Reptilian Eyes(TOTCF fanficti...

By Xythe_Phantasma

What? Red hair almost the shade of blood and green emerald reptilian eyes that gazes sharply full of confiden... More

The Red Dragon 00
The Red dragon 01
The Red Dragon 02
The Red Dragon 03
The Red Dragon 05
The Red Dragon 06
The Red Dragon 07
The Red Dragon 08
The Red Dragon 09
The Red Dragon 10
The Red Dragon 11
The Party Formation 00
The Party Formation 01
The Party Formation 02
The Party Formation 03
The Party Formation 04
The Party Formation 05
The Party Formation 06
The Great and Mighty! 01
The Great and Mighty! 02
The Great and Mighty! 03
The Great and Mighty! 04
The Great and Mighty 05
The Dragon Family 01
The Dragon Family 02
The Dragon Family 03
The Dragon Family 04
The Dragon Family 05
The Jungle Adventure 01
Extra Chapter : The Attribute Awakening
Blain and Luthen
The Jungle Adventure 02

The Red Dragon 04

5.8K 423 224
By Xythe_Phantasma

The next morning, Blain woke up as normal. Euclidean was reading an ancient book as usual on the coffee table beside the open window before turning his head when he noticed the little apple waking up. The sun rays entering the room making the bluenette's smiling image turn even more holy despite his attitude, being not.

Knowing that he can never be a saint, Blain deadpanned at this unfair imagery before him.

They were still in some upper class inn due to the blue dragon's interest with human's economic progress. Seeing as he had no news about this for seven centuries, it seemed that he became interested to relearn the outside world.

Relearn... as in to find out if they still fear him so he could scare them again.

"I see, you're awake, little apple." Euclidean said pleased.

He closed his book and with a snap of his finger, the book disappeared in his spatial dimension. After that, he stood up and carried him. As soon as he did, Blain's dragon form morphed into a baby boy with red hair and green bright eyes. It's head tilted in a questioning manner while staring at Euclidean with wonder.

"We're going to conquer Dorma." He smiled so innocently making the morning light from the window highlight his innocent facade even more. His calm soothing voice rang into Blain with realization like a poisoned arrow hitting his head that he choked on air.

Conquer what?!

This kingdom?!

Why would this crazy man do such a thing?! He's a dragon! A dragon!

Blain's mind was getting chaotic. Why? Why would he want to conquer Dorma?

"You look like you're constipated. Did you eat solids while I'm looking away?" Goes the dragon's clueless question.

Blain wanted to bury himself in some graveyard. Just what is going through this dragon's mind? Has he gone insane the passed thousand years?

"Since I'm going to name you soon, shouldn't it be fitting that I'll name you accordingly." He explained.

Blain looked up at him again. Does naming me have something to do with conquering Dorma? Is he going to name me Dorma?

He felt his pulse began to thump wildly. Blain didn't mind whatever name Euclidean would think of. But why is he associating Blain's soon-to-be name with conquering Dorma?

He felt goosebumps.

"Raziel Rory."

Blain stopped his agitated thoughts as though it had automatically shut down from Euclidean's words. Emerald eyes stared at the sparkling blue like he was looking at a magical lake.

"I found them in an ancient book." He said with a proud smile. He raised up one finger up. "Raziel means an angel of mystery, a keeper of secret. Since you, little apple, appeared into my lair with so much questions unanswered, I must also name you fittingly." He started to explain. "While Rory, is the reason why we have to conquer Dorma." He said with a smile.

Blain remained staring at him unsatisfied... well Raziel doesn't sound so bad. But the Rory part is making him feel afraid. That still didn't answer why they-- he had to get a kingdom.

Euclidean's eyes brightened at the child's questioning demeanor. "Look at you, curious little apple. So I'll tell you..." he trailed. "Red king."

At that moment, Blain--now Raziel, fainted.

.

.

.

Raziel woke up from the warmth of the sunlight through his windows. But the cozy, soft cushion of his bed made him thought back to Euclidean's room at the same time, the scent he picked up is not familiar as well making the young dragon fully awake from the smell, not belonging to his guardian.

Standing up as soon as realization hits, the boy alerted his gaze around the room. It was a big room and not a cave. Aside from the white and gold colors he was used to, crimson curtains were added to the design as well as the bedding and the carpet floor.

Everything around him was majestic, extravagant and obviously costly.

Is this another dragon lair?

Raziel wanted to ask anybody. For god's sake, he just fainted, but he's suddenly in a place like this? Is this some kind of nightmare?

It's making him nervous just thinking about this. And a hunch that where he is now has something to do with that blue scheming dragon, of course.

--Little apple, finally.

A telepathy spoke in his head. The baby dragon looked around from the side where the wide windows aligned was another balcony until he finally see the a beautiful blue. It was standing the, blending with the color of the sky behind him.

Euclidean turned around with a princely smile. His beauty that hard to be rivaled not just by anyone. For an unknown character in the novel, he sure should get this much of screentime.

"You are now officially Crown prince Raziel Rory Acheros. Congratulations little apple."

He stared at him, the bluenette stared back with a very kind smile it almost scared him what he's planning after conquering Dorma now.

"Do you want to see the corrupt king's execution?" He asked so casually like he's asking him if he's eaten yet.

Ah indeed, he is not joking. Once again, the red dragon fainted just when he woke up...

.

.

.

It was almost too shocking how Euclidean's appearance in Dorma became prosperous than how he had anticipated it to be. In fact, they love and respect him as their new ruler. Opposite to what the red dragon had first thought to be a disaster.

The drought in the eastern areas was resolved by the great dragon's mighty magic and soon the magicians continued the job to resupply an artificial rain once the sign of drought comes.

Everyone thinks that Euclidean was a godsend magician. In fact, no one knew that he is a dragon aside from the few elves and dark elves who lived close by the premise... that obviously, either feared or idolized his very existence like he's a god.

Overthrowing a king was an easy task for him. Especially when the king had a lot of weaknesses he could exploit. His greed was one of them.

So without too much bloodshed aside from the king's and his accomplices, public execution was granted for everyone to see the intolerable scums and cheered as their heads came rolling in the dusty ground.

The day after, Euclidean was crowned king and his now self-proclaimed son, Raziel, who was only three month old that time, automatically got the position of the crown prince.

And as promised when he was one year old, the boy began learning magic from Euclidean yet his sadistic nature did not escape him. He got to live for himself for three months inside a maze-like forest. The agonizing mist had him lost for almost everytime had he not placed any marks to guide himself.

At the age of two, Euclidean heartlessly sent him off to another hell hole and had him survive in the middle of bandits, criminals and insane living beings. It was a good thing the previous Raziel who was Blain had gotten used to. In the first place, he lived in a war almost all his life.

Because of that, at the age of three, he had his first growth phase. The red dragon who managed to defeat his older self awakened an attribute(that will be tackled later on).

The proud Euclidean finally stopped pushing him one feet on the ground. Instead, told him to take it easy for a while since he's basically stronger than the puny ones.

So here he is, staring at the garden continuously every tea time that he can. That had been going for two consecutive years but he never got sick of it. It became his hobby now of all things.

There were not many guards surrounding his palace. All of which were scattered in every part of the country to protect every towns, villages and borders. There are royal guards gathered in the palace as well but all of which are elites enough to at least not die that easily when fighting if their king, Euclidean, is lazy to kill ssomeintruder on his own.

Besides, there are two dragons living in the castle walls Dorma namely Euclidean and Raziel himself. It is almost untouchable no matter who comes.

Five years had passed being every year as an eventful moment for Blain-- now named Raziel.

The small dragon, now dubbed as the crown prince of Dorma let out a short sigh while he leaned his chin on the coffee table outside his palace.

Everything was too peaceful. Euclidean was just as bored as him because no one was afraid of his beautiful existence considering that not many people come to the palace in contact with his dragon fear to squirm and tremble before him.

Things like that only happen once in a while. Probably thrice a week or if luck is in Euclidean's side, at least five. All of which were nobles who were left in this kingdom after barely surviving execution because they're quite decent to work with.

"I see, you're here again, little apple." Raziel's head perked up as soon as the angel faced devil spawn had called him.

Green eyes meeting blue ones. The typical kind smile on Euclidean's face welcomed the boy until the man who is now his adoptive father sat on the table across him.

"Good morning, your ma--" he stopped when the older closed his eyes still with a smile on his lips and hummed his tone having threatening ìmpact to him as his dragon fear intensified. Raziel inhaled deep, cleared his throat and spoke his greetings once more with a small blush on his cheek with embarrassment. "Good morning, Papa."

Explain why you want me to call you that again? Shouldn't I be calling you bluey gramps instead? The boy sulked while hiding half his face on the table side glancing at his father's pleased smile. He sighed in relief. Safe.

Euclidean definitely had a lot of time in his hands. Literally.

He has an aide who does all his work for him and will never would his aide complain. In fact, he will even beg the blue king to step on him.

Why?

Because he is an elf. And elves look up to dragons like they're gods. They could easily recognize one because most of them have elementals and there's only two things they're feel towards a dragon, either fearing or idolizing them.

As they are not mortally materialistic nor greedy creatures, Euclidean chose some of them to learn and do his paper works.

Scammed and overworked, the elves felt nothing but gratitude for him even if he doesn't pay them. As the elves say, just a look in Euclidean and Raziel, they are paid and honored enough for such service.

A practical dragon this guy is. And in all honesty, Raziel is learning quite a lot from him.

The two opposing colors of hairs were quiet for a while. Enjoying the scenery of the gardens while the wind sweeping their soft locks. Their shines brighter than anything in this world.

"P-papa..." he called the older still as shy at how he'd address him.

"Yes, little apple?" Euclidean was quick to respond almost making the child jolt. Honestly, why bother giving Blain a new name if he'll still call him little apple indefinitely?

He muster up what humility he could muster up before looking up at the beautiful creature he calls 'papa' now as insisted by the bluenette with confidence.

"I'm going to Roan." He said.

It's been five years and there's yet any news about the black egg nor Cale Henituse becoming a young master silver shield--is he even born yet? As he was not much informed about the neighboring countries around them, he needed to check it himself if Raon is already hatched or not.

"Why?" Euclidean asked him. His tone rather in disapproval but he was masking it with boredom.

"Research." This was one of Raziel's past time. Researching ancient books, landscapes and species given his previous life.

"Alright." The blue dragon shrugged.

Raziel had at least proven himself a survivor after all and Euclidean would be a hypocrite if he stops him now considering that he threw a two year old in the worst part of the world back then. Besides, giving him an opportunity in the field once in a while is pretty much a good thing for the boy in Euclidean's point of view. After all, his son is a dragon who surpassed first phase already. What could possibly hold him back?

The boy beamed an innocent bright smile, showcasing his pearly whites and an expression almost as similar to Euclidean's if only they had the same haire color.

The older smiled back and reached for his head to give him a short pat. It seems like the little apple he picked up is trying to be independent on his own in such a short time.

"Take things slow, little apple. You have a lot of time." Euclidean advised him.

Raziel gave a short nod as he leaped his short legs down the chair and run around towards the other side of the table where the king dragon sat. Automatically, he reached the boy from where he stood and carried him to sit on his lap and recieved more headpats.

This was definitely one of the things Raziel liked about the sadistic older dragon. Despite being cruel and bored, he still recieved consideration and trust from him.

Euclidean was not protective of him in terms of travels and researches because they are dragons. That reason is enough to put him at ease. But when it comes to the people around this little red, it's probably a different issue.

"If you find a potential friend..." the blue haired king raised one finger, discontinuing his phrase as he looked at Raziel with a look.

Raziel sighed. "...Tell them that I am a criminal with ten million gold bounty and see if they will give you up." He recited the continuation.

"If they betrayed you..." Euclidean raised both point and middle finger to indicate the second rule.

"...Release my dragon fear to the extent that his mouth foams in extreme fear." He continued again.

"If someone hurt you..." he raised his ring finger as an additional third rule.

"...Beat them up until they beg me to kill them."

"If you can't beat them..." he raised a pinky.

"...Open a teleportation portal and call papa."

"If someone asks for marriage..." he raised his thumb.

"...reject them."

"Hmm?" Euclidean frowned.

"...uh... let them marry their own grave."

The blue dragon smiled. "Very good. Remember the words, little apple. You may be strong, but you are young and gullible. Some unknown person might scam you if you don't keep your guard up."

The boy nodded.

"Speaking of which, I recently found a spy crawling in the sewer. We can use him as our lab rat later on."

Raziel agreed with an innocent smile bit sinister thoughts. He did need a lab rat later on.

.

And so we end the chapter here!

Did a five year time skip and still actually gonna do two more since nothing important will happen aside from Blain/Raziel and Euclidean interaction.

So yeah...

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 582 9
The son of a Count in Northeast of Roan Kingdom, is named Cale Henituse, had lost his mother and his father had neglected him. The once cheerful chil...
138K 8.5K 20
The war is over no one really died but something is wrong here they can feel it. They feel like they lost something precious. Something seem to be mi...
32.5K 2K 41
Cale regresses back into the past before the war began. With a new power that only activated in the moment of his death. ''Child, your suffering was...
53.2K 3.4K 22
°•Lets meet again in our next life, kim rok soo•° ♡"The moon looks beautiful tonight"♡ 《Cale Henituse x Reader》 The abandoned princess and the ex-com...