Mio Amore Rosso

By Daughterofthebatfam

Timothy Jackson Wayne hates physical contact. Just plan doesn't like it. Which has caused issues with past re... More

Prologue
The morning after
Round two?
He's perfect
Meeting Jason / Calling Dick
Round 3 / Jason's shirt
Shopping
Meeting Jason...again
The Panic attack 🔥
Aftermath
reassurance and realization
Lunch and confessions
Big boys dont cry
Anxiety / Meeting Bruce 🔥
Meeting Tim / talking things out
Promises / offical meetings
kidnapping 🔥
flashbacks and head injuries
Not a chapter
Introducing Jack
Revenge? 🔥
Remembering the past
Trust all around
Otp questions just for fun
Inspiration pics.
Confiding / Apologies
Undeniable feelings
Learning and accepting
Recalling the past
Inspiration pics part 2
First impressions / Family conversations
Dick's feelings / Tim's demons
Learning to trust
Inspiration pics part 3
THANK YOU
Coping and conforming
Making it better
Wise words and goodbyes
Inspiration pic part 4
Taking it 'easy' / Meeting Antonio
Sunburns and a not so unbearable teen
Inspiration pic part 5
That 1st night and Business stuff
A Coup of sorts
the wrong right choice / Drunk confessions
OTP stuff
Date night / Guilty conscience
Peaceful mornings / A pissed off Kori
Her funeral / Shocking discoveries
A different kind of Morning after / Stress relief
Forgiving and confessing / Babysitting
Inspirational Pics 6
Dark secrets / Is this wrong?
Not your typical lunch conversations
I'm here / Life saving & truths
Jason's father? / Saving grace
Just us
4K!!!!!
Going home / The proposal
10K!!!!

The phone call / Airport arrival

132 4 0
By Daughterofthebatfam

Jason POV

My office wasn't far from the kitchen, so I heard Antonio and Damian walking out and towards the back doors. The idea that this would blow up in my face was slowly getting smaller.

Damian was mad, that was obvious, but I needed to know he'd be okay. I failed once at protecting Tim, I couldn't fail Damian too. Not when he was so important in my life now.

It was late afternoon now and Tim was still asleep. He needed it. After finding out how much he'd been stressing himself out, over if I'd still love him after everything no less, I was determined to make him feel better any way I can. Make him feel safe any way I can.

I was telling Bruce the truth when I said I'd give my life if it meant Tim could truly be happy.

A smile found its way on my face as I watched him sleep. He looked so small. So peaceful. So perfect.

My eyebrows furrowed when i saw him shiver. I kept it pretty cool in my office and I mentally scalded myself for not having remembered that.

As I walked to him, I grabbed a second blanket and spread it over him. He was much warmer blooded than I was, so I knew he'd appreciate it. If I wasn't cuddling him, then two blankets would have to do.

Roy walked in as I kissed Tim's head. He stood just inside the door till I looked up and nodded at him. "He's sound asleep. We can talk."

He nodded back before walking over to my desk, meeting me halfway as I walked to my chair. When I sat down, I took a deep breath, looking over at Tim one more time before giving Roy my full attention.

"I just talked to Antonio and Damian. I know neither of them are happy about the arrangement." I rubbed my face and leaned back. "Damian especially, but I want to make sure he's safe. I can't fail at protecting him too."

My face scrunched up as I sighed heavily, using one hand to rub at my temple. I had to make sure he was safe.

Roy put his hand on my shoulder. "Jason, you never failed anyone. No one thinks that. Especially not Tim." He paused, rubbing my muscle slightly.

"You're tense. What's this really about Jay?" He moved, leaning back against my desk and crossing his arms as he watched me. Concerned and determined to find out the truth.

I held his gaze for a moment before shaking my head and looking away. "I'm worried...that Jack's men will want revenge. That they'll try something again. Something that'll hurt Tim or Damian to get to me."

Groaning in frustration, I leaned forward, placing my head in my hands. "They don't deserve this Roy. I can't let this happen again."

It was silent for a moment before Roy took in a deep breath. "Jason, you didn't let anything happen in the first place. What happened that night was not your fault." He moved his hand to my shoulder again, squeezing reassuringly.

Deep down, I knew he was right. There wasn't anything I could have done to stop Jack any sooner, but I still felt responsible in so many ways for Tim getting hurt.

"As far as Jack's men." Roy sighed before crossing his arms again. "I have the same fear. Maybe we're being paranoid, but maybe not...he had an army at his disposal. Who's to say just because there's a new leader, that they'll all stop believing in whatever twisted game Jack was playing." His face twisted in disgust as he huffed.

That was a good point. We needed to do something to prevent something worse from happening. "Roy, can you set up a meeting with Jack's second? The one that shot him? I have a feeling if we talk to him, voice our concerns, we can stop any plans before they take place."

It was a moment before I looked up at him, but I knew he was already agreeing.

The look on his face told me he was worried, but that he knew this plan of action was the one we needed to take. This was the road we needed to go down. Slowly, but soon.

He pulled his phone out. "Yeah, I can do that. Shouldn't be a problem to get something setup, maybe even by tonight. Maybe even Kori can-" "No!" I cut him off, earning a suprised look as he eyed me.

Shaking my head, I sighed. "No, I don't want to get Kori involved. You know as well as I do, she will not agree to this." Roy frowned, raising an eyebrow. "Jason, I'm not going to lie to her."

I shook my head. Kori hated lying above anything else, but she'd absolutely hate this plan. "Don't. Just don't say anything okay." I sighed, eyeing his skeptical look.

"Look, Roy, I need to talk to them. Soon. Kori will fight me tooth and nail on this. I will tell her myself afterwards, okay." I stood up, placing my hands on my hips as I looked at him.

He slowly nodded. "Fine," He huffed out. "I guess...I guess I'll just say it's a business meeting if she asks. That's not necessarily a lie, but Jason, this is on you if she finds out."

He pointed a finger at me, fixing me with a hard look. Nodding, I held my hands up. "All on me. I promise." He nodded then turned to leave. "I'll give you the details when I have them. Until then, just try and relax okay. For Tim."

He glanced over at Tim and so did I. "I will. Thanks Roy." When the door clicked closed I knew he had left.

Asking Roy to keep something from Kori was big. They trusted each other fully, but Kori wouldn't be happy with this either way.

At least if I waited to tell her till after the fact, then the damage would already be done. The meeting will have already happened and I will have found out if something was being planned.

Hopefully.

My eyes stayed on Tim's body for a few minutes. A smile formed on my lips again. Roy was right, I needed to relax. Calm my nerves and just focus on helping Tim at the moment.

Knowing he was safe with me and that Damian was with Antonio did help. My shoulders sagged as I leaned back in my chair, sighing out thoughtfully.

The only sound in the room was my own thoughts and Tim's soft snores. It was peaceful. For a moment, until my phone rang. I let it go for the first two rings before picking it up.

My eyes went wide at the name flashing on the screen.

Okay. Just breathe. It's probably nothing.

I let it go one more ring, taking the short lived moment to calm myself before answering.

"Ciao Padre, it's been a while."

__________________________________

Selina's POV

My feet kept moving, pacing back and forth as we waited. I knew they'd be walking around the corner any moment now and I was so excited. Excited to see my husband and Dick.

Even though this trip had only been a few days, it felt like weeks. Especially at night.

Terry was sound asleep in my arms. He had been ecstatic to see his daddy and big brother again, but I guess all that excitement tired him out.

He had his face tucked into my neck and one hand clinging to my sweater. As I cuddled him closer, I chuckled, kissing his head gently. "Any minute now."

Helena was the first to see them and she took off running, right into Bruce's arms as she squealed his name. I smiled widely, following her at a slower pace so I didn't wake Terry.

Bruce hugged Helena happily and spun her. "I missed you baby girl. Were you good for mama?" She laughed and nodded. "Always daddy."

When he set Helena down, he smiled at me and pulled me closer, kissing me deeply. I sighed happily into the kiss, leting my stress melt away as he pulled me closer.

I only pulled away when Terry stirred, then squealed. "Daddy!" He was reaching for him immediately, still slightly sleepy, but a giggly mess. As always.

Bruce took him and cuddled him, telling him how much he missed him and that he has presents when they get home. Terry squealed again excitedly, then looked around and pouted.

I knew what he was gonna ask before he even opened his mouth and I took a deep breath, turning to watch Wally crash into Dick with a tight hug.

"Where's Dami and Tim?" He was looking at Bruce confused and although it was an adorable face, I'm glad he directed the question at Bruce and not me.

Bruce took a deep breath, placing Terry on his hip. "Well buddy, Dami and Tim decided to stay just a little longer." Terry made a face, looking at Bruce with a glare that, without a doubt, came from his daddy.

Bruce chuckled. "Don't worry buddy, we can call them when we get home and you can say hi, okay?" The glare was gone instantly and replaced by a wide smile as Terry nodded. "Okay. Let's go. I wanna go home." He wiggled around anxiously.

I laughed and kissed his head then smiled at Bruce. "Let's talk later?" He nodded then walked with me, still cuddling Terry and holding Helena's hand.

Knowing everything that happened and the bruises Tim must have, I was glad it would be a little longer till he came home. We had agreed on not telling Terry and Helena everything yet, since the bruises would raise a lot of questions.

He and Damain were happy though. That's what was most important.

"I was thinking of doing a welcome home party for Tim when he gets back. So as soon as we find out when he'll be flying in, I can arrange everything. What do you think?"

Bruce smiled happily at me, leaning over to kiss my cheek. "That sounds absolutely perfect babe. Tim will love it. Plus, everyone will be there to meet Jason too."

Grinning, I nodded. "Exactly. I'll get everything planned out and ready to go. This is so great Bruce, he's so happy. Just hearing him on the phone, I know this is so good for him."

He nodded in agreement as we made our way to the car. "He really is Selina. More happy than I've ever seen him before. I don't think we need to be so worried anymore."

With that thought in mind, I relaxed. Not that I was very stressed, but he was still my baby even if he wasn't biologically mine. I loved Tim just as much as Helena and Terry. I loved Dick and Damian that much too.

I knew in some ways each of them had grown on that trip. Mentally and emotionally. I was happy for each of them. I always would be.

_______________________________________

Ciao - Hello.

Padre - Father.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 3.9K 41
A love triangle story. ♡ 》 Highest Rankings: - #100 in romantic - #9 in btsscenarios - #35 in btsboys ...
68.3K 1.6K 30
Damian Wayne(Robin) and Jon Kent(Superboy) have a secret that they and 2 others know of, will it be found out or will they reveal it to the other Her...
1.5K 55 10
This is going to be a rewrite/continuation of a lovely story from my old account (Antartica243) of the same name (as I intend to do with the majority...
168K 6.4K 39
Peter has a lot going on right now. The avengers are lead to believe he is a threat to New York. What happens if he gets kidnapped but does he get h...