26.

Ria.

The next morning..

I woke up, and got up all sad after last night. Like he cares how others feel but what about me? And to call me a cunt, that's something that is really hurtful to call me. 

I grab clean clothes and a towel. I grab my phone and Bluetooth speaker.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm just going to shower. Well first I'm going to check on Adreanna then shower."

"Can I join?"

"Not in the mood.." I say as I grab a bra and panties. Then headed to check on my baby,I see her smiling and screaming.

"Hey princess.." I put my things down, get her.

"Stinky princess, come on. Let's give you a bath first. But let's see what we are feeling, pink? Yeah, let's do pink with flowers."

"Need help?" Joe asks

"Yeah, can you prepare her bathtub? Warm, not hot."

"My warm is hot." 

"Here. I'll prepare her bathtub." I hand her to him.

We headed to the bathroom, I grabbed her little tub, prepared the water, squirted a little bit of shampoo..

"Okay, bring her…"

He brings in, she grabs onto him, and scream, he tries to hand her to me but she starts crying.

"I'll bathe her." He says, I hand him her sponge and her rubber ducky.

"Let me know if you need any help. I'm going to prepare her bottle." 

Joe

I felt the tension. She won't look at me. This morning she didn't give me a kiss like she usually does. 

I smelled breakfast, she's probably making breakfast for us. I was bathing Adreanna as she was splashing me. I rinse her and text Ria. 

"She's ready." 

I heard footsteps, she had her towel, I got Adreanna out of her bathtub, Ria wrapped the towel around Adreanna and took her to get dressed, I dumped the water out and followed..

"Babe, can we talk after this?" 

"Sure."

An hour later, she is closing the door quietly with her things in her hands, I look up and get up. I grab her hand and take her to our bedroom.

"Can we go have a bath?" She asks..

"Yeah, we can talk while you prepare.."

We headed to our Bathroom, she poured some body soap, and turned on the warm water. As soon it's ready I strip and get in, then she gets in and leans back, her back resting on my chest..

"You're not mad at me are you?" I ask her as I massage her shoulders.

"Just upset, I mean you've never called me a cunt. That hurt. What fucked me up the most though is that you give shitless about my feelings and you care about others feelings."

"Babe, look, that was the biggest mistake I've ever done is call you a cunt. Also, I think it's unfair for you to hate Gionna, you fucked my cousin."

"Did I get pregnant though? No. I know that doesn't matter but like you and her knew that night I was going to give you another chance. But who cares, we're back together." She says, then stays quiet.