My White Knight ✔️

By mikywaymidnight

What would you do when the happy bubble you lived in for the past 25 years gets popped? Do you wanna know wh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Epilogue
Thank You 🖤
Bonus Chapter(Divya's Dad POV)
Bonus Chapter
Lies and Love (Next Book)

Chapter 33

1.3K 116 103
By mikywaymidnight

This one is for you guys.

KillWing

IshkbaazSHIVIKA

Ammaspet

shupanddancewithme

Navikew

Andrew

"Mama! What does marriage mean?" Amar asked Divya as I walked into Divya's house.

Amar is sitting on the dining table and Divya is standing before him with a bowl and spoon in her hand. Wow! That's a serious discussion on between my fiancé and my son.

Yes! Me and Divya are getting married this Sunday, which is in 4 days. It's already too late and I don't want any more delays in showing the world that she is mine.

"Marriage is an union of two people, who love each other. It's promise they make to stay together, trust and respect each other."Divya told him and fed him food as as stood back leaning on to the pillar looking at them.

"Will you and Papa fight after marriage? And break up like Katie's" He questioned again.

Katie is his friend from the day care center.

"People will always fight but that doesn't mean they don't love each other anymore. And I will not let Andrew leave us.'"

When did my little man get this many questions about marriage? And did Divya just say that she will never leave me?

"Like Amy and Uncle Jamie, they always fight and kiss." He said clapping his hands like he cracked a major code in his life making me smile. Amar's smile always warms my heart.

"When did you come?" Divya asked me as I was involved in looking at Amar's face.

"A while back." I said walking to her and pecked her on the lips.

"Papa! I am having a sleepover with Uncle Dru, Uncle Arjun, Alex, Elena and Danny tomorrow."He said opening his arms to me wanting me to pick him up.

I could never get over Amar calling me Papa, That always puts a smile to my face. Who says dad and sons can't bond much, because with Amar and me, it's other way around.

"That sounds fun! Will you miss me?" I asked with a pout and kissed him on the tip of his nose.

"I will always miss you Papa." He said and kissed me back.

"He comes and you forget me, I am your mother remember that." Divya snickered at us and walked away into the kitchen.

"Is Mama mad at us?"Amar questioned me with a panicked look on his face.

"Your mama can never be mad at us. You sit here, watch the TV and I will go take care of her." I said and placed him on the couch after placing a kiss on his head.

I walked into the kitchen and Divya is standing near the sink doing the dishes. I went and hugged her from behind. I started nibbling her on the neck and caged her with my body

"Andrew! What are you doing?" She shrieked trying get out of here.

"I am trying to hug and kiss my fiancé, Why do you care?" I said and nuzzled into her neck, placing wet lingering kisses all over her neck and shoulders.

She dropped the dishes in her hand, and has goosebumps all over making it hard for me to not smirk.I love the effect I have on her body.

She turned around and faced me, her cheeks are red, face all sweaty, with erratic breathing. I could feel her shiver under my gaze. I lifted her and placed on the counter and kissed her.

Her body reacted instinctively, her hands were on my chest pulling me closer. Her smell so hypnotic, her lips so smooth and soft like a peach. We were devouring one another, drowning in each other. The rush of sensations crawling across my body wanted me take her right here.

I am going insane, sickeningly insane for her.

"Oh gosh! My poor eyes! Gross, Gross, Gross...." We both heard Amaya.

Divya pushed me away and I looked at Amaya who's jumping with her eyes closed yelling gross.

"How did you get in?" I asked tucking in the shirt Divya seemed to pull out.

"I do have a key, and I let myself in. Can I open my eyes now? Are you guys civil? I have to get a new pair of eyes after looking at you guys." She asked peeking through her fingers.

I pulled Divya into my arms again to irk Amaya. Amaya took her hands off from her eyes and looked at Divya, who's hiding her face in my chest.

"Stop barging in, we are getting married. We need privacy from now on." I told Amaya and she just rolled her eyes at me.

"Leave him this instant! We are going pack your bags." Amaya said to Divya and snatched her away from my arms.

"And you gross man, take care of Amar for the next 3 days." Amaya said to me.

"Where are you taking Divya?"

"As the Maid of honor, I took the responsibility to host a bachelorette party for my bride. And I am not telling you where we are going because you and my stupid husband are going to ruin it." She said and walked away with Divya upstairs.

I sat down with Amar as he was watching sponge bob, giggling at the screen clutching his stomach.

"How are you gonna go? It's almost 10." I asked Amy again as I have weird gut feeling that Amy's doing something fishy here as she is being weirdly absurd.

"What's with the interrogation? And don't worry about us, Theo gave us his jet. It's not just Divya and me, Madeline, Ana, my Aunt are coming too. Is that good enough for you? Stop with your questions already." She babbled confirming that she is really doing something stupid.

I just hope she doesn't get herself and Divya in trouble.

"I'll wait in the car and I am giving you two minutes to complete your business. Bye Amar, I love you.." Saying the Amaya walked out of the house.

"I love you too Amy." Amar said back mechanically looking at the TV.

"Don't do anything stupid please. Have fun." I said and kissed her on the head.

"Do I look like I do stupid things? don't worry I will be back in 2 days. Just take care of Amar." She said and I nodded.

She hugged me for minute and walked to Amar and kissed him goodbye. I will definitely miss her, I dropped her off to Amy's car and walked back to the house.

I brushed Amar's teeth and put him to bed, I called Divya to know where she is but I could hear the phone ringing in her room. That sneaky little Amy threw Divya's phone under the bed, so I won't contact her.

Maybe they wanted fun together. Let her have fun, it's not everyday she gets to loosen up a bit. With that thought I slept on Divya's bed inhaling her scent.

Man, I am whipped to the core, I should develop another habit before I am turn into an obsessive psychopath.

I woke on time got Amar ready, dropped him at preschool and drove to work. I had meetings scheduled and had really busy day, I kept checking my phone for any calls from Amy or Divya but there were none.

Arjun picked up Amar from preschool and all the kids are having a sleepover at Uncle Harish's house. It's been a day and no call from anyone, I am getting restless, what if they really are in trouble.

I immediately dialed Jameson's phone to ask him if he knows

"Dude! Do you know where Amy took Divya? Did Amy call you since she left."

"No, I tried her but it didn't go through. What's wrong? Anyway mom, Madeline and Aunt are going are with her. You know Amy she will be fine." He said in a confident tone.

"Let me ask my dad if he knows." I said to him and added my dad, Shaurya and Uncle Harish to the call.

Guess what, no one knew where they are, no one has any contact with their spoused and Amy didn't take my father's jet. She just fooled all of us. So, now all the men are gathered in Global Tech's meeting room looking for them.

Jameson called the security firm an hour ago, and we didn't get back anything from them either and it's been almost 2 hours.

"They didn't leave the country right?"Harish uncle asked sipping his coffee.

"Nope, we checked with my friend at the Airport." I said looking at him.

"Hold on! That's John." Jameson said and picked up the phone.

"What? Where? Mhh...Hmm. Thank you so much John! We will be there in 2 hours, until then keep a look on them." He said and cut the call.

Everyone's eyes are on Jameson, waiting to know where they are. And he is taking an awful lot time saying where they are.

"Stop staring and I am really sorry about my wife. They are at a strip club in Vegas." He said calming my racing heart and at the same time shocking me.

All our phones pinged with images of all of them in a strip club with almost naked men dancing right before them.

Amaya did give Divya a perfect bachelorette party, Las Vegas and strip club. But my eyes are on Divya who's looking pretty shook by the sight of too many naked men.

I swiped and looked at another picture of her standing and man her dress got me hot. She doesn't look sweet and innocent. She looks fire and sexy. There are few lumps in my throat by just looking at her.

Why is she wearing a dress like that? I don't mind her wearing it but I mind not being there beside her.

It's just not her every one of them are wearing skimpy shiny clothes.

"We are going there, I have to get my wife back before she realizes I am old." My dad announced throwing his phone on the table and every man in the room agreed to it.

We all got on the jet, landed in Las Vegas the Sin city after the most horrible 2 hours and drove to the strip club they are in.

Valet took our cars as we got out, paid the entrance money and got into the strip club. It reeks alcohol in here, the floor is sticky making all our shoes squeak as we walk, with all neon lights, making us go blind. The club is empty, no one is in here. Where are they?

I showed Divya's picture to the man at the bar and he said that they are in a private room in the back. As we walked there I saw Divya and others with 20 men in suspenders or boxers, cheering and yelling.

As we walked near by, there is a chair in the middle with Divya sitting on it and some random guy is giving her a lap dance. Divya sat there giggling and poking his abs. Amy is raining then with dollar bills while Ana tucked in a dollar bill on to his pants. Vasudha Aunty and Madeleine are sitting on the couch with other men and talking to them.

The man who was giving Divya lap dance left and another man walked by to do the same. Amy smacked him on the butt and he held her by the waist and they kept talking with each other making me gape at her wild side. I looked at Jameson who stood still in shock at his wife's actions.

"I suggest you to take your hands off my wife." Jameson said to the man who's holding Amy.

The man looked at Amy in shock while all the woman here looked at us with their mouth wide open. The looks on their face changed from shock to embarrassment real quick.

"We are not married, not in Vegas. Right guys?" She questioned at others.

"I am married and that's my husband." Madeleine came running to my father and so did Vasudha Aunty and Ana to Harish Uncle and Shaurya.

"Traitors." Amy mumbled and looked at Jameson who's furious.

My girl is trying to stand up but she is failing to do so. She is completely wasted, she got up completely and was about to fall down back again so I went to her and held her hand.

"An..Andrew.." She slurred her words looking at me.

"Nick..Andrew is here." She called out someone out.

Nick was the guy who got smacked by Amaya.

"Guys, Divya's Andrew is here." Nick said and all the guys looked at me.

"Hi, I am Nick. She has been talking about you non stop. You are one lucky duck." He said to me and I smiled at him.

One of the guys recognized me and asked me about my mom, I stayed there talking to them while the others left. Divya is in my arms and quiet the whole time. Nick and the guys gave us an anniversary present too. We waved them bye and got into the car.

"Where is the hotel?" I asked Divya to drive to that place.

"What hotel?" She questioned me back.

God! She is gonna drive me crazy today.

"Where did you stay last night?"

I don't know what was funny in my question but she started giggling. This is going to be a really long night.

"We were in a car, we flew to Oaklahoma and then drove here. It was really fun, we danced in a club, we smoked hookah, we hitchhiked on a truck to New Mexico and then came here in a car, we ate a lots of fun foods and I bought this dress this afternoon. Do you like it? ." She asked shoving her hand on my face.

They hitchhiked? What did this Amaya do to my innocent girl?

I took my phone out and booked a room at The Bellagio and drove there.

"You don't like my dress?" She asked me again with tears in her eyes.

I love this dress on her, the more I look the more I can't control myself.

"You not talking to me, hate it." She said and turned away from me.

God please give me strength to not do anything stupid today.

"You look really sexy. I am scared to look at you, I won't be able to control myself." I told her and she looked at me with a wide smile.

"You complimenting me, love it." She said and leaned forward and kissed me on the cheek.

I parked the car outside the hotel and the valet came to us and opened the door. I got out and went over to Divya's side, as she wouldn't move.

"Let's go, we are at the hotel." I said giving her my hand.

She looked at me with her beautiful hazel eyes, and pout on her face making me go crazy all over again.

"I don't want a hotel, let's stay in the car." She whined gaining attention from the people around us.

"Divya! Listen to me, let's go upstairs freshen up a bit. After that we will go where ever you want love." I said to smoothly and she held my hand.

She took her heels off and is walking on bare foot, we got into the elevator as people kept staring at me and Divya.

"Andrew! I don't feel okay." She said and ran to the bathroom as soon as we reached our room.

I ran behind and held her hair back as she kept hurling her guts out. She stopped after a bit and I helped her clean her face.

"Do you know the first time I saw you up close was when I was throwing up at Amaya's place in India? I was so mesmerized by the care and love you showed me that day. Those eyes of yours showed love and concern. I love looking into your eyes, they give me peace." She said looking at me as I kept looking at her face which has makeup smeared all over and even now she looks beautiful to me.

I remember that day, I was worried for her. I can't believe, she retained it.

"Your dimples are to die for, and your smile it makes me happy Andrew. I wish I met you way earlier, that would've been the best. I had to kiss a snake to find my Knight. My very own White Knight" She whispered the last part as a tear rolled down her cheek.

I held her face close to me and kissed her on the head. I wish I met her before Jay, I wish I could change the past too, if I had the chance I will do that.

She thinks of me her Knight.

"Lets take a shower and get cleaned." I said lifting her up from the floor and placed her in the tub.

I turned on the shower head and let the water hit her with her clothes which stink like alcohol. She sat there under the warm water for a good 30 min as I kept looking at her. I can't believe she will be mine soon. I can't wait to marry her.

I gave her a robe and walked out of the bathroom for her to change. I took my suit off, changed into my shorts and sat outside waiting for her on the bed.

She slowly walked out of the bathroom covered in her robe, water dripping from her hair. I should look away from her, I have to control my thoughts.

She slowly crawled into the bed and laid down beside me.

"Do you not love me anymore? You didn't kiss me ever since you came here." She asked me with tears in her eyes.

I hate seeing tears in her eyes, I would rather die than make her cry.

"I can never stop loving you. It's already hard for my to control myself, you will taste like the alcohol you had and I would love to stay sober for the rest of my life." I said to her and sighed at my bad luck.

My two addictions are calling me to taste them but I can't. I have to stay away from Divya and that alcohol she had. This is like a test which I am tempted to cheat on but I can't.

"I am sorry! Can I sleep in your arms at least?" She raised to her elbows and asked me with her lowering her lip into a cute pout.

I couldn't resist anymore, I opened my arms and made her lie on me. She kept playing with her fingers on my chest and started taking about my heartbeat, my lungs condition. She is giving me a physical check up now, after a lot of doctor talk she dozed off to sleep.

Drunk Divya is a sloppy mess.

I felt someone tap me to regain my consciousness, it's morning already.

"Stop that sound. I am dying.."Divya groaned stirring around.

I could hear someone ringing the doorbell, and tried to move but Divya clung on to me and is hiding her face in me.

"Can someone please make that sound go away? I can't breathe.." She groaned in pain again.

"Divya! That's the door bell, let me go and look who that is." I told her and she released me.

I adjusted my clothes grabbed a robe on the way to the door and opened it and found Jameson and Amaya outside the room.

Unlike last night, Amy is fully clothed and looks like the one I know. She handed me Divya's bag.

"Hey Man! We are leaving, you guys relax and come back we will take care of Amar and the hotel bill. Maya has to say something to you and Divya." Jameson said with a stern face and Amy is quite the whole time.

Just in time Divya came and stood beside me.

"I am sorry!" Amaya said and mouthed Not-Sorry winking at us.

"For what?" Jameson questioned making Amy stomp her feet.

"This is not my first rodeo, I already did it thrice. God! You are such an ass. I am sorry Divya making you do all the things without thinking about the consequences. Satisfied now! I am leaving, Bye." Amaya said and walked away. Soon Jameson followed her, he is screwed.

I looked at Divya beside me who's looking confused and couldn't fathom what's going on here holding her head.

I took her to the kitchen, made her sit on a chair and gave her a gallon of water with aspirin to chug it down.

"I am never drinking again." She said putting her water glass down.

"Why did you even drink last night?"

"I was nervous and took 4 shots and after that I don't remember how much I had. I am so mortified by the things I did last night. It was crazy." She replied with her face all red.

"Getting a lap dance and a strip tease by 20 men does that to you. Nick gave me a pair of suspenders as an anniversary gift because you wanted me to do it apparently." I added making fun of her.

She opened her mouth in shock and became more red than she was before, I am for sure enjoying the position she is in right now.

"I..I didn't say that! I...I would never ask th...that." She stuttered and I laughed looking at her all panicked and flustered.

I stood up and walked to her and whispered

"I will do it for you, after we are married. Get ready to be amazed." I said kissing her on the neck and walked away leaving her all hot and bothered.

And that's the chapter.

I hope you liked it.

I didn't know what to write but I squeezed it out of my pea sized brain. I hope you are not disappointed, Please don't hate me if this sucked.

And who's ready for the wedding?

One more chapter to go.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Love,
Sneha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 10.4K 33
Finding Happiness Spinoff - Cole When I was 19, I knocked up the wrong woman. Trying to do the right thing for my unborn son I married her. Two more...
141K 5K 8
"Do you think I will be pregnant ??" He looks at her with wide eyes. "Are you crazy??? Why the hell will you be pregnant??" He yelled. "Huh...!!" She...
489K 22.4K 47
"What are you doing in my kitchen?" And yet again there it goes again the same mantra - My house - My terrace - My room and now My kitchen too? Real...
2.6K 261 18
so jk is cold type mafia ( not actually ice 🙄) and y/n is a single mother..... Credit goes to --- @bunnykookie07 i add some lines and songs . sh...