Spy School: Another Mole

Von vart103

Has Ben finally turned to the bad side? He says he hasn't but there's a video showing him and Murray Hill pla... Mehr

Chapter One
Chapter Two:
Chapter Three:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter: 7
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23:
Epilogue:

Chapter 14:

343 4 6
Von vart103

Erica's POV

We were all in the car driving to get gas. Mike, Ben, and I were all squished in the back. Grandpa and my mom were in the front. Grandpa was giving directions trying to use an old fashion map, while my mom was trying to follow along.

"I don't understand, Cyrus, we could just use the GPS on the phone. Erica's phone is so secure I bet SPYDER couldn't even hack it," my mom said.

"No, we can't risk it. Now turn slightly left, and then make a U-turn twice," my grandpa said.

"I can't follow what you're saying, Cyrus."

"Let me drive."

We pulled over and Cyrus switched spots with my mom.

"Don't know what you're saying, pft. Just make two u-turns and then turn slightly left at an angle." Cyrus muttered under his breath.

I was busy typing away at my computer trying to figure out where SPYDER went. Ben was talking to Mike trying to figure out SPYDER's plan.

"This is too hard. Ugh!" Mike exclaimed while putting his head down. "I'd rather be taking Self-Defense class."

"Not me. I suck at that class." Ben said.

"You'll get there," Mike said.

"No, I won't. You know I won't." Ben said as his phone dinged. "Uh, does anyone know whose number this is? And why are they texting me the letters I and S?"

"Oh that must be Jessica," I said, "I gave her your number so she could tell me when she's safe."

"Why didn't you give her your number," Ben replied stupidly.

"I've never given out my number to anyone if it isn't an emergency," I said plainly.

"Well, what do I say then?"

"Just replied with 'okay' and put EBM after it. I told her that if it says EBM, which if your dumb and haven't figure out it's our initials put together, then she would know it was us." I said and continued, "So since she is safe we can continue with the rest of the mission, right?"

"Er, yes?" Ben replied.

"Ahh, what was that for!?" Mike said almost crashing through the window as Cyrus made a sharp turn abruptly.

"Just following the map, now did you figure out what SPYDER has planned?"

"No," Ben said.

"Well hurry up." Cyrus barked. "What about you Erica?"

"Oh," I said. Then things took a turn. It was all over the news. Every notification I got was about it.

"What? What is it!" Cyrus said.

"It looks like there was a fire at the mall, right next to the Nike store. It's all over the news."

We arrived at the gas station, and my mom was filling up the gas. She suddenly said, " Well, let's go."

It took us double the time to get to the mall, because of Cyrus and his maps, but we made it. As soon as we pulled up, firefighters were coming in and out carrying children and helping seniors. It didn't look that bad until we stepped inside. The fire had spread quickly. We waited in the car for about 45 minutes when finally the fire was put out. We sneaked in and headed straight for the Nike store.

"We need a code. Shoot." Mike said. But I knew exactly who to ask.

"Ben?" I said.

"Oh, it's 5781."

I typed in the code and the door unlocked. The headquarters weren't ruined at all. Everything looked untouched, but the window was open. And on the table, was another note from SPYDER, but this time it was encrypted. It was in an envelope and was marked: Joshua Hallal

"Looks like Joshua forgot to pick up the mail," I murmured, "Open it!"

Mike ripped it open and said, "Huh?"

He showed it to us:

A; D W U D Q V O D W H : 1121122017 D Q G 1016 / 1218

"It's a Caesar cipher," I said. Everyone turned their heads towards me. "What?" I asked. Everyone still looked confused except Ben. He seemed to be catching on to what I was saying.

"If A equals D, that means," he started muttering random things as he started translating. "You shift three places down," he trailed off writing on the paper.

TRANSLATE: 1121122017 AND 1016/1218

"I still don't get the numbers though," Ben added.

"Me either," I responded. "Grab the paper and let's move, we can't be here for long. We're risking SPYDER capturing us."

Ben's POV

I followed everyone outside, trying not to be seen. We were almost to the car when a familiar voice called out my name. "Ben?"

"Jessica," I replied, "uh, guys, I found Jessica." I called out to the others.

"Oh hey, Jessica!" Mike exclaimed. "Hey, Erica look Jessica's here."

"So I've heard," she replied.

"Hey, can I catch a ride with y'all?" Jessica asked.

"Uh, I guess," I said.

"Ah, not so fast," Erica replied.

"Before you say anything, I know where SPYDER is," Jessica replied quickly. "Or should I say where they're going?"

"Where?" Erica asked.

"They're heading for New York," Jessica said.

"And how do we know for sure?" Erica questioned.

"I have the recordings on my phone of their conversation."

"Play it," Cyrus interjected.

She pressed the play button of the recording. The screen was dark, but I could recognize those voices too well.

Jessica's recording:

Murray: Ms. E left your mail on the table, k?

Joshua: Yeah, yeah, okay, right now we are focusing on setting the building on fire, duh.

*pause*

Joshua: Hello parents, ew, this one looks a lot like Ben, once we are done with them, we might as well kill them.

I gasped.

Joshua: Anyways, did you guys put the gasoline all over the mall?

Parents: Yes Joshua Hallal.

Joshua: Great! Then let's get started. Get the lighters and light this dump on fire. Also Murray, since you wouldn't stop begging me, I stole you this LV bag.

Murray: For me!

Joshua: Yes, now shut it. We need to get going and abort the scene. The fire is starting. Do you have plane tickets for New York?

Murray: Uh yep, right here. They're marked for Jose Miguel and Matt Wilson though.

Joshua: Can you get any dumber, those are our code names. And can you grab my mail for me?

Murray: Wait am I Matt or Jose? Wait! Joshua.

Then it cut out.

I was horrified at the thought of my parents getting killed and was left feeling empty, but I knew we had to keep going because staying here like sitting ducks won't solve any problems.

"How do we know that the recording isn't staged?" Erica asked suspiciously.

"ERICA! Seriously," Mike said.

"What!" she said.

"Uh I mean I managed to take a picture of the tickets from a hole in the vent. It's a little blurry but-"

"Let me see," Erica said. She took a good look at them. "I can't see much, but it says New York and the name Jose."

"This seems like a field trip across the world rather than a mission," Mike complained.

"The only words I will repeat of Joshua to you ever is, shut it! And don't complain, do you want to finish this mission or not, because I do." Erica said defensively.

"How are we supposed to get last-minute tickets to New York?" I asked.

"We won't have to," said Catherine.

Catherine and Erica spoke at the same time, "Orion."

Like mother like daughter I guess. 

Yeah, this is really short too, which makes me frustrated because I want to add more, but I have the next chapter all planned out so there's nothing for me to add... anyways if y'all remember Orion from Spy School British Invasion then you might know what's coming next! 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

83.7K 691 30
"I sighed and put my head in my hands. I told her everything. I told her everything about my dream. I told her about how we had kissed there. I told...
80.8K 825 30
This is my first fanfic- Ben is now 6 years a spy, and somehow competent. A legend around the school and the CIA, he's content with his life, but wha...
53.6K 303 18
This is just gonna be a compilation of one-shots remakes of scenes (original, and fan suggested) from/related to spy school how I wanted them to happ...
80.8K 928 29
After the fiasco in Mexico, Ben and the gang fly to Britain to follow a lead from Murray. They stay in a fancy hotel, eat good food, and, oh yeah, ha...