Revelation Of The Chosen (Boo...

By RJS416

Magic is not real! Ancient History is just a part of someone's fabrication put into books. Shark and Troy do... More

Thank You to Supporters of the RW
Prologue
Chapter 0: A Distant Past
Chapter 1: The Skeptics of Magic
Chapter 2: The Dark One's Journey Begins
Chapter 3: Ancient History
Chapter 4: The Rothom Archives
Chapter 5: To The Museum
Chapter 6: Intruder in the Halls
Chapter 7: The Egyptian Exhibit
Chapter 8: The Clash
Chapter 9: Mesmerizing Words of Terror
Chapter 10: The Final Guards
Chapter 11: Mummies Alive
Chapter 12: Stolen Scrolls
Chapter 13: Pierce Through to Another Time
Chapter 14: The Mysterious Stranger
Chapter 15: A Thousand Questions
Chapter 16: The Thief and The Thunderer
Chapter 17: Hungry Inhabitants
Chapter 18: An Unexpected Ally?
Chapter 19: Fight Thunder with Fire
Chapter 20: Secret Revealed
Chapter 21: The New World Observed
Chapter 22: A Warning from the Trees
Chapter 23: Competition and Bullies
Chapter 24: Giant Dangerous Arachnids
Chapter 25: Rise like the Winds and Devour like the Water
Chapter 26: To Trust or Not to Trust
Chapter 27: The Hidden Underground Den
Chapter 28: The Forest of Intensions
Chapter 29: The Mermaid's Scream
Chapter 30: The Nylus Rainbow Scale
Chapter 31: Perils of the Island
Chapter 32: The Questioning Begins
Chapter 33: The Hyods
Chapter 34: The Ruincrucians
Chapter 35: Panthora and General Chrome
Chapter 36: Battling Vegetables
Chapter 37: The Cries of the People
Chapter 38: Land of the Mist
Chapter 39: The Return of the Hyod of Wind
Chapter 40: The Hyod Council
Chapter 41: The Balance Between Light and Dark Tipped
Chapter 43: A Dangerous Encounter
Chapter 44: Grave News
Chapter 45: Vulnerable
Chapter 46: Confrontations and Conflicts
Chapter 47: Revelation Of The Chosen
Chapter 48: Doublegangers
Chapter 49: The Radiant Warrior
Chapter 50: New School, New Curriculum
Chapter 51: Training Day
Chapter 52: War of Words
Chapter 53: Lord Rothom
Chapter 54: The Second Great War
Chapter 55: A Traitor
Chapter 56: Provoked and Unapologetic
Chapter 57: Secret Training
Chapter 58: Heartfelt Goodbyes
Chapter 59: A Trap Set
Chapter 60: Falling Warrior
Epilogue

Chapter 42: The Messiah of Darkness

258 33 41
By RJS416

If fear and terror themselves walked in the utterly dark room they would be scared and cowering in a corner from the aura of the presence in the room.

For in the room sat a man or what appeared to be a man, on a large rusty silver throne. His uncloaked right hand was the only part of him not concealed.

The luminous red gasoline lantern assembled on a rickety cobwebbed covered, silver side table was the only light in the room.

The man's hand was grey and wrinkled with long black fingernails and it looked like it was slowly dying for it resembled that of a corpse.

The decrypted looking hand belonged to none other than the nefarious, the notorious, the evil, Omegon, The Messiah of Darkness.

He was the ruler of the Dark Empire, father and creator of the Ruincrucians, Panthora, General Chrome, the Dark One and a number of undisclosed others.

In front of him were two of his devious Ruincrucians, their silhouettes the only remnants visible with the aid of the lantern.

One appeared to be female and very tall with what appeared to be three pairs of curving spikes on her back.

The other appeared to be very small and short like a youngling. He was holding something circular in the palm of his hands which was not discernable in the dark.

"Has he been notified about the new disturbances which have entered our world?" asked Omegon in a hoarse and dying voice.

He reminisced about a conversation he had earlier with one of his trusted and strongest Emissary. A Traitor to the Light. The one who aided the Dark One to infiltrate the Rothom Archives.

The scene took place in a misty and sinister looking forest of pine where the air was breathless and stifling so no warrior, Beastial or tree could interrupt or overhear.

"I have been waiting for your words of insight," said Omegon.

"It was not my intension to keep you waiting. I was preoccupied by several unexpected events," replied the Emissary, draped in a cerulean robe and hood.

"Very well. Now, what news do you have for me?" asked Omegon in his menacing tone of voice, praying for his Emissary to deliver what he desired to hear.

"The Hyods, they are finally aware of the infiltration into the Rothom Archives. They know it was your Ruincrucian, the Dark One and that he stole several scrolls."

"However, they are not aware of how many were stolen, due to the absence of the great and misunderstood Hyod of Ice," replied the Emissary.

"How did they find out?" demanded Omegon like the dictator he was. "I thought you had Blackthorn and the rest of the Hyods befuddled even from afar."

"I am sure you have sensed the disturbances in the Order of Light and Dark, the balance," replied the Emissary.

"Yes, I have," replied Omegon. "So, it is true. He is back and mostly likely he has found them," deduced Omegon.

He had not felt such a feeling in a very long time. It was awful and painful, but he had to endure it, for it was content he felt and it was a dreadful feeling. It made him sick like a newborn youngling.

For now, with every step his Dark Warriors took, they led him closer to victory and the end of the Empire of Light. Now even the unaware, unbeknownst to himself Lord of Wind has also part take in his plan.

"Yes, Valliantious is back. There is no doubt he found them and now he has brought them closer to our grasp," asserted the Emissary.

"Unfortunately, he has also felt the disturbance in the Order and went straight to the Archives and found the dying Warrior of Metal, who disclosed to him what had transpired," continued the Emissary, very irate sounding.

"I will reprimand the Dark One for his failure to kill and dispose," exclaimed Omegon, heatedly. "However, it does not matter, as long as they are not aware of the important scrolls which have been taken."

Omegon waited for confirmation from his Emissary, eager for his Emissary's sake once more.

With a flick of a finger, and the uttering of a few words, the Emissary would be on the ground, screeching from the weight which would literally be on his shoulders pressing down on him until he cracked in two.

"They are not and it just looks like Blackthorn is an incompetent leader," replied the Emissary, unknown to him of what danger he was in.

"Excellent, but Valliantious will be a problem that has to be dealt with," exclaimed Omegon with furiousness in his voice.

There will come a day when Valliantious would fall and eventually lead the Warriors of Light to fail in his absence, without his guidance and cunningness. He could not wait for that day and time.

"What do you have planned for him?" asked the Emissary, very anxious.

"Do not worry," answered Omegon.

This was not a subject he wished to further discuss with his Emissary. Though his Emissary was on his leash, that leash dangled before the Light and could end up harming his ultimate goal.

"I will take care of it, report to me when you have more words of wisdom."

Omegon returned to the dark room to hear the answer his Ruincrucian had to deliver to him.

"He has been well informed and is currently preparing for an assault against these disturbances," replied the female Ruincrucian in a cold and calculating voice.

"How are you feeling my Lord? Are you still weak from all the manipulations?" asked the smaller Ruincrucian in a youngling like voice.

"Yes, however, I am slowly recuperating but need a stronger remedy," replied Omegon.

"Then I will send message to him to get a stronger one," exclaimed the little Ruincrucian.

"Hallious! He has the strongest remedies in the land. Tell him to get it from that House, to get the Convalescence Oil," instructed Omegon to the two.

Such an oil was given to him a long time ago in the Second Great War to help him quickly recuperate when he took the form of his Fifth Ruincrucian to do some deceiving to the Valikyteans (Vall-a-kite-e-ans).

"I will send word immediately," replied the female Ruincrucian.

She dematerialized, leaving behind a gust of white smoke and the man, the warrior whom still could scare Death herself even with the predicament of ailing health which plagued him.

+++

Night fell upon Apprentice Hall and the thunderstorm was still bustling in the sky and on the ground. The Apprentices of Thunder, Water and Wind were out studying once more.

A devious Spectre with no good intention stepped foot on the hallowed land protected by the gifts his brother the Dark One procured from the Archives.

He was dressed in a black cloak, concealing his face. He materialized onto the grass field in front of the House of Metal.

Drenched by the rain, he made his way quickly up the short marble staircase. He rammed his way through the twin metal door and observed the dim lighted atrium, only to see the metal and garnet couches and blue staircases abandoned.

He appeared to know his way around the House and headed directly into the west wing straight to the Chamber of Remedies.

He kicked the metal doors with his metallic armoured leg. He noticed four large metallic shelves with different shapes, sizes and coloured vials.

"Ascendos Etium Convalescence Oil," he uttered.

A vial of bloodcurdling red liquid with a tulip cork levitated itself over to his armoured hand. He quickly clutched it and placed it into his cloaked arm, onto a hidden latch.

He immediately made his way for the atrium. He reached its massive doors when it happened. He was confronted by a fully armoured Metal Warrior.

The Metal Warrior shouted to him, the intruder, the Dark Spectre, with an authoritative tone while pointing, "I demand you halt. You are of no force of Light and must be disabled at once."

The cloaked Spectre began to laugh loudly at his oppressor. The warrior before him was not a match for his numerous talented skills and abilities. He had faced this warrior before in combat and easily defeated him.

"I will make you swallow your laughter," bellowed the Metal Warrior.

The Spectre yearned for the battle, to demonstrate his abilities once more; however, his master was in dire need of the oil he had just pilfered.

He was constricted by time and authority. A Hyod might also arrive and ruin his fun or even worse, his life. Irown (Eye-ron) needed to be disposed of and fast like the garbage he was.

"You ignore my warning, then so be it, your life is in my hands," said a tough sounding Irown.

The first advancement in the clash was made by the Metal Warrior. He charged at the Dark Spectre with full speed while heaving out his bronze sword.

As he got closer to his opponent, the Dark Spectre heaved his body into the air and spun like a whirlpool, forming several silver fire rods which hurled themselves at Irown.

Irown, quickly dematerialized out of the way and the rods smashed into the marble floor and were extinguished immediately.

"Another time," said the Dark Spectre. "I promise we will finish this battle, another time."

He took the sudden opportunity and ran into the storm as it downed on him torrential rain. He was about to dematerialize when he felt something dangerous heading towards him. It was two shards of metal severing through his cloak.

"How dare you!" said the rotating Spectre, furiously. "You wish to play? Then let us play."

The cloak slowly fell off to reveal his true identity. He wore white chrome armour and a claw tear on his chestplate. It was General Chrome, without his helmet off. His true identity revealed to a horrified Irown.

"How could this be and of all warriors. It is you who parade around as The General?" said a stunned Irown as he stared into the silver white eyes of General Chrome, the real cold and deadly eyes of General Chrome. 

Question:

1) What do you all think about our first actual glimpse of Omegon, the Messiah of Darkness?

2)  Irown knows the identity of the General, who could it be? Will Irown survive his encounter with General Chrome?

Thank you to those who read, vote and comment. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 15K 42
⭐ FEATURED ⭐ 02/16/2018 Longlisted, Wattys 2018 ✅ COMPLETE Jocasta's nineteen years of peaceful existence in a little village of the Kingdom of On...
4.3K 519 20
What are wings for if not for flying with dragons in the realm where islands float in the sky? The life of order and monotony is not enough for a win...
158 30 14
As a young girl I was sent away to an agency so they could protect me because of the dangers within my powers. My powers were so resourceful and magi...
17.3K 1.1K 28
[Wattys 2021 Shortlisted] [Wattpad Editor's Pick] [Featured on Wattpad's Fresh Reads List] *** When an asteroid crashes into the moon and pushes...