smoke | namgi

By vickie_org

tw: smoking, college pregnancy, depression, body image issues, financial problems yoongi is left pregnant as... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
seventy-nine
eighty
eighty-one
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
epilogue
thank you!

fifty-two

1.2K 51 18
By vickie_org

"no, i can clean that table. go sit down!" yoongi huffed, pushing jungkook to the side a bit, "you're not supposed to be moving a lot" yoongi said, rushing to wipe a table before jungkook could.

"hyung, i can still move and i feel fine besides the occasional stomach pain" jungkook chuckled, yoongi shook his head, "still not letting you, first trimester is dangerous" yoongi said, jungkook raised a brow, "what do you mean?" he asked, "i'll tell you later"

"what did you mean about the first trimester?" jungkook asked, taking a sip of his water, "the baby is at a lot of risk and it's dangerous to do a lot of things" yoongi said, "oh, thank you yoongi" jungkook said, yoongi smiled and nodded.

"heard you made seokjin get you mcdonald's at 3am" yoongi chuckled, jungkook laughed and nodded, "mhm, in my defense, i woke up hungry"

yoongi laughed, "one of my cravings with minji was orange juice. i always had that in my fridge but one day i ran out and started having a full breakdown at three in the morning" yoongi chuckled, he had made seokjin go buy him a specific brand at the gas station.

"can't blame you" jungkook snickered, yoongi nodded and went on his phone.

yoongi

hi hi

namjoon

hi yoon

hru

yoongi

im okk

im on break

namjoon

that's nice

kids are at recess

yoongi

oo

im so fatigued ㅠㅠ

but i can't let my friend work so hard because he's expecting

namjoon

:(

how about we go on a date?

yoongi

i don't have anyone to leave minji with

namjoon

we can go with minji

yoongi

really? ☹️

namjoon

yes

why the sad face

yoongi

bc ive never met anyone who's willing to accept me and minji like that's the reason i didn't have a boyfriend for so long

namjoon

oh yoon u don't have to worry about that with me. i accept you and minji with open arms

where do u want to eat

yoongi

DO U EXPECT ME TO FUNCTION WHEN IM CRYING

namjoon

WHAT DID I DO

yoongi

UR TOO SWEET

namjoon

WELL

?!?!!

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO EAT

yoongi

pasta

there's this one place that min likes the pasta from so we should go there

namjoon

SHE LIKES PASTA?!?

MOST CHILDREN HER AGE ARE CRYING BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANNA TRY A GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICH

yoongi

SORRY MY DAUGHTER HAS GOOD TASTE!?!!!!!?

namjoon

HHSHSHSH

OK

i need to go back to work so bye bye

<33

yoongi

<33

jungkook flopped on the couch wincing at how his stomach began hurting, seokjin quickly went next to him.

"hi kook, everything okay?" seokjin asked, jungkook slowly nodded, "my stomach hurts" he breathed out, seokjin hummed, "sorry to hear that, love. can i do anything?" seokjin asked, jungkook shook his head and started crying.

"woah— why are you crying?" seokjin worriedly asked, "b-because i-i want strawberries and you didn't get me any!" jungkook cried, "you didn't tell me!" seokjin huffed, walking to the fridge to wash some strawberry for jungkook.

"no! i want to wear the pink clothes!" minji cried, she was crying because yoongi tried to choose what she should wear.

"but—, you know what. fine" yoongi sighed, minji got the best of him no matter what. he quickly changed her and styled her hair into a small ponytail before he heard a knock at the door.

"hi" namjoon smiled, "hi! are you guys ready?" namjoon chuckled, "almost, i just need to help minji with her hair" yoongi smiled, namjoon handed the boy some pink flowers, "here" he smiled, yoongi examined them and smiled widely, "thank you"

"mr. kim, do you love my appa? you guys are close" minji said, yoongi and namjoon chuckled, "yeah, he's my boyfriend so of course i love him. also, you don't have to call me mr.kim. you can call me namjoon, but you have to call me mr. kim at school" namjoon said, minji hummed and nodded.

"oh yeah, i forgot" she giggled, coloring on the kids menu she was given.

"you have really pretty eyes, you look like a kitten" namjoon said, caressing yoongi's hair, "thank you" yoongi smiled before continuing to look at the menu.

"i want to get coffee" yoongi said, namjoon shook his head, "it's a trigger for smoking so pick something else" namjoon said, yoongi pouted but hummed.

"i'll get a soda" yoongi said, turning to namjoon to see if he approved, "that sounds good, i'll get a milkshake"

"minji, your food will get cold" yoongi said, minji was extremely hyperfixated on drawing these days. it took up most of her time.

"drawing" she mumbled, setting down her black colored pencil, "minji, you need to start eating" yoongi said, minji huffed and started eating.

when the two boys, and small girl left the restaurant, they were met with smokers outside which triggered yoongi and namjoon.

"ew smells gross" minji said, beginning to start coughing at the smell. yoongi's body was craving the toxic chemical.

"let's take a walk, there's some pretty flowers over there" namjoon said, pointing to a an area that seemed calm to walk through.

"i want a cigarette" yoongi mumbled, namjoon shook his head, "what are your reasons to quit?"

yoongi sighed, beginning to scratch his arms until they were almost bleeding, "don't do that. what are your reasons to quit?" he asked in attempt to ground yoongi.

"i don't want cancer, clearer skin, i want to keep my pretty smile,  you, minji, my best friend, money, and my new reason, my friend is having a baby and i don't want to expose him and his baby to bad chemicals" yoongi said, namjoon smiled, "that's amazing yoongi, it's day 3, right? that means you get 3 kisses" namjoon said, yoongi giggled when namjoon began placing kisses on his face.

yoongi

look at my boyfriend and daughter

seokjin

u guys are so cute 😭

mins hair is getting really long

yoongi

yeah i would cut it but you banned me from owning scissors so i guess we'll have to wait😒

she doesn't like rapunzel bc her hair is long

seokjin

THATS SO FUNNY 😭

yoongi

what can i say? my daughter is a comedian like me

"oh joonie, i forgot to ask if you wanted to come to my graduation? i'm graduating early" yoongi grinned, namjoon's eyes lit up, "of course! i'm so proud of you!" namjoon smiled, yoongi felt his heart beat. he felt loved with namjoon.

"thank you joonie" yoongi said, namjoon pulled yoongi close by the waist, kissing his cheek, "i love you"

"love you too"

jungkook sat next to seokjin as seokjin wrote an essay, sulking on his shoulder as he waited for his stomach pain to pass.

"yoongi is really kind about me expecting" jungkook said, seokjin hummed, "i would think he would be" seokjin said, jungkook nodded.

"he doesn't let me clean as many tables because he doesn't want me to get hurt" jungkook said, seokjin couldn't help but laugh, "what a hypocrite" he joked, "i would always tell him that when he was expecting minji and he said, and i quote, 'nothing can happen'" he scoffed, jungkook laughed, "yoongi's just that type of person" he shrugged.

"i just ate, why am i so hungry?" yoongi frowned, all the money he used on cigarettes were used for food now.

"at least food doesn't give you cancer" namjoon shrugged, yoongi hummed and nodded, taking a bite from his apple.

"but i'm scared of gaining weight" yoongi said, his voice a small whisper but namjoon could hear, "yoongi, as long as you're healthy. it's okay to gain weight" namjoon softly said, "people who try quitting gain 5-10 pounds while doing so" namjoon explained, yoongi let his hair be touched my namjoon.

"love you" yoongi said, "love you too"

uh idk what this is but yes. stay safe and healthy! drink water and eat some food! sorry for any mistakes, i love you all! qotd: how do u think yoongi has improved?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 574 10
After four years of being in a relationship, Yoongi and Jimin start to drift apart. Yoongi starts working nonstop and meets Hoseok, his new coworker...
19.7K 1.2K 18
-"What were people hiding behind their masks? What did they want to keep hidden and untold?" | Second grader, Min Yoongi, is trying to survive societ...
27K 991 36
Min Yoongi, a closed up junior in college that can't seem to fall in love. It's the beginning of the year and freshman are ready to start their colle...
103K 4.7K 30
•Name : Park Jimin •Sex : Male •Age : 21 •Behaviour : Bipolar. Gets angry if something annoys him. Do not disturb him when he is doing something. Beh...