Careless Whisper//R.R.

Galing kay ChingonaWardlow_

Ria Rivers is a young independent woman, who doesn't believe in love but has a huge secret crush on a Samoan... Higit pa

Prologue.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
Author's Note.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
VOTE
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
I will update soon but...
39.
See, I don't mean to brag...
40.
41.
Ugh Again....
42.
43.
44.
45.
A/N
Title Change..
46.
47.
.....
48.
49.
50.
NEW BOOK

33.

478 17 20
Galing kay ChingonaWardlow_

Ria.

I kept running and hiding. Hell, I luckily arrived at my locker room. I hid the title in my backpack. I remove my "disguise" and change my clothes and I heard a knock.

"It's Hunter.." I heard Hunter before I asked who is it, Fuck, I open the door..

"Hi."

"May I come in?"

"Yeah, am I in trouble?"

"You were about to be, but hey, I like that move you pulled attack and take his title. I won't say a word. Maybe you two should let a bit of ya personal problems be in this a bit. Just a little bit."

"That works, thanks Hunter." I shook his hand and he leaves. I jump onto Damian and catches me..

"Just drop me off at the hotel, I'm going to celebrate."

I gather my things, I shove the title into my backpack and I was about to put my backpack on but Damian stops me..

"I'll take it."

"No, because he'll suspect that I took it."

"Good thinking."

I changed into my street clothes, got my backpack and walk with Damian. We see Joe asking everyone if anyone saw someone with his title. 

He then looks in our direction. We continue walking past him. He threw a water bottle at me..

"Thirsty bitch."

"Hey man, what's your problem?"

"Damian, Damian, he is not worth it. Come on, don't waste your time."

"Yeah don't waste your time because she wants it now."

I stop and remove my earrings and backpack and toss them and jump on him. I throw punches at him, he's covering himself, Josh is trying to get me off of Joe, I bit his arm and continue punching Joe and bite him hard on the cheek like he's done to me. Damian pulls me away and  grabs my backpack and earrings. 

"Try me, bitch and the next time I'll stab you in the eye with my earrings."

We walk to Damian's vehicle and get on. He drives off and I was trying to calm down.

"Want to come to my house?"

"No, I need to cool off. He literally, ugh, you know what? I'm not going to let him get to me." I calm down a bit, wipe my tears and I felt his hand on mine..

"Sorry." I apologized..

"It's okay, I understand your anger. Hey, at least you took his precious item."

I smile and take out the title. I can't believe I took it. It feels so unreal.

Joe

"Damn Uce, your bleeding.."

"Well no shit, You saw the bitch attack me for no reason."

"Now you know damn well you provoked it. So what she with dude, look who you are with…"

"But to rub it on my face?"

"Uce, he's been with her since you threw a fit at your daughter's birthday party. He comfort her after you made her feel type of way."

"Whose side are you on?" 

"Man, fuck you man, I wasn't picking sides. Man, I'm out of here."

"Jimmy, Jon, Uce come back.."

"Let him go, shit he's just picking sides."

2 hours later..

I was home, Gionna was sleeping against that body pillow I've gotten her in case I wasn't home. She's so close to give birth to our son.

I was on Instagram and this bitch is Live sent me a quick video..

"What the fuck?" I whisper, but I noticed her lipstick was a bit messed up, had one lash and had marks on her neck. 

"Fuck. No." I said, I was fucking right.

Ria

He saw, I smirk as Damian was eating me out after he fucked the sadness out of me, basically blew my back out.

"Oh shit, Damian!" I gasp and grind against his face. No worries, he used a condom and I'm on Nexplanon, an arm implant.

"Que rica.."

He smacks my legs and starts sucking onto my clit, making me shake, he climbs up to me and kisses me.

"That was amazing, thank you." I smile and he lays down next to me. He removes the title off of him, and put it on the nightstand. 

I can't believe he fucked me as he was wearing the title. 

The next morning.

I got up and showered, then I got dressed and Damian was still sleeping. I pack my things and request an Uber. 

"Okay, I'll text you when I arrive home. My Uber is on his way."

"You don't want me to take you to the airport?"

"You need to rest."

"No, naw I'm fine, seriously. Cancel the ride, I'll take you to the airport."

"Damian, my flight is in 2 hours. You have to shower and get dressed and I'm already ready."

"Okay, fine. But you better text me, mamas."

"Okay, my ride's here. Thank you. See ya next week."

"Cuidate mami.."

"I will, tu tambien."

Joe.

I'm at the airport, ready to fly out to Vegas because who the fuck does this bitch think she is to send me that shit.

Then I see her sit down, I walk up to her and sit next to her..

"Stalker much?" She whispered.

"Hm, what was that video?"

"Oh me having a good ass time, not worried about a pressed ass fool like you."

I decided to text her through DM.

"He was eating you out huh?"

"YUP 😀 Puerto Ricans can eat better than Samoans."

"Oh baby, you wish that was me huh?" 

"Nope."

"Why are you flying to Vegas?"

"To see you."

"No, seriously."

"I'm serious but we can talk on the plane."

"You'll never give up huh?"

"No, see you got me fucked up that you're going to move on easily."

"Joe, seriously. I let you move on, why can't I?"

"Because you had my kid. I don't want my kid to have a new father either."

"You're ridiculous 🙄 you're still her dad."

"Then let me see see her, hold her and love her. Actually let me spend time with her."

"And hurt her? I can't trust you around our daughter, Joe. I can't, I feel like you won't give a shit about her and only care about the others."

Then we start boarding, we were the first ones in, she looks for her seat and finds it, then I find mine, next to her. 

"Oh shit." She sighed and we continue texting each other..

"What? Ria, you sound fucking crazy." 

"No, I'm not. I just don't fucking trust, bro. Besides, I don't want her around that Harley Quinn wannabe. Is she getting her ass beat?"

"No, she's pregnant and if she wasn't, I still wouldn't put my hands on her." I texted..

"Oh? Oh okay." She responds and puts her phone away, buckles up and we wait for the people to sit down so we can take off.

Minutes later, the plane was taking off. She leans her head against the window.  She obviously had her headphones on. 

I sighed, put my headphones on and fell asleep. Throughout the whole flight we didn't talk, only when she had to go to the restroom and I'd get us refreshments.

When we arrive at Las Vegas, she wakes up and stretches, we head out to the baggage claim and I stand next to her.. 

"Can I stay at your place? I promise I'll behave, besides I want to see my daughter."

"No Joe, I don't fucking trust you. Hell I don't even trust myself around you. Because I'll either fuck you, beat you or kill you. So no. Besides, you can afford a hotel room or airplane ticket to go back home."

"Nah, let me see my kid. I won't be a disturbance."

"Fine, for fuck sakes. But don't touch me or else, I'll beat the fuck out of you." She says before she grabs her backpack. Then I grab mine, we head towards the parking building. No ticket, wow. 

We headed home and I was hungry, though she didn't bother to ask or stop somewhere. She calls her dad on Bluetooth.

"What's up mija you've arrived?"

"Yeah, I'm driving home. Um, baby daddy is here too. I'll explain. Where are you guys?"

"Here at your place."

"Okay, I'll be there in 2 minutes." She sighs and we arrive, we grab our things and head inside. 

"Well if it isn't my princesa." Her dad greets, they hug..

"Well hello Joe, how are you? Are you two back together?" Sandra asked, I actually love the fact that Sandra support us being together, though unfortunately we're not..

"Okay let me make this clear. He's here to be around our daughter. I warned him if he tries to touch me that I will beat the fuck out of him." She says, she heads to her room and then comes back.

"I'll be back, dad. I'm going to see my daughter, come on don't you want to see her?" She sassed at me, we headed to Adreanna's room. 

We walk up to her crib and she was sleeping. I hold her tiny hand. Then she moves, stretches and then goes back to sleep.

Then Ria walks out and I follow her. I close the door and pull her towards me but she pushes me and slaps me harder than she did yesterday..

"Fuck Ria what the fuck?"

"I warned you, keep it up." 

"Damn Ria, don't make a big scene."

"I'm not, it's you. You're stressing me the fuck out. You're harassing me and shit."

"Harassing? Babe, if only you gave me another chance. You vanished just like that."

"I wasn't going to stay and take your beatings. Who knows what you could've done to me after the event, probably kill me."

"No, not even close. Babe me and you would've celebrated."

"Oh yeah, okay. I was fucking scared, I was fucking excited to watch you win, I was already ready to change my mind to stay because guess what? I had that planned. To leave your ass. I was so in love with you, I was but yet here you were thinking that your girlfriend who showed you nothing but love and respect was doubting you when I was actually fucking doubting that you'd lose..." Her voice breaks and starts hitting me. 

"Stop!" 

"Fuck you! Fuck you!" She screams, I hug her tight and let it all out..

"Let it out.."

"You're so mean, I understand that you have issues with me, but I don't deserve disrespect." She shoves me..

"I'm sorry, Dolores! It's done! I wish I can take back my actions. When I'm with Gionna I only see one face and it's you. I love you." 

"I'm done fighting, you know what? Go find a hotel. If you stay here, it'd be a problem.."

"Fine, I'll go, but you're going to regret it."

"That's fine. Move on with your life." 

"Fine. But don't cry when I marry Gionna.."

"That's fine, as long as you're happy."

I walk out of her room and slam the door shut. Her dad and step mom leave the house too, they probably heard us argue. 

Ria.

I tried calling Damian and he isn't answering. But they I receive a text from him.

"Look Ria, hermosa, don't take this as a bad thing but last night was great but honestly I don't see you that way."

"Figured, you could've said no. Thanks." I replied and turned my phone off..

What's the point of men? They're morons.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

64.5K 2.1K 49
This is a story Roman Reigns tells about his life over the course of a couple of years. Roman Reigns is currently going through the roughest time in...
145K 5.7K 90
How far would you go to be with your celebrity crush? A crazed fan befriends a woman, just to get close to her husband. Cover done by me This story h...
1.4K 84 8
Follow Joe and Shawnie as they navigate the ups and downs of Hollywood, Joe with his modeling and her acting careers. Him working closely with his ne...
372K 12.2K 109
♥WON BEST WRESTLER • CELEBRITY FANFICTION IN SUMMER WRESTLING AWARDS - MAY 2017♥ Highest ranking : November 2018 - 2 #joeanoai ...