Trains vs (PvZ) Zombies 0 [OL...

By NatsuDB

Join Michael, Jimmy, Carla and a bunch of random passenger's in their trip on rails through Amtrak's mainline... More

PROLOGUE
Part 1: Normal Run
Part 2: Lack of Communication
Part 4: City and Odd encounter
Part 5: Bridges, Helicopters and Soldiers
Part 6: Odd truth
Part 7: Last trip to safety
EPILOGUE
POSSIBLE REWRITE

Part 3: Unwanted passenger

33 1 0
By NatsuDB

Shortly after the train departed from Hamilton, Jimmy and Michael made a more proper introduction of themselves to Carla, and so as Carla to them.

Jimmy: Well, my name is Jimmy Stone! Im a engineer of that locomotive that i and my friend jumped off. We both work for Amtrak. This is Michael Ray, my best friend, he's the driver of the locomotive.

Michael (sign language): Hello!

Jimmy: Oh yeah... i forgot to tell that he's mute.

Carla: Oh dear.

Jimmy: Yeah... anyways, something that you can tell us?

Carla: Well, as you now, my name is Carla Cortez, and i'm a teacher at Andrew Jackson School in Filadelfia. Pensilvania.

Jimmy: Wow that's pretty far away!

Carla: Yeah... i've just took the job as a teacher nearby in New York. I've took the train to head there. But ya'know... this started.

Among the way. A foot soldier, an engineer, an scientist, and a normal zombie just noticed the train moving towards the bridge that they where. The Foot Soldier witch is the one with the highest rank, had the idea to jump on top of the train, and later take care of the driver and train itself.

Everyone else agreed, and so they where preparing to jump off the bridge to land on top of the train. Michael, Jimmy and Carla didn't noticed, since they where too busy thinking if they are going to make it out alive or not.

Once the train got pretty near to the bridge, the zombies jumped off. Although the train was going right on the speed limit, so some calculations had gone wrong. The foot soldier, scientist and the normal zombie barely could land on the roof.

The engineer accidentally jumped on the wrong time, and instead of landing in the last passenger car, he ended up falling to the train tracks. Witch he later died cause of the fall, and the head hitting way to hard on the track.

Jimmy noticed some of the noises happening on the roof, and so the passenger's, he opened the right door of the EMD.

Carla: Hey! what are you doing?!

Said Carla now worried of Jimmy's actions.

Jimmy tried his best to see what's on the roof, while at the same time trying to not fall. And he saw the zombies trying their best to not fall.

Jimmy: I've just seen what landed on the roof, there are zombies on our last passenger car!

Carla: Oh dear! and what should we do?!

Jimmy, Michael and Carla though hard, up until Jimmy brought an idea.

Jimmy: I don't think they can get in while we are on our top speed limit. Since they are hanging in the roof like limpets!

Michael (sign language): Now i get what you are proposing, you want me to go above the speed limit, and so by the wind or something they could fall of the passenger car!

Jimmy: That's right Michael! C'mon hit the throttle!

And so he did, Michael pulled the throttle to make the locomotive go more faster, and faster! The zombies where now having more trouble trying to hold themselves.

The scientist now started to fall off! the normal zombie tried to grab him through the arm to avoid falling, but at the end both fell down to the tracks.

The last one was the foot soldier. He picked up his combat knife and buried in the passenger's car roof, so he could resist even more, the passenger's who where in the last car started to scream in panic by seeing the knife going through the roof.

Michael, Jimmy and Carla took no notice of it, since they where busy checking the speed so they wouldn't derail, besides, the frightened passenger's where on the last car.

The train passed through an station, with an building burning, and multiple people for some reason running in the parking lot, some of them had weapons and started shooting to the zombies.

The train shot pass through quickly. Jimmy then started to check again if the passenger car roof is clear, he couldn't see the foot soldier, so he though they got rid of all the zombies.

Jimmy: Well i don't see a zombie in the roof, so, lets go back at our normal speed limit before this train gets derailed.

Michael then pulled the throttle down, and slowly applying the train's brakes, and so as the locomotive's brakes.

After they finally reached the speed limit's they continued the trip as normal. Sort of.

Meanwhile the foot soldier noticed that the train was slowing down, so he took the chance and crawled to the passenger's car window. Jumped through it, and was quite surprised by the number of humans that where there.

Everyone started screaming once they saw him.

Foot Soldier: You humans put your hands up now! and keep distance!

He yelled. The passenger's where slowly going back to the penultimate passenger car. Till a few humans started charging at the foot soldier!

The foot soldier shot some of the humans who where charging at him. But other's managed to catch up, they quickly punched him in the face, leading to knock him out.

The humans who got shot just passed out. But they had no major injuries.

Back in the cab. Michael and Jimmy received an call from dispatch.

Dispatch: Dispatch here. I am seeing another moving train approaching from your location from behind, and its not responding. I am going to route you onto New Brunswick track 2. Wait there until it passes you.

Michael later slowly pulled the brakes on the train, so they could pass the set of points without derailing, after they switched tracks. The train came into a halt near an station, they where on a bridge.

And they could cleverly see that they where in a city, some buildings where unknowly on fire, overruned police barricades, guns shots could be heard anywhere. Explosions too. Multiple car's passed by down the bridge, civilians, police cars.

And they could swear that they also saw some military convoy's. Hopefully they didn't noticed the parked train on the bridge.

Near the station there was a burning parking lot, and had multiple zombies in there, they saw the train but decided to do absolutely nothing. Just stare at the train menacingly.

Later dispatch finally called back.

Dispatch: The unresponsive train should be passing through New Brunswick soon.

And so the unresponsive train shot passed through. It was on flames. The locomotive's number was 931, the back of the locomotive was burning following with the first and second passenger car.

There where zombies trying to drive the train, but instead they where driving to their doom.

Jimmy: That locomotive always had problem with its engine... i told it to the damn engineer's, and yet they didn't listened.

After the train passed through, Carla remembered something.

Carla: Guys...

Jimmy: What is it...?

Carla: Something that i remember by watching the news in my phone is that some cities where under martial law...

Jimmy: Oh shit... and?

Carla: We ARE in a city under martial law...

Jimmy: Oh dear...

All of them in the cab later saw some attack helicopter and military jet's flying around. Oddly enough. There where some... small sized space looking ships? And had the purple color.

The cab trio quickly checked if they weren't hallucinating stuff, but they weren't.

Michael (sing language): What the hell was that...?

Jimmy: I don't know. But, im going to quickly check the passenger's if they are alright, they probably ran out of food at this point.

Jimmy then got out of the cab and proceeded to go to the passenger car's, Carla opened the door's, and Jimmy was quite surprised with the passenger's quite frightened.

Jimmy: What's wrong...?

The passenger's later told him about the zombie that got in the passenger car. That it was captured, and that is able to talk!

Jimmy remained skeptical around this, but decided to check on the last car, due to the look of the passenger's. He later headed to the last passenger car, and his eyes widened as he saw the foot soldier.

Foot Soldier: I SAY AGAIN! UN-HANDCUFF MY HANDS NOW!

Passenger 1: You are the engineer right?

Jimmy: Yeah...

Passenger 1: You know anything about this?

Jimmy: Obviously not!

Passenger 1: Well, this 'zombie' got inside on the car and threatened us! we've charged at him and knocked him out. Once we've got his hands cuffed he just bite'd at one of us right in the hand.

Jimmy looked right, to see the other passenger's right hand bandied showing small remains of blood in it.

Jimmy: You alright?

Passenger 2: Yeah im fine... it just feels a bit burnt that's all...

The bitten passenger wasn't feeling alright at all. He tried to hide the pain.

Jimmy: Emm... mr. zombie soldier.

Foot Soldier: What do you want human?!?

Jimmy was quite surprised that the soldier was quite aggressive.

Jimmy: How did you managed to get inside? i though you fell down!

Passenger 1: Well to answer that, he'd use a knife. We saw it on the roof. And he jumped through the glass

Jimmy looked up to see a small cut-ed line on the roof. Later he looked right and saw the hole of the window where the zombie jumped in.

Jimmy: Oh i see. Next question, where do you come from?

Foot Soldier: Do you REALLY think im going to answer that?!

Jimmy: Well... then...

Foot Soldier: I'm not going to answer any other question.

Jimmy: Fine then!

Then Jimmy started to look at the passenger who helped on the capture.

Jimmy: Well there is a military occupation on Penn Station. Maybe it will be a bit useful to keep him.

Passenger 1: Are you sure?!

Jimmy: Yeah.

Passenger 1: Then so be it. Also, i forgot to tell you some things.

Jimmy: And witch might be?

Passenger 1: Well, we've confiscated some of his weapons. So its clear to say that some of the zombies might have military equipment, some really weird ones. And also the buffet car just ran out of food...

Jimmy: Ok then, thanks for the information. And ill do something about the food. Meanwhile, cover this zombies mouth, we don't want him to bite anyone else.

Jimmy then stepped out of the passenger car, and headed to the locomotive again. He then told about the zombie soldier, and there is no food left in the buffet car.

Carla: Oh dear... then this means we have to look for some.

Jimmy: I'll go.

Carla: Wait what?!

Michael (sign language): Jimmy are you nuts?!

Jimmy: Guys don't worry! is for the passenger's and us to not starve to death till we reach Penn Station. I'll just have to go and find a restaurant, grab some of the remaining eatable food there. And get out, easy!

Carla: Yeah, but there's multiple zombies on the city, is also under Martial Law so the police and military will shoot you on sight! and we don't know if there's more of those zombie soldiers!

Jimmy: Yet calm down! I will search for food alone, i don't want to risk any of the passenger's. If i don't come back in half and hour, you leave me behind.

Michael (sign language): Then i'll come with you!

Jimmy: NO! Michael you can't you are the driver! the passenger's depend on you! Carla can be the engineer if i don't come back.

Without much of a choice to do. And that everyone's stomach started to grumbling. They left Jimmy go to search for some food.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
1.3M 52.1K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...