Till' Death Do Us Part

By azaleaa_44

Amber Gray moves to her dream college in her dream city. Her life drastically changes as she overcomes friend... More

๐“๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ป'๐“ผ ๐“๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ
๐“Ÿ๐“ต๐“ช๐”‚๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ผ
Chapter 1: 3 a.m thoughts
Chapter 2: New York City
Chapter 4: The perfect start
Chapter 5: Soul Sisters
Chapter 6: College
Chapter 7 : Best Friends
Chapter 8 : Caring
Chapter 9 : Together
Chapter 10 : The Fight
Chapter 11: Party
Chapter 12: Fake Smiles
Chapter 13: Happiness
Chapter 14: Truth Or Dare?
Chapter 15: The Truth
Chapter 16: Alex
Chapter 17: The Past
Chapter 18: Self Control
Chapter 19: Angel
Chapter 20: Feelings?
Chapter 21: Wolf
Chapter 22: Jealousy
Chapter 23: Chaotic
Chapter 24: Hiking in the woods
Chapter 25: Dimples
Chapter 26: Hubby
Chapter 27: Road Trips
Chapter 28: Fashion
Chapter 29: Booty Call
Chapter 30: Messy Sleepovers
Chapter 31: Mafia?
Chapter 32: Distant
Chapter 33: Hickeys
Chapter 34: Mafia Meetings
Chapter 35: First Date
Chapter 36: Clingy
Chapter 37: Only You
Chapter 38: Masquerade Ball
Chapter 39: Falling
Chapter 40: Flowers
Chapter 41: Love
Chapter 42: Dream
Chapter 43: Opportunities
Chapter 44: Fear
Chapter 45: Hospital
Chapter 46: Overprotective
Chapter 47: Normal?
Chapter 48: Revenge
Chapter 49: Vacation
Chapter 50: Mine
Chapter 51: Memories
Chapter 52: Unexpected Guests
Chapter 53: Sea Of Stars
Chapter 54: Yellow
Chapter 55: Future
Chapter 56: Proud
Chapter 57: Costa Rica
Chapter 58: Mornings
Chapter 59: Repercussions
Chapter 60: Girls' Night
Chapter 61: Autumn
Chapter 62: Graduation
Chapter 63: Fireworks

Chapter 3: The Blue Eyed Boy

30.4K 638 686
By azaleaa_44

C H A P T E R   3 :  B L U E   E Y E D   B O Y :

"Do you think the universe fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong to be coincidences."
~anonymous
.....................................................................

After walking outside of the campus I quickly find my way out and into the main city.

New York City is kind of gorgeous. But I will admit, it's not for everyone. And right now I'm not even sure if it's for me...

I continue walking until I finally reach a café looking place.

I look at the small brown building, it's a cute little aesthetic café. I need to do some school paperwork anyways so what better way?

Just as I'm about to enter I feel a cold drop of rain fall onto my head.

Oh gosh.

I look up and see dark clouds covering up most of the sky.

Great.

Just great.

I quickly step foot into the café. The small little bell on the door rings as I walk in and the door shuts.

The café is empty. I start to wonder if it's even opened. Regardless, I walk further into the café and walk towards the reception.

Standing there for a minute I look around, until an only lady walks up to me and smiles.

"Hey honey what can I get for ya?" She says, smiling up at me.

"Oh uh hi, I want to order in, can you give me a minute?" I say.

"Yes of course, have a seat and order when you're ready sweetie." She says kindly.

"Ok, thank you so much" I say smiling before walking to a table.

I set my things down and sit down near the window.

I notice that it's now raining heavily outside. Along with thunder, and the sky is now really dark.. the sun is setting.

I sigh, hoping the weather clears up by the time I have to walk back to my dorm room.

After a couple of minutes, I get up and order an iced macchiato along with a chicken sandwich. I pay for it, and wait for her to bring the order.

Looking outside, it's pouring. Which brings goosebumps to my skin. Wrong outfit choice.

My short dress isn't great for this weather. Five minutes in New York and the weather is already so bipolar.

The woman brings me my food, I thank her as she disappears into the kitchen.

I start eating my sandwich as I also get started on the paperwork.

Just then, the bell on the door rings. I look up to see 3 guys.

They're all wearing leather jackets, covered in tattoos and piercings and their hair is gelled back.

I look back down as I focus on my schoolwork.

"Ma..." the brunette guy says, to whom I'm assuming is the old lady from earlier.

She comes out.

"What Freddie!?" She says to her son.

"Hey ma, me and the boys are gonna hang out here for a bit, k?" He says.

"Ok, close up for me would ya? And come home before midnight." The lady says.

The guy rolls his eyes, obviously annoyed at his mother's demand.

"Ok I'll close up, bye." He says as his mom leaves, giving me a smile.

I don't have a good feeling about this.

I ignore it, and continue drinking my macchiato and doing my work.

The boys walk over and sit at the table next to mine.

The three guys all look like they're in their early thirties. They're older than me, but not that old.

One looks like a body builder, and they're all overall tall and buff.

Their smiles are creepy and not friendly. Their intentions are obviously clear.

Wow, welcome to New York. I guess.

"What's a girl like you doing out here in the storm?" The blonde guy with an accent says smirking.

I find that question so stupid.

"Uh- work?" I say as I start to panic.

"I can help with that.." the other tall guy says.

"Uhm I'm good." I say quietly.

"I'm Freddie, this is Chase" he says pointing to the blonde.

"And Jacob," he says pointing to the other guy covered in tattoos head to toe.

"Cool?" I say.

"Oh stop playing hard to get, come over here baby" Freddie says.

"Uhm I'm actually gonna leave now," I say, getting up and grabbing my stuff.

My heart is beating out of my chest, and I try not to have a whole panic attack in front of these creeps.

"Not so fast, beautiful," Chase says, walking even closer.

I swallow a lump in my throat. You're gonna be fine. I tell myself, trying to calm the rushing feel of anxiety.

I've never been in this situation before.

In a café at least.

All I want to do is curl into a ball and cry, as I think of all the worst case scenarios.

"Shhh" Chase says as he moves a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Man.. maybe we shouldn't" Jacob says as he looks at me in pity.

"Shut the fuck up Jacob" Freddie says rolling his eyes.

"Please let me go.." I say quietly as I try to walk away.

"Nope not today" Chase says, pinning me to the wall.

I just want my mom.

I hear the bell ring, at the same time I kick chase straight at his crotch. He screams in pain, bending over and glaring at me in fury. His one friend is stunned, and the other one is coming straight for me.

Before he can actually hit me, he's getting shoved back my mystery guy whom I cannot see yet. I make eye contact with mystery guy and my heart stops. He has piercing blue eyes, the ones you see and never forget. Ever. He's tall, taller than the other guys in the room. He has curly dark hair, the kind male models have in magazines.

After he punches Freddie, literally knocking him out. He stands in front of me and faces the guys and pulls something out. My heart stops when I realize it's a gun. "Get out of here." He says to the men, in his extremely sexy voice.

God. I shouldn't be finding this guy attractive.

The biker looking guys obey immediately. It was obvious they recognized him. Who is this guy. Regardless, they grabbed their unconscious friend and left in half a second. Never looking back once.

My stupid fucking car breaks down in the middle of nowhere. It just had to be the abandoned part of manhattan.

It's pouring out, and my phone is dead.

This type of shit happens to Jordan. Not me.

I take off my jacket and throw it in the car, and decide to go outside and look for fucking help.

I walk a couple of feet and see a cafe. It looks closed, but it's worth a try. So I walk towards it.

I open the door, luckily it opens. I walk inside and a stupid bell rings. I immediately see these 3 guys. I can tell they're part of the motorcycle club downtown. Their gang never fails to annoy the fuck out of me with their immature purchases getting too much attention from the NYPD. Hunter's always having to go kill one of their men to send a message that they're apparently never getting.

One of the gang member is pinning something... or someone on the wall. Just then he lets out a scream after getting kicked in the balls. He pathetically bends over in pain.

Damn.

Just then, I notice a girl. He was pinning a girl on the wall, this was the girl who kicked him. We make eye contact and I forget to breathe. Fuck this girl is gorgeous. Like out of the world beautiful. I comment the dots in a second, pure fury fills my veins as I realize what those men were gonna do to her. I don't let myself dwell in the memory of what happened back in high school, what happened to my sister. Instead, I look at the girl silently reminding myself that this isn't Alice. And we're not fifteen. I'm not drunk. And her assaulter is long dead.

The other bastard decides to go launch at her, I see the split second terrified look on her face. And I don't like it one bit.

I get in front of her, punch the guy straight in the face knocking the air out of his body, and pull out my gun I really didn't want to have to use today. I aim it at those pathetic excuses of men. "Get out of here." I command. I should kill them, but I don't want to traumatize her even more.

They do just that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Note:
What an interesting way to meet your future husband🤨🤣

*after like updating 4 chapters today, the next one is gonna be tomorrow. Old readers have actually not read the next one since I'll be making everything new and fresh from the start in that chapter. So really looking forward to that!!

*Vote,comment,share*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 47.4K 50
"Listen Astrid Marรญa Johnson, if you really want to get rid of me so bad, go out on a date with me. Just one. And if you didn't like it, then you wil...
133K 3.7K 97
************ I opened my locker but realized something was wrong the minute I looked inside it. Something like paint splashed in my face and on my c...
17.9K 554 40
(Before You Leave #1) She was sent to boarding school over the smallest of mistakes... Okay, burning down your schools gym might have been a big one...
3.9K 428 75
Auden's life has been anything but easy. With a mother who acts more like a friend, and an absentee father, Auden's no stranger to poverty and neglec...