Your eyes, they tell

By taessmirkingface

Jungkook and his 6 best friends always have had a blast in college. What happens when he falls in love with o... More

Chapter 1 and intro
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 11

119 8 3
By taessmirkingface

"Hyung! Are you okay?" I went down to grab Taehyung hyung, holding his back and supporting him up. I was happy he didn't swat my hand away and was actually letting me help him.

"Hyung please don't be mad... it was my stupid reflex!" I whispered enough for only him to hear as Jin hyung jogged over to help me get him off the floor. I sat him down on the couch. 

Jin hyung gave us both a concerned look; "Now what happened for y'all to fight? You two literally never fight!"

"We weren't fighting, I would never push him down on purpose!" I said as I couldn't look at either of them in the face

"He was just trying to trip me as I walked away Jin Hyung, it wasn't fighting, I promise. My dumb self didn't even see it coming even though I should have. You know how we are!" Tae hyung said defending me

Oh thank god!

"You two promise?" He asked again concerned 

"Hyung I wouldn't lie! If he did it on purpose don't you think I'd want him to get in trouble with you?" he asked snickering, earning a small giggle from Jin hyung as well 

"This is true! You two scared me cause I thought you were fighting though!"

"No hyung, I mess around too much! My bad! That was really my bad. Sorry Taehyungie hyung!"

"Are you sorry? Come here and help me get to my room and massage my back for me then!" He said

"Oh of course your highness! Whatever you say!" he reached his hand out to me thinking I was gonna help him up to walk - only for me to pick him up bridal style. Jin hyung huffed at that as Tae hyung looked at me in disbelief

"Muscle monster!" he said making me smirk in a way I could not hide

I got to his room closing the door, and laid him down in bed gently and reached over so I can massage him. "No, no I was only joking! I'll be okay!" He said stopping me

"Hyung I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to! My stupid reflexes! I was so scared he was gonna catch us or something like we have no explanation for that."

"Well don't say that I could have said I was trying to help you find something in there!" He said smugly

"What's in there hyung?" I asked a bit concerned 

"I don't know, Candy? Tasted like it!"

"Hyung!" I whined feeling myself blush, "...no let me make it up to you. I can massage you, I can literally grab you everything you need. Just ask me anything, like use me in any way!" I regretted that last part as it came out a bit wrong

That smug look hasn't left his face especially when he heard that last part. He was all about it! "I'm gonna act like I didn't hear that. But Kooks, really I am okay!"

I gave him a concerned look as his boxy smile appeared on his face again, hiding all his pain behind it, "Kook, I won't lie to you, come here!" he opened his arm out to me so I can come hug into it. 

I quickly shook my head no.. "Jin hyung is right next door!"

"So? He was doing school stuff after a weekend of traveling he's probably stuffing his face as we speak and then he will knock out. Trust me!"

"Then we can wait till he knocks out!" I earned a sigh from him as he was disappointed in me and he crossed his arms together and pouted at me. 

I kept ignoring and telling him about my new idea for school. "Hyung, I personally think instead of procrastinating we should study what we learned in class when we get home that away we're not stressing about the test every time!" He didn't seem to be paying too much attention at that as he kept subtly rolling his eyes as his way of playing hard to get. Just then Jin hyung came into the room...

"Hey kids, I am off to bed! Taehyungie want some medicine or ice pack before I go? You hurting still? "

"He's good hyung, you get rest I'll take care of him!"

"Okay!" He smiled, "If you get hungry I put the rest of the pizza in the fridge, okay?"

We both nodded and smiled as he closed the door.

"Wow, so you like push me off the couch, and then talk about school? Won't even cuddle my poor body in pain. Kinda sad about that!" Tae hyung finally spoke out

I felt myself smiling at how much of a child he acts sometimes. It's endearing. I can't help but find it cute when he does this, because when he is in even a bit of pain he turns into a baby. I am just not used to him acting this cute to me. When he opened his mouth to speak again I rammed my lips in his taking him by shock.

"Jeon Jungkook! I didn't know you do stuff like that!" he was being smug again, the usual

"And I didn't know that you that you would turn into a cute baby when you're sick!" I got on my knees moving closer to him and laid down on the pillow, I put my arms out like he usually does to me waiting for him to quickly embrace the crap out of me. He wasted no time giggling and aggresively jumping onto me, his head laying on my chest.

"Wait no turn off the light!" I said annoying him as he moved quickly, running back after turning the lights off

"You know for someone in pain you sure move fast!" I giggled

I heard him giggle too as I felt him breathe me in and let out of a soft sigh. 

--------------------------

"They are totally here! Jin hyung told me!" I heard Jimin hyungs voice coming from the distance as I was slowing drifting awake. I was feeling delirious as I slowly started to open my eyes quickly closing them back as the sun was hitting right in my eyes. 

"Oh man! Holy shit!" I heard the door open then shut quickly, making me jump

"Jimin! You dumb idiot I told you to knock!" Yoongi hyung?

I was now awake unable to move because of the body that was completely embraced into mine. Oh Taehyungie hyung, I can't remember how this happened, oh wait.... I do.

"Hyung! Up!" I yelled trying to move him of me slowly. I didn't think throwing him off me was an option... anymore!

He was still sleepy refusing to wake up! "Hyung Jimin and Yoongi hyung just walked in on us!" I scream whispered

Yeah, that did it. I saw him jump up really fast and look around the room. We both quickly got off the bed and jogged to the living room. There they were both sitting on the couch just waiting for us to come, legs crossed and everything. 

"Huh... so fast Jungkook? We doin this now?" Jimin asked 

I saw Yoongi hyung's face unable to stay serious as he had to look down to make sure we didnt see him trying not to smile. 

"How are you both here right now?" Tae hyung asked 

"Well hyung and I pulled a y'all and ditched class today to have breakfast!" Jimin said 

"Y'all have breakfast together? Since when?"

"Since forever! We like to talk crap on the rest of you!" he giggled, "Plus he called me to tell me that he knows that I know, so we both know and decided to you know... talk about it.. y'all that is!" earning a semi confused look from Tae hyung and I.

Yoongi hyung was nodded now. "Yeah Tae it was eating me out alive you know? Six months of keeping this secret in? Lord when you told me that Jimin knew I had to, I just had to!" 

"Six months?" I questioned staring at Tae hyung in shock.. "Hyung, you liked me for six months?"

I earned a smile from him, "It was like eight or nine actually, I uh didn't tell anyone right away."

Jimin hyung giggled in excitement as he got shy just hearing that.

"Wow, hyung! I don't think I ever asked you how long you've liked me... I- wow thank you, I feel so honored!"

"Ah gross!" Yoongi hyungs face was disgusted hearing us talk, "Okay enough of this gay shit, y'all go freshen up, we got you breakfast. Let's talk privately!"

----------------

"Sooooo I feel like we know enough about their relationship to write a book!" Yoongi hyung told Jimin as he watched us stuff our faces 

"More you than me hyung, Kook's pretty rookie to the whole liking thing!" 

"Dang, so he's the rookie and still confessed before Tae did?" Yoongi hyung said in shock shaking his head at him, earning a glare from Tae hyung, which made him giggle slightly, "It's okay Tae I think you could have had him if you waited the full year instead of nine months!" he said his face turning serious in the most sarcastic way possible

"Okay y'all, stop making it weird for Kook!" Tae hyung protested 

"I am okay hyung, really!" he caught me already smiling before I even said anything 

I actually liked all the teasing that was going on here! Jimin hyung was cracking up now with Yoongi hyung following him. 

"Well!" Yoongi hyung said really serious now, making us both stop eating to look at him. "I wanna say something and Jimin if you say anything about this ever I will fight you!"

Jimin hyung's eyes widened slightly  because he definitely didnt wanna fight Yoongi hyung. He held both his arms up as a sign of defeat 

"Well it's always a beautiful day when two people who has known each other for so long as friends, and spend every painful second of each day with each other.." he smiled, making us both smile as we looked at each other.. "as you to have... I am happy for you both, and I love you!"

"Love?" we both said excitedly smiling at each other again. 

We both couldn't help but giggle as we made our way to hyung giving him the biggest bear hug together on both sides of him. Jimin hyung was laughing at the view, especially at the disgusted look on Yoongi hyung's face. 

"I love you more hyung!" I said

"I love you the most hyung!" Tae hyung said sticking his tongue out at me

"OKAY! Let me goo, I hate being touched ew you two okay stop!" he said slowly pushing us both off.

We didn't want to push his limits so we got back to our seats. 

We were both still smiling at him as he continued, "I - ah... don't talk about it much. I stay in my lane for the most part and only talk to you six as friends, but - I don't hide myself from anyone... er anymore that is. It's uh the only way I felt that I can be completely free... you know from myself. I know it'll be hard for you two, this whole dating thing. People won't support, you guys can't be so public, we still have so many people that hate on those that chose to love for love, people like us. Make sure to build your love so its strong to overcome all of these obstacles!" 

I saw Jimin hyung's face turn serious along with Tae hyung's as our smiles were slowly fading away. 

"This world is unfair like that, though I wish it weren't!" Jimin hyung added.. "Yoongi hyung, you never told us why you stopped hiding though." 

I saw for the first time in my life Yoongi hyung smiling a sad smile. It was a memory he didn't wanna remember and I felt guilty he even had to go through a past that makes his face turn into that. 

"Yeah, no harm in sharing to help my friends. It was pretty obvious I liked guys at a young age, like ten! I was quiet about it, acted extra manly and macho because this hidden secret would taunt my reputation. I had to be as straight as possible, a little extra straight if I am being honest. I would purposefully suck at school, try to date a bunch of girls, get into fights and trouble in hopes of proving that I am in fact macho. It all failed on me when I met him." he stopped 

None of us said anything, we all just waited for him to speak but let him know we were there. Jimin hyung slid his arms behind Yoongi hyungs chair knowing the other didn't wanna be touched. It's always good to let someone know you're there. I haven't even heard the full story but I was starting to feel anxious when I saw how uneasy he was being. I wanted to so badly get up and give him a hug. 

"He was the new student in class, came in a couple of months after class started in our Junior year, Je- ha, - he walked in the door, and I swear my heart skipped a beat. He was shorter than me, tan skin, hair beautifully framing his beautiful soft looks. One day I finally had the guts to talk to him, it took a couple of weeks!" he sighed and smiled. He looked like he was ready to share this part of his story with us, as he wasn't looking so uneasy anymore. 

"Hey, you are Je-ha right? My name is Yoongi, uh Min Yoongi... being new is hard and stuff so um let me know if you need anything. 

"I know who you are, it is nice to meet you as well."

"You know me? How?" 

"I saw you hit a guy in the face, I was uh behind you, was kinda nosy.. sorry." Jae ha had his head down as if he was shy to look me in the face 

"Oh, I am not really that violent of a person, I uh don't get into fights unless I think it's necessary...anymore that is!" 

"No, I know why you did it.... it's not like he's a great person. Bullying isnt something to be proud of, besides I thought it was brave for you to stick up for a person like that."

"Say, Je-ha are you stalking me or something?" 

"No, I uh just happen to see, I promise I would never stalk, it was just... sorry!"

"No, I am gonna go now... just like I said before it's hard being the new kid but I will... stick up for you too!" I was about to walk away when he stopped me calling my name. I turned around to see what he wanted. 

"Can't we be friends?" 

"After a month later I found myself ditching all my other friends, the ones my parents said were a bad influence on me. I spent all my time with this guy, who not only forced me to study with him but made sure I stopped getting into fights for no reason. He was like a mom that nagged me... but I was so in love with him at this point. I would catch myself staring at him admiring his beauty as he was explaining dumb school stuff I had no interest over, he would catch my eyes,  get shy and quickly try to look down and change the subject back to school stuff. It went on for the rest of the school year.... until I realized he probably liked me too. He was always a loner, and kept to himself most of the time. I guess being with him turned me into just that, not in bad way - but the fact that I only wanted to be with him."

"On the last day of school of our Junior year, I decided to confess my feelings to him. Yes I waited till then because if he said no I had all of summer to run away from him. We were in the flower field sitting on the grass in the back of our school. Everyone left in a hurry as last day of school before summer break was everyone's favorite day of the year."

"We should hang out even if its summer break, right? I mean only if you want to." he said. He was always mindful of what he said and how he said it. 

"Yeah, for sure but I am not sure you want to hang with me!" 

"Why the heck not? You are my closest, most dearest friend, I love hanging out with you!" 

"Well, yeah.. I know that. What I am about to say might change your mind."

"Yoongi! Did you get into a fight with someone? Or did you start smoking again?"

"No, no!" I chuckled, "it's nothing like that at all!" 

"Then?"

"I just ah, I think it's time I stop hiding myself from you and myself." he waited for me to speak, looking at me giving me a slide nod. I chuckled nervously at that. "I like you Je-ha! You are everything I need in my life, I ah wish you came into my life earlier actually. I just have feelings for you and I don't want to hide anymore. I like you... a lot... not just as a friend, do you want to date me? Only if you want to - if not forget I even said anything! I am so sorry for making you uncomfortable!"

"I waited for him to speak. He was a bit taken aback by what I had just said. It felt like a whole hour passed by before he even said anything and my heart felt like it was beating out of my chest with how stressed this whole situation was making me."

"I like you too Yoongi, I uh didn't think you would like men which is why I never said anything." I saw a shy smile spread on his sweet face as I could not believe what I was hearing. 

"I come to find out that he moved here because of the constant bullying he faced in his old school as word got around that he was gay. It was embarrassing for his parents and the rest of his family and the only thing he could do was escape . He ran away from the shame and embarrassment he has caused his family. He promised his parents it was just a rumor but he needed to get out of this school because of the bullying was getting to be too much on him. 

"What happened then hyung?" Jimin hyung asked 

"We dated all summer long. It was the happiest days I ever really had. We snuck around back and forth and our parents never thought much of it. We really acted like a couple man, he was amazing and just perfect. But, like all stories something bad has to happen to ruin the good times."

We were all quiet worried about what he would say next. 

"What happened hyungie?" I asked not being ready in any way of what was going to come out of his mouth

"It was winter break of our senior year. We were so close to being done with high school. The kids in school caught us kissing in the flower field... the so called idiots I used to call my friends. It was stupid, we just went there to read and it was all my idea - I knew for a fact none of the kids went there relax or enjoy the view."

"Ah, so Min Yoongi got a little boy toy now doesn't he? Is that why you don't wanna hang with us anymore!" 

We both jumped at the sudden voices and got off each other and standing up

"Oh man, this is gold! This is freaking gold! Min Yoongi is a fag!" 

"No, it's not what it looks like guys!" I held up a hand of defense as I got in front of Je-ha. He was crying now, and his breathing was getting uneasy 

"It looks like you had your tongue down his throat, that makes you a fag. Min Yoongi, I will tell the whole damn school!"

"Please Taek!" I pleaded him, "I will do anything, please you guys can't tell the whole school. Please?" 

"You can be our bitch Min Yoongi! You will do as I say, got it?" 

"I agreed! I was ready to do anything if it meant this thing can be hidden, at least until we graduated. Je-ha didn't feel the same. He felt uneasy didn't trust anyone anymore... not even me. He stopped talking to me and told me he wanted to end it all and forget I even came into his life. I tried so hard to talk to him, so hard. I could have prevented it from happening but I couldn't."

"What happened?" I asked again 

He looked up eyes dwelled in tears. All of us were in disbelief, we didn't even make a sound as if we were all holding our breaths at the same time. Our hyung has never cried, never let his emotions be shown, constantly fought himself to put on a strong front - but he was now crying.

Jimin hyung moved his hand from Yoongi hyung's chair onto his back completely embracing him in a hug laying his head on his shoulders. Tae hyung got up and joined in the hug as I felt my eyes fill with tears blinding my vision.

"He... killed himself. He didn't even wait for me and killed himself!"

.

.

.

.

.

My longest chapter yet! Hope the bold in the flashbacks didn't confuse anyone, and hope this chapter kept you on your toes! Thank you so much for reading! And a very happy birthday to my special reader! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 676 15
in which Taehyung and Jungkook have been best friends forever, Taehyung has had the biggest crush on him forever. Now they're in college. And Jungkoo...
30.4K 1.3K 17
Jungkook and Jimin are roomates . They got to known eachother and are best friends now in three years of being roomates . Jungkook have a boy...
1M 36.7K 17
Taehyung and Jungkook have been friends since elementary. They're always together, but when Jungkook starts hanging around new friends, Taehyung feel...
58.8K 2.1K 29
"so you're coming there only to see me?" "let's just say that I have weakness for people who are playing not interested in me" Jeon Jungkook and Kim...