the forgotten son of giants (...

By sansundertale35

izuku yagi was a abnormal boy all his life he was taller then the other kids. they all thought It was his pui... More

izuku's character bio
chapter 1 the beginning
chapter 2 confused ghosts ?
chapter 3 something to remember
chapter 4 welcome
chapter 5 a test of might
chapter 7 rage chad rage
chapter 8 trouble in the classroom
chapter 9 u.s.j
chapter 10 dealing and training
chapter 11 sports festival begins
chapter 12 fighting chad
chapter 13 the heat of battel
chapter 14 finishing with a bang
chapter 15 who are you?
chapter 16 swords are pretty cool
chapter 17 the Court of man part 1
chapter 18 Court of man part 2
chapter 19 meeting at the mall
chapter 20 fact to face
chapter 21 ebony black
prologue 1 product testing

chapter 6 frist day

10.4K 157 195
By sansundertale35

Izukus pov

It was the first day at U.A hight and I was walking with uraraka trying to find our classroom. Which for some reason was impossible to find.

Uraraka "man izuku at this rate we'll be late and on are first day "

Me "yeah this place is needlessly big "

Uraraka "well it must be normal size for you. Uh get it! because your huge"

Me ". . ."

Uraraka "OH LOOK ITS ARE CLASS LET'S GO "

she then ran into the class embarrassed and left me behind. So I walked to the realy big door and the first thing I see was the guy who stopped me in the exam arguing with my old friend bakugou.

??? "I must please ask you to take you feet of the desk it's disrespectful to the people who made them"

Bakugou "shut up ill do what I want four eye's"

Iida "ill have you know my name isn't 'four eyes' it's tenya Iida."

Bakugou "what type of school did you go to four eye's? "

Iida "again that's not my name and private school why?"

Bakugou "so you a elite hu ill enjoy crushing you"

Iida "crushing! Are you shore you are at the right school"

Ah classic Bakugou. But what I didn't know was that the newly named Iida what ran up to me and told me his name and school and how he was sorry about being a bit of a jerk in the entrance exam.

Iida "please forgive me for my rude behavior! "

Me "it's ok"

??? "if your here to made friends then I suggest you leave right now "

I look behind me where the tired voice came from and see . . . A man in a bright yellow sleeping bag drinking one of those jelly pouches. He then got out of his sleeping bag and told the class who he was.

Aizawa "my name is shota Aizawa and I'm your home room teacher"

The class was shocked and had the same "really this guy is are teacher look on there face" well except bakugou and a girl with long red and white hair. Aizawa then pulled are gym uniforms out the sleeping bag he was just it and told us to meet him at the testing ground in 5 minutes. He then crawled away in his sleeping bag like a worm.

I was getting changed in the locker room and had my shirt off when a guy with red spiky hair talked to me.

Kirishima "wow dude nice muscles there so manly I'm eijiro Kirishima by the way "

Me "nice to meet you Kirishima my name is izuku"

Then a guy with cool elbows and a nice smile asked me something.

Sero "How did you get the weird scare?"

He was pointing to the scare on my lower back and side .it was a round almost crater like scare.

Kirishima "Wow dude that's so manly how did you get it ?"

Me "oh yeah my dad shot me when I was 12 "

Everyone got real quiet after that. Then the small kids with purple balls on his head stopped looking at the wall and said something.

Mineta "Wow man that's kind of fucked up "

Kirishima "yeah man I'm sorry you had to go through that."

Me "it fine not like its the worst thing he's done to me"

After that we got changed and headed to the testing ground some people looked at me weird it was mostly some guys from the changing room and a girl it's phone cords of earlobes.

Aizawa "took you long enough now izuku you got highest in the entrance exam.stand of that circle a throw this ball as fare as you can with your quirk"

So I did what he ask I got a soft ball and walked to the circle and activated me glove and pulled my arm back for throw. But right as I throw it I felt like something weird happened to My quirk but my throw was still good.

It made some shocked waves and pushed some trees back. Aizawa was still looking at me While his phone told him the result. He looked at them in shock and showed it to the class.

804 meters

Everyone was impressed at the score and some got really excited at the prospect of using there quirks in the test but for some reason it made aizawa mad.

Aizawa "fun you say if it's so fun then who ever scores last will be expelled and izuku I want to speak with you after class "

Everyone one was one edge after that including my sister izumi. While bakugou and two other people were really calm. I did alright in the tests in my own opinion. But aizawa keeped his red glowing eyes on me when I did them.

Aizawa pov

This kid. He hasn't realised I've been erasing his quirk the whole time. but what I'm really excited about is the fact that he is till getting some of the highest scores in the test like in the grip test he completely crashed it and I mean he actually crashed the grip test device. that's not the most powerful he could of gone it broke before he could really try. It didn't stop 50 meter dash 1 second it looked like he disappeared and reappeared that how fast he was going. I don't know how he became so strong but I did know one thing all might is a fool for sleeping on this kid. He's breaking all his scores quirkless this kid is meant for something I know it. But the question is what ?.

But my thoughts where interrupted by bakugou katsuki running at izuku yagi with explosions firing off from his hand.

Bakugou "SHADO YOU BASTARD YOU THINK YOUR BETTER THAN ME ?!?!"

Izuku back was stunned and was distracted by talking to Iida and uraraka to realise bakugou was charging at him I was going to shop bakugou before he could hit him but something told me not to so I listened to it. At that moment he hit him on bear skin might I add nothing happened. Nothing no burn ,no mark nothing he didn't even feel it he only realised bakugou was behind him and started to talk to him like it didn't happen only for bakugou to stomp off.

Izuku yagi son of that blond idiot and the strongest of class 1-A a boy. How I didn't know about till 3 weeks ago might just be one of the strongest in U.A he could be on the level of the big 3. But my thoughts have to wait as I had to address the elephant in the room that is all might. He had been hiding behind the corner watching us so I had to talk to him first then izuku.

Me "hey all might I know your there stop being weird and say what your doing here "

Allmight "well i i was worried about my kids but I guess I was wrong to worry there quirks are as powerful as mine"

He said the with so much pride but to Me it just showed me how much he really knows his son. He probably thinks he uses his quirk the whole time .hell he probably doesn't know what he quirk can do but then again near do we.

Me "if you think he was using his quirk then your a bigger idiot then I thought"

Allmight "what do you mean?"

Me " that power he showed was his natural born strength and there where no quirks involved i made shore of that "

He just stud there looking at his son with shock. After that I decided it was time to talk to izuku then tell them there results. But I was stopped midway by one of my new students,   Kyouka Jirou.

Jirou "sir I'd like to talk to you about something"

Me "can I be later I need to speak with izuku about something important"

Jirou "but sir its about him "

That court Me off guard what could it be about?.

Me "alright go on I don't have all day"

Jirou "well I overheard the boy talking  in the locker room and he said something really concerning that I think the school should investigate"

Oh now I'm interested.

Me "really what did he say that was so 'concerning' ?"

Jirou "well someone asked him about his scare and he said he got it from being shot"

Well that is concerning to say the least who the well would shoot him?. From my first impressions of the kid he seems like a nice guy but i'll have to investigate more.

Me "did he say when or who did it?"

Jirou "yeah I think he said he was 12 when it happened?"

Jesus who would shoot a 12 year old. I'll need him to come to nezu's office after we speak And have a interview with detective Tsukauchi.

Me "thanks for the information I'll report this to principle nezu as soon as possible"

I was walking off again when she suddenly remembered something and told me something that made me want to kill someone.

Jirou "I just remembered he said he's own dad did it "

Well thats it I'm bringing him to nezu's office right now to see if what he says is true is so then we might just have the biggest scandal in the heroing world on are hand .

Izukus pov

Me and my new friends where waiting for Mr.aizawa to tell us the results when he came right up to us with a grime look on his face.

Aizawa "Izuku come with me to the principal's office now "

Iida "excuse me sir but I see a reason for taking Izuku to the principal. He has been a model student from my viewing "

Aizawa "im not talking to you I need to take Izuku to principal nezu .do.I.make myself.clear"

Well he said that with glowing red eye's so the likely hood of me saying no is nonexistent. Even then I would of just gone with him after he said it the first time.

Me "ok sir I'll come with you right away"

After that Mr aizawa walked me to principal nezu's office and told me to wait inside while he got some people.

Nezu's office was a very nice one it had a big bay window behind his large desk and chair and in the middle of the room was a coffee table with two green couches on either side. But there  is what looked to be a Teddy bear on the one on the right. Well it looked like a bear but it had the head of a rat tail of a cat and was in a dress skirt and vest with grey trousers and yellow high top shoes. And as a lover of all thing cute I when over and sat down next to it and started petting it's white fur. It was warm which was nice I almost felt like a real animal but there where more things about it. The scare on the eye was made of a different material and felt leathery. But it didn't take away is cuteness just gave it more character.

But my thoughts and petting where stopped when I looked at the doorway and seen detective Tsukauchi, hound dog and Mr aizawa looking scared.

Mr.Aizawa "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!"

me "am I not supposed to touch this?. Is it nezu's? "

Hond dog "it's not nezu's-"

Me "oh then who's is"

Hound dog "THAT IS NEZU?!?!"

Me "what?''

And I look down to see that the Teddy bear I've been petting and touching for the past 5 minutes was in fact alive and the principal of the whole school.

Nezu "well looks like my fun is over. Sorry for tricking you I just wanted to surprise you but I didn't anticipate you to start petting me"

Me "I am so sorry I thought you where a cute stuffed animal "

Nezu "well is quit all right as long as you don't do it without my permission.  But what is it you wanted to talk about Mr.aizawa"

Mr.Aizawa "uh. Well it's come to light that what has happened to izuku was more server then we thought"

Nezu "oh and what do you mean by that ?"

Mr.Aizawa "well its come to light that there might of been physical abuse as well as neglect "

Nezu seemed a bit shocked by that and then looked back up at Me as he was still on my lap.

Nezu "is what Mr.aizawa says ture young izuku? "

Me "well not really I was never purposefully harmed and even then it's not like I could feel it "

Tsukauchi "but he did harm you? "

Me " well yeah but I'm sure he would be very sorry if he could remember"

Hond dog "ok so I'm getting a feeling that you called me here because of this right?"

And by "this" I could only assume he means the situation. But really what sparked it I don't think my dad would of told anyone he did something to me other then my mom and sister but still is weird they randomly asked about it.

Me "sir sorry to ask this but what sparked this meeting ?"

Mr.Aizawa "one of your classmates informed me of the conversation you had in the locker room"

Me "oh the scare. Yeah as I said before my dad didn't mean to hurt me and like I said before he would of never shot me if he remembered me"

Tsukauchi " so your telling me that you dad. The symbol of peace took out a guy a shot you?"

Me "yeah"

Hond dog "and you see no problem with that?"

Me "well is not like I could feel pain after he locked me out of winter I got really bad nerve damage so I can't feel  pain anymore "

Nezu "ok I would edvise you tell detective Tsukauchi everything that happened to you and after you finished you go back to call with you friends"

Me "ok sounds good"

Aizawa's pov

After he left with detective Tsukauchi it took till the end of the day till Tsukauchi came back and even then when he walked in he looked like he seen someone trample a kitten right in front of him.

Me "so what did he tell you? And how much is true? "

Tsukauchi "all of it "

Hond dog "what do you mean all of it?"

Tsukauchi "every word that boy said was ture and even the stuff that sounded to messed up to be true was true"

Nezu "care to to tell use what happened to him?"

Tsukauchi "where do I start. Well since the age of four he had to steal leftovers from his family to eat and even then it was in the trash. He got locked out the house sometimes on weeks on end. He said he had to eat literal rotten rood out the dumpster and stuff he found in the forest near his house and even then it was mostly berries and mushrooms that he said that he later learned where poisonous.  He had to where his sisters old clothes because his parents forgot to buy him some. Hell he told me he might of been sexsually assaulted by a pedophile that dressed like a clown . The list goes on!?!?"

OK that's a lot of shit to happen to one person. I'm just surprised all the stuff he said was true some of it seemed to sad to be real. And the clown thing we need to look into that.

But frist we need to know what to do next as are next course of action is very important. As if we take Allmight to court the whole of japan will know what he did and people would rite or we wait and let him retire them do it but everway the consequences are the same I just hope that izuku isn't mentally damaged by it to much.

Izukus pov

I had just left school and at the front gate was my new friend Iida and uraraka waiting for me.

Uraraka "hey chado what did aizawa want you to go to teh principal for?"

I was confused she called me chado but I think she meant sado but got mixed up.

Me "It he just asked me about my scare and I think you got confused on my name"

Uraraka "what do you mean? I heard that bakugou guy yelling it at you like. "CHADO YOU BASTARD" or something like that "

Me "actually he said sado. Chado is a way of peppering tea but it's easy to be mistaken "

Iida "oh so is you name izuku sado? I didn't really remember you saying a last name "

Me "well no my name is just izuku I got ride of my last name after some family problems happened but you can call me that if you like "

Uraraka "can I call you Chad?"

Iida "thats a peculiar name why do you wish to use it. It seems very American? "

Uraraka "well I think Chad is cool and it's just chado but without the 'o' so it's a good Nickname right? "

Me "sure you can call me Chad if you like I think is pretty good too to be honest"

Iida "then if you are comfortable with the name I will refere to you as chad as well"

Me "ok it's fine by me "

Uraraka "also chado kind of gose with my name and the both have to do with tea!"

Me "alright let go to the train station before we missed are train and uraraka do you want to eat at my house tonight I think Sam would enjoy it "

She seemed to get really frustrated after that but said yes .so me and  friends went off to the train station ready for whatever u.a would throw at  us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 2.7K 37
Izuku Yagi is the son of Number One Hero, All Might and Number Three Hero Pressure. He and his sister Izumi actually had a pretty happy life until th...
279K 3K 23
Izuku Yagi son of Tonshinori Yagi also known as All Might the number 1 hero and inko Yagi who was known to be psychic the number 4 hero. izuku was kn...
254K 3.5K 23
Izuku Yagi a bright child who had a young sister whose name is Izumi Yagi always dreamt of being a hero he had both loving parents who made it there...
67.2K 1.3K 11
Izuku Ilpyo formerly known as Izuku Yagi was the son of both the number one hero All Might and Number 5 hero Psychic has been diagnosed as quirkless...