The Deal (Billdip one shot)

Od brandnewusername

Bill was summoned for an interesting and rather perverted reason... ___________________ Yaoi, smut, pics aren... Více

The Deal (Rewritten)
Bonus!
Bonus 2!
Bonus 3!
Extra!
Hi
Art
Different Behavior (Willdip)
Supposed Anonymity
Topic of Moving in
Pretty boy (Willdip)
Just Say My Name

Dreams (Willdip)

1.8K 41 21
Od brandnewusername

Dipper grit his teeth an unknown hand cupped his face, wringing his bound hands uselessly under another hand pinning them. He was also blindfolded and stripped to his underwear, to make things worse. When a finger wandered near his mouth, he tried to bite it, cursing as he missed.

And the unknown man straddling him laughed softly.

"Damn you!" Dipper growled at him, baring his teeth. "Take off this damned blindfold and release me!"

Whoever he was laughed again, pinching his cheek with clawed fingers. He released his cheek soon and his hand traveled to his neck, pausing as if to squeeze around it, but then continued downwards to his chest.

Coward. Dipper thought, noticing when the hand stopped for a moment.

Then the hand lifted off of him, the figure above him also moving. Dipper frowned, wondering what he was planning. When he settled between his legs, he got a clear idea of his intent.

"Bastard, let me go!" Dipper yelled, trying to twist away. But he was held down by something. He didn't know what the hell it was, but it was probably something like telekinesis holding him down.

Dipper tensed when the man shushed him, spreading his legs apart, claws just barely puncturing his skin. A clear warning. So, he kept still, forcing himself to keep his breath steady as lips kissed his inner thigh. A whine involuntarily left his lips when they sucked and bit gently at his skin.

He flinched when they bit harder at his embarrassing sound, relaxing when they licked the bite. Or licking at the blood, Dipper realized grimly.

"You, fucking bastard," Dipper growled, teeth grinding. Because, no one fucking marks him, Dipper Gleeful!

The man chuckled darkly, letting his legs go. He hovered above him, the bed dipping where he placed his hands beside his head. Dipper swallowed, bearing himself for whatever will come next. He felt the man kiss his jaw, trailing down to his neck, pressing too-sharp teeth against his skin.

Dipper panicked, thinking he was about to rip his throat open when-

"Hey, wake up."

Dipper flailed about, eyes wide open as he lashed against whoever was near him. He bared his teeth, not really seeing his sister until she slapped him. Hard.

"What the hell is your problem?" Mabel sneered at him, eyes narrowed in annoyance.

Dipper ignored her, focusing his breathing until he calmed down. It was just a nightmare. Then he realized what Mabel had done, as his cheek stung when he felt it.

"What the hell, Mabel?" Dipper hissed, glaring at her.

"You tell me, Dipper," Mabel retorted, crossing her arms. "You just nearly attacked me! For waking you up, no less."

They argued a little more, which Dipper was a little grateful for, as the nightmare drifted away from his thoughts. In the corner of his eye was Will, standing in the doorway. Likely awaiting orders, Dipper supposed.

He forgot all about the demon as he continued to send veiled insults at his sister.

The rest of the day flew by Dipper, discussing business with important people and when they might give a show to the hicks of Gravity Falls. After the last talk, he felt a sudden sluggishness fall over him, and his desk looked more and more comfortable than even his soft bed, just begging him to lay his head down and shut his eyes. Even for a few minutes.

So, he did.

________

But when he opened his eyes, he was in a bed, blindfolded.

Not again. Dipper thought, conjuring enough annoyance in hopes to put down that flittering panic in his heart. Fuck, he hated recurring nightmares.

Hands that he hadn't quite forgotten yet grabbed his legs and dragged him down the bed, startling him. He focused on staying calm, ignoring those claws that trailed down his bare sides, stopping at his hips. His mouth went dry when they continued downwards, tearing the only clothing he had in this dream in the process.

"Stop," he said, trying to keep the tremble out of his voice.

Dipper didn't really expect him to stop, as he didn't listen to him before. The hands stayed where they were, his underwear just barely hanging on its threads. One hand left his hip and traveled to his thigh, squeezing gently.

"Take off the damned blindfold," Dipper demanded, wondering if it would work.

It didn't.

The man -Dipper didn't really think he was a man at all anymore- laughed softly, the hand resting on his thigh squeezing harder, on the spot Dipper just realized was where he had bit him before.

He bit the inside of his cheek, determined to not make any sound, to not give the thing any satisfaction at hearing him be vulnerable.

Then-

"Sir, it's past 12."

Dipper flinched at the soft touch on his shoulder. He looked up to see Will, who looked quite handsome to his bleary eyes. Then snapped out of it and slapped the hand away, ignoring that he missed the slight warmth of it immediately after.

"Don't touch me," Dipper hissed, glaring at the demon.

"Of course, sir," Will looked down, his usual glum look gone. Strange.

Dipper brushed it off and set off to his room, though he didn't think he'd be eager to sleep if it meant he'd return to that fucking dream. So he took a book, didn't matter what it was, and kept the lamp near his bed on, fighting the sleepiness that worsened as he got in bed.

He won't fall asleep until he felt certain that he wouldn't be getting back into that dream. He won't, even as he closes his eyes for a small moment.

Instead of being in bed, he was pushed up against a wall, his hands were bound by rope that was now connected to somewhere in the ceiling, keeping him hanging there. He began to hyperventilate when he felt those hands spreading his legs, a hot tongue wrapping around his cock.

He involuntarily moaned at the sudden pleasure and he could feel tears running down his cheeks-

Dipper snapped his eyes open, his fingers clenching the book too tightly, ripping the pages they were currently on. His face was hot, hands shaking, and unable to focus. He brought a shaky hand to his cheek and was appalled that he was still crying. He dropped the book and wiped at his cheeks furiously, anger replacing fear.

Damn it all, he refused to be shaken by stupid nightmares. There was much, much more terrifying things he'd seen before, that should be worse than some messed up bdsm dream.

Hell, he remembers that first meeting with Will, how disturbing the demon proved he can be, before he and Mabel trapped him.

Fuck it, he can pull an all-nighter. He wants coffee.

"Will," Dipper said out loud, watching the demon appear beside him. "Get me some coffee, and maybe some alcohol."

Will frowned down at him, annoying him immensely. "Sir, don't you think you should sleep instead?"

"Are you questioning me!?" Dipper snapped, livid.

Fortunately, the demon remembered his place and apologized, leaving afterwards. Dipper continued to glare at the doorway, really wanting to hurt something. And that something was likely to be Will, whether he deserves it or not.

He clicked his tongue in annoyance, ignoring that smidgen of guilt that always tries to gnaw its way into his being, and returned to his book. Then realized how boring it really was and that was probably why he almost fell asleep, and threw it away. Where Will promptly appeared and picked it up again.

"Bring me another book, it better not be boring," Dipper warned, accepting the cup of coffee Will gave him. Will nodded and disappeared, and he immediately downed the cup, ignoring how it burned his throat.

Will returned with a book, which, to his credit, was not boring at all. Dipper told him to count himself lucky and dismissed him, feeling wide awake and very into this book. He wouldn't be falling into any dream soon, he'd make sure of it.

When he saw the rays of sunlight just barely entering his room, he grinned, proud of himself for pulling through. He felt a little manic, due to the lack of sleep, and was ok with that. After he'd finished the book, he put a lot of thought into his plans for the day. Hell, he might even be a little nicer to Will, for bringing him an extra cup.

Yes, that's what he'll do. He'll convince Mabel to let him have half of the day off as soon as he sees her.

Then he promptly passed out.

Only to wake up to something wriggling in his ass. Dipper jerked, or tried to, since his hips were being held down firmly. At first, he thought his room was just pitch black, but that fucking blindfold was on him and he was pretty damn sure there was a fucking tongue inside him.

His face burned, feeling how deep it was in him. Once the shock of waking up to this went away, he noticed how thick the tongue was, much too thick for any human tongue, and fucking long too. Hell, it might've been the size of a dick.

A moan tore from his lips when the tongue pressed against something, a wave of pleasure washing through him, making him attempt to thrust against the bedsheets. Once the thing realized what it had pressed against, it went to touch it more, rubbing mercilessly against it. Claws dug into his inner thighs, squeezing and spreading him wider.

Dipper pressed his cheek against the soft bedsheets harder, trying and failing to keep quiet as he was racked by constant waves of pleasure, so much it was beginning to almost hurt. He couldn't take it any longer, his toes curling. He came with a strangled scream and spilled against the bedsheets, collapsing against the bed.

He could do nothing but pant against the bed, feeling too drained as the tongue dragged against his insides as it slid out of him. He whimpered when the clawed fingers softly kneaded his ass, then groaned as his hips were pulled up, keeping him on his shaky knees.

Dipper's eyes widened when something pressed against his loosened hole. It wouldn't- not so soon after he'd come, right? Right?!

When he heard it groan after rubbing against him, he realized it would.

"No, stop-" Dipper whined, trying to crawl away from it.

"I'd appreciate," it suddenly said, the shock of being spoken to, other than being laughed at, Dipper quieted. "If you'd stop referring to me as a thing."

"Fuck you," Dipper spat, wondering why that voice sounded so familiar to him.

It, Dipper thought spitefully, sighed. Then he panicked when its cockhead pressed against his entrance, which was already wet and loose from the tongue-fucking it gave him earlier, threatening to slip in.

"I'll take off that wretched blindfold if you promise to behave and refer to me as a person," it said, sparking his interest.

Dipper was already so far from having control that he considered it. He wanted to keep being a petty bitch, but the ability to see where the hell he was and catching a glimpse of just who this person was was much too tempting. He swallowed and nodded, feeling too relieved when the damn blindfold was lifted off of him. He could see that the room was dimly lit, and the bedsheets under him was black.

Just as this happened, the man's cock slammed into him, a hand closing around the back of his neck and keeping his head down, making the man's intention clear.

Or, at least after Dipper got over the shock of having something thicker than a tongue inside him so quickly. He felt full, but not so full that he'd fear he'd tear something. He felt begrudgingly grateful that the man saw fit to prepare him rather than fucking him raw.

But, even so, he was angry that he was being kept from fully seeing the man, or whatever he was. He swore to himself that before this was over, he'd see exactly who plagues his dreams. And fucking kill th-

"Ah!" Dipper was jerked out of his thoughts by the first thrust. It didn't hurt, like he'd expect, just felt weird, full. He didn't have time to think about it before the man started thrusting deeply, grinding into his ass. Claws digging into his hip, barely threatening to tear into him.

When he found his prostate, Dipper couldn't care less about that.

Soon, he was a shaking mess, moaning and drooling on the sheets. He'd try to meet the man's thrusts and could barely keep the begging tone out of his voice when he'd try to demand that he keep hitting that spot.

Dipper was close, so fucking close and mind hazy, that he didn't react when the man released his neck and was resting against him, huffs and growls in his ear. His eyes opened when he felt sharp teeth sinking into his shoulder, catching a glimpse of blue.

"Shit," the man groaned into his skin, hips slamming into his harder. Dipper shut his eyes again, unable to think clearly as he came, clenching tightly around the man's cock. He went limp, barely processing the sensations of the cock pulsing inside him and spilling inside him.

He could feel true sleep incoming when the man slid out of him. He opened his eyes one last time to see that same blue appear.

"Will?" He whispered, before passing out.

The demon in question opened his eyes, gaze falling on the young man sleeping soundly in bed, fully clothed. He grinned at the slight flush in his cheeks that was fading away, tense shoulders relaxing as he slept on.

Will stood up from the dark corner and walked to Dipper, fixing his blanket. Then, understandably paranoid, he made sure that when the man woke up, he wouldn't be able to remember the dream, and then left. He closed the door and turned, flinching when his Mistress Mabel stood there, her intent clear on her face.

"Miss Mabel!" Will exclaimed, forcing himself to put on a nervous expression. "I must ask that you leave Master Dipper alone for the rest of the day."

Her mischievous expression fell, suspicion forming in her eyes. Shit, he didn't stutter. "Why should I, Will?" She snapped, her lovely face contorting into annoyance.

Will gave her a nervous smile, holding up something that quickly got her interest. Her eyes filled with glee, she quickly took the book from his hand and cackled quietly. Then she snapped her eyes back to Will and gave him a sly smile.

"Well, looks like you are good for some things, Willy," Mabel giggled, tilting her head. "I wonder what kind of reward I should give you."

She licked her lips in a salacious manner that had Will paling. He was about to decline in a way she hopefully wouldn't be offended by, but she started laughing loudly, making him pause.

"In your dreams, Will!" Mabel cackled, turning away. "There's no way I'd ever want my brother's sloppy seconds!"

Will watched her walk away, terribly relieved. He knew her words were meant to be degrading, but he couldn't care less. As far as he's concerned, there's only one Gleeful twin he could handle in that manner.

He grinned to himself at that thought, looking at the closed door behind him.

---------------

Later on, Dipper will wake up, confused and with his underwear damp.

Is it obvious I kind of got lazy around the end? Sorry :p.

Which is better, Dipper as the top or Will? I grew to like Will, mostly to try write him with less submission from Dipper and Mabel. Like I kinda explained last chapter.

Some explanation for this particular one is that Will has some leeway, unknown to Dipper and Mabel, and decided to take advantage of it.

Vote and Comment!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

39.7K 2K 18
This story is discontinued but feel free to go through and read/reread Furious by his defeat, Bill Cipher wonders how to get his revenge on Dipper, a...
289K 4.4K 18
I really like billdip so yea... fight me.
291K 6.7K 42
Do you like BillDip and WillDip? Well, this book fills your BillDip/WillDip needs! This book is a bunch of Oneshots that are suggested or my own idea...
13.2K 600 36
Dipper Pines awakens in the night, sweating, after a dream about a certain demon... But Bill is gone, he tells himself, fake reassurance. And failing...