UNBREAKABLE VOW (COMPLETED)

By NiranjanaNepol

He is a billionaire and she is the daughter of the late servant of his grandfather, Is the status only barrie... More

Prologue
1 Back to India
2 I'm Engaged
3 Page Marker
4 The Promise
5 The Girl
6 Horoscope
7 Wired Solution
8 Marriage Plan
9 Another Drama
10 Fooling a Fool
11 Ctotte Malik
12 Anonymous Call
13 Chutki
14 Khushi's Mother
15 Garima Gupta
16 Temple Meet
17 Innocent Girl?
18 Khushi's Point
19 Two Options
20 Plan?
21 Shocking Subhadra
22 Rights...?
23 Khushi's Sly
24 Chained again...
25 Fire Accident
26 Fire...backfire...
27 Shagun
28 Subi is in trouble
29 Poor Subi
30 Message
31 Terrace Meet
32 Sangeet
33 Helpless Subhadra
34 Captivating Arnav
35 Marriage
36 Subhadra's ploy
37 Completed?
38 Flopped plan
39 God's plan
40 First Date...
41 Lunch for Guruji
42 Flop over flop
43 Arnav's move
44 Drama is over
45 Relationship Started
46 Sessions
47 Coutiousness
48 Full-fledged plan
49 Plan excuted
50 Real Face
51 The next plan
52 Confident Subhadra
53 Mom's wish
55 Arvind's decision
56 Last Part
Epilogue

54 Arvind in action

3.8K 243 14
By NiranjanaNepol

Part 54 Arvind in action

The next day morning

Ratna didn't find Arvind in RM. She didn't know where he went. His mobile was on voice mail which confused Ratna. Arvind usually puts his mobile on voice mail only when he is in a meeting. Yes...

Arvind had been arranged a meeting with the royal people. People who could help Subhadra were specially invited to the meeting. Being the royal society chairmen, Arvind had the power to gather them. He strictly warned them not to support Subhadra.

*I'm very sorry to tell you guys...my mother is under the radar of the police. They are searching for her. I know all of you have a good reputation in society. I won't mind taking a decision against the person who helps the one who killed the unborn of our family. I hope you guys won't give me a chance to do that.*

*We won't do that Mr. Raizada because our prestige is more important than anything for us* someone said.

Arvind nodded yes.

*I will surely inform you if I got to know about your mother's whereabouts.* another one said.

*Thank you...* Arvind said.

After finishing the meeting, Arvind headed to RM. All the members of the royal society spoke about Subhadra and her dirty deeds.

*I never knew she stoops so low*

*Her grandson Arnav Raizada married a middle-class girl. That's what made her mad*

*It's not Arnav who married her. It was Avinash Raizada who wanted it. To fulfill his grandfather's wish Arnav married the girl*

*Whatever...we should not help Subhadra...don't forget it*

*Yes, we can't go against Arvind...*

*Not only Arvind but also Arnav who has all the potential to become our next Chairmen...*

*You are right*

People who belong to the royal society decided not to help Subhadra.

RM

Even though Khushi wanted to get out of bed Arnav stopped her giving the excuse of her fake health issue because he didn't know Arvind is not at home.

*You are so weak, Khushi. If you go out then Mom will get scolded...* Arnav gave her an excuse to make her stay with him.

He knew Khushi will not downstairs as she doesn't want Ratna to be scolded. So, she turned towards Arnav and hugged him. Arnav reciprocated the hug smilingly.

*Arnavji...*

*Mmmm?*

*What Amma will do?*

*I too don't know but she won't disappoint us for sure*

*Whatever, she is relieved... that's enough...*

*She suffered a lot in the past, Khushi. She cries whenever she comes to meet me...and cries whenever she gets back to India...*

*And you...? Didn't you suffer like her?* Khushi asked raising her head.

*A lot...more than her. I was fourteen years when I was sent to London...*

*It's because of me...* Khushi said sadly.

*No... it's because of Dhadi...she is a merciless woman...just to keep me away from you, she sent me to London*

*Yet, you didn't forget me...* she smiled.

*How could I?*

*You saved your grandpa's words...*

*Not only for my grandpa...but also for a little girl...* he pinched her nose.

Khushi chuckled.

*You know Khushi when I was in London; there was no single day without your thoughts. I didn't know how you are...where you are... I didn't even know whether you remember me or not...*

*I remembered you...whenever I remember what your Dhadi did to us...*

*I'm sorry, I could not stop her* Arnav said repenting.

*You no need to be sorry...because it was not your mistake* Khushi said.

*But, you were hurt...*

*More than me, Amma was hurt. She faced a tough time to feed me...she struggled to get frim. At last, she found a job. That's what made me angry at Dhadi...*

*She will get what she deserves*

*I will meet her today*

*Go ahead...*

*Before that, I want to call her...*

Arnav gestured her to DO IT.

Khushi sat on the bed and dialed Subhadra's number. Subhadra was sitting, leaning on the wall. What a life is this... she couldn't even go to the washroom freely. She looked at the mobile and rolled her eyes. She didn't attend the call. She was already under stress and this girl will definitely pour oil into it.

*She is not responding...* Khushi said.

*Try again* Arnav said.

Khushi again called her. This time, Subhadra attended the call.

*What do you want?* She asked irritatingly.

*I'm going to come to RM to meet you today* Khushi said.

*Whaaaat! No... I don't want to meet you*

*But why Subi...?*

*Look...who you to meet me are?*

*Yes, you are right... then I will meet Arvind uncle*

*No...no...please*

*PLEASE... Is it you who says PLEASE...? What a matter Subi...?* Khushi chuckled.

*Look, I'm already in problem*

*Oh...does your son throw you out of RM?*

*Yes...I'm not in RM...*

*Then who is speaking with me from the storeroom?* Khushi giggled.

*My phone has no charge... it's going to switch off. I can't talk to you... try to understand*

*Ok... I won't call you...we will meet you in person*

Khushi disconnected the call leaving Subhadra horror-struck. She was already suffocating as she wanted to use the washroom. From the previous day, she didn't use the washroom.

As she said, her phone turned off as there was no charge in it. She slowly peeped out. She saw no one on the outside. She slowly headed to the guest room which is close to the storeroom. Entering the guestroom, she closed the door and went to the washroom. Arnav saw that and smirked. Let her come out...

He sat on the couch and HP gave him coffee. Arnav drank it, keeping an eye on the guestroom.

At the same time, he saw Arvind entering RM. Arnav called Ratna. Ratna came out of the kitchen.

*What do you want Chotte?*

*Mom, is any of our guests came here?* He asked.

*Guest?* Ratna frowned.

Arvind looked at him as didn't get him.

*Haan... The guestroom door is closed from inside* He said.

*But, no one came here...* Ratna said.

Arnav gestured to her that Subhadra is in the guestroom. As of then, Arvind guessed it.

*Go and check it...* Ratna told to Arnav.

Arnav was about to go, Arvind stopped him.

*Wait Chotte...*

Arnav looked at him. Arvind headed to the guestroom. Ratna came to Arnav.

*Chotte, is she really there?*

Arnav nodded yes.

*How did she come here?*

*I sent her here when we were in the hospital*

*But why?*

*Because I wanted to make Dad a little more angry with his mother*

*Oh...*

*Do you know where did he go in the morning?*

Ratna nodded NO.

*Arranging a meeting, he warned the royal society people not to help Dhadi*

*Really?*

*Just now I got the message*

*That means, my drama worked it seems*

*Yes, Mom...thank you so much...*

*Wait and see what's going to happen... we can't trust your dumb Dad...* Ratna said.

Arnav chuckled.

Arvind knocked on the door. Subhadra, who was sitting on the bed relaxing, stood jerking.

As there was no response from inside, Arvind banged the door.

*Who is there....? Open the door...* he shouted.

As there was no choice, Subhadra opened the door with a stern expression. Arvind gritted his teeth seeing her in the guestroom.

To be continued...

The next chapter is available on INKITT

Arvind's decision

Arvind stood widening his eyes, seeing Subhadra.

*What are you doing here? How did you come here? * He yelled.

*Arvind... I'm your Mother... remember...*

*Shuuuutttt uuuppppp* Arvind roared.

Subhadra jerked hearing that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

367K 15.3K 45
Ranked 3 on #isspyaarkokyanaamdoon and 18 on #arshi -11th November 2021......... Destiny played a nasty game with the malik siblings, getting abandon...
148K 6.7K 20
How far can love take someone, how better love can make someone...
414K 13K 35
20 May 2019 #209 out of 296K on 22/06/2019 in #shortstory #1 out of 116 on 22/06/2019 in #gupta #15 out of 1.21K on 22/06/19 in #ipkknd #20 out of 1...
27.9K 1.4K 5
πŸ”–Highest rank #202(5/4/17) in Short Story πŸ”–#335 in romance(11/5/17)πŸ‘ˆ We heard many people say,"Love is blind" Is it really blind? Can it possible...