ɪʟᴇꜱᴏ ¡ Vᴀʟᴏʀᴀɴᴛ Hᴄ'ꜱ\Sᴄᴇɴᴀʀɪ...

Oleh la-nena-izote

" Vᴀʟᴏʀᴀɴᴛ x Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ. Cʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍɪɴᴇ. Aʟʟ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʀɪᴏᴛ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʀᴛ ᴀʟꜱᴏ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢꜱ ᴛᴏ ʀɪᴏᴛ ɢᴀ... Lebih Banyak

ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴇᴛ ᴘᴛ 1
ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴇᴛ ᴘᴛ 2
ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴇᴛ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴘᴀʀᴛ
ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ sʟᴇᴇᴘ ᴘᴛ1
ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ sʟᴇᴇᴘ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴘᴀʀᴛ
ᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʙʀɪᴍsᴛᴏɴᴇ ʜᴄ
ᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴠɪᴘᴇʀ ʜᴄ
ʀᴇʏɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʜᴄs
sᴀɢᴇ ᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʜᴄs
ᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ sᴋʏᴇ ʜᴄs
ᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴄʏᴘʜᴇʀ ʜᴄs
ᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴏᴍᴇɴ ʜᴄꜱ
A/N!
ᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴘʜᴇᴏɴɪx ʜᴄs
ᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴛᴛ ʜᴄs
ᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʀᴀᴢᴇ ʜᴄs
ᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʙʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ʜᴇᴀᴅᴄᴀɴᴏɴs
ᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ sᴏᴠᴀ ʜᴇᴀᴅᴄᴀɴᴏɴs
ᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴋɪʟᴊᴏʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅᴄᴀɴᴏɴs
A/N!
ᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʏᴏʀᴜ ʜᴇᴀᴅᴄᴀɴᴏɴs

ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ sʟᴇᴇᴘ ᴘᴛ2

2.3K 49 4
Oleh la-nena-izote

Tangle

Sleeping with any space between you two is impossible, try to move away? Your back in Cyphers arms. This man will cling onto you like his life depends on it, though it might be a bit uncomfortable at times you've learned to deal with it.

Legs Touching

How you two keep ending up in this position is unknown as you both will fall asleep in a spooning position, but hey you both don't mind as long as your touching.

Starfish

Instead of Phoenix hogging up the bed it's usually you, he doesn't really care as he will get pay back by laying ontop of you so its fair game.

Head On Shoulder

You are usually the one laying your head on Jetts shoulder, it makes you feel comforted and protected and gives you peace knowing that she is right there. But in the morning you two always end up a tangled mess.

Spooning

Raze is little spoon, she just loves the feeling of it and knowing that you are protecting her makes her feel safe. Sometimes you two will switch spots but she prefers little spoon.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

16 0 4
A year after Fades revenge against Valorant leaves members suspicious about each other, but as everyone began to settle and become comfortable in pro...
20.9K 595 23
It came...during the night. At first you though they were stars, or airplanes being the foolish child you were. The things you were able to do after...
224 12 4
Embark on an immersive adventure where you become an agent of the Valorant Protocol. Step into a parallel reality of the Valorant game, with one sign...
881 10 10
Have you ever wondered how the characters of Valorant joined those tough battles? Through short stories, discover the past of the 12 Valorant agents.