๐‚๐‡๐€๐Ž๐’ โžบ สœ. แด˜แดแด›แด›แด‡ส€

By mischji

" ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ช ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ... More

s y n o p s i s
p r o l o g u e
p l a y l i s t
๐˜๐„๐€๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
Author's note

s e v e n t e e n

994 34 10
By mischji

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

𝐄𝐕𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 roamed the corridors of hogwarts with Harry by his side. The two wizards saw a name of a man who should be dead on the marauders map, roaming the halls. Both the tips of their wands glowed by the Lumos spell.

They stopped by the hall Peter Pettigrew was in, "looks like we're right in front of him." said Harry, who looked at the marauders map, where Peter Pettigrew's name appeared on the spot where they are.

"where the hell is he?!" Evan whispered-shout as he looked around the hall. "watch it, you two! We're trying to sleep!" one of the portraits scolded when he was awoken by Evan's voice.

"sorry." Harry muttered before they both turned back to the map. Peter Pettigrew's name walked around the two wizards, Evan was supposed to look around when he saw Professor Snape's name coming closely to them.

"Mischief managed!"

"Nox!"

The Light by the tip of their wands died down and the ink on the map disappeared. The two young wizards turned around to go back to their common rooms when a light flashed on their face. When they looked up, they saw Professor Snape's wand pointing at them.

"Potter, Black, what are you both doing wandering the corridors at night?" Snape asked the young wizards while narrowing his eyes at them.

"we were just on our way to annoy the heck out of you-"

"Er- we were sleeping walking." Harry interrupted Evan, coming up with a lame excuse. Evan looked at him with an are-you-serious look both at his lame excuse and the fact Harry interrupted him.

"how extraordinary like both your fathers, aren't you both? They too were exceedingly arrogant, strutting around the castle." Snape sneered at them.

"my dad did not strut and nor do i." Harry argued. Evan wanted to give Snape a taste of his famous comebacks inherited from his father but Harry sent him a look, Evan just glared at the professor.

"could you lower your wand? I'd appreciate it." said Evan and he watched as Professor Snape lowered his wand with a smirk.

"turn out your pockets both of you." Professor Snape ordered. Harry reluctantly did what they were told while Evan stayed put, not bothering to listen. Professor Snape glared at Evan, who simply just shrugged at him while inserting his hands on his pockets, and leaving it there.

Harry pulled out the blank parchment of the marauders map. "what's this?" asked Snape, referring to the parchment in Harry's hands.

"spare bit of parchment." Harry responded bluntly. "Really, open it." Harry opened the Parchment and showed it to Professor Snape.

"Reveal your secrets!"

Words began to appear on the parchment after Professor Snape chanted while his wand pointed to the parchment. Evan grabbed the parchment and looked at the words written on it.

"Read it, Mister Black." Professor Snape ordered.

"Messrs : Moony, Wormtail, Foxes, Padfoot, and Prongs offer their compliments to Professor Snape and." Evan stopped, raising his eyesbrows quickly as he begins to smirk slowly.

"well? Go on."

"And request he keeps his large nose out of other people's business." Evan continued, his smirk widened as Snape glared garder at him.

"You insolent little-"

"Professor!" a familiar voice interrupted Professor Snape. All three of them looked over to see Professor Lupin walking over to them.

"well well well, Lupin, out for a little walk in the moonlight, are we?" Professor Snape said with a smirk, Remus ignored him and looked over to the two young wizards.

"Evan, Harry, are you both alright?" Remus asked them. The young wizards nodded their head just as Professor Snape snatched the map out of Evan's hands. "that remains to be seen, i have now just confiscated a rather curious artifact from Mister Potter and Black. Take a look, Lupin, supposed to be your area of expertise, clearly it's full of dark magic." Professor Snape spat,.he showed the parchment to Lupin as Evan rolled his eyes at what Snape said.

"it's a map that insults anyone who reads it." Lupin laughed at Evan, who said it as if it were the most obvious thing ever. "i suspect it's a zonko's product. Nevertheless, I shall investigate any hidden qualities it may posses. It is, after all as you say, my area of expertise." Remus said as he held the parchment that Snape attempted to grab.

"Harry, Evan, would you come with me please?" Professor Lupin said to the young wizards. The two teens nodded their heads and walked away with Lupin. "Professor, Good night." Remus said as they walk away.

"Stupid git, he should really mind his own business, i would have flipped him off right there but i don't fancy getting hit by Hermione, Celeste and Mom by dawn" Evan muttered, Harry heard it and tried to prevent a laugh coming out of his mouth.

We walked in his classroom, "Come in, now i have the faintest idea how this map came to be in your possession, but quite frankly, I am astonished that you didn't hand it in, Did it ever occur to the both of you that this in the hands of Sirius Black is a map to you?" Professor Lupin asked, a hint of anger evident in his voice. The teens nodded their heads no.

"Your fathers never set much store by the rules either but he and your mother gave their lives to save yours." Remus told Harry. "gambling their sacrifice by wandering the castle unprotected with a killer on the loose seems to me a poor way to repay them, your mother would be very dissapointed if she found out about this, Evan." Remus added.

"Now, i will not cover up for you both again, do you hear me?" the two teens nodded their heads and murmured a "yes".

"i want you both to return to your dormitory and stay there." Remus said as the two teens nodded their heads again and began to walk towards the door. "and don't take any detours, if you do, i shall know." The professor added as the teens stopped mid-way and turned towards the professor.

"Uncle moony, just so you know, i don't think the map works very well, earlier it showed a name of someone who is supposed to be dead." Evan said, making Remus turned to him.

"really? And who might that be?" Remus said, his voice laced with sarcasm as he looked at Evan.

"Peter Pettigrew."

The professor's eyes widens at the name, however he tried to cover his shocked expression from. The two teens, "it can't be, that's not possible." he mumbled to himself, but the teens heard it.

"it's just what we saw, Professor, goodnight." and with that, the teens exited the classroom, leaving a shocked and confused Remus Lupin inside.

━━━━━━━ ❖ ━━━━━━━

"You did what?! "

Celeste exclaimed at her twin brother, who shrunk at the raised voice. Evan and Celeste stood in the astronomy tower, Evan has just finished telling Celeste about last night.

"it's nothing serious, Celia, just a normal walk in the corridors." Evan agrued with her. "at night, with a killer on the loose." Celeste added, continuing to glare at her twin brother.

"just as long as mom doesn't know about this, then we're safe."

"You're not safe, i wasn't a part of this." Celeste corrected him before the two of them went silent, looking at the view of Hogwarts in front of them.

"Hey Evan?" Celeste said, breaking the silence between the two. "yeah, Celia?" He replied as he turned away from the view to his sister.

"among the two of us, who do you think is likely to be the next ruler of Avaria?" asked Celeste, as she also turned away from the view to her brother, studying his expression at her question.

Evan furrowed his brows and pursed his lips as the question circulate his mind. "you, no doubt." He replied with a chuckle.

"in all honesty, Celeste, i don't want to rule Avaria, i don't want the weight of responsibility placed on my shoulder, i'm not the perfect leader. If anything, Avaria is in better hands with you." Evan explained as Celeste just stared at him, the two stood there in awkward silence.

"i'm not that responsible." Evan added.

"yeah, cause the moment you become responsible, is the moment Ron finally asked hermione out, which is technically, never!" Celeste teased, lightening the moment.

"Hey! I can be responsible!" Evan added, playfully hitting Celeste on the arm.

"keep telling yourself that."

━━━━━━━ ❖ ━━━━━━━

After Divination, Harry tells the rest of the quintet about what he experienced when he entered the Divination classroom to return the crystal ball that managed to escape the room. Apparently, it's about Professor Trewlawny saying some rubbish that he will return.

As the quintet walked down the corridor, they managed to pass by a cloaked man sharpening it's axe.

"i cannot believe that they're going to kill buckbeak, it's just horrible!" exclaimed Hermione as the quintet looked away from the man.

"it just got worse." Ron said as the quintet looked over to Malfoy and his goons by some rocks, speaking to one another.

"i'm telling you, father said i can keep the hippogriff's head, i'll donate it to the Gryffindor's common room, this is going to be rich." said Malfoy to his goons as the quintet march to him.

"what about i'll have your head on the slytherin common room!" yelled Celeste as they walked over to Malfoy and his goons. Evan smirked at the words that escaped his sister's mouth.

"ah come to see the show?" Draco asked with a laugh as the two ladies began walked over to them. "You! You foul loathsome evil little cockroach!" Hermione spat with a hard glare, her wand pointed at Malfoy's neck as Draco whimpered as his back laid flat against the rock. Celeste was just about to cast a spell on him when Ron interrupted her.

"Hermione no! He's not worth it!"

"seriously Ron? If anything, i'd love to watch my sister and Mione beat the living crap out of him with some chocolate frogs" said Evan with a chuckle as he and Celeste shared a smirk.

Hermione began lowering her wand, her glare, however, hasn't left. Draco opened an eye to see Hermione began to turn around, as she did, Malfoy laughed with his goons. Hermione, out of anger, turned and punch Malfoy straight at the face, making him hit the rock and fall, his goons ran to check on him.

The Black twins wore a proud smirk, while Harry and Ron wore an proud smile. It was satisfying fot them to see Hermione punch the face of that blonde slytherin. Malfoy and his goons began to ran away from them in fear as Celeste and Evan laughed.

Hermione turned to her friends with a smile on her face, "that felt good." she said, her smile not wearing off. "not good, brilliant." Ron complimented her, and the twins swore they saw a hint of blush on Hermione's cheeks.

"that was awesome, Mione, haven't seen anyone punch Malfoy - except Celeste, she was top 1 in hitting Draco wherever she pleased." Evan said as Celeste smirked, reminiscing the memories she had of hitting Draco multiple times.

Soon, the quintet made their way to Hagrid's hut, to see Buckbeak at the pumpkin patch. Celeste wanted to pet him but it would only be worse for her if she did. Instead she focused her attention at Hagrid's hut.

"look at him, loves the smell of the trees when the wind blow through them." said Hagrid, looking outside the window at Buckbeak. "why don't we just set him free?" asked Harry.

"because they would know it was me and Dumbledore would get in trouble, he's coming down, Dumbledore, he wants to be with me when they - when it happens, Great man, Dumbledore, Great man." Hagrid said, his voice coated with sadness as he sat down.

"we'll stay with you too." Hermione added as Celeste agreed. "you'll do no such thing, you think i want you seeing something like that? No, just drink your tea and be off - oh, and before you do, Ron." Hagrid added as he stood to walk to his desk, he reached over to a metal container and opening it, a familiar rat popped up.

"Scabbers! Your alive!" Ron exclaimed happily, grabbing the rat from the half giant. Evan groaned loudly and mocked a face of someone throwing up, he clearly isn't happy to the fact that Scabbers is still alive.

"keep an closer eye on your pets."

"i think you owe someone an apology" said Hermione, anger visible in her voice. "right," Ron turned to Hermione with a fake sad expression, "next time i see crookshanks, I'll let him know." he added as his fake expression left. This angered both Celeste and Hermione.

"i meant me!"

Suddenly, the vase beside Harry broke into pieces. Everyone seemed to forgot what they were doing as they stared at the broken Vase in shock.

"Blimey, what was that?" asked Hagrid as he looked over the broken vase. "what the..." Celeste muttered as Hermione walked over to the broken vas and took the pebble in her hands, taking a look at it with her brows furrowed.

Then all of them heard Harry wince, "Ow, what was that?" Harry said, rubbing the back of his head. Celeste bit her bottom lip to prevent her from smiling - which didn't work - while Evan chuckled at the back of his hand. Harry sent the two of them a glare that made the twins laugh.

Celeste looked at the window to see people coming towards the hut, "Hagrid.." she said, not taking her gaze away from the window.

"it's late, it's nearly dark, you shouldn't be here, if someone sees you outside this castle at this time or night, you lot will be in trouble, big trouble, particularly you three." Hagrid said, pointing over to Celeste, Evan and Harry before they heard a knock on the doors.

Hagrid rushed and cover his pet with a blanket then leading the quintet the way out of the hut. "quick, quick." he ushered them through the back door, where the quintet dashed out, but now without giving Hagrid a reassuring smile.

The quintet quickly ran and hid in the pumpkin patch, hiding behing a enormous pumpkin in order for them to hear what was happening, and what they were talking about. Hermione and Celeste heard a rustle of leave behind them, and quickly turned their heads behind amd furrowed their eyebrows.

"what is it?" Harry asked his girlfriend beside him, who was tilting her head to find what caused the rustle of leaves. "i thought we saw - nevermind" Celeste said, shaking her head as she turned away from the trees behind them.

"let's go!" Evan whispered-yelled to his friends and stood up to run away from the scene, the rest of the quintet folowing right behind him.

The quintet stopped by where the stone walls were, Ron was struggling to keep Scabbers put and Hermione pleading for them to move further. Celeste also wanted to leave, she couldn't handle the fact that buckbeak - innocent buckbeak - was going to be executed. However, before they could leave it was too late, the loud swush of an axe was heard and Celeste bit her lips to prevent her from tearing up, thought tears pricked her eyes. Harry wrapped his arms around her from behind and buried his face at the crook of her neck as Celeste intertwined rheir fingers and leaned into him and she prevented herself from bursting to tears. Harry loosened his grip a bit and turned his girlfriend around, Celeste wrapped her arms around his neck and cried silently into his shoulder as one of Harry's arms went to wrap themselves at her waist stroked her head.

"Ah!"

a pained yell was heard and Celeste and Harry pulled apart - well, their heads - and looked over to Ron who held his hand where there was a red blood on the tip of his finger. "he bit me, Scabbers." Celeste looked down and saw that the rat was running away from them.

"Ron! RON!" shouted Hermione as Ron dashed to catch Scabbers. "Ron!" Evan shouted as the four of them began to run, chasing after Ron. however, the four stopped mid-way when they saw what tree they were running at. The Whomping Willow.

"you guys now what tree that is, Right?" said Evan as his gaze flicker from Ron to the tree with a terrified expression.

"guys! GUYS! Run, it's the grim!" Ron shouted, pointing over behind us. The four turned around to see a black dog growling. Celeste and Evan could recognized it as the dog they saw the forest back at Avaria.

The quintet stared at the Grim in terror, it didn't help when the Grim started running towards them. Evan and Harry pulled Hermione and Celeste behind them, but the Grim jumped over them, and running back to Ron.

Celeste yelled as she, Hermione and Harry desperately tried to reclaim Ron back, however the grim already pulled the two of them in the hole by the tree. Evan, however, managed to jumped into the hole, Celeste yelled for her brother, trying to run towards there but Harry held her by the waist and pulled her back, just in time for a branch to swing right in front of them. In a flash, the 3/5 of the quintet tripped by a tree branch of the whomping willow.

Harry held Celeste and Hermione up their feets and the three of them began jumping and ducking. A branch came, tripping Harry but not the girls. Then another one came, the two girls held onto it as the branch was swinging. Celeste and Hermione let out a yell of Harry's name as they grabbed his collar and pulled him with them, then they were pushed into a hole. Harry went down first, then the two girls went next, falling down right on top of the green-eyed boy.

"oof-" was the sound that came out of Celeste's mouth as she landed on her boyfriend. The two girls looked at each other, unaware that they were sitting on the green-eyed boy until he let out a groan. "sorry!" the two ladies shrieked as they quickly got up from Harry, allowing him to stand up and dust himself while saying, "it's alright, don't worry."

"where do you think this goes?" asked Hermione as they all looked at the dark hallway.

"i have a hunch, i just hope i'm wrong." Harry replied as the three of them began walking through the dark hallway. Harry looked beside him at his girlfriend, her blue eyes looked at front as worry was written on her beautiful face as she thought of her brother. Harry connected their hands together and gave her a reassuring squeeze, Celeste look up at him and gave him a small smile that meant thank you.

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

AN: i apologize for the late update guys. three more chapters and year 3 is over. i also updated chapter 14. Thank you guys for 8.06k views and 319 votes, you guys are awesome. Love you all! Godbless

-kalcpxia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

565 1 11
๐‘ฐ ๐’„๐’‚๐’ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’† ๐’†๐žถ๐’†๐’“๐’š๐™ฉ๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’–๐™ฉ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐™ฉ๐’ ๐’‡๐’Š๐™ฉ ๐’Š๐’ โœงโœง The story of Juliette Potter and Remus Lupin. โœงโœง *Obviously I don't...
269K 7.1K 28
*This book was written years ago when I was young and inexperienced. It will be really cringey at times so read at your own risk. I DO NOT support JK...
132K 2.9K 35
Juliet Crescent loved nothing quite as much as she loved the stars, and when she gets invited to attend Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, b...
900K 41.3K 175
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one