranged. I'm assuming you already know how Evil Pieces work. And you have the King Piece. You can even create your own Peerage if you like."

Y/N: "2, I wanna place to live. And I don't wanna have to worry about bills and what not."

Sirzechs: "Done."

Y/N: "3, is that I won't betray you."

Sirzechs: "Umm..ok."

Y/N: "....And you won't betray me. Seems simple enough."

Sirzechs: "Ok. I know just the place to have you live."

Y/N: "Arigato, Zechs."

Grayfia: "That's Sirzechs Lucifer to you!"

Sirzechs: "Grayfia."

Grayfia: "Sorry."

Sirzechs: "Now then."

Y/N: ?

>>>>>>>>>

We now see they are in a purple meeting room. There was a table with 4 seats. 3 people were sitting there. They were the other 4 Great Devil Kings. A twin tailed girl named Serafall Leviathan, a green haired man named Ajuka Beelzebub, and a bald man named Falbium Asmodeus.

(Before you say anything. It's very hard to find a good picture of Falbium. So no picture of him.)

Falbium: "I never would've imagined that the Summoning would be successful."

Sirzechs: "And now it finally did. Please give a warm welcome to Y/N-

Y/N: "Reimu."

Sirzechs: ?

Y/N: "Y/N Reimu."

You decide to name yourself that because you kinda looked like Reimu already, plus you asked Shiro to give you to ability to shoot out magic like a Touhou character.

Ajuka: "I am Ajuka Beelzebub."

Falbium: "Falbium Asmodeus. Nice to meet you, young lady."

Serafall: "My name's Serafall Leviathan."

Y/N: "Thanks, but I'm a guy."

3 Devil Kings: "Huh?!"

Sirzechs: "It's true."

It was no exaggeration that they were shocked.

Ajuka: "What is with the Shrine Maiden outfit then?"

Y/N: "I like cosplaying."

Serafall: .......

Grayfia/Ajuka/Falbium: Oh no!

Serafall suddenly disappears from her seat and grabs your hands.

Serafall: "My soulmate!"

Y/N: "Heh?"

Serafall: "I'm so glad I'm not the only one who likes Cosplay!"

Sirzechs: "Sorry about her."

Y/N: "It's ok, really?" Blush

Eventually they discuss living arrangements for him in a town called Kuoh. Along with asking if he wants to go to school, which he accepted. They also told him they needed to keep this a secret for now.

Y/N: "Alright."

Sirzechs: "Good. Now let us discuss where you will be living in Kuoh."

Y/N: "It better not be a trick."

Sirzechs: *Sigh*

You shake hands with the Devil Kings, sealing the deal of your partnership. What you didn't know, is that your arrival.....

.....could lead to a huge impact to this new world.

<To be continued|

—————————————

And that's the prologue.

Also I have it some thought, and another girl for the harem.

Mukuro Ikusaba

—————————————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.5K 612 13
Issei Hyoudou, a young man who holds the title of the Red Dragon Emperor, realizes that he has been used as a tool to free Rias from her arranged mar...
5.6K 253 16
This story is about our hero going to another world and his main objective is to hunt otsutsuki. He will be sent to dxd world. There will be some sur...
63K 1.4K 37
A boy who has dealt with too much trouble his whole life found himself a bad situation. What began as a struggle and stressing out. Then it became wh...
1.7M 15.3K 60
Inspired by @Astro_Reaper22 and @TheWidowMaker, I decided to make a dxd x male reader(this is my first book so don't hate on me okay?) Disclaimer: I...