The Unknown Mikealson (On Hol...

By Arrowverse21

What happens if Klaus was in love with Gabriella Deaton but left after he found out about Hope and unknowingl... More

Backstory
Sister
Childhood
You arrested my brother!
Bus Incident
A Reason
Anchors
Alpha
First Line
Alpha revealed.
Dance
Kate Argent
Funeral
Isaac
Ice Rink
Midnight Swim
Kanima
Locked Up
Detention
Rave
Lydia's Birthday Party
Matt
Battle Lines
Gerard
Birds

Start of Teen Wolf

31.4K 532 40
By Arrowverse21

"The memories become more constant here I assume more happens of significance so the memories are  going to increase." Freya tells them feeling a power surge.

A matured Talia get out of a 1969 Cheverolet Camaro.

"Are we sure shes Klaus's daughter?" Kol teases lightly as everyone laughs and Klaus lightly rolls his eyes however there is a hint of a smile on his face.

Talia begins to walk into the school when she notice two boys, one tall wearing plaid with a buzz cut and another shorter with a crooked jaw running over to them.

"Bet, ones her boyfriend." Kol announces as Klaus looks at him sharply. "No, no boys." He exclaims as Kol just smirks at his brother he was going to enjoy this.

"Hey woah. What the hell happened are you ok Scott?" She asks concerned looking at a bite mark in concernbwhile Stiles is practically grinning his ass off.

"Yeah Tia I'm fine. Stiles dragged me into the woods and said he wasn't going to risk loosing an eye when he tried to wake you up." Talia giggle slightly in understanding Stiles nods his head in agreement.

"It was too dark to see much, but I'm pretty sure it was a wolf." Talia freezes as soon as he said wolf and her eyes go wide though no-one notices.

"And great, supernatural drama incoming." Rebekah sighs.

"A wolf bit you?" He asked incredulously. "Uh - huh."

"No, not a chance." Stiles denies shaking his head.

"I heard a wolf howling." He argues as Talia stand there still shocked, her best friend was turning into a werewolf.

"No, you didn't." He continues to argue, oblivious to his friends state.

"What do you mean, no, I didn't? How do you know what I heard?" Talia seems to finally kick out of her revere as she finally re-joins the conversation.

"Scottie, Stiles is right, California doesn't have wolves, not for about 60 years." She tells him as Stiles points to me in agreement.

"Really?" He questions dumbfounded. "Yes, really. There are no wolves in California."

"All right, well, if you don't believe me about the wolf, then you're definitely not gonna believe me about when I tell you I found the body." Talia freeze again. She wasn't sleeping last night when Stiles called she was crying she had just found out about Laura's death.

"You - are you kidding me?" Stiles asks as he begins to spaz out.

"No, man, I wish. I'm gonna have nightmares for a month." As Talia visibly winces and gives him a comforting look.

"Oh, god, that is freakin' awesome. I mean, this is seriously gonna be the best thing that's happened to this town since - Since the birth of Lydia Martin. Hey, Lydia -" he calls out to the strawberry blonde walking by as she comes over smiles and loops her arm wih Talia and ignores Stiles as Talia slightly chuckles and pat his back befire waving at Scott.

"Why do you hang out with them, again?" She asks handing her a hot chocolate. "Thanks and because they're 2 of my best friends and I need a best friend who doesn't need to act dumb in front of other people." She say giving her a pointed look and is returned with a sarcastic smile before wasking into the school.

°°°

"New girl let's say hi." Lydia tells her as they leave there classroom. "In other words you want to interrogate her." Lydia gives her a smile as she shakes her head.

"That jacket is absolutely killer. Where'd you get it?" Lydia questions as Talia smiles warmly at the girl.

"My mom was a buyer for a boutique back in San Francisco." She tells them as she smiles nervously.

"And you are our new best friend." Before Jackson comes over. "Hey, Jackson." They say as they suck each others faces.

"So while they suck each others faces." The two laugh together. "I'm Talia but everyone calls me Tallie."

"Alison." She says excepting the hand shake. "So, this weekend, there's a party." Lydia tells her as Talia can see Alison become uncomfortable.

"A party?" She questions.

"Yeah - Friday night. You should come." He tells her putting an arm around Lydia after he ruffles Talia's hair and she swat his hand away and smile at him.

"Uh, I can't. It's family night this Friday. Thanks for asking." Talia smirks knowing that it was a lie. "You sure? Everyone's going after the scrimmage." He asks getting a tiny bit annoyed.

"You mean like football?" Talia winces slightly knowing she's set Jackson off the said boy who scoffs after jearing Alison’s question.

"Football's a joke in Beacon. The sports here are varsity soccer and lacrosse We've won the state championship for the past three years and Soccer has won it for the last 2."Jackson boasts.

"Because of a some team captains." She says patting Jackson on the chest and pointing at Talia who just chuckle, blushing slightly at being called out.

"Well, we have practice in a few minutes. That is, if you don't have anywhere else - " Alison tries to deny the offer before Lydia drags both of the girls with her.

"She sort of reminds me of Rebekah." Kol admits as Rebekah gives him annoyed look. "I am not that bossy." She denies as Marcel snorts covering it up with a cough.

"I think, we would disagree, sister." Elijah comments as Rebekah groans.

"Well, I was going to - " she tries to start.

"Perfect - You're coming." Lydia all but announces.

°°°

As they walk out and sit on the bleachers as Tqlia begin to drink another hot chocolate I got. "Your starting to become obsessed." Lydia point out. "Its hot chocolate not coffee." She shrugs.

As Talia see Scott and Stiles and waves at them as they wave back. "Who is that?" Allison asks us, pointing to Scott. Talia smiles knowingly, somebody has a crush.

"Scott McCall he's one of my best friends. Why, you have a crush, if so he's not seeing anyone." She tease her as she blushes and shakes her head.

"No im just asking he's in my English class." As Talia give her an unconvinced nod.

She see Scott in goal and she know what's going on its his werewolf abilities as she cheer him on while simultaneously panicking.

"Need I say, he's a wolf." Freya comments.

"Go Scottie." She cheer as he looks up to me and smiles.

"I ship them." As everyone else rolls their eyes.

"He seems like he's pretty good." Alison comments as Talia nod. "Oh, very good." Lydia comments suprised.

°°°

Scott, Stiles and Talia are walking through the woods looking for Scotts inhaler.

"This is going to become a regular thing them walking through woods, isn't it?" Hayely sighs along with everyone else.

"I don't - I don't know what it was. It was like I had all the time in the world to catch the ball. And that's not the only weird thing. I - I can - hear stuff I shouldn't be able to hear. Smell things." He explains as Talia hides her nerves.

"Smell things?" He asks unconvinced. "Like what?"

"Like the mint - mojito gum in your pocket and the strawberry lip gloss in Tia's bag."

"I don't even have any mint - mojito -" Stiles begins to deny until he picks out of his pocket and Scott gives him an I told you so look. "So all this started with a bite." Stiles deduced.

"What if it's like an infection, like, my body's flooding with adrenaline before I go into shock or something?" Scott stars to panick as Talia sigh if only it was.

"You know what? I actually think I've heard of this - It's a specific kind of infection." Stiles says as Talia raise her brows knowing he's messing with Scott who just winks at her and she smiles shaking her head.

"Are you serious?" Scott questions beginning to get worried. "Yeah. Yeah, I think it's called - lycanthropy."

"What's that? Is that bad?" He ask worried.

"Oh, yeah, it's the worst. But only once a month." Talia roll her eyes.

"Once a month?" He asks nervous.

"It can't be worse than a period." Talia mutters as the boys scrunch up their faces as Stiles swings an arm around her shoulder.

"Mm - hmm. On the night of the full moon." Stiles jokes as he fakes a howl. "Hey, you're the one who heard a wolf howling."

"Kid doesn't realise he's right." Keelin sighs feeling the irony in the conversation between the three teenagers.

"Hey, there could be something seriously wrong with me." He says annoyed at Stiles as Stiles just chuckles.

"I know! You're a werewolf! Rrr!" He stops when he sees both there faces and sighs.

"Okay, obviously I'm kidding. But if you see me in shop class trying to melt all the silver I can find, it's 'cause Friday's a full moon." Talia rolls her eyes at the stupid myth. As she looks around for Scott's inhaler.

"No, I - I could have sworn this was it. I saw the body, the deer came running. I dropped my inhaler." He explains as Talia double takes mentally processing Scotts words, deer freaked out definitely an Alpha.

"Maybe the killer moved the body." He deducted.

"If he did, I hope he left my inhaler. Those things are like 80 bucks." As Talia continue to look for the inhaler.

"What are you doing here? Huh? This is private property." Talia freeze she knows that voice as she look up and see Derek as they both look shock but cover it up.

"He seems familiar." Hope comments looking at the large well muscled man in slight familiarity the Mikealsons hum also not being able to put there finger on it.

"Uh, sorry, man, we didn't know."  Stiles apologises. "Yeah, we were just looking for something, but - Uh, forget it." He tells him as Derek throws the inhaler and Scott catches it one handed as Derek raises a brow and Talia nod with a tight lipped smile.

Which he understood as yes he is the one who got bitten.

Before, Derek turns around and walks away. "Uhm. All right, come on, I gotta get to work."

"Dude, that was Derek Hale. You remember, right? He's only like a few years older than us." He questions as Talia shift uncomfortably.

"Thats the small kid from the hospital?!" Hayley questions as everyone else looks suprised by the information.

"Remember what?" Scott questions confused.

"His family. They all burned to death in a fire, like, ten years ago." As Stiles winces forgetting Talia was there.

"5 years ago, Stiles it was my mom in that fire." She tells him as he looks at her apologetically.

"Sorry... did you know him?" He asks as Talia shrugs indifferently.

"I saw him maybe a couple times but he was older than me and I didn't really spend much time at the house." She smoothly lies.

After she get home, she run straight up to Uncle Alan.

"Talie. What's wrong?" He asks calmly.

"Derry's in town probably to look for the Alpha that killed Laurie and Scottie got bit by the alpha last night doesn't know what's happening. What do I do?" She blurt out in one breath.

"Wait, the body was Laura Hale?" Freya questions. "But if the family died in the fire then Laura would've become Alpha but she was already dead when Scott was bitten so who's the alpha?" Hayley questions working through what she knew of alpha hierarchy.

"I always knew one day that this would come back. You protect them then when you feel the time is right you tell them. I know you trust them in the mean time go visit Derek." He tells me as she nods and kisses his cheek and run out with a small bye.

°°°

She get to the hale house and walks right in.

"How is it even standing?" Freya questions looking at the stained large house which obviously hadn't been lived in since the fire.

"Derry, Derry! I know your here." She calls out as he finally walks out and she faces him as he just looks blankly at her until a small smile twitches on his face as she run and hug him as he steps back after the impact and wraps his arms around me.

"So much for not knowing him." Hope mutters.

"Good to see you too, Tallie." He chuckles. As they pull apart and he goes back to serious and broody. "Now, wanna explain how your friend got bit." He says with a raised brow as she avoids his eyes rubbing the back of her neck.

°°°

"You know what actually worries me the most?" Scott asks as teh Mikealsons see the three teens at night.

"If you say Allison, I'm gonna punch you in the head." He sarcastically responds. "She probably hates me now." He sighs.

"Good." Rebekah responds as everyone looks to her confused. "What? Then Talia and Scott can get together." She shrugs.

"No she doesn't I covered for you told her you got an athsma attack." Scott breaths out in relief.

"There's something I have to tell you two and you have every right to hate me but you just need to let me say it all." Stiles and Scott raise their eyebrows as they nod for her to go on. She closes her eyes before  opening them again as they glow green and the boys eyes widen.

"I'm a witch."

"Well that's one way to do it." Keelin adds. "Wait, why do her eyes glow?" Hope asks as they look to Freya, Kol and Davina who both just look clueless as everyone else.

"Wa.. ha..what..how.. " he starts spazzing out as Scott just looks at me in shock.

"Stiles I said I'd tell you everything but you have to let me get a word out sideways." She responds sittinh down as Stiles nods and they sit down before exhaling loudly.

"Ok. I was born a witch but I tapped into them when I was 4 and hunters came around and I accidently hid me and my friend. My mother was a born wolf and my father who I don't know as you know was a warlock. So I was a witch. The Hale fire it was hunters and then after the fire I went to live with Uncle Alan who doesn't know about this." She lies following her Uncle's wishes.

"I never told you or anyone because I knew as soon as I told you, you would be in danger. It had been a quiet 5 years and I didn't want to disturb it, part of me or well most of me wanted to forget what this world took from me and no I don't know who bit you I would tell you if I did." She tell them before looking at them nervously as they both exchange a look and come over and hug me as she let out a breath of relief.

Elijah: "Why do I feel that it only gets worse from here on out nad that is why the memories increase in both frequency and time." He points out as they all exchange nervous glances.

Knowing this is just the beginning.

~~~~~

So the first episode is done. Now remember these are only memories so not every episode part of the episode is included if you want any specific scenes let me know and I'll try to add them. Season 3a will be in the most detail for obvious reasons.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 2.5K 19
Marvel is Klaus Mikaelson and Hayley Marshall second daughter which means Hope's Twin baby sister. After their Aunt wanted to take the girls Klaus de...
87.7K 4.7K 57
☆ 𝗔 𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗦 : what if the child was a teenager/YA throughout the show duration and not at season 5? After...
40.7K 1.2K 32
What if Hope went to New Orleans after she saw Landon and Josie kiss? What if she never stayed? It sets 15 years after the Malivore jump. Hope left M...
8.2K 258 5
Klaus Mikaelson died in order to save his daughter Hope. But after his death, Klaus left something or better say someone behind. His oldest daughter...